Burnt Legion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon RPG!

+3
Camokasi
GrandTheft
comingdarkness
7 posters

Page 2 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

Pokemon RPG! - Page 2 Empty Re: Pokemon RPG!

Post by comingdarkness Wed Mar 23, 2011 7:20 pm

I'm re-reading now also...I thought we were doing somthing wrong...

comingdarkness
Addicted Poster
Addicted Poster

http://commingdarkness.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by DorianCreed Wed Mar 23, 2011 7:24 pm

Yeah, what we're doing wrong is this: Getting the goddamn glass cannon pokémon. I mean seriously, is my goddamn Beldum gonna be the tank of the group, or something, with it's fecking suicide attack? Well, this just proves one thing: That I need to find a moves tutor, and fast!

DorianCreed
Legatus Legionis
Legatus Legionis

Back to top Go down

Post by comingdarkness Wed Mar 23, 2011 7:26 pm

You may buy them at the Sadow City Gym store...you are currenlty inside the gym.
comingdarkness
comingdarkness
Addicted Poster
Addicted Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by DorianCreed Wed Mar 23, 2011 7:28 pm

Oh, I didn't mean a TM. Beldum can't learn shit from TMs. I meant an honest to god Moves Tutor, who exchanges some impossible-to-find item for teaching your pokémon some random attack.
DorianCreed
DorianCreed
Legatus Legionis
Legatus Legionis

Back to top Go down

Post by comingdarkness Wed Mar 23, 2011 7:29 pm

If you want I can GM allow you to learn a resonable move. I find take down only pokemon as problimatic as you do
comingdarkness
comingdarkness
Addicted Poster
Addicted Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by comingdarkness Sat Apr 02, 2011 11:24 pm

[22:03] <@Dark> Shadow City-The biggest city in the Goin region. You are currently stood in the garden outside the Gym, your partner pokemon are with you as you make your way out towards wherever you want to go. Sarien and Jack have given you a map of the city before leaving
[22:04] <%kite> Felix accepts the map graciously before reading over it in ernest.
[22:05] <%Spiritcurse> "So, we got any ideas where to go?"
[22:05] <%Karm> "Oks Guys this is it! i have been waiting eight years to start my journey!"
[22:05] <@Dark> There is a full map of the city with all major buildings marked out, Jack has used a pen to mark out some of the more important places that may help you
[22:05] "I vote we head for the seediest area of the town. Best info and stuff in the seedy areas."
[22:06] <%Spiritcurse> "Works for me, yeah."
[22:06] <%Karm> "Or we can head out to the Forest." Pointin g at the map
[22:06] <%GrandTheft> "Great idea, Lets get going then no time to lose"
[22:06] "Yeah, you do that. Come on, lets split."
[22:07] <%kite> "I agree with Karm but shouldn't we get supplies?"
[22:07] <%Spiritcurse> "Aye, we need some stuff before we leave."
[22:07] <%Karm> "Yeah good idea" i mutter
[22:09] <@Dark> You follow Jack's directions to the main high street of the city and find yourself in a very busy road, hundreds of people pushing past you and huge shops surrounding you
[22:09] <%Karm> "Anyone know were the Pokemart is?!" i shout
[22:09] <%kite> Felix shudders at the large amounts of people. He looks around trying to find the smallest store.
[22:09] I glance around, looking for the shadiest looking salesman.
[22:10] <%Spiritcurse> "Guys, I never got your names, save me some searching?"
[22:10] <%Karm> "Karm" i shout to him
[22:10] <@Dark> A pokemart stands tall before you
[22:10] "I'm Dorian Creed. Nice to meet you, ...?"
[22:10] <%Spiritcurse> "Mark. Or Byte, depending."
[22:10] <%kite> "Dear Lord, that's a big store..."
[22:10] "Pseudonym?"
[22:10] <%GrandTheft> "My name is jayson, But you dont need to know too much about me"
[22:11] <%Spiritcurse> "Of sorts. Now, we gonna go find someone with more... useful stock?"
[22:11] <%kite> "My name's Felix." Without another word he heads into the store.
[22:11] <%Karm> "Yup everything you need!"
[22:12] <@Dark> You are in a massive shopping hall, surronded by a large ammount of people going about their own errends
[22:13] <%Spiritcurse> "Come on, this place is worth a shot. I'll follow your lead, Dorian."
[22:14] <%GrandTheft> "Oh, I need to find a cloths store" I say looking around still "One that sells trench coats"
[22:14] <%Karm> "I am off!" i walk with Jayson
[22:14] "Fair enough." I grin, and walk determinedly towards the counter that looks most like it sells machinery.
[22:15] <%kite> Felix walks up to the counter. "Um may I ask what kind of pokeballs are selled here? And if you can, may I get the prices too?"
[22:15] <%Spiritcurse> Spotting what looks like a software store, I naturally drift away.
[22:16] <@Dark> A women smiles at you "We sell pokeballs, Duskballs, Quickballs and Netballs here. We usually sell more but as you can see...buisness is good today and we have sold out"
[22:17] <%kite> "So what do you have in stock?" Felix asks politely.
[22:17] <%Spiritcurse> "Hi, I've got a question. Have you ever heard of a program called Nimda?"
[22:18] As I wander over to the machinery counter, I adopt a more suspicious stance. "You got any Orre stock in?"
[22:18] <@Dark> "Nimda? No sorry...I'm new here"
[22:18] <@Dark> "All the pokeballs I just said are in stock, I didnt read out the ones we dont have"
[22:18] <@Dark> "What you wanting Orre for?"
[22:18] <%Spiritcurse> "That's fine, somehow I figured he'd have covered his tracks. What programs do you sell?"
[22:19] "Cipher tech."
[22:19] <%GrandTheft> "Oh before we find cloths, Pokeballs!" I elbow Karm in the side lightly
[22:19] <%kite> "Well may I buy 4 pokeballs and a net ball please?" I ask.
[22:20] <%Karm> "Would be good
[22:20] <@Dark> That will be 1,800 thank you"
[22:21] <@Dark> She holds her hand out
[22:21] <%kite> "Felix pays her and takes the money before frowning. How much would a trainer's bag cost?"
[22:21] <%GrandTheft> I drag karm over to Felix
[22:25] <%kite> Felix pays her before asking a new question. "How much would a tent cost?"
[22:27] <%Karm> "Hey can i have 10 pokeballs, please"
[22:27] <@Dark> You gather back at the door after your shopping spree
[22:28] <%Spiritcurse> Watching the final loading bar complete, I fold my laptop up and lean against the wall. "Okay, I'm set."
[22:28] <%GrandTheft> "Bah i only got one pokeball, And its a net ball" I say with a frown on my face
[22:29] <%Karm> "Here" i smile " have two of mine"
[22:29] <%Karm> i hand him two of them from my bag
[22:30] <%kite> "Wow that's pretty nice of you." Felix says with some admiration.
[22:30] <%GrandTheft> " Thanks karm, Really thanks"
[22:31] <%Spiritcurse> "Okay, now what?"
[22:31] I take out a pencil and make a few notes on the blueprints I have aquired. "Indeed, now what?"
[22:31] <%Karm> "Dont worry about it" i smile "And on to the forest" i declare
[22:31] <%Spiritcurse> "Why the forest?"
[22:31] <%kite> "Greatest variety of pokemon!"
[22:31] <%Karm> "the first Gym is past it"
[22:32] "Well, that, and random hikers with money."
[22:32] <%Spiritcurse> "Both of those reasons work for me. Oh, I meant to ask. Do you all mind if I scan your pokemon?"
[22:32] <%Karm> "Go for it" i pull out Dukes pokeball and release him
[22:32] <%kite> "Only if you return the favor."
[22:33] <%Karm> " I dont plan on keeping him locked up anyway"
[22:33] <@Dark> The pokedex' bleep as they record the pokemon
[22:33] <%Spiritcurse> "That's fair." I scan Duke, happy with the custom theme and voice.
[22:34] "Sure, as soon as we're out of the city. I'm still in paranoia mode, and I don't want to release my only method of protection in the city."
[22:34] <%GrandTheft> I put bagon down off my shoulder, He then starts headbutting the floor
[22:34] <%GrandTheft> "God dammit bagon" I sigh
[22:34] <%kite> Felix does the same as everyone else. "So are we going to go? I'd like to leave this place soon."
[22:35] <%Spiritcurse> "Thanks, that helps. Shall we be off?"
[22:35] <%Karm> "Ok the forest is.....that way" i point
[22:35] <%GrandTheft> I life baogn back up and he sits on my shoulder looking at me with a blank face
[22:35] <%GrandTheft> *Lift*
[22:38] "Look, should we just get off? I'd like to be clear of that damn Espeon as soon as possible."
[22:38] <%kite> "Guys come on?" Felix says already on his way to the forest.
[22:38] <%Spiritcurse> "Good idea. I'll follow you guys."
[22:38] <%Karm> "Onward" i satrt walking
[22:38] <%GrandTheft> "Yes lets, Before bagon finds something to smash"
[22:39] I snigger to myself, and follow Karm and Felix at a distance.
[22:40] <@Dark> As you walk through the city, you see a huge ammount of building work is going on. A full half of the city seems to be underconstruction and you eventually arrive at a large fountine. People are laying flowers against it and you can see Jack stood by it, Jr on his shoulder as he lays his own flowers
[22:40] <@Dark> He then turns and leaves
[22:41] <%Spiritcurse> I duck behind a group of people to avoid being seen - no need for awkwardness.
[22:41] I stop dead infront of the fountain, my face completely frozen.
[22:41] <%kite> "What's going on here?"
[22:42] <@Dark> YOu see a single god plate attached to the bottom of the fountine, by a stone Butterfree's feet
[22:43] <@Dark> "Here stands a memory to all those who fought for hope in the time of Darkness. THough their light of life is gone, their light of hope burns brighter"
[22:43] <%kite> "Wow..."
[22:44] <%Karm> "A waste of life, but needed to protect this place"
[22:45] "May God have mercy on their souls."
[22:45] <%Spiritcurse> After several seconds of internet searching, I find out what the statue is for. I lower my head out of respect.
[22:48] <%kite> "What did you find?"
[22:48] <@Dark> the computer reads: "just over a year ago, Shadow City was the sight of a terrible conflict against an allience between several of the worlds greatest terrorist groups. Team Rocket, Team PLasma, Team Magme, Aqua, Galactic, Dim Sun to name but a few. THey unleashed a pokemon of darkness know as Darkrai and people from all over the world, from every region came to shadow city in an attemtp to stop it. Though they were successful thanks to the intervention of the pokemon Cresselia and the Lake Trio...the loss
[22:48] I sigh, and walk around the fountain, my eyes averted and my head hung in respect.
[22:48] <@Dark> of life was beyond anything expected"
[22:49] <%Spiritcurse> "Just read it, I'm not saying that."
[22:49] <%kite> "Wow that's horrible..."
[22:50] <%GrandTheft> "Grim"
[22:50] <%Karm> "My Father fought in that war....
[22:51] <%Karm> and died"
[22:51] <%Karm> "I wanted to join but he refused" i mutter and walk away
[22:51] <@Dark> the statue is a great desplay of pokemon and humans stood alongside each other, all shapes and sizes looking up to the sky in brilliant gold and below the plate is another bearing the names of all those who had died-their pokemon beside them
[22:52] <%Spiritcurse> "We should pay our respects and leave."
[22:53] <%Karm> i stand in front of the Plate and kneel, putting a hand over my heart and walk back to the others
[22:53] <%GrandTheft> "Yes, We should leave soon"
[22:53] <%Spiritcurse> "I think about now would be a grand time."
[22:53] <%Karm> "PLease lets" i say walking away
[22:54] I sit, a ways past the fountain, and sigh. "More... This has to stop."
[22:54] <@Dark> Albet more gloomy, you follow the directions towards the main terminol of the city, the place that connects it to Shadow Forrest
[22:56] <%kite> "Call dibs on first psychic type!" Felix yells, trying to raise the mood.
[22:56] <%Spiritcurse> "Dibs on the first ghost!"
[22:56] "Dibs on the first trainers wallet!"
[22:56] <%Karm> I laugh "stay close though! dont wanna get lost here!"
[22:57] "Yeah, that might be a good idea."
[22:57] <%GrandTheft> "Dibs on the first water pokemon!"
[22:57] <%kite> Felix starts running towards the forest happy that everyone's mood has improved, even if just a bit.
[22:57] <%Spiritcurse> "Try for my wallet, there's an eighty percent chance you'll grab a knife."
[22:57] <%Karm> "Hey! thats mine!" i shout to Jayson
[22:57] <@Dark> A couple of large pokemon hover in the air above you as you head towards the exit of the city, static and magnetic energy filling the air around them as they seem to pace over the people below
[22:57] "Four knives, one wallet?"
[22:57] <%Spiritcurse> Indeed.
[22:58] <%Spiritcurse> "What are those?"
[22:58] I take out my pokedex and scan the pokémon. "Check."
[22:58] <%Spiritcurse> "Umm, big, things? Mind if I?"
[22:58] <@Dark> [Magnezone, the Magnet Area Pokémon. It evolves from Magneton in certain magnetic areas, and emits energy from each of its three magnets. In Shadow City, they are used a cheif police units]
[22:59] <%Karm> "Hmm something must be happening around here"
[22:59] <%Spiritcurse> "Oh yeah, the whole unable to speak thing. Ah well, can't hurt." I scan it, once again admiring the custom effects.
[22:59] "Hmmm...."
[23:00] <@Dark> The two pokemon seem to stop and face each other, beeping in a chours of noises before dropping down and emiting lights from their main red eye, scanning people for somthing
[23:00] "Well. Paranoia now intensified."
[23:01] <%kite> Felix releases Anna and gets ready for anything.
[23:01] <%Spiritcurse> Almost as an instinctive reflex, I hit the power button for my laptop.
[23:01] My hand goes slowly for Omega's pokéball.
[23:01] <%GrandTheft> Bagon hops down ready for action
[23:02] <@Dark> "Magna..." The nearest one beeps as it flies over head, its read light rolling across the faces of everyone it passes
[23:02] <%Karm> "Lets Go!" and Duke runs out in front of me
[23:02] <%Karm> and i walk away
[23:02] "Wait! Attacking police pokémon isn't smart."
[23:03] <%Karm> i turn "What?" i am walking passed them
[23:04] <%Karm> I carry on into the Forest
[23:04] <@Dark> A Magnazone flies near Karm, its light burning into his face before it beeps again and rises into the air as the second scans the rest of you, beeing with each face
[23:04] <%kite> "Beep?" Felix says while it scans him.
[23:04] <%Spiritcurse> "I have a twin, so don't be surprised if I show up in your records."
[23:05] <%Karm> "Taking Notes? i think they know our faces for next time"
[23:06] <@Dark> The magnazone gives a very deep beep and growl of its name before rising into the air with its companion and resuming its rounds
[23:07] <%Karm> "Right lets find some pokemon to get!" i turn smiling
[23:07] <%Spiritcurse> "Yeah! And maybe cake!"
[23:08] "Well, yeah. Thing is, I spent all my money on essentials, like food and a tent. No pokéballs."
[23:08] <%Spiritcurse> "In that case, just fight and scan stuff."
[23:08] <%kite> Felix sighs and hands two of them to Dorian.
[23:08] <%Karm> "This one time i had to do a P.E test and i was promised Cake, but i didnt get any after as it was taken away" i mutter unhappily
[23:08] "Works for me. Also, thanks. Remind me I owe you a favour."
[23:09] <%Karm> "Here!" i throw a single pokeball at him " i bought a few too many"
[23:10] I catch it, "Thanks! I owe you a favour, too, only not as big a one."
[23:10] <%Karm> "No problem"
[23:11] <%Spiritcurse> "Come on, we need some fightan!"
[23:11] <%kite> Felix starts walking around looking for pokemon.
[23:12] <%Karm> "Onward!" and i run further in
[23:12] <%Karm> *Growlithe Barking happily
[23:12] "Indeed!" I release Omega, "Ok, then. Ready to go?" Omega bleeps.
[23:12] <@Dark> YOu walk into the forrest, noticing that their is very little sunlight getting through the trees overhead
[23:12] <%Karm> i pick up a stick and get Growlithe to light it
[23:13] <%Spiritcurse> "Nimda, can you sense anything?"
[23:14] <%kite> Anna perks her ears up getting ready to move at any noise.
[23:14] <%GrandTheft> I stick close to karm "Its pretty dark in here"
[23:14] <%Karm> I pick up more Stick and hand them out as Duke Lights them all in turn
[23:15] <@Dark> Anna and Nimda both cast looks in oppisite directions and you hear the snap of a twig to the left
[23:15] <%kite> "What's wrong Anna?"
[23:15] <%Spiritcurse> Drawing a knife, I turn to the sound. "What was that?"
[23:16] <%Karm> i growl along side Duke into the darkness
[23:16] I spin on the spot, Omega turning with me, "What was that noise?"
[23:17] <@Dark> You glimps a large shape between the trees on your left as somthing walks past the them
[23:18] I take out my Pokédex and scan them.
[23:18] <%Spiritcurse> "One of you go check that out?"
[23:18] "No need. Distance scanning, ftw!"
[23:18] <%Spiritcurse> "Genius, alert the thing..."
[23:19] <@Dark> The pokedex is unable to get a scan
[23:19] <%Karm> I scan the other pokemon "Damn it"
[23:19] "Well, that worked."
[23:20] <%Spiritcurse> "It's either not a pokemon, or hidden."
[23:20] <%GrandTheft> "Let me see if i can fix this" I flex my arms
[23:20] <%kite> "Does any one have a distance move?"
[23:21] <%Karm> "Fine if it not a pokemon!" i charge into the trees with Duke
[23:21] <%GrandTheft> "Alright, Go headbutt the nearest thing!"
[23:21] "Wait, what? You call that tactics?"
[23:21] "Ah, sod it! Omega, do your thing!"
[23:21] <%Karm> "No i call it FUN!"i growl and try and grab the moving object
[23:21] <%Spiritcurse> "Nimda, just chill. Sharpen your polygon count or something."
[23:21] <%GrandTheft> "It works!, Bagon headbutt everything that is not us" I shout "And moves!"
[23:22] <@Dark> As you charge fowrads, a large shape lunges out of the tree and slams you backwards with a heavy thud
[23:22] Omega bleeps, and swooshes foward, after Karm."
[23:22] <%Karm> "Fuck!"
[23:22] "What on eartt?"
[23:23] <@Dark> THe pokemon finally lunges out of the shade and claps its head around Bagon
[23:23] <%kite> "Scan it now!" Felix yells as he begins scanning.
[23:23] <%Spiritcurse> "I think it's pissed. Nimda, sharpen, then I want you to just basically batter it."
[23:23] Quickly, I scan the pokémon, "Am doing."
[23:23] <%Spiritcurse> Similarly, I scan the thing, hoping for a reading.
[23:23] <@Dark> [Pinsir. This fearsome Pokémon uses its powerful claws to put the squeeze on its opponents]
[23:23] "Also, Omega, kick it down!"
[23:24] <%GrandTheft> "Bagon try to break out!, Then use rage, Because im sure its pissing you off"
[23:24] Omega bleeps in response.
[23:24] <%kite> "This is bad." Anna, hit it with tackle!
[23:26] <%Karm> "Duke! use ember on its body!"
[23:27] <%Spiritcurse> "Nimda, tackle it!"
[23:29] <%GrandTheft> Bagon kicks its legs, wiggleing about then thrown against a tree slumping to the ground
[23:29] <@Dark> "PIN!" The pokemon bellows, throwing its head backwards as its pinsers snap open and shut
[23:30] <%GrandTheft> "Bagon! Bah" I run over to bagon sheilding it in my arms"
[23:31] <@Dark> The Pinser hisses as it takes the hit before snapping its pinser again
[23:36] <%GrandTheft> I spray a potion ontop bagons wounds, Slowly taking effect
[23:40] <@Dark> the pinser gives a loud scream as the flames tear across it, backing up a couple of steps as it snaps its pinsers. The flames illumunat the forrest behind it as it falls to the ground, revealing another three of the pokemon emerging from the shadows with their own pinsers clashing together
[23:41] <%kite> "Guys, running sounds really cool right now..."
[23:41] <%Karm> "Hrmmm! more for the Grinder!"
[23:41] <%GrandTheft> I run back towards everyone proping bagon on my shoulder
[23:42] <%Spiritcurse> "Nimda, get yourself sharpened!"
[23:43] <%Spiritcurse> Nimda concentrates for a few seconds, her resolution increasing significantly.
[23:43] *** Dorian quit (Ping timeout)
[23:50] <%GrandTheft> "Alright Bagon use rage!"
[23:51] <%GrandTheft> Bagon dives off my shoulder In a mindless rage charging headfirst at the pinser
[23:53] <@Dark> the pinser gives a low click as Bagon bounces of its leg
[23:53] <@Dark> leaving nothing more than a small dent on its shin
[23:55] <@Dark> A couple of the Pinser jump fowards, their maws opening and clamping around Bagon whilst the other hits at Duke
[23:59] <@Dark> there is a sickening crunch as Bagon has one clamp wrap around its neck and another around its torso, being torn at with a terrible savergry as Duke is hurld against a tree, leaving a large dent in the bark. Bagon gives a howl of pain before falling silent as its neck is twisted to the side by the bug pokemon and is dropped
[23:59] <@Dark> the pinser roar in victory as they turn towrds you
[00:00] <%Spiritcurse> "Nimda, that one, use tackle!"
[00:00] <%Spiritcurse> I ready a knife, taking aim at the same one.
[00:01] <%GrandTheft> I sneak around the distracted pinser's and grab bagon quickly retreating back
[00:01] <@Dark> Omega seems to hover on the spot, beeping as it awaits orders
[00:01] <@Dark> "PINSER!"
[00:02] <%kite> "Anna use helping hand!" Anna yells releasing an aura boosting its teammates powers.
[00:03] <%Karm> "Growlithe Use Ember!" i cry
[00:06] <%Karm> "GO POKEBALL"i cry pulling apokeball out and throwing at the Ko'd Pincer
[00:06] <@Dark> Prygon slams against the pokemon, giving s deep scracth but no more
[00:09] <@Dark> one of the pinser swings out an arm and stops the pokeball before it can reach the fallen pokemon
[00:21] The Pinsers hiss as they charge fowrad again, their pinsers raised high as they smash through the burning tree, unleashing their new attack...
[00:21] **********************END OF SESSION*****************
comingdarkness
comingdarkness
Addicted Poster
Addicted Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by DorianCreed Sun Apr 03, 2011 11:10 am

Yeah, sorry about that. My mum got pissy about time and stuff, and just outright turned off the router. Sad Sorry.
DorianCreed
DorianCreed
Legatus Legionis
Legatus Legionis

Back to top Go down

Post by Camokasi Wed Apr 06, 2011 9:32 am

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wSKxTqDvsas

My song while playing this amazing piece of win we call Pokemon RPG
Camokasi
Camokasi
Experienced Poster
Experienced Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by comingdarkness Wed Apr 06, 2011 4:38 pm

Glad you are enjoying it Smile
And yes, that piece of music is pure win!
*Starts headbanging!*
comingdarkness
comingdarkness
Addicted Poster
Addicted Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Camokasi Wed Apr 06, 2011 9:20 pm

[20:28] <@Dark> Where we last left off, your arrival in Shadow Forrest was met with disaster as you found a group of Pinsir that were more than willing to push you back. You met heavy resistance and, though one of the bug pokemon was knocked out, Bagon was lost and now the remaining three and bearing in towards you
[20:29] <@Dark> "Pin!" The pokemon howl as they advance, their pincers snapping open and shut
[20:29] <%Kite> "Vee!" Anna yells as she steps towards them.
[20:33] <%Kite> "Anna, give your team a lift!" Anna noddes before glowing an orange color that washes over her teammates.
[20:33] <@Dark> The bug pokemon hiss as they watch the light, bracing as they wait to see what you do next
[20:34] <%Karm> "Alright Duke use ember while i fix you up!"
[20:35] <%Karm> Duke opens his mouth breathing out tufts of flames
[20:41] <@Dark> THe flames engulf one of the bug pokemon, leaving it to scream out before dropping to the ground unmoving as it gives a final click
[20:47] <%Spiritcurse> "Nimda, tackle it! Like, now!"
[20:50] <@Dark> the tacke hits home and the pokemon is knocked back before it steps fowrad again, hissing in anger
[20:51] *** GrandTheft changed nick to GrandTheftAFK
[20:54] I snap out of my momentary trance, "What? Oh, gutterdamnen! Omega, standard tactics! Take them down!" As I say that, I take out one of the pokéballs lent to me by Felix, and ready it.
[20:55] <@Dark> Seeing Omega coming, the pinser swings to the side, giving a satisfied click as the Beldum collides with a tree, leaving a large dent in the bark
[20:57] <@Dark> The two Pinsir hiss at each other before charging fowrad, their claws held high
[21:03] <%Kite> Vee!" Anna yelps as she is sent back from the attack from one of the pinsirs.
[21:14] <%Karm> as the Pinser grips Duke he pulls him off the ground and throws him away landing heavily on the ground with a thud
[21:16] <%Kite> "Anna, I think everyone would like an encore preformance!" Anna nods before using helping hand again.
[21:19] <%Karm> "Ok Duke hit that one" i point at the most unscathed " With ember!"
[21:20] The flames fly clean past the Bug pokemon, leaving a warm patch on the side of its body but nothing more
[21:29] the blow hits the Pinsir hard but only seems to anger it more
[21:32] "Omega! Go for the weaker-looking one!" I shout, throwing a pokéball at the stronger-looking one.
[21:37] Omega beeps, and swings, striking the most-damaged looking Pinsir, for little damage, as Dorian throws a pokéball at the halthier looking one, doing approximately nothing.
[21:39] <+Dark> Hissing at each other as they charge, the Pinisr lunge out at the nearest pokemon
[21:48] <%Kite> Anna grunts before flying back. She looks at Felix who gives her a nod before using helping hand again.
[21:49] <%Karm> "Duke use Ember!" i cry
[21:51] <+Dark> THe fire flies past again, doing no damage to the bug pokemon
[21:51] <%Karm> Duke spits out the attack but it flies past the pokemon and depper into the darkness before hitting the ground in a few wisps of smoke
[21:52] "Omega, finish him!" I cry, throwing a second pokéball at the now-weaker of the two Pinsir.
[21:56] <%Kite> "Okay Anna, let's mix this up, use Tackle!: I shout while pointing at the stronger one.
[21:58] <%Karm> "Use ember!" i shout pointing at the stronger one
[21:58] <%Karm> as i do i pull out another pokeball and throw it
[22:03] <+Dark> THe flames engulf another Pinisr, leaving it to fall to the ground with a thud
[22:03] <+Dark> there is a second of silence before the remaining Pinsir seems to hiss somthing before turning and fleeing through the forrest
[22:07] <+Dark> ******************End of session**************
Camokasi
Camokasi
Experienced Poster
Experienced Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by comingdarkness Wed Apr 06, 2011 11:17 pm

A special we ran afterwards:

[22:30] <+Dark> It is the middle of the night when you both awaken to the sound of rustling grass, the others remaining fast asleep around you and their pokemon winching in their sleep as they heal from their wounds
[22:32] <+Dark> the shadows of the forrest seem to surround you completely and their is a cool but pleasnt breeze blowing around you as you sit up
[22:33] <%Karm> "Duke...Duke!" i mutter "Wake up"
[22:33] Felix tries to get up without waking Anna though she wakes up the moment he gets up.
[22:34] <%Karm> Duke eyes open and stands up looking around quietly
[22:35] <+Dark> Duke watches a pair of small pokemon run across a clearing before vanishing into the undergrowth on the other side
[22:35] Anna notices the movement and motions to Felix who goes. He walks quietly before bumping into Karm.
[22:36] <%Karm> "Hmm i think i might look for some more pokemon" i say to Felix holding him steady as he falls into me " you wanna come with?"
[22:37] "Ya, let's go look, I might find that ralts I want."
[22:38] <%Karm> "Hmm i have seen them before, i live were they useally turn up in large groups" i say following Anna
[22:40] "That's cool. I've always wanted one. There aren't many psychic were I was born."
[22:41] <%Karm> "Were is that? you never said"
[22:42] *** GrandTheftAFK changed nick to GrandTheft
[22:42] "I'm from Unova, where only strong people have psychics. The only easy one to find is some pink flowered pokemon who can easily put you to sleep."
[22:43] *** Spiritcurse quit (Quit: HydraIRC -> http://www.hydrairc.com <- Organize your IRC)
[22:43] <%Karm> "Hmm sounds.......girly.." i mutter "I am from Oldale Townn in Hoenn" i say
[22:45] <%GrandTheft> "And im from Sootopolis City, Its quite unique" I Grin
[22:46] Felix squeals and jumps back before glaring at Jayson.
[22:46] <%GrandTheft> "Sorry about my sudden entry i found something quite brilliant in the bushes"
[22:46] <%Karm> "Hmm" i mutter " you told me on the plane" i nod
[22:47] "So let's go see if we can find some pokemon!"
[22:48] <%Karm> "Onward" i laugh pointing right
[22:49] "And beware of pokeballs on the forest floor." Felix says while following.
[22:49] <+Dark> There is a cool gust of wind that blows to the west and you see a group of pokemon move across the floor, heading in the same direction as the wind
[22:51] <%Karm> "Quick lets follow them!" i shout and run after them
[22:51] Felix follows after the pokemon quickly.
[22:52] <+Dark> The pokemon are like long pink catipilers and it is easy to keep up with them as they move along the undergrowth, being joined by some other forrest pokemon as they continue to follow the wind
[22:53] <%Karm> i pull out my pokedex and scan them
[22:53] Felix scans all the pokemon as they walk.
[22:53] <+Dark> [Wurmple, the Worm Pokémon. Wurmple live primarily off of sap from trees. The suction cups on its feet keep it from slipping]
[22:54] <%Karm> "Hmm cool" i say " More from our region"
[22:54] <+Dark> [Paras, the Mushroom Pokémon. Rare mushrooms grow on its back]
[22:54] "So many bugs live in this forest." Felix says as Anna chirps her agreement.
[22:55] <%Karm> "Hmm" i mutter " Wonder if there are any Bird types like we saw on the bus"
[22:56] <%Karm> Duke barks happily running around my feet and around the Forest pokemon
[22:56] <+Dark> As if in anserw, a group of birds fly through the night sky, darting between tree branches as they head in the same direction as the bug pokemon
[22:57] Felix's body suddenly begins shakling slightly as he looks at al the moving pokemon. "Something wonder is near!"
[22:57] <%Karm> "Alright!" i cry happily " Lets go!" and i sprint after the birds
[22:59] "Remember to scan everything!" Felix says while scanning the birds
[22:59] <+Dark> [Pidgey is a Flying Pokémon. Among all the Flying Pokémon, it is the gentlest and easiest to capture. A perfect target for the beginning Pokémon Trainer to test his Pokémon's skills. Pidgey's Gust power creates tornadoes. It also has a Sand-Attack]
[23:00] Anna runs around all of the pokemon humming happily.
[23:02] <%GrandTheft> "Hey guys, I know this is a forest but should there not be water?" I ask watching my footing
[23:02] <+Dark> Another slow gust of wind sends a hail of fallen leaves high into the air
[23:03] "Something wonderful is near!" Felix says practically jumping in joy.
[23:03] <%Karm> "You keep saying that..." i mutter looking around
[23:04] <+Dark> As you follow the many pokemon, you can hear the sound of running water in the distance
[23:05] <%GrandTheft> "Hey, You hear that too? WATER!" I shout "I LOVE WATER"
[23:05] <%Karm> "OooooO water" i say laughing following the pokemon
[23:06] "Wierd to imagine this is the same place that had pinsirs attacking us. Is it possible to have a place that's safer at night?"
[23:06] <%Karm> "I wouldnt say that..."
[23:07] <+Dark> You suddenly find yourself on the shour of a vast lake that spreads out through the centre of the forrest. A large ammount of diffrent pokemon are gathered, drinking from the water and eating from the rich grass that stands around every shore
[23:08] <+Dark> To you're left you can see what looks to be a small wooden island connected to land via a bridge
[23:08] <%Karm> "Ohhh" my eyes lighting up and scanning all the ones i can pick out
[23:08] <%GrandTheft> "Oh man" I gasp at the diffrent ammount of pokemon
[23:08] Anna runs to the water and drinks some as well."
[23:09] <+Dark> [Bayleef, the Leaf Pokémon. The evolved form of Chikorita. Bayleef emits a spicy aroma from the leaves around its neck and its Razor Leaf is extremly powerful]
[23:09] "Points to who ever can scan the most pokemon!" Felix says while scanning.
[23:09] <%Karm> "Hmm" i hum nodding " Wait lets go there!" pointing to the island
[23:10] <+Dark> [Rhydon, the evolved form of Rhyhorn. It is known as the Drill Pokémon. Its large horn gives it formidable attack power]
[23:10] <%GrandTheft> "Actually i think i will find a nice spot on that bridge, I can fish maybe see whats under water for my dex"
[23:11] <%Karm> "Hmm i will join you on that" i smile and follow him
[23:11] "So many pokemon! I'm kinda sorry Dorian and Lucas are missing this."
[23:11] <+Dark> The wooden bridge looks thin at first but is very sturdy and well maintained considering how isolated it is
[23:12] <%Karm> "Meh let them sleep sure they would have done the same" and carry on walking and scanning
[23:13] <%GrandTheft> I walk over the bridge watching my steps then sit down crosslegged near the edge and whip out my fishing rod
[23:14] Felix walks towards the wierd island in the middle while Jayson is fishing.
[23:14] <+Dark> a couple of Pidgy fly over head and land at the end of the wooden island, near what looks like a small wooden box stood atop of a set of legs
[23:15] Felix looks and examines the wooden box. "I wonder what it is."
[23:15] <%Karm> " i walk over to Pidgeys and look at them closely" and then sitting next to them in interest
[23:17] <%GrandTheft> I take the netball out of my bag and attact it to the end of my fishing rod. "By god i hope this works" I cast my line
[23:17] <+Dark> The Pidgy simply look back at you
[23:18] <%Karm> "Hmmm" i sit and watch Jayson fishing
[23:18] <%Karm> "Odd box, looks like a shrine though.."
[23:18] <+Dark> The box is very well made, carving of diffrent pokemon have been etched into every side and a grilled wooden door had been latched onto the side. FLowes have been stuck to the side, revealing that someone must have been there recently
[23:18] <%GrandTheft> "Dont you just love fishing, The moonlight the water so peacefull"
[23:19] "I wonder if you can open the box..." Felix says while looking at the pictures and sniffing the flowers.
[23:19] <%Karm> "Hmm" i get up and wander around the edges of it and try the door handle
[23:21] <+Dark> the handle clicks open and the door slides open, revealing a small wodden calving and a photo to have been placed inside along with another bunch of flowers
[23:22] <%Karm> "Yeah it is a shrine" i smile and wander in picking up the photo
[23:22] <%GrandTheft> "You guys have no interest in water, get away from them flowers ya darn hippes" Shaking my fist
[23:23] <%Karm> "Shh you!" i shout outside
[23:24] "I need to show my respect." Felix says while giving the shrine a small bow with his eevee looking at him strangly.
[23:26] <+Dark> The picture is the outside of Shadow City Gym during what you assume to be its construction. You can see Jack stood with Jr on his left shoulder smiling at the camera but on his right shoulder is a second pokemon, a small creature coloured in a vivid pink
[23:27] <%Karm> "Hmm? i have never seen that before..." i mutter trying to scan it on the pokedex
[23:27] <+Dark> The pokedex beeps but is unable to register from the picture
[23:28] "This pokemon... its special, I can feel it!" Felix says while looking at the picture.
[23:28] <%Karm> "Damn" i mutter " i am guessing Jack made this shrine" looking around the inside
[23:30] <%Karm> i turn and walk out of the box and look at it from the outside
[23:30] "This is common in some regions I've heard. It's suppose to show respect to pokemon though I can't remember what they're called."
[23:30] <+Dark> indeed there is a small plage beneath the shirne saying "Built by Jack, Gym leader of Shadow City, in homage to the protecter of the forrest and his freind and ally"
[23:31] <+Dark> it is clear that the shirne is kept well, there is not a single mark of dirt or scratch on its surface
[23:32] "There's a pokemon around here! I can feel it!" Felix says while searching around.
[23:32] <%Karm> i turn and look around the tree line quickly " Wait there are pokemon everywere.."
[23:34] <%GrandTheft> "Duh this is a lake, Pokemon need water too"
[23:34] <+Dark> there is a gust of wind and a flash of light before a Bayleef nearby gives out a low sound as it looks up towards the trees, seeming to watchin somthing before walking towards the water
[23:35] <%Karm> "Thats....odd" i mutter walking towards the light
[23:35] "Something special is nearby! You guys can't feel it?"
[23:36] <+Dark> The light flashs again before vanishing as somthing seems to shoot of into the shadows
[23:36] <%Karm> "No!" i shout running forward
[23:37] <%Karm> "Wait up!" i shout towards the forest
[23:37] Felix follows after the light as well.
[23:38] <+Dark> At the sound of his rainsed voice, the pokemon around the lake shoot they eyes up towards you and turn to face you whilst the figure in the trees vanishies
[23:38] <%Karm> "Damnit" i mutter " Whats was that?!"
[23:39] <%GrandTheft> "Ok whatever it is make it stop, Scaring away all my potential pokemans
[23:40] <%Karm> "Come back please?" i shout softly into the trees once more
[23:40] "I have an idea!"
[23:41] <%Karm> "Lets hear it" i turn to him
[23:43] "We let's find it a gift! Like berries or flowers!"
[23:44] <%Karm> "Ok, lets go" i start wandering around the forest edge and slowly going deeper in looking for potential objects
[23:45] <+Dark> You find a bush filled with cherry red berries near the shirne
[23:45] <+Dark> around you, the pokemon are watching you cautiously
[23:46] Felix heads a different way looking for flowers.
[23:46] <%Karm> "Hmm i wonder" i start to pick the berries and walk towards the shrine
[23:47] <+Dark> Again, you find a set of flowers beside the lake that look good. A Bayleef is stood near them, watching with intent as you reach them
[23:48] "I hope you don't mind." Felix says to the bayleef as he picks three, giving one to the bayleef and taking the rest back to the shrine.
[23:48] <+Dark> It gives a growl before moving back a couple of steps to allow you towards teh flowers
[23:50] Felix takes the flowers and bows respectfully to the pokemon before leaving the bayleef.
[23:52] "So do you have the berries?" I ask Karm as I walk towards the shrine.
[23:52] <%Karm> "Yup" i say placeing them on the shrine
[23:53] <+Dark> As you take a step back, there is another flick of light behind you and you get the feeling of being watched
[23:54] <%Karm> "This are for you" i say
[23:55] Felix walks back further to give the pokemon space.
[23:55] <+Dark> A shape in the shadows seems to move fowrad, darting to a nearby tree before two pink eyes stare out at you from the darkness
[23:57] Felix slowly becomes humming a soft song he remembered from his childhood.
[23:58] <+Dark> At the sound of the song, the small flying shape seems to hover out from the trees, watching you slowly as it tilts its head to the side, examining you
[23:59] <%Karm> "Hmmm " i tilt my head sideways and scan it
[00:00] <+Dark> [Celebi, the Time Travel Pokémon. Celebi wanders across time as guardian of the forest. Wherever it appears, trees and grass flourish]
[00:00] Felix keeps humming the song slowly getting more in depth with the song.
[00:01] <%Karm> "Hmm Celebi" i mutter holding up my hand as Growlithe barks at it softly
[00:01] <+Dark> At hearing the pokedex, the pokemon flies fowrad a couple of feet, revealing it to be a very diffrent colour from the one in the pic
[00:01] <+Dark> Celebi looks down towards Growlithe before smiling happily at it "Bi!"
[00:02] <%Karm> "Odd its Pink, not green" looking between the two colours
[00:02] <+Dark> "Bi"
[00:02] Felix watches the pokemon intently as it flies around.
[00:02] <%GrandTheft> Turning my head at the noise i wisper "The fuck?"
[00:03] <+Dark> It looks up and flies into the air, shooting around the shrine before eating at the berries you had left there, seeming to laugh as it does so
[00:03] <%Karm> "A very odd pokemon " i laugh with it
[00:04] Felix finally stops humming now that the pokemon is in the shrine.
[00:04] <+Dark> "Bi!" It spins around smiling warmly as it seems to regiseter you before noticing that you had left the picture from its shirne on the floor
[00:05] Felkix notices where it looks and picks up the pictyure and returns it.
[00:05] <+Dark> Seeming to look saddened it takes the picture before turning and placing it back into the shrine, shutting the door behind it
[00:06] <+Dark> "Bi...."
[00:06] <%Karm> "Hmm" i sigh " guessing its going back to were it was before"
[00:07] Felix sighs saddly as the pokemon closes the door.
[00:07] <+Dark> The Celebi turns and blinks at you, tilting its head before lowering down to Karm's belt and pulling the pokeball he held there, raising into the air and turning it around in its hands
[00:08] <%Karm> "Haha yup a pokeball" i say
[00:09] <+Dark> There is a seconds pause before it hits the button on the front and releasing the Pinsir you have caught before. It seems surpirsed at the sudden beam of red light before bursting out in laughter and tossing the pokeball back to you
[00:09] <+Dark> "Bi bi!"
[00:09] "I wish I ccould understand what it says."
[00:09] <+Dark> "Bi!"
[00:10] <%GrandTheft> "Uh oh" i suffle away from the group
[00:10] <%Karm> catching the pokeball " i laugh and catch the Pinsir before it can fall
[00:11] Felix pulls the celebi iinto a hug while its watching Karm.
[00:11] <+Dark> THe Celibi seems to cheer as it shoots down and overs infront of Pinsir's face, resting a hand on it for a second before nodding and flying into the air as the wounds on it from the battle vanish
[00:12] <+Dark> "BI!!" The pokemon yelps as you grab it before simply stairing up towards you, seeming to be thinking about somthing
[00:12] <%Karm> "Thank you" i say to celebi turn to Pinsir and get it to wave
[00:12] <+Dark> "Bi Bi" It smiles back
[00:14] "Wow you can heal?" I say while still holding the celebi.
[00:14] <+Dark> There is a moments silence before it vanishes into a flash of light and reapeers over towards where Jayson is fishing, watching him "BI?"
[00:15] <%GrandTheft> "ERM, HI JUST FISHING DONT MIND ME" Startled by its appearence
[00:16] <+Dark> "Bi?"
[00:16] <+Dark> ********END OF SPECIAL PART !******************
comingdarkness
comingdarkness
Addicted Poster
Addicted Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by comingdarkness Sat Apr 09, 2011 11:01 pm

[21:27] Day 3 in Shadow Forrest
[21:28] You have been walking for a long time now and are feeling tired. It is hard to keep track of the time of day due to the fact that only shadows of light get thruogh the thick plant life overhead
[21:28] You occasinaly see pokemon moving around you but apart from that, there is no obvious sign of life and no humans have been seen since you left the city
[21:29] You are now walking along a long path that leads trhough the heart of the forrest, surrounded by nothing but plantlife and a couple of Pidgy
[21:30] "There's no wifi. Like, anywhere. Do you have any idea what I'm going through?"
[21:30] "I'm quite happy, actually. Besides why would you need wifi?"
[21:30] <@Dorian> "No, please do share. We haven't all been going through hell as well."
[21:30] "Hmm i have an Idea" i shout
[21:30] "I'm not even going to justify that with an answer. Why would I need wifi..."
[21:31] "Catch a pidgy? Yeah, I want one."
[21:31] <@Dorian> "Wait, more pokémon? Count me in!"
[21:31] "Remember, I get first psychic."
[21:32] "I have the first water pokemon, So me and Mr. Fish dont need to fly"
[21:32] "You called it Mr Fish?"
[21:32] "Ahh ok you catch it" i say smiling " i already have my first captured pokemon" i rub the top of Pinsirs head
[21:33] "Can I have a pokeball?"
[21:33] "Yes, Wile you were sleeping me and Mr. Fish bonded, We shall go fourth and RULE THE WORLD!"
[21:33] "With a fish."
[21:34] <@Dorian> "Well, he could work woth someone to do so."
[21:35] "I don't think Mr Fish is the meglomaniacal type."
[21:35] "You're so me Mr. Fish" I glare at mark
[21:35] "has anyone else noticed that none of the pokemon get close to us?"
[21:35] "Erm guys the Pidgey are getting away" i say pointing at them
[21:36] "Eh, you guys can take this one."
[21:36] <@Dorian> "What? No they aren't! Omega, go!" I release Omega towards the Pidgey, scanning them with my pokédex as I do.
[21:36] The Pidgy seem bored as they trun away
[21:36] "Erm Kite what do you mean?" i turn to him
[21:37] [Pidgey is a Flying Pokémon. Among all the Flying Pokémon, it is the gentlest and easiest to capture. A perfect target for the beginning Pokémon Trainer to test his Pokémon's skills. Pidgey's Gust power creates tornadoes. It also has a Sand-Attack]
[21:37] I scan them too, smiling as Nimda registers the information recieved.
[21:37] "Most of the time wild pokemon will get close if you pose no threat."
[21:39] <@Dorian> "Fair enough. Omega, fly casual!"
[21:39] "Maybe it's their time of the month."
[21:40] "I could "Throw" Mr. Fish at them if you want"
[21:40] "Go ahead, it'll probably annoy them a bit."
[21:40] One of the two Pidgy gives a slow coo before taking into the air and flying away
[21:42] "I'm going to go off unto a deeper path real quick, that okay with you guys?"
[21:42] "I'll come with" i say to Kite
[21:43] <@Dorian> "Sure, why not? You guys do that, I'll get one of these."
[21:43] "I'm good, I'll keep on this path."
[21:43] "You can come if you want." Felix says before going off a bit.
[21:43] i follow him
[21:44] The last of the Pidgy rises up and flies away
[21:45] <@Dorian> "Oh, gutterdamnen!"
[21:45] <@Dorian> I take out a pokéball and throw it at one of the pidgey.
[21:45] "Back to wandering then?"
[21:46] "What's the matter?" Felix says rushing back.
[21:46] "Yeah, Just look for something with wings im sure you could fly on one"
[21:48] Felix mutters to him self about his team mates being too loud but says nothing.
[21:50] <@Dorian> I wander over and pick up the pokéball. "Heh. Nice."
[21:51] it gives a shake in your hand before giving a slight *bing* before falling still
[21:52] <@Dorian> "All right! First Pokémon!"
[21:52] "Come on, let's wander."
[21:52] "Congrats. But be quieter."
[21:52] <@Dorian> "Indeed, why not?"
[21:53] You walk further down the path, surrounded by nothing but forrest
[21:54] "Still no wifi, let's keep moving."
[21:54] "No pokemon in sight..."
[21:54] <@Dorian> "Well, there were some Pidgey... you could've got one..."
[21:55] "But why would you need a pidgy when you already have one, Duhh"
[21:56] <@Dorian> "Well, I've got one. Not sure why you think you do."
[21:57] "I don't want one. I want to know why there are so few pokemon."
[21:57] "He's got a point."
[21:58] "Because they know that me and Mr. Fish are coming for them"
[21:58] "Oh yes, the terror. I cam feel the sheer danger coming from Mr Fish."
[21:59] <@Dorian> "Yes, I'm sure all pokémon everywhere tremble at the very thought of him."
[21:59] "The original badass that he is, and all."
[22:00] "Dorian, send Pidgey out to scout above us" i say before turning "Pinsir is there anything bad in this part of the forest?"
[22:00] "Pin Pin" The pokemon clicks as it nods before poitning at itself
[22:00] <@Dorian> "Good ideas are good." I release Pidgey, "Beta, go scout for us please."
[22:01] Felix laughs a bit when Felix gets the pokemon's point.
[22:01] Beta gives a loud coo before rising inot the air and vanishing from sight
[22:01] I laugh slightly. "I love you, Pinsir."
[22:01] <@Dorian> "Heh. He is awesome, at that."
[22:02] "Is it safe to send a newly caught pokemon alone into the forest? What if something eats it or it runs?"
[22:02] "Are you scaring everything? Good lad!" i say happily
[22:03] After a few moments, Beta appears again, cooing loudly as it getures down the path with its wing
[22:03] <@Dorian> "Thank you, Beta. Now, return." I return Beta to her pokéball.
[22:03] "Come on, let's go beat it up and take its stuff."
[22:04] Beta gives a shocked look before vanishing into the red light
[22:04] <@Dorian> "Ooh, yes, let's do that."
[22:05] "I don't know if we should go ahead? Beta looked scared."
[22:05] "Excellent. Nimda, come out of the 'dex, you've got work to do." She bursts free, making a nice synthesised noise.
[22:05] "I can beat them with Mr. Fish"
[22:05] as you head down the path, you get the sound of what seems to be an engine rummbling through the trees
[22:05] "Hold on. Do you intend to use Mr Fish as a melee weapon?"
[22:06] <@Dorian> "It's a magikarp, right? Isn't that all they're good for?"
[22:06] Magikarp's pokeball gives a shake on you belt
[22:06] Felix lets out Anna and gets ready just in case something dangerous is ahead.
[22:08] "Hmmm Mr. Fish whats wrong" I release Mr. Fish out of his ball
[22:08] Another pair of Pidgy burts from the shadows, flying away as fast as they could away from the source of the noise
[22:08] "I pick Mr. Fish up and sling him over my left shoulder, Bagon looks puzzled at him
[22:09] <@Dorian> "Ok, that's not good. Omega, get ready!" Omega beeps in response.
[22:09] The sound gets no closer
[22:10] "Ready Bagon, Mr. Fish?"
[22:10] "Guys, pick another path?"
[22:10] "Nimda, you know the style. Start sharpening now."
[22:11] "Pinsir use Focus Energy"
[22:12] <@Dorian> "Omega, get ready to hit it's weak point for massive damage!"
[22:13] "Why don't we just avoid conflict?"
[22:13] <@Dorian> "Because we need training?"
[22:13] "Its not coming closer...." i say
[22:14] "Less fun. Okay, Nimda looks pretty cool, let's go."
[22:14] "C'mon" i shout to my pokemon and run forwards
[22:14] <@Dorian> "I'mma come with, k?" I say, following Mark.
[22:15] Felix follows along quietly.
[22:16] As you folllow the source of he sound, you find what seems to be a large camp layed out in a clearing of the forrest. Several tents have been set up and a few jeeps surround it. Men dressed in black are walking around the camp but you can not see what is making the noise
[22:17] I crouch behind a bush and start scanning minds, seeing roughly what I can see.
[22:17] "Hold up" i whisper to everyone
[22:17] <@Dorian> I seize up, an expression of purest rage on my face. "Who are they?"
[22:17] "I have no clue."
[22:18] i look around for a Logo
[22:18] "Stay quiet, I'm checking", I whisper, still focusing.
[22:18] "I dont know but i think we should send karm in first to make friends"
[22:19] They are walking around like on partol whilst a group of them are stood around a large machine that you assumed to be making the noise
[22:19] "Nothing" i say " i'm getting closer" i walk forward quietly
[22:19] "Stay back until I have some intelligence" I hiss.
[22:20] "Just go up to them and offer a friendly handshake, If they dont want it then we will attack them with our epic force"
[22:20] <@Dorian> "No. They don't deserve kindness."
[22:20] "Pree,tive strike?"
[22:21] "Do you know who they are, Cause i dont know who the fuck they are"
[22:21] <@Dorian> "If they are who I think they are, I will kill every last one of them with my bare hands."
[22:23] "Right. I didn't get much. Some letters, a man in white, a woman with thorned flowers, and apparently the machine is part of the plan."
[22:23] <@Dorian> "What? How?"
[22:23] "It's obvious, isn't it?
[22:24] Just look at them!"
[22:24] <@Dorian> "No, I meant how do you know the machine is part of the plan? Also, what plan?"
[22:25] "Why else would they be crowded around it like that? And I don't know, just saying what I see."
[22:25] <@Dorian> "Fair enough."
[22:25] I hide behind a jeep and look under it too look for footsteps
[22:25] "So what do we do?" I say, besides Karm.
[22:26] There are a couple of people stood facing in the oppisite direction from you, smoking
[22:26] they are talking to each other quietly
[22:26] "I know, How about you try to distract them with pidgy and then we attack them from all sides with our pokemon"
[22:27] "What do we do Karm?
[22:27] <@Dorian> "How about we just burst in from all sides and attack? Supprise is better than distractions."
[22:28] "go back" i start to snake my way back to the main group
[22:28] "Well yes thats the point, But if we can catch them off guard they wont expect so many of us"
[22:28] "Keep it subtle, we'll see what we can do."
[22:28] <@Dorian> "Hit and run?"
[22:29] "No, they will come looking. Who has the strongest pokemon here?"
[22:29] i get back to the main group " Hey anyone , look for a few big sticks"
[22:30] "Anyone got anything firey?"
[22:30] i point to Duke mockingly
[22:30] <@Dorian> "I think Karm does. He's got a Growlith, if I remember correctly."
[22:31] "Okay, I think I have the beginnings of a plan here."
[22:31] "Guys i need a stick" i say quietly
[22:31] "He also has that pinsir, Maybe he could flip that jeep then return him quickly. Scare them"
[22:31] <@Dorian> "I think I've had an idea. Someone, go get some rocks and something for fuses!"
[22:31] "Wait, look at me, we'll figure something out."
[22:33] "You see that trail of sticks leading towards the open fuel tank of that jeep? Light it?"
[22:33] "Isn't that dangerous?"
[22:34] "No thats perfect, We should spread out so we can take them on all sides
[22:34] "That is the point."
[22:34] "If Karm stays here and lights it we can get them from all sides"
[22:35] "Yeah, spread out, Duke can light this fuse. When it goes boom, we charge."
[22:36] "fine, we'll do it your way. I'll take the side opposite to this one."
[22:36] <@Dorian> "Your loss."
[22:36] I curve off the the left, nodding to Karm.
[22:37] "I will follow you Felix, I can help with bagon and Mr. Fish"
[22:38] I also pick up a particularly tough looking stick, weighing it for balance.
[22:38] Its not perfect, but good enough
[22:39] <@Dorian> I pick up a simmilar stick, and, with Omega, get behind the jeep-bomb. "Omega, get ready to use some magnetism to push this along faster, ok?"
[22:39] "Nimda, stay low, get ready to fight. Nice graphics."
[22:40] on of the men nearby gives a cough before a mutter of "I'm going for crap" And turning to walk in your direction, flicking thorugh his phone as he goes and not looking up
[22:41] "Nimda, quick, get in the phone. Send me everything to the 'dex, then shut it down and get back."
[22:41] <@Dorian> I curse silently, and make general motions to Mark to "Speed it up."
[22:41] "Quick give me the stick " i mutter to Mark
[22:41] "My stick! Light the fuse!" I hiss.
[22:41] " Duke Ember"
[22:41] "Hurry up, Hes coming closer, Fuck"
[22:42] Duke spits out the embers and lights the stick
[22:43] <@Dorian> I move around the jeep, on the opposite side to the man, and get as close as I can to the key hole, and begin to try to hotwire the vehicle.
[22:43] The sitck lights and slowly burns downwards as the man reaches the jeep, unawere of what is happening
[22:43] Nimda flashes a dull blue, before vanishing into the phone. She fights with the built in security, while I patiently wait, watching my 'dex.
[22:43] i look around for a stick thats big enough for me
[22:43] *** Kite-The-Aquatic-Angel quit (Ping timeout)
[22:44] he pauses before turning to face his body towards the jeep and doing his business
[22:46] <@Dorian> Having successfully hotwired the jeep, I press the accellerator down, wedge it down with the stick I picked up, and jump out.
[22:48] "What the Fuck!?" The man yells as he jumps back as the jeep moves
[22:48] <@Dorian> "Shit, forgot about him. Omega! Get him!"
[22:49] "What are you doing here?!" he yells before turning to run
[22:49] Flicking through various images and texts, I shrug, keeping the texts. "Could be useful for an alibi" I murmur.
[22:49] I find a Large stick and sneak over to the guy taking a piss hitting over the head
[22:49] <@Dorian> Omega bleeps in response, moving to attack the man.
[22:49] the man gives a ylep of pain as he is hit by the pokemon's Beldun, slamming against the ground as his head bleeds slightly
[22:50] Now however, you can see people running towards you, surrounding you completly
[22:50] "Who the hell are you?"
[22:51] Trusting in my hiding place to keep me hidden, I draw a knife and shuffle towards the machine.
[22:51] <@Dorian> "Erm.... If I said boom, would it mean anything?"
[22:51] "Ermm...." i mutter
[22:52] there are still too many people near the macine for you to reach it
[22:52] "Helpful Trainers here to test you on reactions? you boss hired us"
[22:53] "I doubt it"
[22:53] "Meh your choice" i say putting my hand on top of my head cockily
[22:53] The man hears a voice in his head telling him "Then again, they might be telling the truth" in a rough approximation of his own voice.
[22:53] <@Dorian> "Yeah, what he said."
[22:54] The men look at each other for a second before one clicks his fingers and you are each grabbed from behind and restrained
[22:55] "hmmm? get off me you fools!"
[22:55] <@Dorian> "I still need to know if the word 'boom' means anyhting to you."
[22:55] "Just so happens our boss is just down there...shall we go ask him?" and with that, a women bracks from the group and jogs to a tall man in black standhin by the machine
[22:57] <@Dorian> "Go for it."
[22:57] The man seems to give a shout before walking over to you "So..." he says "you say I employed you? Dont remember that"
[22:57] During the conversation, I scan the man intently for anything useful.
[22:58] "Kinda Lied......didnt think grunts would think to take me to the boss...."
[22:58] "They look like they are in a little pickle, I hope that jeep explodes soon" I mutter to myself
[22:59] in the disntance, there is a heavy explosion and pokemon go flying out into the air. A couple of men flicnch or duck but the leader dosent react
[22:59] "nice work to be pinned on you I assume?"
[23:00] <@Dorian> "Oh, hey, an explosion! You should go check that out!"
[23:00] "Not me if i am honest...."
[23:01] The man sighs before hurling two pokeballs into the air which release two large pokemon that stomp to stand around you
[23:01] <@Dorian> "And honesty gets you nowhere."
[23:02] The pokemon give a loud snarl as they move near you, one shooting out a set of vices that wrap around Omega and slam it helplessly against the ground, pinned
[23:02] "Meh, least i didnt do that" i nod to the jeep
[23:03] <@Dorian> "Mutter ficker!"
[23:03] *** Kite-The-Aquatic-Angel (Kite@sux-E63A87E8.hsd1.ga.comcast.net) joined
[23:03] the vines then do the same for you other pokemon as they cry out in pain
[23:04] <@Dorian> "Gutterdamnen!"
[23:05] "Those are big pokemon, Think i will stay hidden for now"
[23:08] <@Dorian> "Ok, we admit it, we were lying! Now, could you tell me, who are you?"
[23:08] "Dont wanna" He grins
[23:09] <@Dorian> "Not even who you work for?"
[23:09] "The boss"
[23:09] <@Dorian> "Who is...?"
[23:10] "The one how commands us"
[23:10] <@Dorian> "Well, that's obvious. Which group? What organisation?"
[23:11] "you ask a lot of questions" He sighs before clicking his fingers. The vine pokemon beside you gives a nod before a vine wraps around Dorian's mouth "And i dont want to anserw them today"
[23:12] "Now then...how about you tell me who sent you?"
[23:12] "Nimda, go wreck that machine. That'd piss him off." Nimda nods in agreement, before flashing again and vanishing to fight into the machine.
[23:13] "Noone, were Passing Pokemon Trainers"
[23:13] <@Dorian> I nod.
[23:14] Thinking, I use my laptop to tell Nimda first to send me any information on the machine, then brick it.
[23:14] "And...as passing trainers...you decided to blow up the propoty of a group of people you didnt know...and kill one of my men?" He snaps, gesturing to the body of the man Omega had hit
[23:15] <@Dorian> I narrow my eyes, and try to gesture towards the vine.
[23:15] "I didnt plan too..." i look at Dorian annoyed
[23:16] At the gesture, the vine pokemon gives a snarl before tightening it
[23:16] "So this is your boss?"
[23:17] <@Dorian> I give a snort-like laugh, and shake my head.
[23:17] "He had the Idea to Blow up the Jeep"
[23:17] "But Not my boss"
[23:17] "Traveling through the forest together"
[23:17] "and you listened? What if he had the idea of blowing up the bridge he was standing on?"
[23:19] "I DIDNT BLOW IT UP!" i shout " I didnt plan it or do it! , we was passing through and he decided to do it"
[23:19] "Hmmm..." He nods to the pokemon before the vine is loosened around Dorian's mouth "What do you have to say for yourself young man?"
[23:19] Words appear in Dorian's mind. "They're part of a team, but which one? Also, there may be another explosion soon."
[23:20] <@Dorian> I cough breifly, "...Thought you were Team Snaggem..."
[23:20] "Snaggem? hardly, they couldnt do shit" he laughs
[23:21] I pull my pokedex out and scan the large pokemon
[23:21] "I need to get the data on them, Need to see what they are"
[23:21] <@Dorian> "Shut up... killed my father... grandfather... and... they... mother..."
[23:22] [Tangrowth, the Vine Pokémon. Tangrowth captures its prey by extending its arms, which are made of vines]
[23:22] Nimda now back with me, I enquire exactly what she managed to do. With particular focus on whether or not there'll be an explosion soon.
[23:22] The pokedex is silent as it scans the second pokemon, seeming unable to find the needed files on it
[23:25] "Dammit i must get something on that pokemon" I edge a little closer trying again
[23:26] "Pory..." It beeps, tiliting its head in an attempted nod
[23:26] [Pokemon detected...no files currently availeble...please upgrade systerms]
[23:27] "You know how this works, you output to bash, I read it. I'm good at reading bash."
[23:28] "Dammit"
[23:30] *** Dorian sets channel #LegionRPG mode +o Dark
[23:32] <@Dark> "Ah" the man smiles "So you met Snaggem then?"
[23:32] <@Dorian> "Just a little, yeah..."
[23:33] <@Dark> "Trust me...what we are is far worse...I think a few of Snaggem even work for us ya know"
[23:33] <@Dorian> My eyes widen breifly, before narrowing, "Where. Are. They?"
[23:34] <@Dark> "now that would be telling...wouldnt it" he grins cruelly
[23:35] Hearing this, I risk a scan, just on the off-chance.
[23:35] <@Dorian> "Yes. Tell me, and let me go. I will kill them, then leave you alone, for as long as you want."
[23:37] "I will leave you alone for free, your nothing to do with me i was gonna stop him" nodding in Dorian' direction
[23:37] <@Dorian> "Selling me out, much? I mean, I'd've done the same, but still." I grin at Karm.
[23:37] <@Dark> "Sco" the unidentified pokemon snarls as it bends down to look eye to eye with Dorian
[23:38] <@Dorian> "Intimidated, now, very intimidated."
[23:40] <@Dark> Bright yellow eyes narrow before the tip of a shelled nose pokes your chest
[23:40] I flick on the virus scanner on the laptop, reach for my pokedex, and scan both of the pokemon.
[23:42] <@Dorian> "Ok, then. Goodbye, Karm. Was nice knowing you."
[23:42] <@Dark> [Tangrowth, the Vine Pokémon. Tangrowth captures its prey by extending its arms, which are made of vines]
[23:42] <@Dark> [second pokemon is unknown]
[23:42] "Well done Nimda. Worked like a charm."
[23:43] <@Dark> the image of a smileing face appears on the Dex
[23:43] "Aww, you're cute. You're such a cute amalgam of ploymorphic code and AI subroutines, aren't you?"
[23:44] Bagon hops off my shoulder, starts softly headbutting the ground
[23:44] <@Dark> [blushing face]
[23:45] <@Dark> then...with a loud rummble, the ground shakes as the middle of the base is engulfd in fire
[23:45] "Hmmm?" i stop struggling and look around
[23:45] "Bagon, What the fuck did you just do?"
[23:45] "Oh, well done."
[23:46] *** Kite-The-Aquatic-Angel quit (Ping timeout)
[23:46] <@Dark> The Tangwroth gives a cry out as the flames hit it, the vines wrapped around you ripping away as it tries to get away
[23:47] "HM?" i shout and barge into the pokemon holding Dorian
[23:47] <@Dorian> I pull myself free, and make for the restraints on Omega, trying to pull them off.
[23:47] <@Dark> The Tangwroth yells as before letting go utterly and being hit by more flames
[23:48] <@Dark> a couple of vines snap and blue blood flies out but you are all freed as a second explosion sends a jeep flying through the air
[23:48] "LETS GO " i shout grabbing Dorian and running out of the compound
[23:48] *** Dorian quit (Quit: HydraIRC -> http://www.hydrairc.com <- It'll be on slashdot one day...)
[23:49] I leap out of my hiding place with bagon and Mr. Fish shouting "FUCK YEAH, FEAR MY BAGONS POWER"
[23:50] <@Dark> The men in black yell as they leg it, one being thrown into the air by a panicking pokemon and landing ko'd next to you
[23:50] <@Dark> you see a small red R drops from his pocket as the base is englulfed in fire and smoke...
[23:50] <@Dark> **************END OF SESSION************
comingdarkness
comingdarkness
Addicted Poster
Addicted Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by comingdarkness Sun Apr 10, 2011 10:38 pm

[22:29] <@Dark> Day 3 of your time in Shadow Forrest (late afternoon)
[22:37] <@Dark> It has been a few hours since you destroyed the camp that you had found in the forrest and you have been moving as fast as you could through the plant life for fear of being followed. However you have not meet anyone or heard anything beside the odd pokemon
[22:38] <@Dark> As you run now however, you can see that the plantlife around you is starting to get thinner and light is getting brighter around you and you decided to take a brake along the path
[22:38] <%Spiritcurse> "Civilization? It can't be!"
[22:40] "Yup!" i shout grinning happily "C'mon Pinsir, Duke!" and run forwards at full sprint
[22:40] <%Spiritcurse> Nimda bleeping happily from my laptop, I break into a jog.
[22:41] <@Dark> The plant life gets thinner still but you still carnt make out anything on the far side of the path beside a parked motocycle
[22:41] <%Spiritcurse> "Aha, transport. Check it out, I'll try to wire it?"
[22:41] "Hmm?" i mutter and slow down till i am next to it
[22:42] <%Spiritcurse> "May as well take it, could come in handy."
[22:42] "HELLO!" i shout
[22:42] <%Spiritcurse> "Hello!"
[22:42] "Not you!" i turn to him laughing
[22:43] <@Dark> The bike is still warm to the touch, it has been ridden recently
[22:43] "Hmmm" i mutter " Someone must be nearby
[22:44] <%Spiritcurse> "Anyone there?"
[22:45] <@Dark> There is no reply for a while before you hear the sound of running feet moving towards you
[22:45] "Hmm? HELLO?" i shout
[22:46] <%Spiritcurse> "Ohshit."
[22:47] *** GrandTheft (GrandTheft@sux-5D5C750E.cable.virginmedia.com) joined
[22:47] <@Dark> In the shadows, a large four-legged creatures can be seen charging towards you before a large pokemon bathed in orange fur with pitch black strips is standing ahead of you, its lips curled back in a snarl
[22:48] "Hmmm?" i say pulling out my Pokedex
[22:48] <%Spiritcurse> "Iwasn'tgoingtotouchitpleasedon'teatme!" I gibber, terrified. Nimda bleeps, transferring to my 'dex.
[22:48] <@Dark> [Arcanine, a Legendary Pokémon. The evolved form of Growlithe. Arcanine is known for its bravery and fierce loyalty. Growlithe evolves into Arcanine from use of a Fire Stone]
[22:49] <@Dark> "Arcanine!" It snarls, gestunring with its head for you to move away from the bike
[22:49] "Oh wow!" i shout "That what you will evolve into Duke!"
[22:49] "Hmm, not that scary is it Mr. Fish?"
[22:49] <%Spiritcurse> Nimda scans the pokemon, while I back away, still shaking.#
[22:49] i slowly step away from it
[22:50] "Where is you trainer?" i ask the pokemon
[22:51] <@Dark> walking slowly towards the bike, keeping its eyes on you, the pokemon sniffs around a bag on the back of the bike before pulling out a bottle of sorts, giving you a last warning look before turning and jogging down the path again
[22:52] "Lets go!" i say to the others and run after the Arcanine
[22:52] <%Spiritcurse> "Let's go, but the other way!"
[22:52] "Hmm sure if you want a early death chase after that thing"
[22:53] "Fine!" i shout over my shoulder Duke running ahead of me trying to keep up with the Larger Pokemon
[22:54] <@Dark> For some reason, the pokemon seems to be moving slowly by its standards so that you can keep up as it jogs away, the sound of what hears like moaning coming through the forrest
[22:55] <%Spiritcurse> "That's not good. We should run away now."
[22:55] "Oh shit!" i mutter running faster to the noise
[22:55] "Quick! Cry of help, We should so totally go see what it is, Maybe its another group of evil people"
[22:55] <%Spiritcurse> "Equally, it could be a trap."
[22:56] <@Dark> THe Arcanine jogs around a courner ahead of you before you hear it stop and the sound of a women thanking it
[22:56] "Thats my point, The last time we followed a noise dorian nearly got us killed" I pause for a second "Oh wait, He aint here"
[22:56] "Hello?!" i shout
[22:57] <%Spiritcurse> "Genius, give us away."
[22:58] "Shut up!" i shout over my shoulder
[22:58] <@Dark> The pokemon leaps onto of the stone it had been behind, growling at you but not making any move against you as you hear the women seem to struggle with somthing
[22:59] "Do you need help?" i say hold my hands up to the pokemon to show i dont have anything
[22:59] <%Spiritcurse> I put my hands in the air, clearly away from the pokeball at my waist. I look at the ground, focusing on her mind.
[22:59] "Eh, What he said. I hear magikarp have speical healing powers, And i have one"
[23:00] <@Dark> Nodding towards you, the pokemon gestures with its head for you to move towards it. walking around the couner, you see a women in a police uniform holding down a pokemon that seems to have been hurt by somthing. She is wrapping a bandage around it and spraying it with the bottle that the Arcanine had given it
[23:01] "Hey!" shout pulling out a Potion " here have this" as i hand it to her
[23:01] <%Spiritcurse> I keep resolutely quiet, yet come slightly closer.
[23:02] <@Dark> she looks up at you before nodding and taking the bottle, barely giving the time to mutter a thanks before spraying the pokemon as it finally seems to fall still under her grip
[23:03] <@Dark> "There we go..." She sooths it, stroking it behind the ear "Your ok"
[23:03] "How long you been out here?"
[23:03] <%Spiritcurse> I lower my hands, continuing my focus on her mind. I also have Nimda silently scan the injured pokemon.
[23:05] <@Dark> "I've been working on this little dear for about an hour" She mutters in reply "Shes been hurt..."
[23:05] "Hmmm is there a pokemon centre nearby?"
[23:06] "Looks better now with your help, May i ask your name oh mighty queen of beauty"
[23:07] <@Dark> "Jenny" She mutters "Head of police in Barce Town. And she was too hurt to risk transport to the pokecentre back there...not on my bike"
[23:08] "You want us to take her?" i say smiling
[23:08] <@Dark> "You got a car?"
[23:09] "No.... i meant walking" i mutter kicking my feet
[23:10] "Besides we dont need a car, Walking and swimming is all i do" I smile at Officer jenny
[23:10] <@Dark> She sighs before shaking her head "Guess thats the best we have...I dont know this pokemon and carnt say wherther shes ok or not....dont want to risk the speed of my bike
[23:10] <@Dark> She rolls her eyes and ignores your comment
[23:11] "Erm one second" i pull out my pokedex and scan it
[23:11] <@Dark> [Deerling, the Season Pokémon. With the change of each season, Deerling's appearance changes as well]
[23:12] <@Dark> [Other Data is unknown...please update pokedex files]
[23:13] "Hmm" i walk over and kneel next to it stroking its fur on the top of it head
[23:14] <@Dark> The fur seems molten and thin where it is growing around each other, patches of green breaking through what had been a pink coat making it look slightly ragged
[23:15] "Hmm its seems to be change of a season.....could that be it?"
[23:18] <@Dark> "Not my main worry right now" She says simply as she gathers the pokemon up in her arms and lifts it up, steadying under the weight before turning and beginning to walk, Arcanine leaping down for her to lay the Deerling on
[23:18] "Here let me help" taking the pokemon from her holding it like she did
[23:19] and Placing it on Arcanine
[23:19] <@Dark> "Arcanine is fine" She says simply as she nudges you away "I still dont know who you are...canrt say I trust you
[23:21] "Sorry....only trying too help..." i say turning away "Oh and watch out for some Shadey guys around here, they had some base nearby that" looking at Mark " somebody blew up"
[23:21] <%Spiritcurse> "I did nothing, I was nowhere near the area."
[23:21] <@Dark> "Yer...and destroyed an entire eco-systerm in the process" She snaps back at you, her blue eyes narrowed
[23:22] <%Spiritcurse> "I swear, I did nothing. And if I ever find who did, I'll punish them, or my name's not Simon Richie."
[23:22] Sighing "Alright whatever" i snap " You handle them on your own" i say walking away
[23:23] "And its not Simon" i mutter " Its Mark"
[23:23] <@Dark> "Arcan.." The pokemon snarls and Jenny pats it on the head muttering somthing that sounds like an agreement
[23:23] "Well i can assure you we did nothing, Ask Mr. Fish here he never lies"
[23:24] <%Spiritcurse> "No, that's my brother." Words materialize in Karm's mind. "I'm a cock, aren't I?"
[23:25] i turn to Mark and nod " Oh right" and carry on walking back to the bike
[23:25] <@Dark> Jenny falls silent as she seems to try and block you out, Arcanine ginving a snort taht fills the area around you with burning air before speeding up as you head down the path. After about 10 mins, you can see a line that seems to be the end of the sea of trees
[23:26] <@Dark> jenny now holds the handel of her bike and is pushing it alongside of herself
[23:26] <%Spiritcurse> "Freedom, I'm free from this hellish place!" I giggle, Nimda bleeping happily from my laptop.
[23:27] sighing "Ok i am sorry if i made a bad impression, can i help you with THAT at least " nodding to the bike
[23:27] <@Dark> "No I'm fine" She mutters in reply "Its not the first time I've had to push it and it wont be the last"
[23:28] "Ok only trying to help. C'mon Duke, we gotta show Pinsir some Tech " i smile and quicken the pace
[23:29] "Hey Jenny, Hey want to see Mr. Fish? He is really cool"
[23:30] <@Dark> "Huh?" She blinks at you, seeming surpirsed by the exitment in your voice "Mr. Fish?"
[23:30] i turn and look at Jayson walking backwards "Bit forward huh?"
[23:30] winking i turn away
[23:30] "Oh yeah he is this totally cool magikarp that never tells a lie and i guess can heal" I smile at her
[23:31] <@Dark> She simply looks at you whilst Arcanine gives you an amused expression before turning and continuing to walk "I got a crazy one here..." She mutters to herself
[23:32] "Not Half!" i shout back laughing
[23:33] "Oh yeah you all laugh at me now, But maybe i will make bagon headbutt the ground again and cause some explosions" I mutter
[23:33] <@Dark> "What do you mean by that?"
[23:33] "Oh yeah...."
[23:33] <%Spiritcurse> "It was him, all him."
[23:34] "Actually no it was those bad guys that wanted to hurt Mr. Fish and bagon, So naturall bagon defended himself..........By headbutting the ground"
[23:34] "And blew up the place...."
[23:34] <@Dark> She stops and looks at you whilst Arcanine turns and flares its nostriles "You caused that explosion?"
[23:35] <%Spiritcurse> "I think the bagon's retard strength did it."
[23:35] "No, it just keeps him quiet when we say he does"
[23:36] "Well, im not quite sure it was a large explosion, but at the same time bagon was headbutting the ground. So possibly i guess" I pat bagon on his skull for what could be a milestone in his life
[23:36] <@Dark> "So you were there?" She barks, the Arcanine moving closer as it snarls "YOu have some major explaining to do...right now!"
[23:36] <%Spiritcurse> "Because that bagon spends most of its life headbutting the ground, the derpy fool he is."
[23:36] <@Dark> *************END OF SESSION**************
[23:37] <%Spiritcurse> "I was miles away in the opposite direction."
comingdarkness
comingdarkness
Addicted Poster
Addicted Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by comingdarkness Wed Apr 13, 2011 10:48 pm

[19:35] <@Dark> Barce Town: Police station
[19:36] <@Dark> You are stood in a large room that has no obvious features beside the chairs in which you siit and the desk behind which Officer Jenny sits. Your pokeballs are on the table beside her and she is writing down what you say. Around you, a couple of Magnamite hover around the room
[19:37] *** Dorian quit (Ping timeout)
[19:37] <@Dark> "No...what happened in the forrest"
[19:37] *** Dorian (Dorian@9ACC863F.3CB6AAFE.23D5EA85.IP) joined
[19:38] <@Dark> "Now...what happened to you in the forrest?"
[19:38] <%Spiritcurse> "I have no idea, I was miles away."
[19:38] <%GrandTheft> "Well, Me, Mr. Fish and bagon were walking and then bagon headbutted the ground and explosions happend"
[19:39] <%Karm> i sigh heavily "Right, well we came across this camp site, Dorian over here thought they were part of a team called Snaggem and decided to mess them up"
[19:40] <%Spiritcurse> "Meanwhile I was in a different part of the forest minding my own business."
[19:40] <@Kite> Felix says nothing having no memories of what happened there.
[19:41] <%GrandTheft> "It was all dorians idea" I point to him
[19:41] <@Dark> "So...you attacked a camp? You were the ones that caused the explosion?"
[19:41] <%Karm> "It turns out not to be Snaggem but someone that Snaggem work for" i mutter" Some guy that claimed to be their leader told us"
[19:41] "Yeah, I've got reasons," I say, my face hardened, "Simmilar to the reasons you cops fill me with contempt."
[19:42] <%Karm> "And yeah were are sorry" i put my head down
[19:42] <@Dark> "Magna" One of the pokemon around you beeps, as if to warn you whilst Jenny sighs.
[19:42] <@Dark> "So who were they?"
[19:43] "That... is a good question. They said they work with or above Team Snaggem, though, so they can't be good."
[19:44] <%Karm> "Nothing more then that Officer Jenny"
[19:44] <@Dark> Jenny sighs before standing and slipping togehter her notes "So you know nothing and yet you caused untold damage to the eco systerm of the forrest...that about it?"
[19:45] <%Spiritcurse> "I certaintly don't. I did nothing at all."
[19:45] <%Karm> "Again, it just got out of hand, and we had to get out of there"
[19:45] "In my defence, I thought the vehicle was in reverse."
[19:46] <%Karm> "Hmm would have been a better idea to see if the plan would work to be honest..."
[19:46] <@Dark> Again she mutters under her breath before looking up "Do you have anyone who I can contact to verify who you are?"
[19:47] <@Kite> "I have my mom back in Johto..."
[19:47] <%Karm> "Ermm, the Gym leader from Shadow City" i say hopefully
[19:47] <%GrandTheft> "Ask Mr. Fish, He never tells a lie"
[19:47] "Oh, yeah, maybe he'd do it!"
[19:47] <%Spiritcurse> "I'm an only child, and my mum ran away before I was born. So no."
[19:48] <@Dark> "You know those two? That explains a lot...and will you shut up about that god damn Magikarp!"
[19:48] <%GrandTheft> "HEY DONT JUDGE HIM" I cuddle his pokeball
[19:49] <%Karm> "Well in passing they helped us out when we were attacked, and helped us raise our pokemon for a few days..."
[19:49] <@Dark> Rolling her eyes, Jenny nods before turning and leaves the room
[19:49] "Went well, you think?"
[19:49] <%Spiritcurse> "Yeah, I guess."
[19:50] <%Karm> "Hopefully we can get out soon, my legs are cranping"
[19:50] <%Spiritcurse> "At least we're back in town. Also, nice hiding Nimda."
[19:51] <%Spiritcurse> Nimda bleeps happily from my watch screen.
[19:51] <%Karm> "Hmm Duke has only been in his pokeball for about and hour...hope hes ok..."
[19:52] <@Kite> "I hate small rooms..."
[19:52] <@Dark> "Magna...magna" A couple of the pokemon beep as they hover
[19:53] <%Spiritcurse> "Oh, that reminds me. Nimda, bleep them?"
[19:53] <%Karm> "Hmmm" turn to the hovering pokemon " Do you believe us?"
[19:53] <@Dark> "Magna...Mag"
[19:53] "Good ideas are good." I take out my pokédex and scan the pokémon.
[19:54] <%Spiritcurse> Nimda bleeps in a pleasing midi tone.
[19:54] <@Dark> [Magnemite, the Magnet Pokémon. It's able to float through the air and leave its Thunder Wave through its magnet shaped units located on its sides]
[19:56] <%Karm> "Hmm" and scan the pokemon then pocketing the Pokedex quickly
[19:56] <@Dark> After a few moments, Jenny returns to the room, looking very irriatated by somthing
[19:56] <%Spiritcurse> "You alright, officer?"
[19:56] <@Kite> "You okay?"
[19:57] <%Karm> "Ermm, sorry?"
[19:57] "What's up, officer?"
[19:58] <@Dark> "Its that damned Gym...they allways manage to piss me off" She slump into the chair and rubs her eyes "There is noone present at the Gym right now beside a Cynidquill that somehow managed to anserw the phone and then set it on fire..."
[19:58] "Wait, what?"
[19:58] <%Karm> "Oh...lovely" i slump in my chair
[19:59] <%GrandTheft> "We should go to it, Like as in let us go and fix this"
[19:59] <@Dark> "Fix what?"
[19:59] <@Dark> "The phone was pretty messed up"
[19:59] "The burning phonem, then?"
[20:00] <%Spiritcurse> "I can probably rig together something to stand in for a while."
[20:00] <@Dark> Again Jenny sighs before standing "Did you see anything at the camp that was anything like these?"
[20:01] <@Dark> She tosses you a piece of paper that is covered with diffrent letters and symboles, all couloured in diffrent ways from blood red to brilliant gold
[20:01] <%Spiritcurse> "I've seen something similar, why?"
[20:02] "Huh? What is this?"
[20:02] <@Dark> "The symboles of every criminal orginisation the world knows...they are regrouping lately after...what happened..."
[20:03] <%Spiritcurse> "Wow. What can we do about it? I'm just a normal law abiding citizen."
[20:03] <%Karm> "No we didnt.."
[20:04] <@Dark> "Good...thats somthing at least..."
[20:06] <@Kite> "What do you mean?"
[20:07] <@Dark> Jenny is silent for a second before turning and walking out of the room again, leaving the door open as the Magnimite lower and use their magnets to hand you back your pokeballs before following
[20:07] <%Spiritcurse> "Thank you very much. Nimda, might be polite to get in the ball."
[20:08] <%Karm> "Hey! were are you taking them?!"
[20:09] "She isn't, you moron. She's letting us go, prehaps?"
[20:09] <%Karm> "Meh, thought it would be dramatic...."
[20:09] <@Kite> Felix takes the pokemon before getting up to leave.
[20:09] <%GrandTheft> "And you call Bagon retarded"
[20:10] I laugh. "Put it in that context, and Bagon seems like a damn genius!"
[20:10] <%Karm> "Shut up" i say hitting them both as i walk out
[20:12] <@Dark> Outside of the room, you can see a group of policemen working by their desks whilst Jenny is again trying the phone, the Magnimite seeming ot have vanished
[20:12] <%Karm> "Hmm" i mutter " Officer Jenny, is there a Gym in town?"
[20:13] "Actually, better question. Is there a pokécenter in town?"
[20:14] <@Dark> "Not in this Town" She says "There is a grand total of errr....thirty buildings here...your in a farm town. Pokecentre is down that way (she gestures with the tip of her pen through the window) and there is a battle club next to it..."
[20:15] <%Karm> "BattleClub?" muttering "Hmm sounds fun..."
[20:15] <@Kite> "I'll be going to the pokemon center then."
[20:16] <@Dark> "I managed to contact Mike from the Gym...he was on the other side of the region for some reason and Jack seems to have randomly left for somewhere called Unova...But he vouched for you"
[20:16] <@Dark> "You are free to go...for now"
[20:16] <%GrandTheft> "Yes, I will go with Felix I do think bagon needs some pampering"
[20:16] "And some healing, maybe?"#
[20:16] <%Karm> "Great!" i cry out
[20:20] <@Kite> "Well let's go!" Felix says as he goes.
[20:21] "Oh, quiet, you!" I say to Karm.
[20:21] <@Dark> Jenny wasnt joking when she said there were few buildings in the town and you realise the sheer amount of farm land around you as you step out
[20:22] <%Karm> "Why dont you?" i mutter before bowing and saying goodbye to Officer Jenny then leaving
[20:22] <@Dark> Pidgy fly around the town and people go about their buisness in what is a perfect clip of the quite life
[20:23] <%GrandTheft> "Im sure they are missing some tall buildings, And the people in suits"
[20:23] <@Kite> "This place is wonderful..." Felix says while looking around.
[20:24] "I prefer the city."
[20:25] <%Karm> "Hmmm i like it here, just needs a Good Beach and it will just like home..." i say Releasing my pokemon
[20:25] <@Dark> Your pokemon seem to relax the instent they get a smell of the fresh air
[20:25] "Heh. To be like my home, all you'd need is some fire, some salt, about 5 years without rain, and a gang of bloodthirsty homicidal maniacs."
[20:26] <@Dark> "You want fire and salt?" A man calls over behind you "Head over there"
[20:26] <%Karm> "Haha happy to be free guys?"
[20:26] <%Karm> "Hmm?" i turn to the voice
[20:26] "Wait... you can buy fire and salt here?" I say, turning as I do,
[20:27] <%GrandTheft> "Hmm bagon, Now no headbutting anything remember what happend last time" I glare at him as he hops off my shoulder
[20:27] <@Kite> Felix releases Anna. "I just go oneto the pokemon center. Be back soon."
[20:27] <@Dark> The man chuckles before pointing over to a large mountine behind him "The volcano"
[20:27] <%Spiritcurse> I jolt up with a start, suddenly aware of the fact that there was a world not controlled by logic gates and handheld. "Erm, battles? I'm sure I heard battles."
[20:28] <%GrandTheft> "Yes, come bagon you need to go to the pokemon center too"
[20:28] <%Karm> "Not yet Mark" i laugh " We gotta go heal, also very funny mate " i smile at the stranger
[20:28] <%Spiritcurse> "Volcano? Full of pokemon, or just the normal death spitting ash spewing lava vomiting mountain type?"
[20:29] <@Dark> "Whos joking. And both...many pokemon and much fire" he chuckles before turning and walking away
[20:30] <%Spiritcurse> "Perfect. In that case, I need to heal, and to grab some pokeballs. Nimda, I've set up some 'walls, you want to start trying them?"
[20:30] <%Karm> "Hmm a place to check out later?" i say " Alright to the pokemon centre?"
[20:31] <%Spiritcurse> "Yep, can do."
[20:32] <@Kite> "So what's the plan? I want to stay in Barse town and train with a pokemon center right by me."
[20:32] <%Karm> "Alright" i say walking to the the building Officer Jenny pointed out
[20:32] <%Spiritcurse> I follow, smiling as Nimda fades into my laptop.
[20:32] <@Kite> "That way, I can get Anna stronger without worring about her getting to badly hurt."
[20:33] After spending some time deep in thought, I suddenly start, "Ah! Felix! I've got something I need to discuss with you!"
[20:34] <@Kite> "Like?" Felix says while rubbing behind Anna's ears.
[20:34] I motion off to one side, "Walk a ways?"
[20:35] <@Kite> "What about after, our pokemon are healed?"
[20:35] "Fair point. To the pokécenter, then!"
[20:37] <%Spiritcurse> "To the pokecentre!"
[20:37] <@Dark> THe Pokecentre is as you would expect, complete with Chansey and a Nurse Joy sat behind the counter, fast asleep
[20:38] <%Spiritcurse> "Excuse me, nurse?"
[20:38] <%Karm> "Erm Nurse Joy?" i say tapping the desk
[20:39] <@Dark> She gives a strange mutter in her sleep but dosent wake up
[20:39] <@Dark> "Chansy"
[20:40] <%Spiritcurse> "Shake her to wake her up?"
[20:40] <@Dark> A pokemon walks up to you, tilting its head as it looks at you
[20:40] <%Spiritcurse> "Hello, excuse me. Nimda, go for it."
[20:40] <%Karm> "Hmm i scan the two pokemon"
[20:40] "Don't bother the healers, they get narky." I take out my pokédex, and scan the two pokémon.
[20:41] <@Dark> [Chansey, the Egg Pokémon, and the evolved form of Happiny. Chansey is a kind Pokémon who shares its egg with those who are sick or injured]
[20:41] <%GrandTheft> "I got an idea" Glancing at bagon
[20:41] <@Dark> "Chansey Chan"
[20:41] <%Karm> "No." i shout over my shoulder to Jayson
[20:41] <%Spiritcurse> "Chansey-chan? Could be more subtle, but sure."
[20:42] <@Dark> "Chan?"
[20:42] <%GrandTheft> "Alright bagon Lighty, And i mean lighty headbutt the ground" Bagon headbutts the ground at full force
[20:43] <%Spiritcurse> "Bagon, you retard."
[20:43] <@Dark> Joy gives out a help as she hears the noise and sits bolt upright
[20:44] <%Spiritcurse> "I'm sorry for that, miss. He's a bit special, and his bagon is too."
[20:44] <%Karm> "Oh sorry if that woke you" i turn quickly as i hear her get up
[20:44] <@Dark> The Chansey slaps its head in annoyence before walking away
[20:44] "Hey! We determined that, in comparison to Karm, Bagon is a gutterdamnen GENIUS! Also, hello, ms. nurse."
[20:45] <%Spiritcurse> "This is true."
[20:45] <@Dark> "I was having a good..." She mutters, rubbing her head as she tries to wake up "Can I help you?"
[20:46] <%Karm> "Shut up..." i mutter standing next to the desk "Hello, can you please heal our pokemon?"
[20:46] <%GrandTheft> "Alright bagon" I sigh picking him up "You need to go into a pokeball"
[20:47] <@Dark> "Heal your...Oh yes of course" She seems to regain her senses "Yes, please place them on this tray please"
[20:48] <@Dark> A chansey holds up a tray for your pokemon
[20:48] <%GrandTheft> Putting bagon into a pokeball i hand my pokemon over looking up at nurse joy "Oh good lord........." I gasp
[20:48] <%Spiritcurse> I place Nimda in her pokeball, and place it on the tray. "Thank you."
[20:48] <@Kite> Felix returns eevee and places ball on the tray.
[20:48] <%Karm> "Thank You " returning my pokemon and placing them on the tray
[20:49] <@Dark> "Chan Chan" The pokemon nods before turning and taking your pokemon away, through a door in the back of the pokecentre
[20:50] <@Dark> Joy gives a yawn before placing forms onto the table "Please sign these for your pokemon"
[20:50] <%Spiritcurse> "Bottom line it for me?"
[20:51] <@Kite> Felix reads it before signing.
[20:51] <%Karm> "Hmm? why the signing?"
[20:52] <@Dark> "Its just a sort of Region law, makes it offical and all that. Also helps the centre keep track of our supplies"
[20:53] <%Spiritcurse> I skim it, then sign, muttering aloud quietly as I do. "Si...mon...... tung...gus...ka. Perfect."
[20:53] <%GrandTheft> Signing the paper i look up to nurse joy with a droopy look "Oh fair maiden of the pokemon, what beauty has found me, i cannot unsee you"
[20:54] <%Karm> "Ah ok" i nod to her " And you come with...meee!" i mutter dragging him away by the ear
[20:54] <%Spiritcurse> "Aside of his cocksmokery, you are pretty. Could I invite you for a drink?"
[20:55] <@Dark> Joy blinks in confusion before muttering somthing and looking back at you "Arnt going to find any bars or the like here" She smiles
[20:55] <%Spiritcurse> "Then we'll be walking for a while, can get to know each other."
[20:55] <%Karm> "Ok you two" i say going back for Mike and dragging him away, Winking at her as well
[20:56] <@Dark> Joy simply rolls her eyes
[20:56] <@Dark> Ding Ding DingDingDing
[20:57] <@Dark> From behind the door the Chansey from before returns, carrying the tray of pokemon whilst bagon is lay on its head for some reason and Pinsir walks beside, looking broed
[20:58] <@Kite> "Anna!" Felix yells while taking his pokemon.
[20:58] <%Karm> "Hmm you should have let Duke out Pinsir" i glare at the pokemon
[20:58] <@Dark> "Chansey!" The pokemon smiles as Duke emerges from behind Pinsir
[20:59] <%Spiritcurse> "Nimda, yay! That feel better, all those nasty trojans gone?"
[20:59] <%Karm> "Oh!" i mutter "Sorry Pin...." i say smiling
[21:01] <%GrandTheft> I let bagon out, He looks at me with a evil glare then jumps and headbutts my stomach
[21:01] <@Dark> The Chansey gives a cry out at the random attack
[21:03] <%GrandTheft> "I dislike you sometimes bagon, not hate you but dislike" i pick him up by the head with my left hand placing him on my shoulder
[21:04] <@Dark> "Chan?" The pokemon looks up, confused whilst Joy silently watches
[21:04] <%Spiritcurse> "Bagon, you double-retard."
[21:04] <@Kite> "Well, let;s go. Can't spend our lives here.
[21:05] <%Karm> "Yup, lets go to this...Battle Club?"
[21:05] <@Dark> "We hope to see you again" Joy bows as you leave whilst a Chansey brings her a drink
[21:06] <%Karm> i stop suddenly
[21:06] <%GrandTheft> "Goodbye healer of pokemon, Until our eyes meet again" I walk out of the door
[21:06] <%Karm> "What do you mean?" i say to Nurse Joy " HOPE?"
[21:07] <@Dark> Joy dosent seem to hear you as she starts reading a book and a couple of Chansey usher you out
[21:07] "Well." I say, suddenly back in out of my imagination, "That was... fun. Felix, a word now?"
[21:08] <%Karm> i mutter something as i am puched out by the Pink pokemon " Hmm anyone coming with me to the Battle club?"
[21:08] <@Kite> "Sure." Felix says as he begins walking towards the forest."
[21:08] <%Spiritcurse> "Yeah, why not?"
[21:08] I walk after Felix, talking quickly and quietly to him.
[21:09] <%Karm> "Alright, lets go?" i say walking to the next building over
[21:10] <%GrandTheft> "Yes i will go, Maybe Mr. Fish and 'It' can train up"
[21:11] <@Dark> As you enter the pokemon battle club, you are immidiatly spotted by an old freind
[21:11] <@Dark> "Yo!" joe grins as he looks over from behind a computer
[21:11] After a breif word with Felix, I run after the others. "Done with that, plans are good. Also, guten tag!"
[21:11] <%Spiritcurse> "Child, we mee
[21:12] <%Spiritcurse> t at last. I've heard a lot about you."
[21:12] <%Karm> "Oh hey!" i smile at him "How have you been?"
[21:13] <@Dark> "I've been good. Heard you lot had some fun in the forrest"
[21:13] <%Spiritcurse> "Not in that way. But yes, despite me being miles away when it happened."
[21:14] <%Karm> "Yup....i also caught this Awesome Pinisr" i grin stepping to the side
[21:14] "I've been... angry, actually. Hence the forest."
[21:15] <%GrandTheft> "Ahaha, I got Mr. Fish so much cooler than a pinisr"
[21:16] <@Dark> "Really? I've been having fun too" He grins, holding revealing his belt to now have a thrid pokeball
[21:16] <%Spiritcurse> "Us versus you?"
[21:17] "Yeah! 3 vs 3! Let's go!"
[21:17] <%Karm> "Awesome" i say "How do we set up a bttle here?"
[21:17] <@Dark> A few minutes later, you are stood around a large arena, three of you against Joe's pokemon
[21:18] <%Spiritcurse> "So, how're we doing this? Standard battle, first blood, rap battle, what?"
[21:19] <@Dark> "Standard, first to have no pokemon left is the winner
[21:20] <%Spiritcurse> "So not rap battle. Ah well."
[21:20] <%Karm> "Alright Lets Do this!"
[21:21] <@Dark> "Choise your pokemon he yells before throwing out three pokeballs, releasing Blaze and burn as well as a third pokemon
[21:21] <@Dark> It is a red, circular Pokémon. Above its eyes are yellow curly eyebrows and its face is orange. Three yellow ovals are on its abdomen and a curvy yellow line is on its back. Its paws are orange and have three digits each.
[21:21] <%Spiritcurse> "Nimda, you know the drill. Stay back, try to stay alive."
[21:22] <%Karm> "Hmm" i pull out the pokedex and scan it
[21:22] I take out a pokéball, releasing Omega, whilst also taking out my pokédex and scanning the new pokémon.
[21:23] <@Dark> [No Data available]
[21:23] <%Spiritcurse> I scan it as well, flicking through different tones it can make. A pleasant buzzing noise is emitted.
[21:28] <@Dark> [No Data available]
[21:29] <%Karm> "Alright!" i shout " Lets go Duke!"
[21:30] <%Karm> "Arf!" Duke crys as he runs forward
[21:31] <@Dark> "OK then...Lets do this. You guys know what to do! Attack!" Joe calls out as his pokemon charge forward
[21:31] "Omega! Hit and run, you know the drill!"
[21:32] <%Karm> "Use Ember!" i shout pointing at the Red Pokemon
[21:33] <%Spiritcurse> "Nimda, get yourself sharpened!"
[21:35] <@Dark> You notice that Blaze and Burn are moving as much more of a team as they run towards you, both opening their mouths and unleashing a hail of small flames towards Omega and Nimda
[21:39] <%Spiritcurse> The flames burn Nimda, causing her to flicker briefly.
[21:39] As the flames wash over Omega, it recoils, covered in burn marks
[21:40] <@Dark> Joe grins to himself as Blaze and Burn leap to the ground, taking what is clearly well rehursed battle positions
[21:42] <%Spiritcurse> Nimda sharpens her resolution, injured and slightly bemused.
[21:43] <%Karm> "Alright change of plan!" i shout " use BITE!"
[21:45] <%Karm> Duke fumbles with the Ember and spits out Ember...While biting down causeing him to bite his tongue slightly
[21:46] <@Dark> Laughing, the unknown pokemon hurls itself into the air and seems to suck its limbs into its body, rolling towards Duke
[21:55] <%Karm> as Duke is hit he reels backwards wincing and falling to one knee
[21:56] <@Dark> The pokemon continues to roll, spinning around to move next to Blaze and Burn as it continues its momentum
[21:56] Omega bleeps, and spins forward, aiming straight for Blaze's head.
[21:58] <@Dark> Blaze just as time to blink before, with a heavy thud, Omega slams against it and the Charmander is sent flying backwards. It slowly crawls to its feet, sptiing out a couple of drops of blood as it stands again and moves to stand beside its brother
[21:59] <@Dark> Where, as soon as it reaches Burn...it falls face first into the ground and fall still
[21:59] I smile. "That's two for two."
[22:00] <%Karm> "Eye for an Eye"
[22:00] <@Dark> "True" Joe sighs as he returns Blaze before clicking his fingers as a very pissed off looking Burn runs fowrad whilst the unknown pokemon charges out again, rolling in its ball like form
[22:03] As Burn's flames strike Omega, it falls from the sky, unconcious on the ground.
[22:03] I frown, and return Omega to it's pokéball.
[22:03] <@Dark> "You were saying?"
[22:04] "Shut up. Steel is still owned by fire."
[22:04] <@Dark> "Well thats basic knowledge isint it?"
[22:06] "And that means that, soon as I get a water type, we do a rematch, ok?"
[22:06] <@Dark> Joe laughs "You got it
[22:06] <@Dark> "
[22:07] <%Karm> "Alright Duke use Bite!" i shout
[22:08] <%Spiritcurse> "Nimda, go for a tackle!"
[22:08] <%Karm> Duke runs forward and jumps at the small fire type and goes over its head and turns
[22:09] <%Spiritcurse> Nimda tackles the other charmander, her sharpened edges making very little effect.
[22:09] <@Dark> With a loud growl, the unknown pokemon spins around again and rolls towards Duke
[22:11] <%Karm> being hit again Duke flies and hits the wall making some of it fall with him
[22:12] <@Dark> THe second it hits you, the pokemon breaks out of its ball form and lands next to Burn, laughing in its victory
[22:12] <@Dark> "That pokemon was a good catch..."
[22:14] <@Dark> Nodding to each other the two fire pokemon charge towards Nimda, aiming to to finish it fast
[22:16] <%Spiritcurse> Nimda barely survives the attack, flickering rapidly and bleeping.
[22:17] <%Spiritcurse> "Come on, one last tackle, then these two are gonna make you have a nap."
[22:21] <@Dark> The blow scraps against the Charmanders face, causing it to growl as the unknown pokemon jumps up
[22:26] <@Dark> As the unknown pokemon reaches Nimda, it spits out a hail of fire that engulf it with heat. Nimda falls to the ground with a heavy thud, motionless as the unknown pokemon lands gracefully next to Burn
[22:27] <@Dark> There is a loud ping, and the screen over head shows joe to be the winner
[22:27] "Ok, then. Your victory, I guess." I shrug, and walk out, aiming for the pokécentre.
[22:28] <@Dark> "Hey wait up!" he jokes after you as his pokemon follow out of their pokeballs
[22:29] <%Spiritcurse> "Well done, you beat up a collection of code." I type a few keys on my laptop, bringing up a picture of Nimda. She is sleeping, large gaps corrupted.
[22:29] <%Karm> I run out of the room holding Duke
[22:29] <@Dark> "Hey! Whats your problem?"
[22:30] <%GrandTheft> "That was pretty good fight, Seems nobody can beat you Joe" I simile at him
[22:30] "Look, not right now, ok? I need to get Omega healed up."
[22:30] <@Dark> "You know it! And chill out, I'll come with"
[22:30] <%Spiritcurse> I wander back to the pokecentre, laying the pokeball containing Nimda on the desk.
[22:31] <%GrandTheft> "Actually, Joe fancy a battle outside the pokecentre"
[22:32] <@Kite> "What happened to you guys?" Felix asks appearing out of a room in the pokemon center.
[22:32] <@Dark> A Chansey appears beside you again, holding up a tray for you as if it had expected you
[22:32] <%Spiritcurse> "We got our asses kicked."
[22:33] I glance around, "Is the nurse around?"
[22:34] <@Dark> Joy is sat in her usual place as the Chansey takes away the pokemon
[22:34] <@Kite> Felix winces at the words. "who beat you guys?"
[22:34] <@Dark> "That would be me" Joe grins as he juggles his pokeballs
[22:35] <@Dark> the two fire type pokemon around him laughing at somthing
[22:35] <%GrandTheft> "Hmm, What funny?"
[22:36] "Yeah, what he said."
[22:36] <%Karm> "Hey Nurse Joy?" i rap on the desk
[22:36] <@Kite> "Felix looks at the pokemons. All fire types?"
[22:36] <%Spiritcurse> "Yep, that kid. Bloody kids."
[22:36] <@Dark> "Daru" THe unknown pokemon chuckles
[22:36] "Indeed. Don't know why they aren't kept somewhere until they're, you know, not."
[22:37] <@Dark> "Hey, you were willing to battle. Carnt blame me"
[22:37] <@Kite> "I'll fight you." Felix ays while grinning.
[22:38] "Yeah, you do that." I say, as I wander over to Nurse Joy.
[22:38] <@Dark> "Hummm? You will will you?"
[22:39] <%GrandTheft> "I will too, You look quite the challenge"
[22:40] <@Dark> Joe laughs as a Chansey returns his pokeball. "Allright then? Two of you? Lets do a two v two then"
[22:41] <%Spiritcurse> "I'll get to work patching Nimda, make her tougher."
[22:41] <@Kite> Fine by me, I say as I release Anna, who's fur looks slightly burnt but is otherwise okay.
[22:43] <%GrandTheft> "We should take this outside haha, Dont want to ruin this nice pokecentre"
[22:44] <@Dark> "Damn right you dont!" nurse Joy shouts over from behind her book
[22:44] *** Dorian quit (Quit: HydraIRC -> http://www.hydrairc.com <- It'll be on slashdot one day...)
[22:44] <%GrandTheft> I walk outside shouting back "See you guys outside....I got a battle to win"
[22:45] <@Kite> "You ready, Jayson?"
[22:47] <%GrandTheft> "Yes, Yes i am" bagon hops off my shoulder readying itself
[22:47] <@Dark> "Ok. How do you guys fancy fighting this little fella?" Joe pats the unknown pokemon on the head, which promptly gives a loud cheer
[22:51] <@Kite> "I know that pokemon!" Felix says suddenly.
[22:51] <%GrandTheft> "Good, Tell me later"
[22:53] <@Kite> "Wait one minute. Come on out Spirand.
[22:55] <@Dark> "Trap!" your pokemon cheers as it emerges from the pokeball
[22:56] <%GrandTheft> Bagon slams its head on the ground, then moving forward slightly
[22:56] <@Kite> "Just watch, you'll learn something." I say to Spirand as I pet his head, laughing softly as if bites my hand.
[22:58] <@Dark> "Ok then...Shall we" Joe asks as you two pokemon step fowrad
[23:00] <@Kite> "Ya, Anna use tackle on Blaze!" I shout.
[23:01] <%GrandTheft> I pull at my trench coat, Lowering my head "Bagon, Build up some rage then hit that funny looking one"
[23:05] <@Dark> The tackle hits Balze head on, making it stumble
[23:07] <@Dark> Now the hit cause the unknown pokemon to stumble, but neither fire time falls
[23:11] <@Kite> "Vee!" Anna squeaks in surprise at the pokemon rewcovers and smacks her away.
[23:12] <%GrandTheft> Bagon bolts backwards,Ruffled by the damage grunting
[23:13] <%GrandTheft> Bagon turns to face me "Bagon, You know what to do" He turns back and continues to build rage
[23:16] <@Kite> "Anna tackle Blaze again!"
[23:17] <%GrandTheft> "Bagon, Forget that thing hit blaze with all you're rage, AND MAKE IT COUNT"
[23:19] <@Dark> Blaze yelps out under the pain but keeps standing, barely
[23:26] <@Dark> Anna is hit hard by Roll out, causing it to yell out in pain whilst Bagon is burned from Ember
[23:27] *** [1]Kite (Kite@sux-E63A87E8.hsd1.ga.comcast.net) joined
[23:28] *** Kite quit (Ping timeout)
[23:28] *** [1]Kite changed nick to Kite
[23:30] "Anna tackle Blaze and end it for him!" I shout as my eevee attacks with renewed vigor.
[23:31] <@Dark> Taking the blow head on, Blaze hits the floor with a heavy thud, falling still
[23:31] <@Dark> Seeing Blaze fall for the second time in an hour, the unknown pokemon bursts out laughing
[23:32] <%GrandTheft> Bagon dives headfirst into the unknown pokemon's body...
[23:37] <@Dark> The pokemon winces as it stumbles before charging again
[23:38] <%GrandTheft> "BAGON" I shout towards him "BUILD THAT RAGE AND ATTACK"
[23:39] "Anna!" I shoot as she screams and flies back. Before I can go, I have to stop Spirand from entering the match.
[23:40] <@Dark> As it continues rolling from its attack, Bagon slams its head into the ball's side, sending the pokemon flying thruogh the air where it slams into a tree, falling silent
[23:40] <@Dark> As it tries to stand in pain, Joe returns it
[23:41] <%GrandTheft> Bagon runs backtowards me, Kicking dirt up
[23:42] <%GrandTheft> "Good work little fella, Never doubted you" I pick him back up placing him on my shoulder
[23:43] Felix picks up anna and quickly rushes Anna into the pokemon center, an angry trapinch following.
[23:44] <@Dark> Joe smiles at the pokeballs in his hand as he slips them back into his pokcet, muttering a well done to them before following into the centre
[23:45] <@Dark> "You know..." Nurse Joy mutters as she looks up "We offer free care buts its hardily polite to beat the crap out of your pokemon two feet from our door than walce in here and expect us to heal them right up without a word"
[23:45] <%GrandTheft> "Bagon will be fine, tis but a scratch"
[23:46] "Blame him for criting my pokemon twice." Felix says humorlessly.
[23:47] <@Dark> "Whatever, just give them to the Chansey" She mutters again before drinking from her unmarked glass
[23:47] <@Dark> *********END OF SESSION*********

Kite says please review!
comingdarkness
comingdarkness
Addicted Poster
Addicted Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Twilightwings Fri Apr 15, 2011 7:33 pm

I blame my loss on Dark, Karm, Theft, Dorian, And Spiritcurse for making me not want to use my ability, and my self for listening to them xD
Twilightwings
Twilightwings
Experienced Poster
Experienced Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by comingdarkness Sat Apr 16, 2011 11:18 pm

[22:04] <@Dark> You are all sat in the pokecentre after having just recieved your pokemon back from healing. Nurse Joy is talking with a few Chansey and giving them some requests and Joe is sat on the floor by one of the chiars you are sat on, his unknown pokemon sat in its sleep form beside him as he pokes it, seemingly unable to knock it over
[22:05] <%Karm> "Hmm" i mutter " can i scan him?" i ask Joe
[22:06] <@Dorian> I rub my head, and sit back. "Try it, it probably won't work."
[22:06] <@Dark> "You can but I doubt you will get anything" He grins as he pokes the pokemon again
[22:06] <%Karm> "Hmm, one sec" i mutter
[22:08] <%Karm> i stand and walk over to the counter " Nurse joy?"
[22:08] <@Dark> "Hmmm?" She looks up
[22:09] <%Karm> "Do you have the phone number for Shadow City Gym?" i ask " Or the Pokemon Centre there"
[22:11] <@Dark> "I have both. Hold on a sec" She rumages around before writing a few numbers out a book and handing them to you.
[22:11] <%Karm> "Thank you " i smile and walk over the Phones and Dial the Gym number
[22:13] <@Dark> There is a second of buzzing before it flickers into life and the screen flickers into life to show Mike looking tired, a burnt out phone in his hand.
[22:14] <@Dark> "Hello? Who are you?"
[22:15] <%Karm> "I'm Karm, i left a few days ago from your Gym "
[22:16] <@Dark> "Huh? Oh you were one of the new trainers huh? Sorry, I didnt actually get to see you then. Can I help you?"
[22:16] <%Karm> "Yeah we have a pokemon here that we cant get data on the 'Dex do you know what to do?"
[22:17] <@Dark> "Really? Jack wont be happy...Where did you see the pokemon?"
[22:18] <%Karm> "It's behind me.. one sec... Joe! can you come over here? Its' Mike!"
[22:19] <@Dark> Joe jumps up and walks over Giving a loud "Yo!" as he arrives, the pokemon beside him suddenly awake and walking alongside of him
[22:21] <@Dark> Mike simply blinks as he finally sees the pokemon
[22:21] <@Dark> "Well...that thing looks stupid"
[22:21] <@Dark> "Hey!" Joe retaliates "Dont you call my pokemon"
[22:21] <%Karm> i chuckle " Well, its strong" i mutter
[22:22] <@Dark> From the image on the phone, you see Mike place the burned phone to the side and lean forward. "So these are one of the Pokemon Jack was telling me about...Hold on"
[22:23] <@Dark> He presses a couple of buttons on the computer beside him before half of his image is replaced with an image of the pokemon and a robotic voice that sounds like your pokedex yet diffrent sounds out
[22:23] <%GrandTheft> "Ha, It aint strong" i chuckle
[22:23] <@Dark> [Darumaka, the Zen Charm Pokémon. When asleep, even when pushed or pulled, it cannot be knocked over]
[22:24] <@Dorian> I give a start. "It worked. How? Can you do that to my 'dex?"
[22:24] <@Dark> Mike seems worried about somthing as he looks up "Joe...that thing is from the Unova region...where did you get it?"
[22:25] <@Dark> "Unova? I got it in the volcano near Barce Town...next to a bunch of tents with letters on"
[22:26] <%Karm> "Hmmm, i wanna go check that out."
[22:26] <@Dorian> I smile grimly, "As do I."
[22:27] <@Dark> Now Mike stands up from the image on the phone as hits a button, promting a piece of paper baring a new number to print from the bottom of the phone you are using "Take that" He calls out "Its Jack's personal number. I have to do somthing important but can you contact him and tell him whats going on? He may be able to help yo more"
[22:27] <@Dark> with that, he cuts the phone of as he turns to run
[22:28] <%Karm> "hmm ok " i mutter and start dialing the new number
[22:28] <@Dark> Again there is a second of ringing before Jack appears on the screen, sat in a chair in the middle of a lab
[22:28] <@Dark> "Hello?"
[22:29] <%Karm> "Hey Jack!"
[22:29] <%Karm> "We just rang the Gym phone and Mike gave us this one"
[22:30] <@Dark> "Yo! Mike gave you my number...why? I told him not to do that since...yer forget that. WHats up?"
[22:30] <%Karm> "We have apokemon here from the region your in" i smile asking Joe to hold it up again
[22:32] <@Dark> Jack's flashes somthing as he sees the pokemon before a women (who you recognise as the one he had on the phone back in the gym) leans over his shoulder and raises an eyebrow "Hey thats a Darumaka" She says
[22:33] <%Karm> "Yeah, Mike showed us on the Last call, Do you have any idea how to get these" holding up my 'Dex " to show them?"
[22:34] <@Dark> "Why do you think I came here? Somthing is happening in Goin, someone is releasing pokemon from Unova all over the region and I came to get this"
[22:35] <@Dark> He holds up a USB drive
[22:35] <@Dark> "So me a favour and place your pokedex in the drive at the bottom of the phone"
[22:35] <%Karm> "Great!" i smile and do as he says
[22:36] <@Dorian> Hearing all of this, I glance over. "What is this, more information? Can I get this upgrade, please?"
[22:36] <@Dark> "OK, one sec" There is a second of silence before the Pokedex buzzes and flashes update complete
[22:36] <@Dark> "Sure, just stick your pokedex in the drive and I'll send the update"
[22:37] <%GrandTheft> "Me too, Dont leave me out" Rushing over with my dex ready
[22:37] <@Dorian> I stand up, and walk over, doing as he says once I get over there.
[22:37] <%Karm> "Awesome" i pull the 'Dex out and scan Joes pokemon before putting it in my pocket
[22:37] <@Dark> "OK, is that everyone?"
[22:38] <@Dorian> After nodding in acknowledgement, I scan Joe's pokémon as well, smiling as I do so.
[22:38] <%Karm> "Yup" i smile
[22:38] <%Karm> "Oh!"
[22:39] <@Dark> "What?"
[22:40] <%Karm> "There was a problem in the forest, with a group of....Scientists? i dont know, but we ended up blowing the place up, turns out they werent ....freindly to us, and that was before we did that..."
[22:40] <@Dark> "What?"
[22:40] <@Dark> "Who were they?"
[22:41] <%Karm> "I dont know, Officer Jenny has all the Information we could give, but they were doing something with a huge machine"
[22:43] <@Dark> "Perfect..." He falls silent as Juniper steps back and walks away before he bends down and picks up a small green pokemon that flashes a look of irritation as he rests it on his lap "Listen...can you do a job for me?"
[22:44] <%Karm> "Sure.."
[22:44] <@Dorian> "Do we get payed?"
[22:45] <%GrandTheft> "Yeah...job whatever" I think tomyself that Mr. Fish has gotten allot dumber
[22:45] <@Dark> "No, but its important. I need you to keep your eyes out for pokemon from unova, your dex will tell you when you see one, and then contace me or Mike and and local Officer Jenny"
[22:46] <%Karm> "Ermm ok" i smile " Can we catch them?"
[22:47] <@Dark> "Well it looks like Joe allready has started" Jack nods "But listen...those men who seem to be releasing the pokemon and setting up these camps...they are dangerous. I know better then most. Stay clear of them and contact an Officer Jenny"
[22:48] <%Karm> "Oh ok" i nod to him
[22:48] <@Dark> "I'm serious, they wont hesitate to kill you"
[22:48] <@Dorian> "...Don't I know it..."
[22:49] <@Dark> The pokmon on his lap casts you a look through the camera, its eyes looking suspisious
[22:49] <@Dark> "I'm not kidding...stay clear of them"
[22:49] <%Karm> "We already know, the Tangla...gross? was it? strangled us"
[22:50] <@Dark> "THen I'm going to trust that you have learnt your lession. Now is there anything else I can do for you?"
[22:50] <%Karm> "Nope" i smile "Thank you Jack for the Upgrade"
[22:51] <@Dorian> "Yes, thank you."
[22:52] <@Dark> "My pleasure. Listen I'm going to stay in this region for a while and relax. I want you to contact me if anything is going wrong and I will come streight back ok?"
[22:52] <%Karm> "Alright" i nod
[22:53] <@Dark> "Good man" He nods before the pokemon jumps from his lap with an irritated "Sni" and he cuts the connection
[22:54] <%Karm> "Alright, Joe we need to tell Officer Jenny about that Camp. If this little guy came from there, then we need to tell her"
[22:55] <%GrandTheft> "Maybe she will take it away Joe, Lock it up for being so weird"
[22:55] <@Dark> "Allready have" He nods, she went off to the volcano to investigate giving some rant to herself about 'those damned Gym leaders'
[22:56] <@Dark> "I knew her before hand so she let me keep Flare here"
[22:56] <%Karm> "Hmm, well then i wanna go check it out too!" i mutter and start walking off whistling for Duke and Pin to follow
[22:57] <@Dark> "Hey I'm coming too"
[22:57] <@Dorian> "Hey, not yet. First, we need some training."
[22:58] <%GrandTheft> "Hey dorian, how about you train against my bagon..It will be good"
[22:58] <%Karm> "we can train up there!"
[22:59] <@Dark> "its a good place to train"
[22:59] <@Dorian> "Sure, why not? Also, training in a place where fire types are common is... kinda stupid for a steel type. Right, Joe?"
[22:59] <@Dark> Joe simply laughs
[23:00] <@Dorian> "So, then, Jayson. Bagon versus Omega. Shall we?"
[23:00] <%Karm> "Ok then" i mutter " Joe you wanna come with? Pin stay here, and dont beat them up ok?" i wink at him
[23:01] <%GrandTheft> "Sure, Sounds fun" I grin
[23:01] <@Dark> "I'll come and watch. Flare wants to watch you fight
[23:01] <@Dark> "
[23:01] <@Dark> "Daru!"
[23:03] <%Karm> "Hmmm ok then i will go and check it out myself" i say walking off with Duke
[23:03] <@Dorian> "Have fun up there!"
[23:04] <@Dorian> "Ok, then, Jayson. Shall we?"
[23:05] <%GrandTheft> "Ok lets start" Bagon hops off my shoulder
[23:05] <@Dorian> I take out Omega's pokéball and release it. Omega bleeps in anticipation.
[23:06] <@Dark> AS you get outside to the battle arena, Joe releases both his Charmanders and his three pokemon take up places to watch
[23:08] <@Dorian> "Ok, then. Omega, standard tactics. Hit, run, and try not to die, ok?"
[23:09] <%GrandTheft> Bagon readies himself "Bagon, Remeber our set, Rage then hit, And hit Hard"
[23:11] <%GrandTheft> "Alright bagon, Build some rage then attack"
[23:16] <@Dorian> As Bagon gets sufficiently angry, he charges, his head low. However, he forgets to take into account that Omega can fly. He still trips, so it wouldn't have hit if he had, but he still makes a massive miscalculation, and fails because of it.
[23:21] <%GrandTheft> Omega jets towards bagon but miscalculating his hight, Just missing the ground near bagon
[23:22] <%GrandTheft> "Alright bagon" Slapping my face, Then pull at my trenchcoat "Again Rage, But this time TRY to hit him"
[23:25] <%GrandTheft> Bagon again, Fails then returning back to his stance
[23:26] <@Dorian> Omega bleeps in ammusement, then attacks again, this time hitting and causing damage.
[23:28] <%GrandTheft> Bagon slips back, taking the hit hard
[23:28] <%GrandTheft> "Bagon, Dont stand for that Hit him with rage again"
[23:29] *** GrandTheft quit (Quit: HydraIRC -> http://www.hydrairc.com <- In tests, 0x09 out of 0x0A l33t h4x0rz prefer it Smile)
[23:29] *** [1]Karm (Karm@sux-5D5C750E.cable.virginmedia.com) joined
[23:30] *** GrandTheft (GrandTheft@sux-5D5C750E.cable.virginmedia.com) joined
[23:31] *** Karm quit (Ping timeout)
[23:31] *** [1]Karm changed nick to Karm
[23:34] Bagon, Being the utter retard he is crashs into a rock, Feeling nothing he gets back up and continues to build rage
[23:35] <@Dorian> Omega, not even amused by Bagon anymore, attacks again, hitting Bagon sharply over the head.
[23:38] "Bagon come back, I got a surpise for you" I spray bagon with the potion, Healing him rather quickly and rejoicing
[23:39] <@Dorian> "Hey, if you're gonna use one of them, I'll need one, for fairness!"
[23:39] "Dont got no more, Hehehe sorry" I hold my arms out to the side showing him my inside pockets
[23:39] <@Dorian> "Ok, then."
[23:43] <@Dorian> Omega charges, and misses completely horrifically, bouncing off the rock that Bagon hit earlier.
[23:48] *** Kite (Kite@sux-E63A87E8.hsd1.ga.comcast.net) joined
[23:54] Bagon charges at omega, hitting him but only damaging him alittle
[00:09] <@Dorian> Omega recoils from the hit, and charges a little too heavily, knocking out both Bagon and itself.
[00:10] <@Dorian> "Well. Fail fight is idiotic?
[00:10] <@Dorian> "
[00:11] "Yes, I sometimes feel like my life is judged by dice rolls, Its horrible lets never fight again"
[00:11] <@Dorian> "Agreed."
comingdarkness
comingdarkness
Addicted Poster
Addicted Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by comingdarkness Sat Apr 16, 2011 11:18 pm

And here is what Karm saw...

[23:28] As you move along a rock path that streatches out along the side of the volcano, you carnt help but feel the growth of heat that starts to surround you in the air
[23:29] A couple of bird pokemon are flying over head but other than that, there are no signs of life
[23:31] *** Karm quit (Ping timeout)
[23:31] The pokemon gives an amused bark
[23:32] the pokemon gives an amused bark
[23:32] "Huh." i roll my eyes smiling and carry on walkin
[23:33] You keep walking before coming across what looks like a burnt out bike lay across the side
[23:33] of the road
[23:34] "Oh...crap!" i mutter running over
[23:35] It is heavily scourced, blackened and twiseted into a barly recognisable shape
[23:35] "This....No it couldnt" i mutter and shake my head but continue onward running
[23:36] Duke keeps up alongside of you as you run but you come across no other signs of life beside a large purple bat like pokemon that flies across the air and enters a cave at the tip of the mountine
[23:38] "Hmm lets head up there" i mutter placing my hand over my eyes as i look up
[23:38] The cave is too high for you to stand a chance of reaching but there is a large cave entrence to the left
[23:40] "Right that....isnt gonna happen" i mutter looking up "Alright....over there" i say running to the left
[23:41] As you enter, you find yourself in a long tunnel carved into the rock years ago. The streangth of the burning air is alomst over powering
[23:41] "Wooow...." i mutter pulling my shirt over my mouth and google over my eyes
[23:41] and continue forwards
[23:42] You reach a fork in the road, one way heading left and the other going right
[23:43] "hmm lets go left" i say cheerily looking at Duke
[23:44] The heat of the air seems to increase as you walk forward and you can hear the pounding of what sounds like massive footsteps and inhuman roars whilst a set of human footsteps lie on the floor in the dust
[23:45] "Crap lets go!" i whisper to Duke and run forward
[23:47] You arrive in a massive cannion in that seems to span out ahead of you, impossibly big and passing way beyond your vision of sight. Below you, there is nothing but superheated mist
[23:48] "Watch your step" i mutter to Duke as i continue wiping the goggles as i go
[23:48] You can advance no longer, but Duke walks to the edge and snarls down into the mist, its eyes narrow
[23:49] "Hmm?" i turn and look over the edge " What do you see mate?"
[23:49] You can see nothing through the mist, yet you carnt help but get the feelling that there are hundereds of burning eyes looking up at you
[23:51] "Oh dear..." i pull out my pokedex and scan downwards holding the 'dex tightly
[23:52] [Un...le to ge...ading] It's voice is full of static [syster...ing inter...ed with]
[23:53] "Damn" i mutter and turn away and continue along the path whistling for Duke to follow
[23:54] As you turn, you see a man standing just behind you with a large grin on his face
[23:55] "Oh shit!" i mutter jumping out of the way
[23:55] "Hey. Hows it going?" he grins as he waves, his face low in a cruel expression
[23:56] "Fin-ne i surpose..... who are you and why are you following me?!"
[23:57] "Following? Whose following? I was coming here to gain power and you just happened to be here. simple as"
[23:57] "Then why sneak up on me?" i mutter
[23:57] "Becuase I wanted to do this" He grins before slaming his fist into your face
[23:58] "Argh" i mutter and swing at him in return
[23:58] He easily blocks it and hits you again, shoving you to the door
[23:59] "You wanna be here? Ok then, let me show you why I'm here. Lets see if you wanna talk back to me then"
[00:00] "Bring it!"
[00:00] He merely smiles before driving his foot into your stomouch and turning towards the pit, a small machine held in his hand
[00:03] "Fuuuu.." i mutter as i land on the floor
[00:04] "Now shut up and watch!"
[00:04] He turns and presses a button on the machine in his hand before dropping somthing into the pit, prompting a deafening series of roars to fill the room
[00:05] "What did you do!"
[00:06] "Summoned the power of gods!" He laughs as magma shoots up from the mist below, a series of massive shapes of pokemon rising from the mist as they climb up the wall like giant spiders
[00:06] "Duke! use ember on...HIM!" i mutter
[00:07] Duke is too scared to react
[00:07] The pokemon below continue to rise, vomiting out pure magma from their mouths as they rise
[00:08] "Huh. " snarl at the figure "Why have you done this?!"
[00:09] "Because the boss wanted it" He says before thorwing a pokeball into the air and releasing a large, three headed dragon pokemon. the new pokemon gives a roar and fires a beam into the mist. Seconds later, the entire room starts to rummble and the pokemon below stop
[00:10] "Uh Oh...."
[00:10] from the mist, a giant shape, bigger then anything you have ever seen rises from the mist. A monster that fills the entire room with its sheer size
[00:11] Throwing its head back, the entire cave shakes as it roars with the sounds of a thousand fires burning
[00:13] "Hey" he laughs as he turns back to you "Take this and run"
[00:13] He drops a black flower on you lap
[00:13] "Tell the world that the allience is back! And we are coming"
[00:13] "HAHAHA you came back for me huh?" i laugh to the figure and run out the exit with the flower
[00:14] As you flee, a couple of the burning magma pokemon appear around the edge and blast magma after you, forcing you to flee faster
[00:15] "Oh ok! i am going!" i shout back
[00:15] With that, you hear nothing but the mans laughter before escaping
[00:15] ********end********
comingdarkness
comingdarkness
Addicted Poster
Addicted Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by DorianCreed Sun Apr 17, 2011 12:10 am

This week, on PTA: Dice Maid is a bitch about rolls (three 2's in a row, my ass), GT goes meta with rage, and Karm gets the shit kicked out of him by Groundon! This, my friends, is how we do it in mah neybahood! Very Happy
DorianCreed
DorianCreed
Legatus Legionis
Legatus Legionis

Back to top Go down

Post by Spiritcurse Sun Apr 17, 2011 8:26 am

And I am absent due to my router having an identity crisis. Literally, it wasn't sure who, what, or if it was. Should all be fixed up now, providing no smeggery happens between now and forever. Sadly, I do have to go through and unblock all of my games from the firewalls, but that shouldn't take too long, methinks.
Spiritcurse
Spiritcurse
Demi-Assassin
Demi-Assassin

https://burntlegion.darkbb.com

Back to top Go down

Post by GrandTheft Sun Apr 17, 2011 10:18 am

You're internets name is 6
Welcome to the village 6

Cookies if you understand that refrence
GrandTheft
GrandTheft
Frequent Poster
Frequent Poster

http://www.burnlegion.darkbb.com

Back to top Go down

Post by comingdarkness Sun Apr 17, 2011 8:01 pm

I got it Smile very nice
comingdarkness
comingdarkness
Addicted Poster
Addicted Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by comingdarkness Wed Apr 20, 2011 10:45 pm

[22:10] Barce Town-late afternoon
[22:11] You are all stood outside the pokecentre, relxing after you battles and enjoying the sunset
[22:11] *** Dorian sets channel #LegionRPG mode +o Dark
[22:11] *** Dorian sets channel #LegionRPG mode +h Karm
[22:11] *** Dorian sets channel #LegionRPG mode +h Kite
[22:11] *** Dorian sets channel #LegionRPG mode +h Spiritcurse
[22:11] <@Dark> it is here that you are when Karm comes running towards you
[22:14] *** Karm quit (Ping timeout)
[22:16] <%Spiritcurse> "So, nice night isn't it?"
[22:16] <@Dorian> "Could be nicer, but yeah."
[22:17] <%Spiritcurse> "Good hours for me, I do all my best work after dark."
[22:18] <@Dorian> "I thought you might. Yeah, I usually function better the closer it is to midnight."
[22:18] <%Spiritcurse> "What's your line of work then, unofficialy?"
[22:18] <@Dorian> "Me? I'm a mechanic. Technically."
[22:19] <%Spiritcurse> "And in reality?"
[22:19] <@Dorian> "I strip down machines and sell the parts on to those who need them. Or rebuild them into more useful things. Or upgrade the machines. Or... you get my drift. You?"
[22:20] <%Spiritcurse> "I'm a software engineer."
[22:20] <@Dorian> "And what you get properly paid for?"
[22:21] <%Spiritcurse> "Contract work mostly. Naturally, I'd refuse any dubious contracts immediately."
[22:22] <@Dorian> "But of course. I would also do the same, and most definately have not ever sold or bought any machines, stolen or otherwise, to or from any dubious people or crime syndicates."
[22:22] <%Kite> "You guys are lucky, I have no formal work."
[22:23] <%Spiritcurse> "I'm sure I've probably written the firmware for at least some of these scrupulously clean machines."
[22:24] <@Dark> near the mountine in he distance, you hear what sounds like a rumble and a flock of bird pokemon fly into the air
[22:25] <%Spiritcurse> "You hear that? I hope it was natural."
[22:25] <%Kite> "I'm bored... Wanna go check it out?"
[22:25] <%Spiritcurse> "Works for me, yeah."
[22:25] <@Dorian> "Indeed. In fact, I believe I even used something with the tag 'Nimda' to design a machine for a perfectly legitimate use, such as the capture of damaged pokémon for treatment. Also, I try not to hear anything that might threaten the area in general."
[22:26] <%Spiritcurse> "Wouldn't surprise me, the guy I got her off was a skilled man."
[22:27] <@Dorian> "It WAS a good bit of CAD programming... He still around?"
[22:27] <@Dark> as you walk, you see a group of police gathered at the foot of the volcano, all talking to each other
[22:27] <%Kite> Felix just shrugs before walking off towards where the noice came from.
[22:27] <%Spiritcurse> "Yeah, his handle crops up now and again."
[22:29] <@Dorian> "Good to know. Now, what are the fuzz doing here?"
[22:29] <@Dark> They look worried as they glance towards the mountine, which now has a column of smoke rising from it
[22:29] <%Spiritcurse> "That was not me, I swear."
[22:30] <%Kite> "Should we go check it out?"
[22:30] <%Spiritcurse> "Yeah, why not?"
[22:30] <@Dorian> "Oh, fuck, volcano. M-Simon, we should run."
[22:31] <%Spiritcurse> "We should. Death seems likely."
[22:31] <@Dorian> "Yes, magma is not high on my list of things to do at the moment."
[22:31] <%Spiritcurse> "Yeah, my plan for the day involves little magma."
[22:32] <%Kite> "Don't worry, we'll be okay." Felix says trying to coax Dorian into going.
[22:32] <@Dorian> "And we should keep it that way. Pub?"
[22:32] <@Dark> "I wish it was a volcano" I voice says behind you as nurse joy walks up to you, a Chansey on each side of her
[22:32] <%Spiritcurse> "Well, there may well be treasure. Also, hello ladies."
[22:32] <@Dark> She nods in greating to you
[22:33] <%Spiritcurse> "To what do I owe the pleasure?"
[22:33] <@Dorian> "Yes, hello, madamoiselle."
[22:33] <%Kite> "Do have an idea of what happened?" I ask nurse Joy.
[22:33] <@Dark> "I'm just waiting to hear about Officer Jenny" She says simply "She went up their this morning but hasent made any contact since"
[22:34] <%Kite> "Is she okay?"
[22:34] <%Spiritcurse> "Well, a damsel in distress situation if I ever saw one. Come on Dorian, adventure!"
[22:34] <@Dorian> "Yes! For great justice!" I shout, trying to keep a straight face.
[22:35] <@Dark> "Hey wait! You arent going out there are you?"
[22:35] <@Dorian> "Well, of course we are! There's a lady to save!"
[22:35] <%Spiritcurse> "But of course! The fair lady must be rescued."
[22:36] <@Dark> "Listen...its not that I dont want her to be sage but..."
[22:36] <%Spiritcurse> "Never fear, we'll be fine. Smoke us all kippers, we'll be back for breakfast."
[22:36] <@Dorian> "Look, we'll be fine. Don't worry, please. And if we aren't, we'll at least make sure she is."
[22:36] <%Kite> "Hey if there's a person who needs help, I have to go!" Felix says before heading towards the mountain.
[22:37] <%Spiritcurse> "I don't even like kippers. But even so, adventure!"
[22:37] <@Dorian> "Kippers? You mean Magikarps, right?"
[22:37] <@Dark> "Well...if your sure...just be careful please"
[22:38] <%Spiritcurse> "Not a problem, my lady. And yes, magikarps are fine too."
[22:39] <@Dorian> "Being careful ios a bit of a speciality of mine." I say, winking at the nurse as I do, "We'll be fine, don't worry."
[22:39] <%Kite> "Will you guys hurry upo?" Felix says as he already started on his way.
[22:39] <@Dark> joy simply stands back to let you go, the cops doing the same as they cast you strange looks
[22:40] <%Spiritcurse> "Of course. Now, to adventure!" I turn and jog after felix, quietly cursing my lack of a cape.
[22:41] <@Dorian> I smile at Nurse Joy one last time, and walk after them, my hands in my pockets and a smug smile on my face.
[22:41] <%Kite> "How did these people end up as my partners?:" Felix groans as he continues on.
[22:41] <%Spiritcurse> "Because you're incredibly lucky."
[22:42] <@Dorian> "Or maybe it's because cosmic karma is telling him he's never going to get any if he never tries."
[22:42] <%Kite> Felix groans again before walking faster.
[22:43] <%Spiritcurse> "That is possible also. And you know, being a superhero feels good."
[22:43] <@Dark> As you talk you begin to head up the mountine, feeling a heavy heat grow in the air as you walk
[22:44] <%Kite> "Spirand come out!" Felix yells as he realeases his trapinch. "Help me out okay?" He says to the Trapinch.
[22:44] <%Spiritcurse> "You know, we'd better not die here. I mean, she wasn't hot enough to literally die for."
[22:44] <@Dorian> "Point. Maybe Jenny, though?"
[22:44] <%Spiritcurse> "Oh, christ yes."
[22:45] <@Dorian> "Ok, then. Rock paper scissors for who gets her?"
[22:45] <%Spiritcurse> "Sure, why not?"
[22:49] <@Dark> After a quick moment of eye each other you chast your moves. However, all three of you go for diffrent moves, Kite beating Dorian who beats Mark who beats Kite
[22:49] <@Dark> there is no winner
[22:50] <%Spiritcurse> "Well. In that case, I win."
[22:50] <@Dorian> "Screw you, Mark. I vote... wait..."
[22:50] <%Kite> "No one gets her." Felix says happily.
[22:50] <%Spiritcurse> "Another round, yeah?"
[22:51] <@Dark> As you try another round, Trapinch gives a loud yelp
[22:51] <%Kite> Felix immediately stops and looks alarmed. "What's wrong Spirand?"
[22:52] <%Spiritcurse> "Sod it. I get Joy, Dorian gets Jenny, you get your hand. That seems to be what everyone wants."
[22:53] <@Dark> "Trap" The pokemon growl, looking around the courner
[22:53] <%Kite> "Do we need to take another way?" I ask the trapinch.
[22:53] <%Spiritcurse> "What is it? Something big and scary?"
[22:54] <@Dark> the pokemon gives another bark before running around the courner, leaving you behind before you hear what sounds like a loud crash and the pokemon flies back into view, hitting the ground with a heavy thud
[22:54] <@Dorian> "You, sir, are a genius. However, I've hears that there are more than one Joy and more than one Jenny, each looking more or less the same. Also, what?"
[22:54] <%Spiritcurse> "Now, I don't claim to be an expert in running, but that's not how you do it."
[22:55] <%Kite> "Spirand!" Felix yells as he goes to help his pokemon.
[22:55] <@Dorian> "It apparently is, if you're Spirand."
[22:55] <@Dark> You pick up the pokemon but just as you do you feel a beam of pure heat flying towards you
[22:55] <%Spiritcurse> "I see. Well, I could take lessons from this paragon of athletics."
[22:56] <@Dorian> "Of course! We'll take them with our reading lessons from Karm and our maths lessons from Mr. Fish!"
[22:57] <@Dark> Kite lunges backwards just in time to avoid a spray of pure magma that flies across his head, setting the air around him almost ablaze with opure heat
[22:57] <%Spiritcurse> "Fantastic. That looked kind of dangerous. Where's Karm when you need him?"
[22:58] <@Dorian> "God knows. Mr. Fish might actually be useful here, as well.... you think we should move?"
[22:59] <%Kite> "What is that thing!" Felix shouts feeling the heat of the attack. He quickly scans it.
[22:59] <@Dark> Another beam of magma flies overhead, eradicating a set of rock that had been there into molten goo as a pair of massive shapes emerge into view, looking down at you
[22:59] <%Spiritcurse> "I think we should stay very quiet. Also, Nimda, if he survives, steal the scan from him."
[22:59] <@Dark> [Heatran, the Lava Dome Pokémon. Heatran lives in volcanic caves, and uses its cross-shaped claws to maneuver across stone walls]
[23:00] <@Dorian> I take out my pokédex and scan the shapes calmly, making sure to put the pokédex on mute. "Smart idea is smart." I whisper.
[23:00] <%Spiritcurse> "Right, on three, we charge."
[23:00] <@Dorian> "Away?"
[23:01] <@Dark> The two magma pokemon move like spiders across the rock wall around you, growling out as they move
[23:01] <%Spiritcurse> "Well, personally I was gonna stay here, see what happens."
[23:01] <@Dorian> "But we might die. Also, Steel isn't exactly good against fire."
[23:02] <%Spiritcurse> "But I won't. Meaning I win Jenny as well."
[23:02] <@Dorian> "Well, putting it that way... wait, the Jenny sisters, I forgot!"
[23:02] <%Kite> "What do I do..." Felix mutters to himself.
[23:03] <%Spiritcurse> "Yes, that would be hot. Not as much as the magma though."
[23:03] <@Dark> "HEAT!" one of the pokemon yells as it falls down to the ground beside you, the sheer heat of its body making you step back away from it
[23:03] <%Spiritcurse> "Hello there, good sir."
[23:03] <@Dorian> "Exactly. We forget this one, and go get us a couple of the others. Also, guten tag, mein magma thingy."
[23:04] <%Kite> "We go on!" Felix shouts before running around the heatran and go onwards.
[23:04] <%Spiritcurse> "We appear to have misplaced our police officer, have you seen her?"
[23:05] <@Dark> the second Heatran falls ahead of Kite, stopping him from moving
[23:05] <@Dorian> "Yes, she went for a little walk a while earlier. We kind of need her for... other activities."
[23:05] <@Dark> "Heat..."
[23:05] <@Dark> "...Ran"
[23:05] <%Spiritcurse> "Indeed, and death by conflagration would impede these significantly."
[23:06] <@Dark> "And that would be such a shame now wouldnt it?"
[23:06] <@Dorian> "Yes, of course. Fire and flesh don't mix. Except in Slowpoke tails, those things are delicious barbecued."
[23:06] <%Spiritcurse> "Well, yes. And we'd really much rather see her alive and well."
[23:07] <@Dorian> "Yeah, living people are so much more characterable than the dead."
[23:07] <@Dark> "Indeed"
[23:07] <%Kite> "Wait, what is talking?" Felix says unnerved.
[23:07] <%Spiritcurse> "And to be honest, our own survival would be fantastic. And if it's not a personal question, how did you learn to talk human?"
[23:07] <@Dorian> "
[23:07] <@Dark> The two magma pokemon give a loud growl whilst the sound of someone laughing sounds out
[23:08] <%Spiritcurse> "If I were to turn slowly around, would I die horribly from fire?"
[23:09] <@Dark> "Gonna try and find out?"
[23:09] <@Dorian> "I don't think so. Their vision is most likely based on movement.
[23:09] <@Dorian> "
[23:09] <%Spiritcurse> "No, I'm comfortable here. So, have you seen our missing police officer? It really is quite a bother."
[23:09] <@Dark> "Heat" one of teh pokemon uses its magma to destroy a stone as if to prove your point wrong
[23:09] <@Dark> "yer I seen her"
[23:09] <%Kite> "Well then... any plans?"
[23:10] <%Spiritcurse> "Could we have the honour of meeting with her under less incandecent circumstances?"
[23:10] <@Dorian> "Ok, then. We'd kind of like her back. Any objections to that, or is this just me being naiive and optimistic?"
[23:11] <@Dark> "The latter" the voice laughs "And she you can meet her"
[23:12] <%Spiritcurse> "Where is she, kind molten sirs?"
[23:12] <@Dark> "Heat"
[23:12] <@Dorian> "Naiive optimism, that's bad. Ok, then, any objections to us leaving alive?"
[23:12] <@Dark> "Objection"
[23:12] <@Dorian> "Ok, then. Erm..."
[23:12] <%Spiritcurse> "What about to me leaving in a decidedly not deep-fried state?"
[23:13] <@Dorian> "Yeah, couldn't we just leave Felix as collateral?"
[23:15] <@Dark> There is a loud whisp of wind before two needle like projectiles strike Dorian and mark in the back, causing them to fall to the ground. Kite however just manages to dodge the attack as the intended wepon imbeds into the rock beside the heatran
[23:17] <%Kite> "What was that!" FElix shouts.
[23:17] <@Dark> Dorian gives a low groan as he falls still whilst mark is able to stay awake
[23:18] <@Dark> As you look at the stone, you see a small rose emmiting from it, pitch black with a strange black liquide falling from its tip
[23:19] *** Dorian quit (Quit: HydraIRC -> http://www.hydrairc.com <-)
[23:19] <%Kite> "What kind of rose was that?"
[23:20] <@Dark> "heat" one of the magma pokemon growls before spitting magma onto it and melting it
[23:22] <%Spiritcurse> I stay on the ground, closing my eyes and doing my best to look unconcious.
[23:22] <@Dark> "Hmm..."
[23:22] <%Kite> "I can guess that rose is not a good thing."
[23:23] <@Dark> Behind you, you hear the sound of a couple of figures lnding against the sand before somthing hard slams against the pack of kite's head, sending him flying to the ground
[23:25] <%Kite> "Ouch, what was that?"
[23:26] <@Dark> A boot hits your side and you fall again, you body being taken in pain for a second whilst the Heatran step back
[23:26] <%Kite> "So the heatran are with you guys?" Felix says in pain as he tries to stand up.
[23:27] <@Dark> "Oooh worked that out did ya?" A female voice laughs before you are hit again by what feels like a steel pole
[23:28] <%Kite> "What do you guys want?" Felix says while trying not to black out.
[23:28] <@Dark> "And why should we possibly tell you that?"
[23:29] <%Kite> "Points for me surving so long?" Felix says joking a bit despite the pain.
[23:30] <@Dark> You hear the sound of a man laughing before yelling out in pain himself as the women beside him hits him, giveing a mutter of "Sorry boss" as he walks over and give the ko'd Dorian a kick
[23:32] <@Dark> "So" the man says "You when did you get called up here as back up for the cop?"
[23:32] *** Twi (Twilight-@sux-E63A87E8.hsd1.ga.comcast.net) joined
[23:34] Felis turns his body trying to get a picture of who hit him, even through his blurred vision.
[23:35] *** Kite quit (Ping timeout)
[23:35] *** Twi changed nick to Kite
[23:36] <@Dark> A women is stood over you, dressed in complete black with a curel expression in her eyes. She has blonde hair that curls around her ears and white gloves but in her hand is a long rose with a stem more like a pole, covered in thorns
[23:37] "Wow, nice weapon." Felix says while still trying to recover.
[23:38] <@Dark> "Like it?" She grins cruely before swinging it around your face, slicing your cheek with one of its throns and sending you hitting the floor again
[23:38] "I'd like it better if you'd stop hitting me with it." Felix says while trying to stay conscious.
[23:39] <@Dark> "hmmm..." She tuts in irritation "Jeff...get rid of these three...NOW!"
[23:40] <@Dark> With that barked order, she turns and simply leves, the two Heartan following whilst the man sighes and looks down at you
[23:40] <@Dark> "Sorry mate, but the boss' orders are law and all that"
[23:41] <@Dark> With that, he raises his foot and slams it against your face, knocking you clean out with a second of pain
[23:41] <@Dark> *****END OF SESSION***********
comingdarkness
comingdarkness
Addicted Poster
Addicted Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Twilightwings Wed Apr 20, 2011 10:54 pm

She completely owned my tail xD
Twilightwings
Twilightwings
Experienced Poster
Experienced Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Camokasi Fri Apr 22, 2011 7:56 pm

[20:07] <+Kite> "So we battling again Karm?"
[20:07] <%Karm> "Lets do this!" i shout from acroos the field
[20:08] <%Karm> "Alright Pinsir! your up first!"
[20:08] <+Kite> "Spirand take him down!"
[20:10] <%Karm> "Focus your Energy Pin!"
[20:13] <+Kite> Trapinch moves up quickly to the bug and bites it hard.
[20:14] <%Karm> Pinsir lifts the arm that Trapinch is attached to and throws it into the air and grabs it between its Horns
[20:18] <+Kite> The trapinch struggles a bit before trying to bite the pinsir again.
[20:20] <%Karm> as the Trapinch tries to bite Pinsir tries to tighten again
[20:21] <+Kite> Trapinch slips free right before the horns crush him. Spirand then lunges in for another bite.
[20:25] <%Karm> Pinsir stumbles back as he is biten and flips Trapinch into the air again and grabs the ground type in its horns
[20:26] <+Kite> Felix returns Spirand before he can be hurt furthur. "Anna help me out!"
[20:26] <+Kite> Anna comes bursting out the pokeball and waste no time lunging in for a tackle.
[20:29] <%Karm> as the tackle hits Pinsir laughs Raggedly and swoops at Anna
[20:30] <+Kite> Anna growls before twisting herslef in the air, landing on her feet. She then dashes in again for another hit.
[20:32] <%Karm> Pinisr falls to one knee and coughs as he is hit again, standing back up his Eyes seem to burn and lungs for another attack
[20:33] <+Kite> Anna, dodges out of the way right before she gets hit and tackles again.
[20:36] <%Karm> Pinsir sidesteps Anna leaving her to fall on her face as Pinisr swoops in again
[20:37] <%Karm> And He grabs Anna around the waist and pulls her into the air
[20:39] <+Kite> Anna twists out of Pinsir's grasp and falls the the ground in pain. However she quickly forces herself up and luges in again.
[20:42] <%Karm> Pinsir colapses After final hit and is lower too one knee
[20:45] <%Dark> As Pinsir falls to the ground, the voice of a commentator sounds out around you "Pinsir is unable to battle, Eevee wins!"
[20:45] <%Dark> With that, the crowd explodes into cheering
[20:45] <%Karm> "Alright, Lets call it a day!" i shout returning Pinsir and walking over
[20:46] <+Kite> "Wow, I didn't know pinsir was so strong. If Anna hadn't have dodged so much I would have lost. Good match Karm."
Camokasi
Camokasi
Experienced Poster
Experienced Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Camokasi Sat Apr 23, 2011 11:24 pm

[21:25] <@Dark> You wake from you unconcious nature to the sound of voices calling to each other. You hear banging and pokemon yelling out to each other before you are able to open your eyes
[21:25] <@Dark> You find you are tied to a large tree by a strong rope and your pokeballs have been taken
[21:26] "Well this sucks...."
[21:26] "Nimda, where are you?"
[21:27] "Oh your awake now?" i mutter turning my head
[21:27] "Yeah, just. Nimda, you in my watch? My dex?"
[21:28] <@Dark> Your dex is also missing
[21:28] "Dammit!"
[21:29] "So I can guess that, that didn't go well..."
[21:29] "Well i have been awak for a while now....and Nothing has happened..."
[21:30] <@Dark> Around you, you can see a horde of people packing away equipment and tents, packing them into large jeeps and a few douple winged helicopters
[21:30] "Right, most important things first. Anyone reckon they can get me free?"
[21:31] "Does it look like it?" i mutter swinging myself slightly
[21:31] <@Dark> I flock of bee like pokemon with needle shaped arms fly overhead, each carrying bags and nets full of boxes
[21:32] "Makes me wish I could scan one... man never thought I'd be taking the pokedex for granted."
[21:32] "Damn. This padlocked, or just knotted?"
[21:33] <@Dark> It is a strong rope that had been tied tightly with great skill
[21:34] "Why do all villians know how to tie a good knot?" Felix thinks out loud.
[21:34] "Because they're villians. It's their job."
[21:35] <@Dark> "Well, at least we get paid for it" I voice says behind you
[21:35] "Really, what are the bonuses?"
[21:35] "You get dental?"
[21:36] <@Dark> "If you call not having our teeth knocked out then yes"
[21:36] "Whats you pay like?" i mutter
[21:37] <@Dark> "Pretty damn good for someone of my rank" The man grins as he moves before you and pull a chair from a large pokemon that had been carrying them to the jeep, sitting down and looking at you with a smile
[21:38] "SO, what do you want?"
[21:38] <@Dark> "Dont want anything now, got what I needed here"
[21:39] "Us?"
[21:39] "Thats sweet"
[21:39] <@Dark> "Why would i want a group of useless traieners like you?"
[21:40] "Not so sweet but still" i smile " So why do you still have us?"
[21:40] "Hey, I would like you to know that I am only semi-useless. That guy is useless." Felix says while pointing to the still unconscious Dorian.
[21:41] "He's useless. Take him, let me go?" I say, pointing to Karm.
[21:41] <@Dark> The man simply laughs as he looks over his shoulder, seeing the people behind him finishing their packing and beginning to drive away
[21:42] <@Dark> "Ok then. listen up"
[21:42] "Go on?"
[21:42] <@Dark> "You are all very looky that you caugh me and the boss in a good mood cause if it had been anyother day...you would all be dead"
[21:43] "Friendly."
[21:43] "Oh lovely"
[21:44] <@Dark> "No joke. Now, behind me there is one table left. One that you will find everyone of you pokeballs and your pokedex. I was told to destroy them and kill your pokemon but...like I say I'm in a good mood"
[21:45] "Is there a catch?"
[21:45] "Thats Nice of you, dont question him Felix!"
[21:45] <@Dark> "No catch, just a warning"
[21:45] "Go on?"
[21:46] "Let me guess we have to get down on our own?"
[21:46] <@Dark> He reaches into his pocket and pulls out a black flower, holding it up for you too view "You saw this earlyer right? The mark of my boss?"
[21:46] "Yeah, it shot me."
[21:47] <@Dark> "Shot you and sent you to sleep, like I say, she was in a good mood"
[21:48] "Formula needs some work. Didn't work on me for some time."
[21:48] "Yeah....you threw one at me in the Volcano"
[21:48] <@Dark> "Wasnet supposed to"
[21:48] "Fair enough then."
[21:49] <@Dark> "Now, listen carefull" His face falls "I want you all to stay away from our operations. I'm being nice now but this is a one time only thing"
[21:50] "Erm, ok we didnt plan too, only went to the Volcano to train and you attacked me"
[21:50] "Not a problem. Truth be told, I was only here to impress the nurse back at town."
[21:51] Felix rolls his eyes but says nothing.
[21:51] <@Dark> "And yet you have been in two of our camps...and caused enough trouble for my boss to ask for your death when you were recognised...not that that means much...she once killed a guy just because he knocked over her cup of coffie...but he was Dim Sun so he deserved it"
[21:52] "Well, I'm sorry."
[21:52] <@Dark> "Dont be, just head me" he holds up the flower again
[21:53] <@Dark> "IF you ever...EVER... see this again...you are to turn and run. do you hear me?
[21:53] "Roger"
[21:53] <@Dark> "If my boss ever sees you again...then not even Arceus or the betrayer himself could fathem the pain you would feel"
[21:53] "Agreed."
[21:55] <@Dark> "Are you taking me seriously?"
[21:55] "Deadly. Which is ironic, actually. Will you untie us?"
[21:56] <@Dark> "Nope, but this will" behind himl, a small purple rat pokemon appears beside his feet, looking up at you "He will release you when I am long and gone, you will then be free to take back your things...and I hope never to see you again"
[21:57] "And the same to you. In the nicest way possible."
[21:57] "Can I keep it afterwards?"
[21:57] "Later"
[21:57] <@Dark> "What? The pokemon?"
[21:57] "Ya, I like cute pokemon."
[21:58] <@Dark> THe man seems to be about to say somthing before he simply smerks and turns to leave
[21:58] <@Dark> "Good bye...and arceus help you if we meet again"
[21:58] i roll my eyes at Felix
[21:59] <@Dark> WIth that, he throws a black pokeball into the air and releases a giant black pokemon, three heads raising and looking towards you with snarls of hate before he mounts it and they take into the air, vanishing from sight into the night
[21:59] "Oh, that again..." i mutter and look at the Ratatta hopefully
[21:59] "Is that a? No it can't be one of those..." Felix mutters to himself.
[22:00] <@Dark> After watching him go, the rat pokemon scurries over to you and begins to chew through your ropes
[22:01] "Chew,Chew,Chew,Chew." Felix chants as the rat pokemon works.
[22:01] "Finally, some level of freedom!"
[22:01] <@Dark> it takes about ten miniutes, but slowly it succedes in its task and you are free
[22:02] "Ah, finally! Now, which way to the town?"
[22:02] "Freedom!" Felix shouts as he is freed. He quickly ones over to collect his stuff.
[22:03] <@Dark> With that, the rat leads you towards the table that bares you things and seem to caough slightly
[22:03] "Yay!" i mutter and run over to my gear and release my pokemon
[22:03] "Hey, you wanna come with?" i ask the purple rat
[22:03] I pick up my stuff, ensuring it all still works.
[22:04] <@Dark> The rat looks up too you, seemingly suddenly tired before caughin a few times. Karm's pokemon looks at it with worried expressions
[22:04] "Something is wrong here..." Felix says.
[22:05] "Hmm ok!" i run over and kneel in front of the pokemon offering to carry it
[22:05] <@Dark> Looking up at you, the Rat gives a low wheeze of "Rat...ta" before seeming to collapse to the ground
[22:05] "They've had their bloody paws all over my laptop..."
[22:06] Felix notices what it says and quickly throws a pokeball to catch it before the situation can get worse.
[22:06] "Fuck." i mutter picking it up and cradling it
[22:06] <@Dark> The pokeball hits the rat in the chest, but fails to open-it is allready a trainer pokemon
[22:07] <@Dark> Seeming to cast you a sorry look, the rat gives out a low sigh as foam seems to fall from the side of its mouth and it falls silent
[22:07] <@Dark> Karm's pokemon give out a few whispers and bow their heads
[22:07] "..."
[22:07] "Shit..." i mutter before lowering the body
[22:08] "At least it still boots okay. Nimda, are you in there?"
[22:10] "Why.....did you guys come up here?"
[22:10] "To save officer Jenny."
[22:11] "To make the nurse think I was all manly."
[22:11] "Huh? Officer Jenny?" i start " She's up here?"
[22:13] "Yep, the nurse was worried about her so we came up."
[22:16] "Huh.... ok lets see if she got left behind" i mutter before walking over to Dorian and lift him up onto my back
[22:16] "Come on spirit, we're going."
[22:17] "Huh? Spiritomb? Used to hear stories about that, long time ago."
[22:18] iraise an eyebrow and shake my head and start walking
[22:18] "Shall we go?"
[22:21] "Yes"
[22:21] <@Dark> Pinisr walks past you and picks up the rat pokemon, carrying it gently as it walks with you, Duke by its side
[22:21] "Thanks guys" i smile at them
[22:22] <@Dark> "Pin" it mutters glumly
[22:22] i nodded glumly and carry on the search
[22:22] "Where could she be..."
[22:24] <@Dark> You look around what had once been the camp of whoever had attacked you, but you find nothing connected to Jenny besides a pair of handcuffs hanging around a wodden pole
[22:25] "Kinky. Any clues here? Check it out, guys?"
[22:26] "I saw her Bike, charred near the Volcano...."
[22:31] "That's not good..."
[22:34] <@Dark> About half an hour later, you arrive outside of the pokecentre of barce Town, seeming to have been lead there by Pinsir
[22:35] <@Dark> As you walk towards it, Nurse Joy comes running out, A chansey running after her
[22:35] <@Dark> "Your back! Did you find her?"
[22:35] "..."
[22:35] "No......"
[22:35] "Not quite. Found a pair of cuffs though, we may have intruded on something."
[22:36] <@Dark> "What!?" she shouts, causing the Chansey to wince "What the hell happened up there!?"
[22:37] "There was a base, and we all got captured"
[22:37] "We were shot at, tied to a tree, and threatened with death. In that order."
[22:38] <@Dark> "What? By who?"
[22:38] "The Alliance"
[22:39] "He didn't leave his details."
[22:41] <@Dark> Joy begins to pace, rubbing the back of her head in stress before seeming to stop in fear "Wait...who did you say did it?"
[22:44] "The Alliance"
[22:44] <@Dark> "Chan...sey...CHAN!"
[22:44] <@Dark> But the pokemons cries call out to death ears as Nurse Joy has allready bolted through the door of the pokecentre without a word
[22:45] "hmm" i mutter before running after her
[22:46] "Now, it might not be the time to mention this, but she looks hot when she runs."
[22:47] <@Dark> Inside the pokecentre, you can see a large group of new trainer arrivals talking in the courner, but Nurse Joy has run right past them into her office, the CHansey jogging after her
[22:48] i run too the door and look through
[22:48] <@Dark> She is leaning over a phone, muttering "Anserw the damn phone" over and over again
[22:52] <@Dark> The Chansey walks up slowly and brings a chair, practically punching her in the stomouch inorder to make her sit down as she waits before finally, the phone is anserwed and the image of Mike appears on the screen. almost immidialtly, Joe stands and calls you over, her voice urgent
[22:52] I shrug, walking over to Joe. "You called?"
[22:53] i run over to Joy
[22:53] Felix walks over without a word.
[22:54] <@Dark> "Tell him what you saw!" she snaps, pointing towards the very confused looking Mike whilst the Chansey tries to push her back into the chair
[22:56] <@Dark> Mike simply blinks in confusion as he listens to you tell him before he looks at you "Are you sure that is what he said? The alliance?"
[22:59] "Erm, i was up in the Volcano, and some guy appeared and we starting fighting....with our fists....and he got me to the ground. after that he pulled out some machine and threw it into the Volcano pit, and these pokemon that looked like they were made of Magma came up and nearly attacked me, then another pokemon appeared, it was......a huge Groundon....and he threw THIS at me" imutter pulling out the Orchid and showing him
[23:00] <@Dark> "pokemon made of magma? Groundon!? what the hell are you...." Mike falls silent as he sees the Orchid, the pencil that had been in his hand simply clattering to the ground as he becomes motionless
[23:00] "What is it?"
[23:01] <@Dark> "The black rose...." he mutters "No...just as they left the region....how"
[23:01] *** Dorian (Dorian@B65A536.3C1205FB.23D5EA85.IP) joined
[23:02] "They were in the Forest as well! the guy even said that they were part of the same group!"
[23:03] <@Dark> "In the forrest? What were they doing there? did you learn anything? anything at all is importatn! If what you are saying is true...tell me"
[23:03] "All I got was the letter R plastered nearly everywhere."
[23:04] "They had some Machine i dont what it was, and they attacked me and Dorian as we was about to blow up one of their jeeps
[23:07] <@Dark> Mike simply stares at you, seemingly unable to understand what you were saying "You...only left the gym a week or so ago..."
[23:08] "We're good at making stuff explode. Not that I was involved, of course."
[23:08] "And a lot happened...."
[23:08] <@Dark> Behind you, a Chansey walks in with Pinsir, carrying a sheet of information that it hands to Joy
[23:08] <@Dark> She reads it before giving a very uncharicteristic ues of colourful language and simply throwing the paper away
[23:09] "What is it?"
[23:10] <@Dark> "That Ratatta you found up there? its trainer had poisoned it, left it to die as soon as it completed some task...those bastards"
[23:11] <@Dark> "Chan...sey"
[23:11] i bow my head and walk to the wall and slump against it
[23:12] "I hate people like that..."
[23:12] "Aye, bit too far."
[23:12] <@Dark> On the screen, Mike shoots a last look at the flower before saying "Get rid of that thing" and cutting the connection
[23:13] "Hmm, ok" i mutter before walking outside
[23:13] "I got somewhere I got to go..."
[23:14] <@Dark> Behind you, a Chansey picks up the flower and carries it to the group outside, where Joe has all three of his fire pokemon burn it into nothingness
[23:17] "So what now?" i ask Nurse joy waling back in after watching the flower burn
[23:18] <@Dark> Joy is silent as she looks down at the burning ash of the flower before simply asking you to leave and ordering the Chansey to take over the centre for the afternoon
[23:18] "Yes Ma'am" i mutter before walking over to the new group
[23:19] "So, we got any plans?"
[23:19] <@Dark> In the new group, Joe is sat with three other people, each with a pokemon sat beside them, all joking about somthing
[23:20] "I got to go to a store, I'll see you guys later."
[23:20] <@Dark> "Hey hold you there Felix" Joe calls over "Dont just head off"
[23:21] Felix turns back to the voice. "Yes?"
[23:21] <@Dark> "You look tired dude, just sit down for a sec"
[23:22] "Hey Joe, any of you freinds want a Battle?"
[23:22] "But I have things to do. I can rest later.
[23:22] <@Dark> "I'm sure, but first we got to go town, they want to be buying some things for their pokemon and all that. You guys coming?"
[23:23] "I'll come on, I was heading there anyways."
[23:23] "Yeah sure" i smile
[23:24] "Why not?"
[23:24] <@Dark> "Awsome. Ah and yer, let me introduce Sera, Griff and Zen and of course these are their pokemon"
[23:24] <@Dark> THe three trainers and their pokemon all greet you in their own ways
[23:25] "Hey, nice to meet you all. Well, probably."
[23:25] "Hello my name is Felix Firstform, nice to meet you guys."
[23:25] "Hey!" i smile "Names Karm"
[23:26] <@Dark> You all shake hands and your pokemon all say somthing in their own language before Joe leads you out and shows the way to the town centre
[23:27] <@Dark> When you reach the town centre, you find that it is hardily anything major, just a small fountine carved out of wood and a couple of stalls selling basic items
[23:28] "Well. Not as... well, good as I'm used to."
[23:28] <@Dark> An old man sits on a blanket by the fontine with a small pokemon sleeping beside him, carving into a blank of wood on with a knife
[23:28] Felix looks at him thoughtfully before heading towards him.
[23:30] "Um sir how much would it cost for a wooden staff?"
[23:30] <@Dark> "Ah hello there child" The man smiles as he looks up "What are you looking for? A staff?"
[23:30] "Yes sir. How much would on cost?"
[23:31] <@Dark> "Hmmm....let me see" He looks around the blanket before holding up a long staff, blane but with the image of what
[23:32] <@Dark> of a small winged shape carved into the wood
[23:32] <@Dark> "How about this? 250$"
[23:33] "That would be okay." Felix says while getting his money out.
[23:34] <@Dark> "Thank you" He smiles as he takes the money "Some of my best wood went into that...didnt it Drowzee?"
[23:34] <@Dark> The pokemon beside him nods with a smile
[23:35] "My i scan your pokemon?
[23:35] "Thank you." Felix says with a smile while taking the staff.
[23:35] <@Dark> "Scan Drowzee...of course...he likes the attention"
[23:35] i pull out the pokedex and scan the pokemon
[23:35] <@Dark> [Drowzee, the Hypnotic Pokémon. It is said to feed on the dreams of its opponents. It is also known for its powerful Psychic attack]
[23:36] Felix scans the drowzee before releasing his two pokemon.
[23:36] "Nice, thank you" i smile at the man
[23:36] <@Dark> "Your face..." The man mutters "You have seen trials no?"
[23:37] "I've been shot at and nearly blown up, I'd say I have."
[23:37] i smile slightly "Heh, a few" i mutter
[23:38] <@Dark> "I thought so...Drowzee and me are never wrong..." he falls silent for a second before picking up somthing that had been sat beside Drowzee "I dont know why...but I think you should have this" he holds it up to you
[23:39] "For me?"
[23:39] "Hmm?" i hold out my hand
[23:39] <@Dark> "For all of you..."
[23:39] "Sweet, presents. What is it?"
[23:40] <@Dark> As you take it, you find it too be a small wooden carving. It had clearly been made with a great ammount of care and love and time, with deep detail having been carved into it
[23:41] "Why's this for us? What does it do?"
[23:41] "What is it?" Felix askes curiously.
[23:41] "Oh thank you!" i bow and smile
[23:42] "Is it a carving a celebi? Felix says after closer inspection.
[23:43] <@Dark> "Yes, it is our gardian, the one who watches over our town and the nature around it. Drowzee has sensed her pain of late...and thus so have I. But she lives on, and I pray that this will grant you the good fortune that will soon need"
[23:44] "Then we thank you for this. We'll take good care of it."
[23:44] "Aye, I will."
[23:44] <@Dark> "I trust you too...but please becare full with your journey"
[23:45] "I'll try my best."
[23:45] *** Dorian quit (Quit: HydraIRC -> http://www.hydrairc.com <- *I* use it, so it must be good!)
[23:46] <@Dark> You all produce you moves, Feliz going with paper and Karm going with Scissors, whilst Mark simply waves his arm over you and shouts "FIRE!"is
[23:47] "Ha! I win!"
[23:47] "Fire beats Metal Scissors?"
[23:48] "Fire melts metal."
[23:48] "That is an invalid option, do it over!"
[23:48] "Yeah!"
[23:48] "'Fraid not."
[23:49] <@Dark> The old man simple chuckles at you as he returns to his carving, Drowzee seeming to fall asleep
[23:50] I snatch the statue, examining it for any buttons or switches.
[23:51] "I'll buy it off you." Felix says to Mark.
[23:51] "No, my shiny!"
[23:51] <@Dark> there is nothing, just the carving of the legendary pokemon. though you have to admit that craftsmenship is amazing
[23:51] "It's pretty. I like pretty things."
[23:52] "It's made of wood..." Felix says trying to play it off as if it is worth nothing even though he wants it.
[23:52] <@Dark> Across the roar, you can see the group that Joe had been with walking away from a stall, each carrying a drink
[23:53] "Even so, shall we see what they want?"
[23:53] "HEY JOE! YOUR MATES WANT A BATTLE YET?"
[23:53] <@Dark> Joe simply grins as he exchanges a look with the girl named Sera before she calls out "I'll have ya one"
[23:54] "Alright!" i shout punching the air and running over
[23:55] <@Dark> "Pick one pokemon" She grins
[23:55] "Duke, your up!" i shout to my pokemon
[23:59] <@Dark> She grins as she sees the pokemon, using her pokedex to scan it before pulling out a pokeball and hurling it into the air, releasing a small pokemon to stand on all fours before you
[23:59] "hmm" i mutter before scanning her pokemon
[00:02] <@Dark> [Nidoran (F). Its poison pin is quite powerful for its size, but its horn is smaller than a male's]
[00:03] "Hmm alright lets do this!"
[00:03] "Wow, cool pokemon."
[00:03] <@Dark> "Thanks" she smiles "Now, shall we?"
[00:05] "Yup!" i grin "Duke use Ember!"
[00:08] <@Dark> the btiny flames hits the Nidoran hard, but it only seem to be annoyed
[00:10] <@Dark> in retaliation, it swings its back feet up in a vicious kick
[00:10] Duke ducks under one kick, and is hit by the second only leaving a slight mark
[00:12] Duke jumps forward and bites down on the pokemons leg
[00:13] <@Dark> the pokemon winces and stumbles under its now injured leg, before kicking up with its hind legs again
[00:15] Duke is Knocked back b the kicks and stumbles, "Hit it with an Ember!" i shout
[00:18] <@Dark> Nidorian gives a slow sigh before being hit by the tiny flares and falling to the ground
[00:19] "Come back Duke!" i smile happily " Good Battle Sera"
[00:20] <@Dark> Sera holds up a pokeball and retracts it and nodding to you "Aye, Nidoran is a little slow at the moment, but she will want a rematch with you soon enough
[00:20] "Wow that was a good battle."
[00:20] "Happily!"
Camokasi
Camokasi
Experienced Poster
Experienced Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by DorianCreed Sun Apr 24, 2011 2:16 pm

Hey! Fire does beat metal! I know that, at least, from experience! :3
DorianCreed
DorianCreed
Legatus Legionis
Legatus Legionis

Back to top Go down

Post by comingdarkness Sun Apr 24, 2011 11:16 pm

[22:19] <@Dark> Barce Town-Early morning
[22:20] <@Dark> You have staying in Barce Town for a couple of days now, resting after the incdent in the volcano. Mike has been round on Jack's Charizard and has questioned you before leaving-not explaining anything to you. Now you are sat in the entrence to the pokecentre, prepairing to leave and head back into the second half of Shadow Forrest
[22:24] <%Karm> "Alright, you all ready?"
[22:24] <%Spiritcurse> "Yeah, let's be off."
[22:24] <%Kite> "Onwards through the forest of death!"
[22:25] <@Dorian> "Why not? Nothing else to do in this town. At least, nothing else that I can do."
[22:26] <%Kite> "Farewell Barse Town. I will miss you." Felix says sincerely.
[22:26] <@Dark> To the side, a girl enters the pokecentre, holding a pokeball up as she walks towards the counter where Nurse Joy is seated
[22:26] *** Dorian sets channel #LegionRPG mode +h cora
[22:27] <@Dark> "Hello?" Joy looks up, her eyes looking tired after hearing the news of the allience "Can I help you?"
[22:27] <@Dorian> "You'll miss this heap? Really? Well, that's... actually, that's exactly what I'd expect of you."
[22:27] <%Spiritcurse> "Yeah, this place doesn't even have good wifi."
[22:28] <@Dorian> "Wifi is the least of my worries. There's no pub!"
[22:28] <%Spiritcurse> "Pub, with wifi. That's what we need."
[22:28] <@Dorian> "You, sir, are a genius!"
[22:28] <%Spiritcurse> "It's been said, yeah."
[22:29] <%cora> "sorry to interrupt but can i please have some help?"
[22:29] <@Dorian> "What with, may I ask?"
[22:31] <%cora> "i wasn't talking to you" she scowles
[22:31] <@Dorian> "Wow, no need to be snappy, miss. I was just trying to help."
[22:31] <%Spiritcurse> "She's a friendly one..."
[22:32] <%Karm> "Yup..."
[22:32] <%cora> "I didn't ask u for it" she hands the pokeball to nurse joys and smiles at her weakly
[22:33] <@Dark> Joy simply seems to giggle at watching your exchange, having chosen not to interupt
[22:34] <@Dark> "Thank you" She says after a minute and takes the pokeball, walking over to a machine at the back of the centre and...after a couple of minutes and beeping, returns then to you
[22:34] <@Dark> "There we go, all healthy and happy. You have some strong pokemon there" She smiles
[22:36] <%cora> "Thank you very much" she replied, relieved she walked past and started towards the door
[22:38] <%Karm> "Hey wait! you heading for the next town?"
[22:42] <%cora> "y
[22:43] <@Dorian> "Karm, make sure you get your info right. It's Animo City next, not some measly little town."
[22:43] <%Karm> "Awesome, finally another City"
[22:44] <%Spiritcurse> "Sweet, somewhere cool."
[22:44] <@Dorian> "Indeed."
[22:45] <%Karm> "Well, whats your name?" i ask the girl
[22:45] <%Kite> "I hate cities..."
[22:45] <%Spiritcurse> "Cities are cool."
[22:45] <%cora> "Amber, and you haven't answered my question"
[22:46] <@Dorian> "Yeah! You get all the biggest shops in cities!"
[22:46] <%Spiritcurse> "And stuff worth taking! Legally, of course."
[22:46] <%Karm> "Well, if you want you could come along with us lot?"
[22:46] <@Dorian> "Of course! I wouldn't dream of ever breaking the law, especially not to take something that wasn't mine.
[22:46] <@Dorian> "
[22:47] <%Spiritcurse> "Of course not. My skills only coincidentally help."
[22:47] <@Dark> Listening to you, Joy simply sighs and rolls here eyes, pulling out what looks like a manga book and reading it whilst a Chansey brings her a drink
[22:49] <%Kite> "Why would we allow someone we don't know to just come with us?"
[22:49] *** [1]Spiritcurse (Spiritcurs@sux-5BD4DB70.mcr-bng-012.adsl.virginmedia.net) joined
[22:49] *** Dorian sets channel #LegionRPG mode +h [1]Spiritcurse
[22:49] <%cora> amber smiled "That answers your question then?"
[22:49] <@Dorian> "Well, it is always good to point out coincidences. Also, becuase they're... erm... you know, I have no idea."
[22:49] <%[1]Spiritcurse> "Exactly. Now, shall we depart?"
[22:50] <%Karm> "Hey, why not? more the merrier" i smile
[22:50] <@Dorian> "Now sound good?"
[22:50] *** Spiritcurse quit (Ping timeout)
[22:50] *** [1]Spiritcurse changed nick to Spiritcurse
[22:50] <%Spiritcurse> "Now does sound good."
[22:51] <%Kite> "No, it doesn't..."
[22:51] <@Dorian> "Shush, you. We're leaving, unless anyone other than Felix has any objections?"
[22:52] <%Spiritcurse> "Nah, sounds good to me."
[22:52] <@Dark> "Its about two days to Animo City" Joy calls over from her manga book "Have fun"
[22:53] <@Dorian> I smile at her, "We'll try, thanks for saying so!"
[22:53] <%cora> "Your going to make me come either way aren't you?"
[22:53] <@Dorian> "I'm not."
[22:53] <%Spiritcurse> "Nah, I'm good."
[22:54] <%Karm> "Na, its up too you, but travelling alone isnt gonna be much fun, with all the pokemon in the forest that sneak up on you" i jokingly glare at Pinsir
[22:55] *** Kite quit (Ping timeout)
[22:55] <@Dorian> "Actually, he has a point. Travelling alone is very boring, and very dangerous. So, have fun with that."
[22:55] <@Dark> Pinsir gives a quick grin at you, and snaps its pinisers shut alomst threateningly
[22:56] <%Karm> i laugh loudly and turn to Amber " Ok, well its up too you if you wanna come with"
[22:58] <%Spiritcurse> "I don't mind, but we're leaving soon. Tag along if you want."
[23:01] <%cora> A Togepi appeared from the backpack that hung on Ambers shoulders. it jumped down and clung to Ambers leg. "Okay, if u don't mind" she sighed.
[23:02] <%Karm> "No worries then" i smile "We are setting off now if your ready"
[23:02] <@Dorian> "Eh, we'll get used to you. I'm Dorian, and it's.. well, hey." I hold put my hand, a smile on my face.
[23:03] <%Karm> "Names Karm" i say waving
[23:03] <%Spiritcurse> "Mark, unless you're a cop."
[23:03] <@Dorian> "And if she was, you'd have given yourself away right there.
[23:03] <@Dorian> "
[23:05] <%Spiritcurse> "True, but she's not likely to be. And if she is, I'll run away."
[23:05] <@Dorian> "T
[23:05] <@Dark> A couple of people enter the pokecentre and start talking to Joy, whilst a set of Chansey begin to clean the windows. It is getting close to midday and it is wise to be moving as far into Shadow Forrest as possible before nightfall...
[23:05] <%Spiritcurse> "Come on, let's go."
[23:06] <@Dorian> "Yeah, good idea is good." I say, as I exit the pokécenter.
[23:06] <%Karm> "Alright, lets head for the forest!"
[23:07] <@Dark> Its not far to the entrence to the second half of Shadow Forrest...but as soon as you see the trees, you carnt help but feel that their are unseen eyes watching you from the undergrowth
[23:08] <@Dorian> "Ok, creepy forest is creepy."
[23:09] <%Spiritcurse> "Yeah, move faster?"
[23:09] <@Dorian> "Yes, please."
[23:09] <%Karm> "Yeah"
[23:11] <%cora> Amber sighed and pulled out a pokeball. she threw it forward. As it hit the ground a ponyta materialised and stepped towards her.
[23:12] <@Dorian> "Well, then, I think I'll follow suit." I take out a pokéball and release Omega, who bleeps in what would be anticipation if Omega cared at all.
[23:12] <%Karm> "Hmm" i mutter pulling out the Pokedex and scanning the pokemon
[23:13] <%Spiritcurse> Nimda bleeps happily from my pokedex, now fully charged.
[23:14] <@Dorian> "Also, with that." I also scan the new pokémon, smiling once more at the thought of more information.
[23:14] <@Dark> [Ponyta, a Fire Horse Pokémon. Its mane is made of intense flames. As a newborn, it can barely stand. However, through galloping, its legs are made tougher and faster]
[23:18] <%cora> "Do you mind if i scan yours?"
[23:18] <%Spiritcurse> "Go ahead."
[23:18] <%Karm> "Not at all" beckoning Pinsir and Duke to come over
[23:18] <@Dorian> "Go for it, Omega doesn't care. Well, about anything, really, but still."
[23:18] <@Dark> .[Beldum, the Iron Ball Pokémon. Beldum floats by emitting magnetic waves from its body to repel the Earth's magnetic field. They launch their claws into cliffs where they sleep]
[23:19] <@Dark> [Pinsir. This fearsome Pokémon uses its powerful claws to put the squeeze on its opponents]
[23:20] <@Dark> [Growlithe, the Puppy Pokémon. Growlithe are very loyal and won't move unless their trainer commands it]
[23:22] <@Dark> [A Pokémon that consists entirely of programming code. Capable of moving freely in cyberspace]
[23:23] <%cora> "Thank you"
[23:23] <%Karm> "Now thats done, shall we continue? i wanna get a bit of distance before we set up camp"
[23:26] <@Dark> Heading into the undergrowth, the temperature immediately falls and it isn't long before you lose sight of the town. The depth of the plant life here is worse then it ever was before Barce Town and it is clear that to leave the path would be the verge of suicide. You can hear the calls and movement of Pokémon all around you, but never actually see them…
[23:27] <%Spiritcurse> "Right, move faster. Much faster."
[23:28] <@Dorian> "Yes, lets." I break into a light jog, a grimace on my face.
[23:28] <%Karm> i crouch and pick up a bunch of sticks and get Duke to light them, then hand them out
[23:28] <@Dark> You walk for hours, allways feeling like there are pokemon near by and often hearing the sound of bushes moving but still, you see nothign beisde the odd shadow that feels like you imagined them
[23:28] <%Spiritcurse> "Keep... moving quickly?" I say, panting.
[23:29] <@Dorian> "Quietly, I think, would be better now." I respond, my face a picture of exhaustion.
[23:29] <%Spiritcurse> "Yes, and with a rest break?"
[23:30] <@Dorian> "You, sir, are speaking my language!"
[23:30] <%Karm> "Alright" i mutter
[23:30] <@Dark> you find a small clearing that gives you the space to sit down
[23:31] <%Spiritcurse> "Much better. Anyone bring a coffee machine?"
[23:31] <@Dorian> I slump next to a tree and take out my pokédex. "Ok, now to test the functions of this thing."
[23:35] <@Dorian> I smile, "Ok, that's useful. We should be fine for a time."
[23:35] <%Spiritcurse> "What does it do?"
[23:36] <@Dorian> "Pokémon radar, even if that is a very flawed explanation. Apparently, we're surrounded, but they're ignoring us."
[23:36] <%Karm> "Ah, thats good to know..."
[23:36] <%Spiritcurse> "Right. So if we move away and try very hard not to look like dinner, we're good?"
[23:37] <@Dorian> "Should be, yeah."
[23:37] <%Spiritcurse> "Perfect. Them first."
[23:37] <@Dorian> "Good idea."
[23:39] <@Dark> As you settle down to have a rest, you can hear the sound of the nature around you better. it is loud and chaotic, yet somehow relaxing
[23:39] <%Spiritcurse> "I still don't like it. We should move."
[23:41] <%cora> "At least they are quiet. What good is moving and disturbing them more?"
[23:41] <@Dorian> "Well, worst case scenario, we're pulled limb from limb. That enough for you?"
[23:41] <%Spiritcurse> "We'll be closer to town."
[23:42] <@Dorian> "That, too. Therefore, we're moving." I stand up, and make to leave.
[23:42] <%Karm> "True, lets keep going"
[23:43] <%Spiritcurse> I stand also, looking somewhat upset at the lack of coffee.
[23:44] <%cora> Amber reluctantly stood and petted her ponyta gently.
[23:44] <@Dorian> "Wait, there's something incoming!"
[23:44] <%Karm> "What? where?"
[23:45] <%Spiritcurse> "Is it scary?"
[23:46] <@Dorian> "From the left, and how should I know!? All this does is detect the basic thing!"
[23:46] <%Karm> "Is it strong?"
[23:46] <%Spiritcurse> "You derp, we don't know. Run away."
[23:47] <@Dorian> "Yes, run!" I shout, dashing off foward. "Head right, I'll try to distract them!"
[23:48] <%Karm> "Duke get ready! Pinsir be ready to jump in!"
[23:48] <%Spiritcurse> "I'm gonna run."
[23:50] *** Dorian quit (Quit: HydraIRC -> http://www.hydrairc.com <- Now with extra fish!)
[23:50] <@Dark> Dorian runs fowrads, vanishing from sight as he moves to block whatever is coming, shouting for you to run right
[23:51] <%Spiritcurse> Seeing it as a good idea, I run to the right.
[23:51] <%Karm> "Damn it!" i mutter and run after Mark
[23:51] <@Dark> You hear him give a yell and the snarl of some unseen pokemon
[23:52] <%cora> I jump onto the back of my ponyta and follow mark
[23:53] <@Dark> as you run, you can hear twigs snapping and somthing hissing in the undergrowth
[23:54] <%Karm> "Oh crap! sounds bad!" i shout and try and go faster
[23:55] <%Spiritcurse> "Looking on the bright side, I only have to outrun you."
[23:55] <@Dark> you run, allways feeling like there is somthing just behind you before, with a loud bang...one of the trees before you seems to bend and fall ahead of you, blocking your path
[23:55] <%Karm> "Well it didnt stop for Dorian!" i shout to him
[23:55] <%Spiritcurse> "TAKE THEM, NOT ME!"
[23:56] <@Dark> the air fills with the sound of hissing and snapping twigs before...suddenly...everything falls silent
[23:56] <%Karm> "Coward!" i hiss at him
[23:56] <%Spiritcurse> "Just a bit. I'm a scientist, not a fighter."
[23:58] <@Dark> with a cold chill...you realise that all of the wild life around you has fallen utterly silent?
[23:58] <@Dark> silent...
[23:59] <%Spiritcurse> "We're going to die."
[23:59] <%Karm> "Not without a FIGHT!" i shout into the darkness
[00:00] <@Dark> a twig snaps but nothing appears to anserw the call
[00:01] <%cora> "wow it really likes you" i reply scarcasticaly
[00:02] <%Karm> "Heh. How do you think i got Pinsir" i wink cockily
[00:03] <%cora> "sheer luck?"
[00:04] <%Karm> "Yeah....you could call it that" i grin and turn back to the treeline
[00:04] <%Spiritcurse> I draw my knife and look up intently.
[00:05] <%cora> togepi appeared from the backpack and tugged at my hair. "Want to come and play?" I draw my sword and place togepi on the ground
[00:05] <%Spiritcurse> "Oh. SHIT!"
[00:07] <@Dark> Above you, you see a giant maw, rimming with short put sharp teeth. Blood red eyes glare at you from beneath deep purple eye lids and a hideous, forked tongue shoots out at you as the entre form of the snake above you roars a deafening roar, spitting a spray of pitch black liquid onto you.
[00:08] <@Dark> The snake roars out as it snaps its jaw shut around you arm, hurling you away withs its sheer streignth whilst some of the liqued seeps into you arm...It the falls to the ground with a thumb and curls its entire body around itself as it turns towards Karm
[00:09] <%Karm> "Duke use Ember! NOW!"
[00:10] <%Spiritcurse> "N- Nimda, do... something? Tackle, or... whatever!"
[00:12] <@Dark> The snake screams its rage at you and behind it, several smaller snakes fall from the trees, all rising up in a cobra like position
[00:12] <@Dark> ******END OF SESSION*****

What Adam saw...
Pokemon RPG! - Page 2 Arbok10
comingdarkness
comingdarkness
Addicted Poster
Addicted Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next