Burnt Legion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon RPG!

+3
Camokasi
GrandTheft
comingdarkness
7 posters

Page 5 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

Pokemon RPG! - Page 5 Empty Re: Pokemon RPG!

Post by DorianCreed Thu Mar 08, 2012 2:35 pm

Yes, because of power differences. In this game, we're, what, 100 point characters at most? In the Negima game, you're all 750 points, heading for 1000.

Also, Dark, I know that all Ghost pokémon have a Sky speed of less than 14. Skarmory has Sky 14. Also Agility. COME AT ME, BRO!

DorianCreed
Legatus Legionis
Legatus Legionis

Back to top Go down

Post by Twilightwings Fri Mar 09, 2012 2:33 am

That's one thing i hate about PTA, fast pokemon always seem to be slower in land speed and sucj then the slower pokemon. xD

Also we don't have much to worry about, after doing my research ghost pokemon learn these moves

Gastly: no offensive non ghost moves till lvl 25
Misdreavus: no good non ghost moves till 28 (though it does get psywave which while random can hurt)
Sableye: it learns normal moves like a boss, honestly stay away from this thing since it has no weakness to exploit and most of our moves are of the normal type or so.
Shuppet: no offenive non ghost moves till 28 except knockoff which is weak.
Duskull: no non ghost moves until level 25
Drifloon: Also learns a variety of moves so should be avoided.
Rotom: LOL WHUT, not only should this not be here, but this thing will eat your face, run like a boss.
Yamask: nothing but ghost moves
Frillish: learns a variety of moves like drifloon and should be avoided if possible.
Litwick: Same as frillish and drifloon.
Golett: Same as frillish and drifloon.

And a nice bit of info: Unova pokemon are rare here so we don't really have to worry about Frillish, Litwick, and Golett.

Now with this info don't you feel a bit better Smile (expect with rotom who will eat your face)

Twilightwings
Experienced Poster
Experienced Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by comingdarkness Sat Mar 17, 2012 11:42 pm

[20:40] <Dark> Morning in Fall City is a slow thing you find as Felix awakens to find the outside street mostly quite save for bird pokemon. On the floor by the bed, Dorian lies due to the fact that Felix forgot to mention there was someone else staying at the hotel with him and thus had only been given a single room
[20:42] <@Dorian> I yawn and sit up, initialising my mech arm's standard functions.
[20:43] <Kite> Felix yawns looking outside the window as he begins stretching.
[20:45] <Kite> Done stretching Felix grabs his clothes to change while looking for all of his pokemon only knowing for sure where one of them are.
[20:46] <Dark> The pokemon are lying wherever they had fallen the night before, from the Eevee on sleeping on the bed to a fish lying still in the sink.
[20:47] <Dark> After a few minutes, their is a knocking at the door.
[20:47] <Kite> Felix goes to each pokemon to wake them up before going to the door to see who it is.
[20:50] <Dark> Outside is the landlady you had met the day before, smiling as she gives what feels like a rehersed smile and wave "Good morning. Did you all sleep well?"
[20:52] <@Dorian> Having initialised the basic functions, I begin to start re-linking all extraneous components and functions into the main mother board, which for some reason doesn't have any PCI sockets.
[20:52] <Kite> "I did." Felix says cheerily to the lady before looking at Dorian to see if he's okay. "I think he did too though I'm not sure."
[20:52] <@Dorian> "Hmm? Oh, I slept, fine, thanks."
[20:54] <Dark> "Good...Good!" She beams, greatly pleased to here that the first two people to stay for a long time are happy "I errr...Oh yer, I came to give you the morning paper and breakfast menu. If you want to order anything just ring the bell"
[20:55] <Dark> Placing the said items onto the table by the door, she gives another smile and waves before closing the door again
[20:55] <@Dorian> I stand up, having sorted out all of the technical crap that I have to go through daily, and pick up the menu, having a glance over it.
[20:59] <Kite> "Anything good on the menu?" Felix says while looking through the newspaper for the daily jokes and puzzles.
[21:00] <Dark> Todays shit joke:
[21:01] <Dark> Why do Chansey and Krabby not get along?
[21:01] <Dark> Beacause Chansey is always happy and Krabby is just so damn Krabby
[21:02] <Dark> (I would like to thank my Irish relatives for that, yet another in a long line of bad jokes)
[21:04] <Kite> Having a look that crosses amused and dumb-founded Felix puts down the paper before turning to Dorian. "Done with the menu yet?"
[21:04] <@Dorian> "All these things... they have things I desire."
[21:05] <@Dorian> "Order me a full breakfast, will you? I gotta check the joints on this piece of crap."
[21:08] <Kite> Felix takes the menu before looking for something both him and his pokemon would enjoy. He quickly rings the bell for service.
[21:09] <Dark> "Mime?" the voice of the Mr. Mime sounds through the speaker beside the button. It is silent as you give your order before there is a cherful "Mime Mime!" and the link is cut
[21:10] <Kite> "Well the food order has been sent Dorian. So what do we do after breakfast?"
[21:13] <@Dorian> I look up from my work, "Get outa town?"
[21:15] <Kite> "That's kinda my plan to. As much as I want to know what's happening, I'm really not fond of finding out first hand."
[21:17] <@Dorian> "Cool. Hold on, I'll check my Pokédex to see if a Skarmory can hold two people. How much do you weigh?"
[21:18] <Kite> "About 160-ish. Also you have a skarmory?"
[21:19] <@Dorian> "Yes. Yes, I do. That's in pounds, kilos, ounces, or what?"
[21:19] <Kite> "Pounds."
[21:21] <@Dorian> "Well. So, good news is, I can get out of town fast. Bad news? You can't."
[21:21] <Kite> "Well it sucks to be me then." Felix says with a laugh.
[21:23] <Dark> With a loud bang, the door slams open as the Mr. Mime uses a trolly filled with food to barge it open without even opening it with the handle. Behind it hover a pair of Magnimite which beep as they look at you whilst the psychic pokemon places the food onto the table
[21:25] <Dark> As the Mr. Mime turns to leave, the magnimite stay for a second longer before flying across the room and out of the window rather than using the door again, leaving you alone again...albet with the smell of fat filled food now filling the room
[21:25] <@Dorian> Grinning, I scan the Mr. Mime.
[21:26] <Kite> Felix shrugs before going to get the food he ordered: a full breakfast for himself and eggs and ham for his pokemon.
[21:27] <Dark> [Mr. Mime, the Barrier Pokémon. By rapidly moving its fingers, Mr. Mime can stop air molecules to create an invisible wall]
[21:29] <@Dorian> I let Skarmory and Pidgey out of their pokéballs. "Now, I know you two don't eat human food, so I'm going to let you both go catch your own stuff. Skarmory, try to not kill TOO indescriminately. We want some wildlife around, don't we? Be back in an hour, ok?"
[21:31] <Dark> The pokemon both give a nod and fly out of the window. A second after they have left a magnimite flys by the window in the same direction they had gone
[21:32] <@Dorian> "And don't kill that Magnemite!"
[21:32] <@Dorian> "Or do! I don't really care!"
[21:33] <@Dorian> I smile to myself, and let my Beldum out of the ball, "Come on, bro, time to stretch you psycho-magnetic fields."
[21:35] <Kite> Setting the food for his pokemon where they can get it, Felix gets to eating his food though he still takes the time ot rip the ham into samll pieces for Atlanta.
[21:41] <Dark> You eat your breakfast in relative silence, perhaps talking about how you will procede to the next city. After a time, Pidgy and Skarmory return apparently full and begin churping with Felix's pokemon about somthing.
[21:44] <Dark> A Magniton moves by the window and you hear the sound of a motercycle move in the street outside before parking
[21:45] <@Dorian> "Oh, yay. Police."
[21:46] <Kite> "Felix frowns before returning Atlanta and motioning for Spirand and Anna to follow him as he goes outside to see what the commotion is about.
[21:47] <Dark> The pokemon follow loyaly whilst Dorians simply watch them go, awaiting their own orders
[21:48] <@Dorian> I sigh, put the plates back on my mech arm, hit the start-up button, and put Pidgey and Skarmory back into their Pokéballs. I motion to mah bro (Beldum) to follow, and head out as well.
[21:49] <Dark> In the main foyer of the hotel, a policeman is taking notes from the landlady as she talks about somthing-her Mr. Mime talking in with a pair of Magniton beside them. As you enter the room, you can hear a part of their talk as they dont seem to see it needed to stop talking
[21:50] <Dark> "yes he came by yesterday, said he was looking around. I offered him a room but he said no, caliming he prefered to sleep out. I think he said his name was Grant"
[21:51] <Dark> "And did he say where he was going?"
[21:52] <Kite> Felix frowns at the mentioning of Grant's name.
[21:52] <Dark> "No, just that he had met some people in Anima City and was going ahead of them to hunt around for somthing. Left then and I didnt see him again"
[21:55] <Kite> Felix fidgets before attempting to get Officer Jenny's attention.
[21:58] <Dark> There is only a male police officer in the room whom gives you a strange look at you thinking of him as a girl...
[21:58] <@Dorian> I grin in the background, laughing my head off inside.
[22:01] <Dark> "Can I help you?" He finally says
[22:02] <Kite> "Um sorry about that, I wasn't paying attention." Felix says. "Um can I ask what happened to that guy Grant?"
[22:05] <Dark> "Well if that is his name he was causing a stir yesterday. Prying around with people's backgrounds before wondering off to the old burn skeleton of a mansion. I'm looking for him to tell him ta keep himself to himself after a fer complaints"
[22:05] <@Dorian> "Oh, for the love of..."
[22:07] <Kite> "That's wierd." Felix says before frowning.
[22:10] <Dark> "Wh not really, kids have been coming here lately thinking they can solve the big mystery of the dissapperances by themselves. Only end up getting in Jenny's way and making all of our jobs harder"
[22:11] <@Dorian> "Listen, it's a bunch of ghost pokémon. Go grab a few bug-types, maybe a few dark types, and stick them with the patrol teams. Your lives will become so much easier."
[22:12] <Dark> "Oh we have done that kid. You think we idiots?" He pulls out a pair of pokeball and releases and Weavile and a Mightyena
[22:13] <Dark> "Every patrol has at least two. But we dont see a thing when we are on said patrols"
[22:15] <@Dorian> "Cool. Step up patrols, get some aerial reconnesance, get some psychic types to scan from the back of the aerial recon, preferably with telepathy, and for the love of Arceus, get yourself some better scanning gear. I mean, I detected a ghost type just yesterday on my scouter, and I only got here a week ago."
[22:16] <Kite> "Well thanks for the info." Felix says before turning to leave the hotel.
[22:17] <Dark> "You detected it. But did you find it? see it?"
[22:17] <@Dorian> "Showed up on my radar."
[22:17] <Dark> "For how long?"
[22:18] <@Dorian> "About, I don't know, a minute or two. Then it went out of range."
[22:20] <Dark> "And trust me, had you got anywhere near it it would have vanished. We know they are there but they dont stick around"
[22:21] <@Dorian> "Cool. And if you used tactical insertion of Dark types with a Psychic sensor based on a whole city radar coverage...?"
[22:22] <Dark> "I aint got nothing ta do with any of that. I'm just a police officer on his rounds. You want ta talking about things like city wide radars, you talk to Jenny"
[22:22] <@Dorian> "I'll do that, then."
[22:25] <Dark> "Ok. Well I'm done here so I'll be off. I'll go check out that burn site before heading back to base"
[22:26] <Dark> He retracts his pokemon and exits, moving over to his bike and calling someone on his watch/phone
[22:28] <Dark> The landlady gives you an apologetic look before turning and walking back behind her counter.
[22:40] <Kite> Outside Felix paces around in deep thought.
comingdarkness
comingdarkness
Addicted Poster
Addicted Poster

http://commingdarkness.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by DorianCreed Sat Mar 31, 2012 11:49 pm

[22:12] <@Dark> Late evening feels like it feel a little too quickly across Fall City, the dusk period seeming not to exist here as night simply takes its streets. The only warning you had before it came was a sudden drop in the amount of people around you.
[22:13] <@Dark> Over the last day, whilst Dorian prepaired for the long journy to the next town, Felix has begun hunting for info on Grant, who seems to have dissapered the night before
[22:18] <kite> "Come on Dorian, one more day of searching before you go." Felix says somewhat pleadingly and it's easy for Dorian to tell what he means. "Just one more night to look for Grant before we run out of here." He says again.
[22:18] <@Dark> Now, as the lights in the street flicker into life, Felix and Dorian are standing outside the hotel they were at after Dorian has decided he is intending to leave the city now.
[22:22] <kite> "We only have one place left to look anyways..." Felix says getting nervous at how fast it's going dark. "You coming?" Felis x says one last time. It's obvious to see he's going no matter the answer.
[22:24] <@Dorian> "Ok, one night. That's it." I sigh, obviously eager to be out of the city. "I have ideas I need to work on."
[22:24] <kite> "Thanks." felix says smiling before his face gets serious. "You do know the last place we haven't looked is the burnt mansion right?"
[22:27] <@Dorian> I switch my scanner on, checking the area with the radar and the pokédex logging unit. "Yes. Hence why I don't REALLY want to come but will because you're a good friend."
[22:27] <kite> Felix looks shocked for a moment. "You think of me... as a friend?"
[22:27] <@Dark> The scanner shows a human life form running in your direction
[22:28] <@Dorian> "Yeah, I... wait, what the buggery?"
[22:29] <Karm> I run in, panting heavily
[22:30] <Karm> "guys GUYS! have you seen Rohan?"
[22:31] <kite> "Well not really, he is your pokemon... did someone steal him or something?" Felix says worried.
[22:31] <@Dorian> "No, I have not."
[22:32] <Karm> "no hes just been missing, so ive come looking"
[22:33] <kite> "Dorian can your Mech-arm detect specific pokemon?"
[22:34] <@Dorian> "My MECH ARM cannot detect any Pokémon. My SCOUTER, however, can."
[22:34] <Karm> "well i saw him run up there..." pointing at a large house on a hill
[22:34] <kite> "This can not be by chance..." Felix says looking at the house. "Sorry about the confusion by the way."
[22:38] <Karm> " will you guys come with me?"
[22:39] <kite> "Of course, I'll always help a friend in need."
[22:39] <Karm> "ok dorian?"
[22:43] <@Dark> The three of you begin to make you way though the streets of night time Fall City and towards the hill. the city is incredibly quite save for one or two people making their way home and you get the feeling that a couple of people are watching you from windows as you walk.
[22:44] <Karm> "what are they hiding from....."
[22:45] <kite> "I heard rumors that a spirit once lived in the burnt mansion and that it used to take away people..."
[22:45] <@Dorian> "Us."
[22:46] <@Dorian> "And I still have good money on that so called 'Spirit' being a Ghost-type pokémon."
[22:47] <@Dark> As you leave the final layer of city and come to the base of the hill, you notice that the temp is seeming to drop. through the natural darkness of night it is hard to see well but as your eyes adapt you can make out the shape of somthing small standing in the middle of the path about halfway up the hill
[22:48] <Karm> "Rohan?!" i shout and run
[22:49] <@Dorian> I facepalm. "Really? He's doing that? Really?"
[22:49] <@Dark> Once you are close enough for it to hear you shout, Rohan gives a cheer and runs over, clearly relieved to see its trainer
[22:50] <kite> "Wow... hopefully Grant will come runing to us too?" Felix says hopefully.
[22:50] <@Dorian> I scan the pokémon for any tactical advantage that I may need in the future.
[22:50] <Karm> "Damn dont wander like that! Your not used to cities" and i return him
[22:51] <@Dark> Rohan nods, seemingly shaken up as it keeps looking up to the top of the hill
[22:52] <Karm> "hmmm well while we are here.." i say and carry on up the hill
[22:54] <@Dorian> "You know, you're probably goinh to die." I say in a heavy monotone.
[22:55] <kite> Felix follows after quickly. "Come on Dorian we still have to find Grant." He says.
[22:55] <Karm> "arnt we all?" i wink
[22:56] <@Dorian> "Screw you and everything you stand for."
[22:56] <kite> "I stand for technology and all of its future advances..." Felix says sarcastically as he keeps going up.
[22:56] <Karm> "money and power? Not like you is it..."
[22:57] <@Dark> As you reach the top of the hill, you are greeted by the grime sight of a once great mansion that has been desimated by fire. Only small parts still remain standing and black debris lies everywhere. No grass grows nearby and the smell of ash can still be smelt despite the long years
[22:57] <@Dorian> "Oh, hey, nothing here, we'd better go." I say from some way behind the others.
[22:57] <Karm> "Smells like my breakfast..."
[22:58] <Karm> "get over here wuss!"
[22:58] <kite> Felix chickles before walking closer to the burnt mansion. "Where is he... he has to be here somewhere..."
[22:58] <@Dorian> "No! I'm the one with the robotic arm and the high-tech scanning device, I make the sodding decisions! Let's GO!"
[22:59] <@Dark> As you watch, you can see shapes moving around in the ash. Like commits of pure black they shoot in blinding speed around the ruins. They pause here and there, tiliting back and forth like a head searching for somthing before shooting to another part.
[22:59] <Karm> "i'm the one with the sword, comment invalid" i say looking for an opening
[23:00] <@Dark> Four in total, each about the size of a head, flying around the area like nats in what you can only assume to be a search for somthing
[23:00] <kite> "My staff gives me no authority here..." Felix says jokingly as he watches the ash gnat things.
[23:01] <@Dorian> "Oh, great. Ghosts."
[23:01] <Karm> "pokemon?" and i try to scan
[23:02] <@Dark> [Gastly, the Gas Pokémon. Some researchers believe this Pokémon is a Multidimensional being. Although it can sneak in anywhere with its gaseous body, some have been know to also be blown away by wind.]
[23:03] <Karm> "i want..."
[23:04] <@Dark> [Trainers are adviced: Born from gases, anyone would faint if engulfed by its gaseous body, which contains poison]
[23:04] <@Dorian> "Huh. That's cool."
[23:05] <Karm> "....it to stay away from my face.."
[23:05] <@Dark> The commit shaped pokemon continue their search for what every they are hunting for, completly unawear of you
[23:06] <@Dorian> I scan the Ghastly with my scouter, attempting to take a reading out of one hundred on it's power level.
[23:06] <Karm> "wanna fight them? Might catch one in process?"
[23:06] <@Dorian> "Give me a second."
[23:09] <kite> Felix picks up a small stone before throwing it into the ash.
[23:11] <@Dark> With a clatter of stone, the Ghastly all seem to freeze, hovering in the air
[23:12] <kite> Felix frowns before releasing Anna and Spirand.
[23:12] <@Dorian> I release my Skarmory and jump on it's back. "Bye, guys!"
[23:13] <@Dark> The four ghost pokemon slowly turn to look at you, glowing red eyed illuminating the night over fanged jaws
[23:13] <@Dorian> Spurring my Skarmory as hard as I can, I take to the skies.
[23:14] <Karm> "....he really has a courage issue..."
[23:16] <@Dark> As you take flight, somthing shoots at and smashes against Skarmory's face, sending it crashing back to the ground
[23:16] <Karm> "Duke Pin Aquilus Rohan lets go!"
[23:17] <@Dark> Hovering over where Skarmory had been hit, a larger ghost pokemon hovers with eyes glowing blood red and a pumpkin grin widening
[23:17] <@Dorian> "Oh, fuck this with a rusty pickaxe."
[23:18] <Karm> "Duke! Use roar!"
[23:18] <kite> "Guys... this will sound dumb but I think we should jump into the ash... like now..."
[23:18] <@Dark> "Haunter!" the new pokemon growls as the Ghastly rise and begin to shoot towards you
[23:18] <@Dorian> I scan the pokémon, hoping for a tactical advantage.
[23:18] <@Dorian> "And you, Kite, are an idiot. A REAL idiot."
[23:19] <@Dark> With a flash of its eyes, Haunter fixes Skaromy with a cruel grin which sends a shiver down its metal body
[23:19] <Karm> Pin use bind!
[23:21] <@Dorian> "Ok. We're doing this, then. We're making this happen." I release Beldum and Pidgey. "Beldum, Aleph-Null tactics, Alpha pattern. Pidgey, Skarmory, Omega tactics, Alpha pattern."
[23:25] <@Dorian> Pidgey hoots and flies out of range of any of the Haunter's melee attacks. It then turns and sends a gust of cutting wind down at the Haunter.
[23:25] <kite> As the pidgey is doing it's attack Anna releases a burst of orange energy that sounds all of our pokemon.
[23:29] <@Dark> the gust hits the Haunter but the ghost seems to mostly shrug it off, laughing
[23:33] <@Dark> Spinning around you, the Ghastly all shout out in harsh voices as they fall upon you
[23:37] <@Dark> Two shoot upon towards Duke, seeming to view it as a target and laugh as cruel tongues strike the dog pokemon
[23:38] <@Dark> The other two split up, one going towards Anna and the other Skarmory
[23:38] <@Dark> They eyes glow a swirling mass and both pokemon fall to the ground in fitfull sleep
[23:39] <@Dorian> "Oh, great, and I just got the bugger up as well.
[23:40] <Karm> "Duke! Use Odor Sleuth!"
[23:48] <@Dark> Duke spits out an orb of light which illuminates the area around it, revealing where the Ghastly circle it
[23:49] <Karm> "Pin use Seismic toss on the big un!"
[23:50] <@Dark> Pin charges forth...and right though the laughing Haunter
[23:52] <Karm> "Aquilus use wing attack!"
[23:57] <@Dark> The wing attack hits and the Haunter pauses its laughing to give a flinch, but dosent move
[00:13] <Karm> "Rohan Use peck!"
[00:14] <@Dark> Haunter seems to raise an eyebrow at the peck, taking little damage before swatting the bird away with is armless hands
[00:16] <@Dark> Spirand leaps into the air and bites down upon the Haunter, causing it to roar out in pain. It swings the pokemon lose and hurls it down but the ghost is seriously hurt. SPirand however, comes out coughing and gagging on the smoke that makes the ghost's body
[00:17] <Karm> "Go pokeball!"
[00:21] <@Dark> The Haunter gives a look of shock before vanishing into a blast of red light
[00:22] <@Dark> The Ghastly all freeze on the spot as they hover there, shocked as the pokeball twitches and then, with a loud ping, goes still
[00:23] <Karm> "fuck yeah!"
[00:23] <@Dorian> "Huh. That happened."
[00:24] <@Dark> "Ghas?" "Ghastly?" the hovering pokemon look among each other as if looking for advice before all turn and fly to the west, fleeing
[00:24] <@Dorian> "As did that, apparently."
[00:25] <kite> "Congratulations Karm." Felix says with a smile.
[00:25] <@Dark> In a few moments you are alone again in the suddenly empty weakage...the pokemon that were put to sleep still twitching in whatever dream they are in
[00:26] <@Dorian> I sigh, and walk over to Skarmory, putting it back in it's Pokéball.
[00:26] <@Dorian> I then beckon Pidgey down, and return it as well.
[00:26] <Karm> I walk over and pick up the pokeball "huh..ok" i say and release the haunter
[00:27] <@Dark> The ghost looks around in confusion before turning and staring at Karm. With a look of pure horror it backs up and begins to almost howl
[00:27] <@Dark> "HAUNT! HAUNTER!"
[00:28] <Karm> "silence." i say
[00:28] <@Dorian> "Oh, great, it's insane."
[00:28] <@Dark> "HAUNT! HUA--" it stops at the order, its eyes flashing red in the night with a sudden mix of fear and anger
[00:28] <Karm> "your one of us now, welcome to the family" i grin
[00:29] <@Dark> It simply stars at you in a less then freindly way
[00:29] <Karm> I sigh " well maybe you'll come around in time"
[00:30] <kite> "Man Karm you've been catching a lot of good pokemon." Felix says as he rubs his trapinch on the head affectionately. "Thanks buddy."
[00:30] <@Dorian> "This.... this is going to go brilliantly."
[00:30] <@Dark> Haunter snarls and turns to look in the direction the Ghastly had fled, as if trying to makes itself follow yet held by the pokeball
[00:31] <Karm> "i'm sorry." i mutter and bring the haunter back to the pokeball
[00:32] <kite> With that Felix returns his two pokemon before getting up. "Now let's get a complete happy eding by finding a certain friend of mine." Felix says looking around the rubble for any sign of Grant."
[00:34] <@Dark> You find nothing save for the signs of the Ghastly's frantic searching. After a while though, you find a fragment of cloath that feels like it came from a jumper with the haunter's claw marks on
[00:35] <Karm> "that his?" i say over Felix' shoulder" grants i mean"
[00:38] <kite> "It might..." Felix says as he takes it. "Let's go to town. You guys go heal up your pokemon, I'll look around for Grant a bit more."
[00:42] <@Dark> With that you turn and head back towards the town, trying to shake the feeling like you can sense more Ghastly watching you...dead eyes observing from the night...
[00:42] <@Dark> ********END OF BOSS SESSION*******
DorianCreed
DorianCreed
Legatus Legionis
Legatus Legionis

Back to top Go down

Post by Twilightwings Mon Apr 02, 2012 11:19 am

58 damage in one attack with a flinch FTW! Spirand (Trapinch) gets player of the game in my opinion Razz
Twilightwings
Twilightwings
Experienced Poster
Experienced Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by comingdarkness Sun Apr 22, 2012 12:11 am

[22:13] <@Dark> Night it would seem, almost feels alive in the area around Fall City.
[22:13] <@Dark> [22:11] <@Dark> As you return from the burned remains of what had once been a great mansion your party finds a tide of dark which for a time had cut your vision with each other. When visability had returned...your were alone
[22:14] <@Dark> You can find no sign of your freinds as you look around and seem to have somehow become completly sepertated from them during the short period of blindness
[22:14] <Kite> "This city has all kinds of surprises..." Felix says walking around looking for a hint of his friends or how to at least get back to the city.
[22:16] <@Dark> As far as you know you hadnt moved during the dark patch and should have still been stood on the path, however...you now seem to be further away from Fall City then you had been when you were at the Mansion...on the outskirts of the furthest parts of Shadow Forrest
[22:18] <Kite> "This isn't looking up. Spirand help me out here." Felix says as he releases the trapinch from his pokeball.
[22:18] <@Dark> "Trap" your pokemon blinks as it appears, looking up to you
[22:20] <Kite> Felix rubs the antlion's head before he begins to wander around again looking for a way back, his trapinch walking beside him.
[22:21] <@Dark> The world around you looks strange in the night, the trees of Shadow Foresst looking like morphed skeletons around you and you feel like you hear noises in the distance yet feel it to be silent. Somthing is not quite right but you know not what
[22:24] <Kite> "Man... this completely different from the Shadow Forest I know..."
[22:25] <@Dark> "Trap Trap" Spirand nods in agreement, seeming to be watching for somthing within a crop of trees to your left as it walks with you
[22:26] <Kite> Felix turns towards where the trapinch is watching, pulls out his pokedex and scans to see if anything is there.
[22:27] <@Dark> [Bzzzzzzzz....the Bzzzzzzon.....this Bzzzzzz is Bzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz]
[22:28] <Kite> "Well... that makes me feel sooo much better." felix says sarcastically before walking away cautiously.
[22:28] *** Kite quit (Connection reset by peer)
[22:29] *** Kite (Kite@sux-A2C8104E.hsd1.ga.comcast.net) joined
[22:30] <@Dark> Spirand pauses to watch the spot before noticing you leave and jogging after you.
[22:31] <@Dark> As you continue walking you come across a sign within the trees saying "Fall City --> 1 mile. Icon Ruins <--- 2 miles"
[22:33] <Kite> Felix smiles at the sign. "Fall City is that way." Felix says pointing towards where the sign points. "However do you want to try that way since we have a clue where we are?" He asks Spirand pointing the other way.
[22:34] <@Dark> "Thats up to you" Your pokemon replies, constently glancing around you "I think it would be interesting to see but this night...I carnt say why but it feels...wrong"
[22:36] <Kite> "Well then, let's agree on this. We go on to see about the ruins and if you feel like anything is getting worse than we can handle, we'll turn around right then. Sounds fair?"
[22:39] <@Dark> The pokemon nods and turns to move. As you walk he glances towards you "What did you think of those pokemon we faced at the ruins boss"
[22:42] <@Dark> "?"
[22:42] <Kite> "I don't know what to think of them. I mean they were strong but what if they weren't what was really the cause of the problem? Sometimes I feel like there's something bigger at work here." Felix says before pausing. "And why do you always call me boss? I have a name you know."
[22:42] <Kite> "I mean how would you feel if I called you trapinch at all times instead of your name?"
[22:43] <@Dark> "I'm a fighter and your the one who gives me orders" The pokemon gives a shrug "And most of the trainers I have seen before and after meeting you call pokemon by their breed names. But if you wish me to call you by your name I shall" It pauses and turns to you "Felix"
[22:45] <Kite> "That makes me feel better you know." Felix says smiling. "I've heard some pokemon are scared to call their trainers by their names."
[22:45] <@Dark> "With good reason"
[22:46] <Kite> "Do you think I'm a good trainer Spirand... or at least have the potential for it?"
[22:48] <@Dark> The pokemon tilts its head for a second before somehow appearing to smile "There are many types of trainers Felix and diffrent people and pokemon all have diffrent views on what is a good trainer but...you are well on your way to becomeing what I would call a good trainer"
[22:49] <Kite> Felix smiles back at the trapinch at his words. "Thanks for that again Spirand... sometimes I need to be encourgaed." Felix says right as they finally arrive at the Icon Ruins.
[22:50] <@Dark> "We all do at times and..." The pokemon suddenly breaks of and turns to look at a set of trees to the side, where two hovering orbs of gas are staring at you
[22:52] <Kite> "I don't want to battle you..." Felix says to the two gastly or what he assumes to be those pokemon. However it can quickly be seen that Spirand is getting in position to battle if he needs to.
[22:54] <@Dark> The ghost pokemon seem to giggle slightly as they hover into view, their eyes glowing red in the night air
[22:54] <@Dark> "What would bring a human here at this time of night? one hisses with a sneer
[22:54] <@Dark> "Come to play with the night?" the other giggles
[22:57] <Kite> "Just out to explore a bit, nothing that concerns you." Felix says somewhat guardedly.
[22:57] <@Dark> "Exploring?"
[22:57] <@Dark> "What for?"
[22:57] <@Dark> "Anything fun?"
[22:58] <Kite> "Well if I was looking for something it wouldn't be exploring it would be searching." Felix states sarcastically.
[22:59] <@Dark> The two Ghastly pause in their sneering to glance at each other, for a second appearing to be too dumb to actually understand what you meant right away before looking back at you with a couple of hisses
[23:01] <Kite> Felix laughes at bit at their response before looking back towards the ruins. "Well I have some ruins to explore you can follow if you want or stand there hissing. It's your choice in the end."
[23:01] <@Dark> "No you dont"
[23:01] <@Dark> "Our master would not like you going in there"
[23:01] <@Dark> "No our master would not"
[23:02] <Kite> "Master?"
[23:03] <@Dark> The ghosts glance at each other again, as if realising that they have said too much and shoot forwads to hover just before your head. your Trapinch gives a yell and you can smell the steanch of their poison gas filled bodies hovering just out of danger space.
[23:03] <@Dark> "You will leave now human" they say in unison
[23:07] <Kite> "Why cause you want me gone?" Felix says defiantly. Even still he takes a step back since no one really wants poison in their lungs.
[23:08] <@Dark> The second Ghastly looks like it was about to say somthing before the first gives a hisses and begins to drift towards you
[23:08] <@Dark> "You will leave now human. Our master will not allow us to let you past...not after the last human slipt past us"
[23:09] <@Dark> As it speaks, its jaw slowly opens and a long, sickly tongue falls out as its eyes flash a deep red
[23:12] <Kite> "You know you make it really hard to want to leave." Just as Felix says that Spirand jumps up higher than the gasty probably thought possible before clamping his jaws though the ghost tearing into the gas cloud apart.
[23:13] <@Dark> The Ghastly gives a look of shock before vanishing into your pokemon's maw. When Spirand lands, it is seen to cough loudly after basically eating a ball of poison gas
[23:14] <@Dark> The second Ghastly gives a yell of anger and lowers its own tongue to attack before seeing somthing behind you and freezing on the spot
[23:16] <Kite> Felix turns to look at what caused the gastly to freeze in shock. As Spirands finishes coughing at the poison gas, ready to attack again if needed.
[23:26] <@Dark> In the shadows before you, you can see the figure of a large being. A circluer body grins at you from a ragged jaw across its chest and a single blood red eyes seems to pierce you very soul from beneath a white hood like head. Two thick hands are held by its sides and no legs can be seen to bare it
[23:28] <Kite> Felix takes a step back as he looks at the ghost while Spirand suddenly decides that the new pokemon is a much bigger threat. Eventually Felix pulls out hiw pokedex to scan it hoping it will work this time.
[23:30] <@Dark> [Bzzzz...Dusknoir, the Gripper Pokébzzzzzz. It receives electrical waves from the spirit world with its antebzzzza and is said to take people to the spirit world as well]
[23:30] <@Dark> The Ghastly behind you slips further back and seems to bow as Ducknoir drifts forwad, its single eye moving slowly between you and the Ghastly
[23:32] <Kite> "I'm guessing this is your master..." Felix says as he looks at the dusknoir.
[23:34] <@Dark> The Ghastly dosent dare to anserw as the Dusknoir reaches you and stops. Every single one of its movements seem to be slow and planned. You dont know why but its gaze feels like it is reading everything about you and every movment is a part of some great plan
[23:34] <@Dark> "You" it says, its voice deep and booming, somehow speaking within your mind "This is not a place for you to have come"
[23:38] <Kite> "But I'm here aren't I." Felix says to the dusknoir. "Why is it so bad that I'm here."
[23:40] <@Dark> Again the Dusknoir turns to you, its single eye glowing and you feel the warmth drain from your body. You find yourself feeling like you are in the pressence of somthing you could not possibly understand and again, every slow movement of the pokemon seems to be cruel and planned
[23:42] <Kite> Felix slowly grows paler as his breathe starts to get thinner. As he watches his trainer grow colder Spirand gets ready to attack the dusknoir just for Felix to command him to stop. "I don't think... we can beat this guy with our level of power..."
[23:43] <@Dark> With slow, deliberate movements, Dusknoir looks down towards Spirand and rases an outstreatched plam. In a blast of black energy, the pokemon goes flying backwards into the a tree and hits the ground motionless
[23:45] <Kite> The fear inFelix slowly begins to drain away to anger. "I already called off his attack... you didn't have to attack him..." Felix says trying to hold in his anger as he picks up Spirand his hand glowing a soft warm white as the bruise that Spirand gained slowly heals.
[23:45] <@Dark> "Take that as a warning shot" It's eye crawls back to you, clearly not viewing you as any form of a reason to hurry its pace "You are in way over your head here child and it is in my good nature I give you this warning. Leave now. Or the next one will have no warning"
[23:47] <Kite> Felix takes a deep breathe before walking away without a word.
[23:49] <@Dark> As you leave you feel the Dusknoir finally turn its gaze from you as it says somthing to the Ghastly, which nods quickly and flys away
[23:51] <Kite> Once Felix is finally a nice distance from the ghost his leg's give out from under him as the stress from being in the presence of dusknoir and the stress of healing Spirand easily catches up.
[23:51] <@Dark> Slowly opening its eyes, Spirand looks up at you "Well done"
[23:53] <Kite> "Well done..." Felix asks confused.
[23:54] <@Dark> "Many trainers would have confrunted that...thing" Spirand says, his face strained "But that...would have been death. I could feel such...energy from it"
[23:55] <Kite> "I couldn't risk your life just because of my pride..."
[23:57] <@Dark> The pokemon gives a smile before sighing "This city is cursed"
[23:59] <Kite> ""How so?"
[00:00] <@Dark> "I could feel somthing in the ruins" Spirand raises its head to look back in the direction you had come "Somthing evil was in there...sleeping. Far worse then that ghost we faced...somthing older then time"
[00:03] <Kite> "Well then after we find Grant, we'll leave and then I'll get better as a trainer so next time this won't happen again." Felix says before his hand begins to glow again so he can continue to heal Spirand.
[00:04] <@Dark> Spirand closes its eyes as it embraces the healing but an explosion of dark energy beside you sends you crashing to your side and a trio of dark shapes appears overhead lookig down at you in silence
[00:05] <@Dark> Two look like hovering skulls with a single red eye (bringing back bad flashbacks to Dusknoir) rolling around with a third looking like a female ghost with hair of tipped purple.
[00:06] <@Dark> None of them show any expression as they look down
[00:07] <Kite> Felix groans as he struggles to stand Spirand stands there hurt as well but looks at the three ghost defiantly.
[00:08] <@Dark> "I knew that thing wouldnt let us just leave"
[00:11] <Kite> "Why am I not surprised." Felix says tiredly finally at his feet.
[00:12] <Kite> With that Anna bursts out of her pokeball growling at the pokemon that attacked her trainer.
[00:12] <@Dark> The three ghosts lower, the female staying in the middle and the two skull like ones moving to flank you, each of their movements causing their single eye to 'roll' from eye socket to eye socket
[00:14] <Kite> "Do we have to fight..." Felix says get ready for anything... or at least as ready as he can get.
[00:16] <@Dark> The pokemon dont reply as the two skulls flash with black energy and both Anna and Spirand are stuck by a Nightshade that causes them to stumble. the female dosent act, its face seeming to twitch slightly
[00:18] <Kite> Taking the attack Spirand retaliates with a bit a short burst of orange aura giving it the strength to send one duskull back.
[00:19] <@Dark> The ghost twitches but remains flouting, though clearly hurt, and its eye rolls to face Spirand where it flashes in a disable.
[00:20] <@Dark> Then, both skull's eyes roll to stare at the female ghost as they speak in utter unison
[00:20] <@Dark> "Oh master orders her death. As the mistress's future vassle you will do it"
[00:21] <Kite> dusknoir you jerk xD
[00:22] <@Dark> Ignoring your strange outburst, the two ghosts continue starting at the third, awaiting its actions
[00:22] <@Dark> The female however, dosent move...seeming unsure
[00:22] <Kite> "Well so much for his good grace..." Felix says getting more tired by the second. 'I don't even have a move to hurt these things...'
[00:23] <@Dark> "Do it" the skulls say in unison and the female slowly closes her eyes in front of your, psychic energy building around her saddned face
[00:25] <Kite> Felix groans before knowing what he must do. He uses the last of his strength to return his two suprised pokemon before hurling them both away along with Atlanta noting where they landed just in case the worse does happen...
[00:27] <@Dark> The skull's eyes watch the pokeballs go, their eyes rolling to follow before rollng back to you
[00:28] <@Dark> The female gives and nother depressed shudder, seeming to force herself to build up the coming psywave
[00:31] <Kite> Nowing that he's given his pokemon as much of a chance as he could he turns to the female ghost. "Why are you letting them bully you into this?"
[00:34] <@Dark> The ghost flinches at your words but keeps her eyes closed "please...dont start begging..."
[00:35] <Kite> "Well I have three pokemon that I care about that depend on me... so I will beg... so one more time... why?"
[00:36] <@Dark> "Because I must. I am to be in Her cohort. I can show now...weakness" She keeps her eyes tightly closed
[00:39] <Kite> "I don't know about you, but that you would do this against your will to just fit in with a group... shows me how weak you are."
[00:40] <@Dark> "You dont understand...they will kill me if I dont. They always do."
[00:41] <@Dark> The skull's eyes roll to look at each other
[00:41] <Kite> "To live a life with no choice of who you are or what you are allowed to do... is that a life that you want?"
[00:42] <@Dark> "Its all I have"
[00:43] <Kite> "Then look for something more, never settle for what you have if it's not what you want."
[00:43] <@Dark> "I leave they kill me. I wouldnt be the first...He always finds us whenever we run from Him"
[00:43] <@Dark> "I am to be in Her cohort" She remplies, trembling
[00:44] <@Dark> with a set of whispers, the skull's eyes roll again back to the ghost and they say in unison "You are taking too long. Do it now for Her""
[00:46] <Kite> As she says though words Felix's pokemon sneak back into the forest watching from the conversation. With out warning Spirand comes in with another bit on the injured one from earlier.
[00:48] <@Dark> The Skull lazyly watches Spirand as it charges and simply vanishes, leaving thin air for the pokemon to bite
[00:48] <@Dark> From the other side, the second skull's eye flash in another Disable as the first appears beside it again
[00:48] <@Dark> The sound of battle makes the female squeeze her eyes even tighter and the psywave to falter in its strangly long build up
[00:51] <Kite> "Don't let the fear of death keep you froming doing what you believe is right." He says offering his hand to the ghost. "My pokemon came back just to help me even though they know they can't win right now... do you think fear is holding them back?"
[00:53] <Kite> "I'll protect you from anything that would attack you if you can trust me." Felix says. "Don't let fear rule your life or soon you'll find that you have none."
[00:53] <@Dark> "But...But" the ghost whimpers, keeping her eyes closed as the skulls begin to advance towards her. With a shudder she opens her eyes slightly before they both shoot wide open in sheer shock at somthing behind you
[00:54] <@Dark> "No...it carnt be...you
[00:54] <@Dark> "
[00:55] <@Dark> Behind you, you are forced to look away as you see a brilliant light explode in the sky above and the skulls scatter in pain at its touch. The female ghost begins to retreat as it the light hits her face and she whimpers again "Why...are..."
[00:56] <Kite> Felix places himself between the light and the ghost. As he tries to see what the light is.
[00:57] <@Dark> It is blindingly bright, only to vanish as quickly as it had come the second the skulls had fully retreated with nothing more than a blow of leaves in the air
[00:59] <@Dark> The female ghost is panting behind you as it watches where the light was, her eyes wide open "Why was she..."
[01:01] <Kite> "Thank you..." Felix says to the place where the light use to be. He then turns back to the ghost. "Will you come with me?" Felix says as he looks at the pokemon.
[01:02] <@Dark> "I...I..." She is looking around frantically now, scared "She is watching...and the Mistress...and the Master and and..." she shuts her eyes shut and falls to the ground
[01:04] <@Dark> Your pokemon move to stand around you, looking at the ghost in sympathy
[01:06] <Kite> Felix gently picks the pokemon up letting the fear pass over her. "It's okay to be afraid." He says to the ghost.
[01:06] <@Dark> It is simply crying
[01:07] <@Dark> "lets take her to the centre?" one of your pokemon says "I think she needs time"
[01:08] <Kite> Felix hums quietly craddling the ghost. As he nods at the suggestion. "We can all get some help." Felix says.
[01:09] <@Dark> Slowly to turn and head back towards Fall City, the night seeming to lighten just enough for you to find you way home easily now
[01:09] <@Dark> From behind you however, a dark figure with a single red eye watches you go
[01:10] <@Dark> The two skulls from before hover by it, watching you in anger at being pushed back and reporting what they had seen. With outa sound, Dusknoir give no reply and slowly hovers back to the Icon Ruins
[01:10] <@Dark> **********END OF SESSION********
comingdarkness
comingdarkness
Addicted Poster
Addicted Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by comingdarkness Sat Apr 28, 2012 11:47 pm

[22:38] <@Dark> Your return to Fall City was thankfully without futher intervention as you carried the ghost pokemon back to the pokecentre, though you constantly felt you were being watched and saw shadows following you until you reached the city lines
[22:39] <@Dark> The ghost is still utterly silent in you arms as you enter teh centre having said nothing the whole trip and seeming to be unable to cry any more
[22:40] <@Dark> As you entre the local Nurse Joy gives you a nod but dosent seem to say anything as she continues going through some paperwork with a Chansey
[22:41] <Kite> "Hello, Nurse Joy." Felix says no less tired from the walk down to Fall City. "Can you take care of these pokemon for me for a bit?" Felix says giving her the pokeballs to both Spirand and Anna after returning them.
[22:45] <@Dark> "Hmm?" She says before nodding to another Chansey to take them "Yes of course. Would you like us to take you Misdreivous too?"
[22:48] <Kite> "No, she's okay, just a bit tired. I'll take care of her for now." Felix says smiling before taking a seat somewhere close by.
[22:49] <@Dark> "Very well" She nods before turning back to the papers as the Chansy carries the pokeballs to a machine, muttering under her breath in fustration at somthing "Thery will be about ten minutes in the machine. I'm afread our power levels are a little too low to do a faster heal"
[22:51] <Kite> "It's okay." Felix says as he hums quietly to the ghost type.
[22:53] <@Dark> The ghost shiveres slightly in your arms but continues to be silent, her eyes staring out of the window as if expecting the Dusknoir to come in after you at any second
[22:55] <Kite> "It's okay, you're safe for now." Felix says not worried at all as of the current moment. "Do you have a name?"
[22:57] <@Dark> The pokemon says nothing as in looks down before sighing after a while "Why would I have a name? I was to be in Her party...I was not my own. Now I have betrayed them...I am nothing now"
[23:00] <Kite> "Don't say that." Felix says scolding her lightly. "No one has the right to tell you you're nothing."
[23:04] <@Dark> "But we are nothing compared to Them. Our saviours...They who lead my kind to freedom...and I have betrayed them"
[23:05] <Kite> "Any one that would force you to do something against your will and call you worthless is not someone I'd call a savoir."
[23:06] <@Dark> "You humans wouldnt understand..." She looks back out "He will be looking for me now"
[23:10] <Kite> "I've been told that often." Felix says at her response. "So how long do you think it will take for him to find us?"
[23:11] <@Dark> "He had spies watching you all the way back to this place...He will either send Dusknoir or Her to find me. She will especcially be wanting to punish me..."
[23:13] <Kite> "I already knew that. So have you made up your mind on what to do?"
[23:15] <@Dark> "What choice do I have? I can not return..."
[23:18] <Kite> "There's always a choice." Felix says smiling. "Not every choice is the path you want to take but there is never one way to get to the final destination."
[23:21] <@Dark> With a final sigh, the pokemon looks up to you "Do you think you can keep Him away? Only three humans have ever been said to prevail in stopping him and they are gone"
[23:23] <Kite> "Well then I guess I'll have to become the fourth."
[23:25] <@Dark> Again she says nothing, still staring at you for a moment before her eyes turn to behind you where Nurse Joy has begun to stare at the both of you intently and she hides behind your chest
[23:27] <Kite> "Hello Ms. Joy." Felix says cheerily to her, laughing slightly at the misdreavus' actions.
[23:28] <@Dark> Joy nods before tilting her head slightly "You are able to understand your pokemon so well..."
[23:28] <@Dark> "As if you actually understood it"
[23:29] <Kite> "And what would be your reaction if I said I do understand?" Felix says curiously.
[23:30] <@Dark> "I'd say you would be very lucky" she says simply "I can think of many trainers who would give anything to be able to converse so well with their pokemon"
[23:31] <Kite> "Yes, I'm very lucky." Felix says with a smile.
[23:32] <@Dark> For a moment Joy is silent, her eyes examining you as if searching for a trace of a lie before she simply gives a warm smile and nods "I see"
[23:35] <Kite> Felix smiles again before looking around himself for the misdreavus. "Where did you go little sprite?
[23:36] <@Dark> "Who is she?" The ghost mutters, peering around you "Why is she staring at me? What if shes His spy?"
[23:38] <Kite> "She's a nurse and she helps heal hurt pokemon. She's staring at you probably cause I'm talking to you and I'm quite sure she's not a spy."
[23:39] <@Dark> "May I?" Joy asks as she steps over and kneels down next to you, holding somthing in her hand but waiting for your permission to adress the pokemon directly
[23:40] <Kite> "Yes you may." Felix says smiling.
[23:44] <@Dark> Nodding Joy holds up her hand and reveals a small poffin which is clearly just out of the oven. After a little coxing, she manages to get the ghost to take a bite and again, after a second of slow chewing, the Misdreivous gives a slight look of shock before wolfing down the rest in a couple of bites
[23:47] <Kite> "Well someone likes poffins." Felix says laughing. "I'll have to learn how to make those it seems."
[23:48] <@Dark> Joy gives a laugh as she stands "I always find there is nothing better then an appropiate poffin to help cheer up and newly caught pokemon, which I can tell this one is. And sweet seemed to be right for this little one
[23:48] <@Dark> "
[23:50] <Kite> "Thank you Ms. Joy." Felix says smile never leaving his face. "Say thank you." Felix says turning to the misdreavus.
[23:50] <@Dark> "Th...Thank you" Misdreavus mutters, not looking up from the ground
[23:51] <@Dark> "Your very welcome my dear" Joy smiles before her face slips into one slightly more serious "And dont worry little one, I will be damned if I allow either Him or Her into my centre"
[23:53] <Kite> "you know about them?" Felix says slightly surprised.
[23:55] <@Dark> "Yes I know of Them" Joy sighs "You couldnt live in this town as long as I have without knowing...epecially when you can hear the warnings given"
[23:55] <Kite> "Warnings?"
[23:58] <@Dark> Joy looks around and exchanges a look with a Chansey before looking back, her face now one of utter seriousness "The pokemon. Trainers bring them in saying there is somthing wrong with them, that they are acting strange and seem despirite to get out of the area. But I understand them...I hear the pleas of the pokemon. They can fell the power rising in the ruins...they feel what humans are blind to and they are trying to warn us"
[23:59] <Kite> "Do the pokemon know what it is? Or is it that they just know something bad will happen soon?"
[00:01] <@Dark> "They feel it in their bones..." Joy seems so struggle for a sec before looking out the window to the mountines that contain the ruins "When you were in Anima City, did you hear of the legends about the birth of this region?"
[00:02] <Kite> "Yes I have."
[00:03] <@Dark> "What did you learn?"
[00:09] <Kite> "It talks about how Giratina was hidden from view as the protector of reality and how it made giratina bitter. Afterwards it began to corrupt the pokemon of its kind and attack everyone else... at least that's how I think it went..."
[00:11] <@Dark> "Yes" Joy nods "Giratina the Betrayer revolted and brought civil war to the gods, one the destroyed and rebuilt the world a thousand times. But, in the end, he was stuck down by Arceus and sealed along with his greatest and crueliest general, Darkrai"
[00:12] <@Dark> "The place where Darkrai was sealed was descovered recently by the general public during the incident at Shadow City...which I'm sure you are awear of"
[00:13] <Kite> "I am..."
[00:14] <@Dark> "Well...." Again she pauses, seeming to hesitate for a second before glancing back at misdrevious and sighing "What the public dosent know is that the tomb of the Betrayer itself is known..."
[00:15] <Kite> "Is that place the Ionic ruins?"
[00:17] <@Dark> Joy hesistes for another second before whipsring "yes"
[00:17] <@Dark> Beside you, Mesdreivous gives a whimper
[00:20] <Kite> Felix pulls the misdreavus into his arms out of instinct while a shiver passes through him. "I'm glad i didn't go in there now..."
[00:22] <@Dark> "You have to understand noone may know of this" Joy says sternly "I'm a maiden of a local shrine to the forest, hence why I can understand pokemon and I assume you are the same for another shrine. The shrine is guarded by three guardians that watch over it always but we can not afford to let the public know of the true nature of those ruins"
[00:24] <Kite> "I promise not to tell anyone." Felix says his cheery expression gone for a moment as he becomes serious.
[00:26] <@Dark> "Thank you" the Nurse nods "But please tell me, where did was she?" She nods towards the Mesdreivous thats again staring out of the window in worry
[00:29] <@Dark> "Where did you find her?*
[00:30] <Kite> "I found her after I left the Ionic Ruins. She was sent with two duskulls to eliminate me..."
[00:31] <@Dark> "So the ghosts were at the ruins?"
[00:31] <Kite> "Yes they were."
[00:32] <@Dark> "The master is looking for the one that will bring us eternity..." Mesdreivous says beside you slowly, her eyes shaking slightly "It was never told exactly who He is looking for but...what you say makes sense"
[00:33] <@Dark> Joy is silent as she listens to both of you before sighing and droping her head into her hands "Then it is as we feared...He has found the tomb"
[00:34] <Kite> "Gengar?"
[00:34] <@Dark> Mesdreivous gives another loud whimper at the name and Joy gives a slow nod
[00:35] <@Dark> "The Shadow Gym leaders said He had shown some interest in it and told me to keep an ear open but I never thought He would find is as fast as he has"
[00:36] <Kite> "So what do we do then..."
[00:37] <@Dark> Again Joy is silent for a second before looking up and narrowing her red eyes "We stop Him"
[00:38] <@Dark> "Felix...I'm sorry but I must ask somthing of you" She stands and says somthing to a Chansey that nods and walks away
[00:38] <Kite> "Ask away."
[00:39] <@Dark> "There are three guardians within the ruins but I fear Gengar may have found a way to...shut them down. I need to get into the ruins and reawaken them but I will not make it alone if Dusknoir of all pokemon is there"
[00:40] <@Dark> "I'm afread I must ask of you to come with me..."
[00:41] <Kite> "I'll help you everyway that I can." Felix says.
[00:41] <@Dark> "Please...remember what is in there. Are you sure you will?"
[00:42] <Kite> "...Yes I'm sure."
[00:43] <@Dark> "Then I thank you Felix" She nods before sitting back down behind her desk "Go to room 3 down that corridor and get some rest, i will be heading off when the sun rises. Your pokemon will be delivered to your room when they are ready"
[00:44] <Kite> "Thank you." Felix says with a smile before heading to the room but not before calling back, "Thanks for everything."
[00:45] <@Dark> Behind you, Misdreivous continues staring out of the window for a second before seeing you going and running after you (or as close to running as she can do without legs and flying)
[00:45] <@Dark> *********END OF SESSION*********
comingdarkness
comingdarkness
Addicted Poster
Addicted Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by comingdarkness Sat May 12, 2012 9:58 pm

[20:47] <@Dark> The Legends of Goin claim that a gate to hell itself stands within its boundaries. A tomb in which The Betrayer himself has been bound for millenia. Most think of this as nothing more than a fairy tale but there are those who know the truth.
[20:47] <@Dark> Standing hidden around the boundaries of the Goin Pokémon league stands a shrine to Arceus and those who legends say stood alongside of him during the war in heaven, a society of people dedicated to watching over the places in which their gods sealed away the warriors of the Betrayer and prevent them from rising once more.
[20:48] <@Dark> They failed during the Shadow City incident, but the rise of Darkrai had pushed them to increase their efforts and now they have agents agents across the whole region, watching and waiting for the time to rise and defend their world from the powers of the darkness which watches from the void
[20:50] <@Dark> The greatest of these powers is said to have been sealed within the great underground labarinth known as the Icron Ruins (named as such due to it being one of the first places to be found baring the markings of the Unown language and still remains the most populated by such markings in the world)
[20:51] <@Dark> No one knows exactly what is held within these ruins but three guardians are known to stand within its endless maze of tunnels and cavans. Three guardians of elements which have stood eternal watch over the ruin's prisoner since long before humanity found them.
[20:53] <@Dark> Now however, these three guardians have fallen silent and a horde of Ghost type pokemon lead by the cruel Dusknoir have moved into the ruins, hunting for somthing. Though anyone who knows of the past of Fall City will be able to guess whome they serve...what the ghosts hunt for is still only a guess
[20:55] <@Dark> "And thats all I know" Nurse Joy sighs as she looks up towards you from the bag of supplies she had been packing, brushing a lose lock of pink hair behind her ear "The ghosts are hunting for somthing that I can not predict but...if the legends are ture...the one held within the ruins is somthing of great power and very close to The Betrayer"
[20:57] <Kite> "Well then let's not waste a moment." Felix says. "I have one last thing I must do before we go though." Felix says with an apoligetic look.
[20:58] <@Dark> "Of course" She nods, turning to walk towards one of the centre's wards "I'm going to be doing a last check around of the patients. Come to me when you are ready to leave...and make sure you are ready"
[20:58] <@Dark> It feels slightly unnerving to have a Nurse Joy speak so serioulsy
[21:00] <Kite> Felix nods before going back into the room she allowed him to use before. Before Felix turns to the ghost that has been following with him. "Are you ready?"
[21:01] <@Dark> "You are really going to do this?" She asks, staring at you "You know you walk into the jaws of death?"
[21:03] <Kite> "Everyday you walk in the jaws of death. At any moment everything including your life can be snatched away at any moment. However I can't let fear lead my life. For the few friends that I've gained since I've come here I must do this."
[21:04] <@Dark> The ghost stays slient as she hovers before you, her eyes twitching constantly as she examines you before closing her eyes and sighing "It is possible that lord Dusknoir will not be the only one there...my former Mistress may well have come looking for me"
[21:06] <Kite> "Well then it's a good thing I have no plans on meeting either of them." Felix says with a smile. "Trust me everything will be alright."
[21:07] <@Dark> Again she is silent before slowly opening her eyes and simply saying "ok"
[21:08] <Kite> "Don't worry so much Miyako." Felix says patting her on the head.
[21:08] <@Dark> She smiles slightly at the name before nodding
[21:11] <Kite> With that Felix becomes a bit nervous. He slowly begins to reach into his pocket before a black and green pokeball is in his hands. "I'm currently trying to get every pokemon I catch into a pokeball that fits them. That's if you want me to be yourr trainer...or even like this pokeball for that matter."
[21:12] <@Dark> "Its a diffrent colour from the usual priso...pokeballs?"
[21:13] <Kite> "It is... also you don't have to let me catch you." Felix says more unsure than before because of her choice of words.
[21:14] <@Dark> "Does the colour mean anything?" She seems honestly curious "I have only ever been shown ones of red and white"
[21:15] <Kite> "Well each color has different rates of catching them bases off how they are made. The different colors just let you know that they are different from other pokeballs."
[21:16] <Kite> "I also know that some pokemon prefer certain pokeballs to others."
[21:17] <@Dark> "I see" She nods before closing her eyes and hovering before you "Very well then...with this I leave them behind"
[21:18] <Kite> With her words Felix taps her on the head with the dusk ball gently.
[21:19] <@Dark> The room is filled with a dark light as her body in engulfed by the beam of the Dusk ball. In a second she is gone and the ball dosent so much as shake before beeping still
[21:22] <Kite> Felix smiles before letting her out of the dusk ball along with Spirand and Anna. "Anna, Spirand, welcome Miyako to the team."
[21:25] <@Dark> Your pokemon nod and greet in their own way at her and Miyako gives a mutter of greeting, suddenly shy again
[21:26] <Kite> Felix smiles as they interact before going into the bathroom where Atlanta swims around in the tub. Felix rubs her on the head affectionately before smiling at her. "I'm going to find some way to evolve you soon so you can have fun with everyone else." He says to the fish.
[21:27] <@Dark> The fish pokemon splashes in the water
[21:28] <@Dark> "Whats this?" You hear Miyako mutter to herself behind you "I think I've seen somthing like it before..."
[21:28] <Kite> Felix turns curiously towards her to see what she's looking at.
[21:29] <@Dark> She is hovering above the table beside your bed, staring intently at your pokedex
[21:30] <Kite> "This thing? It's a pokedex. It tells you info about different pokemon along with other stuff."
[21:31] <@Dark> "Tells you about them?" She blinks before reaching down with one of her hair like 'arms'. The second she touches it, the Pokedex beings to make loud vibrations sounds and she leaps backwards
[21:33] <Kite> Felix tries, and fails, to hold in his laughter before he picks up the pokedex and scans the misdreavus. Just as it finishes the scan Felix turns the screen towards her so she can see the info on the screen.
[21:35] <@Dark> [Misdreavus, the Screech Pokémon. Misdreavus are extremely mischievous and like to cry out at night just to startle people. Misdreavus loves being mischievous by pulling people's hair and shocking them]
[21:35] <@Dark> As the robotic voice speaks, the ghost simply stares in surprise at it
[21:37] <Kite> "Now this has to be wrong. I'm sure Miyako is a bit too shy to do that to someone." Felix says with a teasing laugh as he changes to Anna's info and then Spirand's and Atlanta's so she can see theirs as well.
[21:38] <@Dark> She stares intenetly at the flashes of info, her eyes taking everything in before she gives a slight chuckle "Humans like to keep track of things"
[21:39] <Kite> "Ya, we do." Felix says with a laugh be pocketing the pokedex and going to the bathroom and returning Atlanta. "I'll be back out I'm changing clothes so we can go with Nurse Joy."
[21:40] <@Dark> She nods as the watches you go before resuming her investigation of 'human homes', your other pokemon simply watching her
[21:43] <Kite> After a few minutes Felix walks out the restroom in a complete different outfit than before. Long dark brown jeans and a black t-shirt make up the basic part of the outfit. Over the shirt he wears a brown blazer that has black lines running across it. He still wears his regular black sneakers though. It is obvious to see from the color scheme of the outfit that it was picked yo allow him to hide more easily in a cave.
[21:44] <@Dark> Your pokemon nod at your new outfit whilst Miyako seems more facinated by the workings of the room's electric lights
[21:45] <@Dark> With a loud vibration however, you're attention is again drawn to the pokedex upon the screen of which the words [Incoming Call] can be read
[21:46] <Kite> Felix opens the pokedex slightly confused.
[21:46] <@Dark> Upon the screen an image is blurry for a time before it focuses upon the head and shoulders of Jack grinning at you "Yo"
[21:47] <Kite> "Hello Jack." Felix says with a smile quite pleased to see a familiar face.
[21:48] <@Dark> "Hey, just thought I would give ya a call and see how you were doing. Its been quite over in Unova so yer...where abouts are you nowadays?"
[21:49] <Kite> "Me? I'm currently doing good. I'm taking care of some important business over here." Felix says with a smile.
[21:50] <@Dark> "Aye? sounds fun. You gotten to Anima yet?"
[21:51] <Kite> With that Felix holds up the Anima City gym badge with a grin.
[21:53] <@Dark> "Oh nice!" He grins "Took on Sara no problem then. Ha!" From behind him there is the sound of somthing smashing and the shout of what you assume to be Jr and some other pokemon laughing as he rolls his eyes "So you seem to be doing well"
[21:56] <Kite> "You seem to be doing good as well. How's Unova?"
[21:57] <@Dark> "Its fine for the most part. Loads of new pokemon so I feel like a kid again seeing so many new things..but they have their own orgnisation thing getting in the way like the Alliance back home. THey dont seem to be doing that much but...ya know"
[21:58] <Kite> "Well good luck on that." Felix says with a laugh. "I'm sure if any one can do stop them it's you,"
[21:58] <@Dark> "Oh hey!" A girl shouts out off screen before Jack is litterly rammed of screen as Sarien barges her way to see you, blocking of his reply "DId you say you just finsihed up at Anima?"
[22:00] <Kite> "Something along those lines. Why do you ask?"
[22:01] <@Dark> "Your going to Fall City next then? Thats my home town!" SHe gives a proud grin
[22:03] <Kite> "Well technically speaking I'm already there."
[22:05] <@Dark> "Really? awsome! Do me a favour and look out for a woman named Clare, she my mam. Little bitchy but nice enough...can usuallly be found by the towns central fountine at...say...two in the afternoon selling poffins and the like. Tell her I said hi for me?"
[22:05] <Kite> "I'll do that." Felix says with a smile.
[22:08] <@Dark> "Thanks love" She smiles back "Oh and be sure to ask the local Nurse Joy to give some of your pokemon a massarge before you go. Shes one of the best that the Goin has to offer and proven to make your pokemon feel reaaaaaaly good"
[22:09] <@Dark> Then with a wink she gives a wave "Whelp, have to head off now...Jacks managed to get an Axew attached to his face" Then with a click the screen goes black and she is gone without giving any hint as to what in the hell an Axew is
[22:09] <Kite> "Really? Making I can ask her for tips." Felix says even after the screen goes blank.
[22:10] <Kite> "And what the heck is an axew?" Felix says before looking through the data his pokedex has stored.
[22:10] <@Dark> "Who was that?" Miyako asks, hovering next to you
[22:11] <Kite> "Those two were the people who helped me start my journey, Sarien and Jack."
[22:12] <@Dark> With a flash her eyes open and she moves backwards "The shadow leaders? You know them? nonononono"
[22:12] <@Dark> Your pokemon exchange looks at her outburst
[22:14] <Kite> "The shadow leaders?" Felix says trying to calm down the misdreavus.
[22:14] <@Dark> "You can not let Him know that you know them!" She says, her eyes narrowing "He will kill you on the sport...he has sworn to exterminate them and all connected to them. All Ghosts have been told of their destrucion wought upon out attempts to rise"
[22:16] <Kite> "Thanks for telling me that." Felix says. "Would have been disastrous if that had been brought up there instead of here."
[22:18] <@Dark> "yes..." She sighs before moving to hover before you "Listen to me. Your my master now so I will tell you everything I know about what is happening within the ruins but you must understand me when I say this. The three Shadow Leaders are the only humans who have ever been able to stand up to Him, he murdered the last leage champion in cold blood and will not hasitate to do the same to you. To Him it would be like swatting a fly. You must promise me you will not underestimate Him"
[22:23] <Kite> "I promise you I won't. I'm not one for underestimating anyone."
[22:23] <@Dark> With a slow nod she moves back "He will not be in the ruins anyway I doubt. He has been very busy lately"
[22:25] <Kite> "That's good news. I'd prefer to not meet with him anytime soon."
[22:26] <@Dark> She nods before the is a knock at the door and a Chansey peers through at you "Chansey Chans" It says before beconning for you to follow
[22:28] <Kite> Felix nods before motioning for all of his pokemon to follow after him as he grabs his bag and his staff.
[22:37] <@Dark> The Chansey leads you back into the main hub of the pokecentre where Nurse Joy is stood with three other Chansey, Officer Jenny and a cloaked women with her hood down you have not met before
[22:37] <@Dark> "Welcome back" Joy smiles warmly as you enter
[22:38] <Kite> "Hello Nurse Joy." Felix says before turning to the others. "Are they helping us as well?"
[22:41] <@Dark> "Yes they are" She nods "Of course you know Officer Jenny but this is Hildar" she gestures towards the other woman "She is our local...historian if you will. If anyone would be able to provide us with an accurate guide though the ruins it would be her"
[22:42] <Kite> "Nice to meet the two of you." Felix says with a smile.
[22:44] <@Dark> Hildar nods but Jenny simply turns to Joy "Your taking this kid along with you? Are you insain?"
[22:45] <@Dark> "No I am not Jenny" Joy replies simply "He has already been to the ruins and has returned with a brefreinded ghost of all things. Besides...he has somthing of interest that you will have to trust me to be important and to qualify him"
[22:45] <@Dark> "Well I still dont like it"
[22:45] <@Dark> "Humor me please"
[22:47] <@Dark> With a reluctant nod Jenny turns to leave "I will for now...just make sure that all of you come back...I could do without all the paperwork"
[22:48] <@Dark> Though her words seem harsh, Jenny's tone shows she does care before vanishing back into the night outside
[22:49] <@Dark> Looking back at you, Joy smiles again "Are you ready?"
[22:50] <Kite> "As ready as I'm ever going to get."
[22:50] <@Dark> "Very well" She swings her bag onto her back and turns to leave. Two of the Chansey move to follow along with Hildar
[22:52] <Kite> Felix follows along after them wordlessly.
[22:53] <@Dark> ************************************
[22:54] <@Dark> Watching a group of people leave the pokecentre, a single blood red eye narrows. A thick finger twitches slightly across a ronded body as a featureless face turns towards the one that hovered beside him
[22:54] <@Dark> "Is everything prepaired?" The one eyed spector asked, his voice deep and booming yet somehow sounding boared
[22:55] <@Dark> "yes" Whispered the second, a floating skull like shape "All is moving according to plan"
[22:55] <@Dark> "Excellent. make the final move and prepair to move out, we will let the humans have their fun"
[22:55] <@Dark> "Yes my lord"
[22:55] <@Dark> *******************END OF SESSION*************
comingdarkness
comingdarkness
Addicted Poster
Addicted Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Twilightwings Sat May 12, 2012 10:01 pm

Next session the fate of all of Goin hangs by a thread. The success of this missio will determine th lives of thousands. Can Felix and the soon to be dragged along Dorian comlete the mission with the help of their allies? Find out next saturday!
Twilightwings
Twilightwings
Experienced Poster
Experienced Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by comingdarkness Sat Jun 09, 2012 11:58 pm

[22:05] <@Dark> Since time beyond the known,
[22:05] <@Dark> Betrayal has been the ultimate sin,
[22:05] <@Dark> And a god sat upon his crumbling throne,
[22:05] <@Dark> Knows that his time has drawn thin.
[22:05] <@Dark> ...
[22:05] <@Dark> Smoke and ash and fire,
[22:05] <@Dark> Unleashed by the legions of dead,
[22:05] <@Dark> The world will burn upon the pyre,
[22:05] <@Dark> And all will know our dread.
[22:05] <@Dark>
[22:07] <@Dark> As you walk through the tree surrounded road that leads from Shadow City to the Icon ruins, trees that form the furthest reaching arms of Shadow Forest, you feel the poem drifting to the front of your mind. You have never heard it before, yet it seems to echo in your mind, a chilling accumpany to the world to the night around you
[22:09] Felix sighes as he continues to walk beside his current companies to the Ionic Ruins.
[22:10] <@Dark> Beside you, Nurse joy is humming the music that all nurse joys seem to hum, but with a slower pace as her eyes take in the world around you as the cloaked women she had brough with her keeps her eye forwad. In the sky above, a Noctowl she owns is partolling ahead of you
[22:11] By his feet Anna walks beside Felix trying to help keep watch as best she can.
[22:16] <@Dark> "How you holding up?" Nurse Joy looks over at you as she pauses long enough to pick Anna up and hold her in a postion that only someone with a lifetime of experiance could do to make her comfortable
[22:17] "I'm doing fine... slightly nervous though." Felix says with a weak laugh.
[22:20] <@Dark> "Then you are smart" She smiles "Its not like we are going to hunt down a grumpy wild pokemon here"
[22:22] "Heh, I'm not one to take these kinds of things lightly... even if that's what some people think."
[22:26] <@Dark> She simply nods and smiles before reaching into her bag and pulling out a super potion and paralyze heal "Here, keep these on you. You may need them"
[22:27] "Thank you." Felix says taking them without question knowing that she probably has more with her.
[22:35] <@Dark> Overhead, the Noctowl coos and the robbed women nods at it before saying "We draw close"
[22:36] Felix nods before wondering if he should get his staff. He decides against it knowing that it wouldn't harm them anyways.
[22:38] <@Dark> As you continue walking, the trees finally part and you see the entrance of the icon Ruins before you. Around you, the night is silent and no sounds can be heard
[22:42] Sniffing with her nose Anna's ears drop in disappointment before letting Felix know that she couldn't smell any gastly around, since the sent faded from yesterday.
[22:42] <@Dark> "its quite..." Nurse Joy mutters as she looks around
[22:43] "It is..." Felix says with a frown.
[22:44] <@Dark> "Noctowl" the bird pokemon coos as it flys over you and hovers in the air, its eyes glowing red as it scans the area before shaking its head
[22:44] <@Dark> "The area is clear..." The cloaked woman says
[22:45] "So how are we doing this?" Felix asks after hearing her response.
[22:46] <@Dark> "Well you were the one who was here before" Joy grins "We were assuming you had a plan"
[22:51] "Well my plan was to hide away from sight and stick to the shadows as we go through. That way instead of fighting a swarm of pokemon we could just take out the few that see us one at a time."
[22:52] <@Dark> Nodding Joy smiles as she looks back towards her companion "If you would guide the way?"
[22:53] <@Dark> the woman nods and leads you into the mouth of the ruins, her hood up and her body sinking into the shadows in a mannor that you can only try to copy
[22:54] Felix wordlessly follows after her hand over a pokeball in case of anything happening.
[22:59] <@Dark> as you entre the ruins, you instantly realise the reason for their names with huge portions of the stone rolls surrounding you being covered in markings and icons of a language you can not understand
[23:04] "Do you know what these mean?" Felix whispers to the nurse.
[23:05] <@Dark> "Its the language of the Unown" Joy says as she runs a fingure over the markings "Warning those who enter about...moving on"
[23:14] "What does that mean? It kind of sounds imcomplete."
[23:16] <@Dark> "Well you know how ancient tomb warnings written on walls go. 'Do not entre here or face eternal curses, pain, death and lack of rice pudding'. Not sort of stuff I like reading outloud"
[23:17] "Ah, okay." Felix says laughing a bit at the last thing she listed.
[23:19] <@Dark> As you walk deeper into the ruins, the tempreture drops due to your decent but still you see or hear no sign of any other pressence around
[23:20] Felix takes a look around while walking to see if there is anything of note or importance.
[23:22] <@Dark> The written language of the Unown continue around you and occasionally you hear Joy mutter a couple of times as she reads them. The other woman is still eternaly quite
[23:25] Felix walks along silently slowly starting to feel unneeded.
[23:28] <@Dark> About 35 minutes after you entered the ruins, you come across a vast hall which seems to form the heart of the complex. In the centre of the room, three statues that seem to be made from a variaty of figures can be seen reduced to rubble
[23:31] <@Dark> As you look at them, you see the statues are of three legendary pokemon. One of rock, one of steel and one of ice. They are broken and shattered as if some great power had decided that they offended it greatly
[23:32] "What are these statues?" Felix says as he looks at them. They seem some what familiar but he can't tell.
[23:34] <@Dark> "Icons of the guardians" Joy says as she bends over them with a pained expression "They are the statues of three beings that Arcues is said to have left as eternal guardians of the one imprisoned here"
[23:35] "Then what could have broken them?"
[23:36] <@Dark> "Well for the ghosts it would have been like when an invaiding army took control of a place of an enermies place of worship. They would have defiled them in any way they could..."
[23:37] "..." Felix says nothing as he frowns. "What do we have to do then?"
[23:40] <@Dark> Clicking her fingures, Joy gestures for the cloaked woman to being work on the ruins where she begins to chant things and use tools on the debris "We leave her to her work"
[23:42] "So we wait for her to get done, then we leave? Sounds simple." Felix says though he feels like there is a catch somewhere.
[23:45] <@Dark> "Oh we arnt done" joy sighs as she pulls out a Pokeball and releases a Haunter that your recognise as being the one Karm had caught the night before "You and I have one more mission"
[23:45] <@Dark> [23:45] <@Dark> Looking up at you with a growl, the Haunter lunges to attack but a rather out of character snap from Nurse joy stops it in its tracks
[23:46] "Finding the people who went missing?"
[23:47] <@Dark> Somthing flashes over her eyes as she looks down "No...we have to ensure that the barrior holds"
[23:48] "What barrier?" Felix says missing the look that crossed her face.
[23:49] <@Dark> "The one that keeps the one held here out of this world. The target of this attack from the ghosts. And this one" She stabs a fingure in the direction of the Haunter with a look that hints as if the pokemons very pressence infuriates her "Is going to lead us there"
[23:50] <@Dark> The Haunter growls but a look from Joy makes it slowly nod
[23:51] Felix nods slightly afraid of how the nurse is acting himself.
[23:52] <@Dark> slowly drifint away, the Haunter gestures for you to follow with a glare before heading down a corridor. Joy gives a nod to the woman bent over the fallen statues before following
[23:53] Felix follows wordlessly not sure on what he has to do.
[23:56] <@Dark> Joy says nothing as she follows the Haunter, the pokemon constantly shooting you venom filled glares. Five minutes of walking later, you find yourself in another room, this one twice as big as the one before and dominated by a single wall
[23:58] <@Dark> As you look upon the wall, you find yourself humbuled by massive and intricate carvings that have been chizzled by hand into the stone work, an image of the final battle of the war of the gods very similar to the one in Anima City church
[23:58] "It's beautiful..." Felix says as he looks att the carvings that must have taken a lot of hard work to complete.
[23:59] <@Dark> "This is it..." Joy mutters her eyes wide "This barrier..."
[00:01] "What about it?" Felix says curiously as he takes another look around.
[00:03] <@Dark> "Its the barrier of the Betrayer..." Shes seems to be suddenly very scared as her eyes run along the stone artwork "The gateway to the world between worlds...His domain..."
[00:03] <@Dark> "Yess.....yesss it is" The Haunter grins, slowly turning towards you
[00:04] Felix gulps a bit as her words and releases Spirand from his pokeball, waiting to see what she does.
[00:05] <@Dark> Looking at you, the Haunters eyes glow red and its Jack-O-Lantern grin spreads over its entire body as it laughs "Welcome humans"
[00:08] <@Dark> As you hear somthing beind you, you barely have time to throw yourself to the side as an orb of shadow flys past you. It explodes into the ground with a loud explosion
[00:09] <@Dark> Nurse Joy however, didnt move in time and a second orb explodes into the small of her back, hurling her across the room and smashing aginst the carved wall in an explosion of black energy
[00:09] <@Dark> She makes no sound as she crashes to the ground and becomes motionless
[00:10] Felix quickly moves over to her side as he releases Spirand and check who the threat is.
[00:12] <@Dark> Another orb explodes by your feet and causes you to stumble as the haunter moves between you and Nurse Joy, its face one of pure joy. Behind you, you can hear the sound of Spirand backing up and clicking at somthing
[00:13] Felix frowns not knowing what exactly to do. In front of him is the huanter from before and he doesn't know what's behind him.
[00:14] Reaching for his pokedex, Felix scans behind him while keeping his eyes on the huanter before him.
[00:14] <@Dark> "You know" A calm and chilling voice says behind you "You humans are very predicatble"
[00:20] <@Dark> The Haunter bows on the spot slightly as the large and every determined of movment shape of Dusknoir moves across your side to hover in front, his single red eye gazing at the motionless Nurse Joy
[00:23] "Hey, you broke your promise earlier..." Felix says a bit of anger coming into his voice.
[00:24] <@Dark> "Did I?" The pokemon says, its eye lazily turning towards you
[00:26] "You said you would let me go when I was first hear. However unless I'm just well hated by ghost, I'm sure you sent those duskulls."
[00:27] <@Dark> "I said I would let you leave the ruins" The pokemon states matter of factly "And you were not at the ruins when some of my minions found you"
[00:31] "You said you would let me go when I was first hear. However unless I'm just well hated by ghost, I'm sure you sent those duskulls."
[00:32] <@Dark> "I said I would let you leave the ruins" The pokemon states matter of factly "And you were not at the ruins when some of my minions found you"
[00:32] "Of course." Felix growls angerly.
[00:34] <@Dark> "Now then" Dusknoir raises a thick fingure and your pokeballs drift out of your pockets and into the air where their orbit your head for a time before floating over to be plucked from the air and held by a pair of Duskclops "Lets not be letting you get any sill ideas"
[00:37] Felix groans as they are taken away. 'I spent all my money on those too...' something somewhere in Felix's mind says.
[00:38] <@Dark> Seeming to lose interest in you, Dusknoir wraps Nurse Joy with the same power as your pokeballs and levitates her on the spot, her limb head rolling to the side as she is pulled up. A thick hand grips her chin and tilts it as his red eyes gazes at her for a second "Hmmmm"
[00:39] Felix watches silently trying to think of a way out of this mess.
[00:39] <@Dark> "It is a shame really" He says almost lazily "I had intended to question her..."
[00:41] <@Dark> "Oh but you still can Dusknoir" I new voice calls out across the room, echoing across every inch of wall and down upon you. the ghosts around you all tense and even Dusknoir's ever slow eye seems to widen as it looks up at a hole in the far wall from the art covored one
[00:42] <@Dark> As you look up, a sea of Ghastly suddenly explode through the hall and swarm every courner of the room, their eyes laughing and jeering as they circle around you
[00:43] <@Dark> In the centre of the typhoon of gas pokemon, a single black shape lowers
[00:43] *** [1]Kite (Kite@sux-A2C8104E.hsd1.ga.comcast.net) joined
[00:44] *** Kite quit (Ping timeout)
[00:44] *** [1]Kite changed nick to Kite
[00:46] "What do you mean by that..." Felix says growing angrier by the second.
[00:46] <@Dark> "What I said" He dosent look at you
[00:47] <@Dark> "Oh but you still can Dusknoir" I new voice calls out across the room, echoing across every inch of wall and down upon you. the ghosts around you all tense and even Dusknoir's ever slow eye seems to widen as it looks up at a hole in the far wall from the art covored one
[00:47] <@Dark> [00:42] <@Dark> As you look up, a sea of Ghastly suddenly explode through the hall and swarm every courner of the room, their eyes laughing and jeering as they circle around you
[00:47] <@Dark> [00:43] <@Dark> In the centre of the typhoon of gas pokemon, a single black shape lowers
[00:48] <@Dark> Landing with its back to you, Dusknoir seems to shift as you see a back which is a mass of black spines on a black body form from the shape as the new comer looks at the motionless Joy in Dusknoirs hand
[00:49] <@Dark> "Oop, I stand corrected" The new one says, its voice seeming to grate agaisnt your very soul before it howls with laughed and the Ghastly jeer
[00:50] 'Great...' Felix says mentally.
[00:51] <@Dark> Casting a last look at Nurse Joy, Dusknoir simply drops her body to the ground
[00:54] <@Dark> Slowly, seeming to realise that there is someone else in the room, the new figure turns towards you. Cat like red eyes glow with a terrible enjoyment as a chesiar Cat grin spreads across the pitch black face and a voice that makes you whole body shake echos out "Hello there"
[00:55] <@Dark> *******END OF SESSION*********
comingdarkness
comingdarkness
Addicted Poster
Addicted Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Twilightwings Sun Jun 10, 2012 12:00 am

I call bull on this session. Every other roll was like a 6 or lower... Beep dicemaid...
Twilightwings
Twilightwings
Experienced Poster
Experienced Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by comingdarkness Sun Jun 10, 2012 12:01 am

Every roll except for those of a Ghost type...as poor Nurse Joy learnt the hard way...
comingdarkness
comingdarkness
Addicted Poster
Addicted Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Twilightwings Sun Jun 10, 2012 12:04 am

That was annoying as heck though...
Twilightwings
Twilightwings
Experienced Poster
Experienced Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by comingdarkness Sun Jun 10, 2012 10:36 pm

[23:01] Your eyes fade in and out of focus as the shape of the lord of ghosts slowly turns towards you. All your mind seems able to take in is the cold air, the two blood red eyes and the cruel, chesser cat like grin which dominate its face. As it gazes at you it seems to chuckle cruely and Dusknoir takes the chance to back away slightly
[23:01] There is no doubt in your mind that this is Gengar. Lord of the ghosts in the Goin Region and the one who has caused more fear in this region than that Alliance could ever hope to
[23:01] "So..." Gengar almost seems to coo as it looks at you "What do we have here?"
[23:01] "Tresspassers my lo..." Dusknoir stats to say before a look from Gengar cuts him short
[23:01] "Now now Dusknoir" He grins "Let us not be rude. The child should be allowed to introduce himself". His eyes turn back to you and his grin widens
[23:02] "Um... I'm not sure... if I want to..." Felix says nervously his two pokemon feeling the same.
[23:02] "Oh come now" Gengar lets out a slow chuckle that echos across the room "No need to be shy. We're all freinds here"
[23:03] Around you, several Ghastly snigger and bob in the air
[23:03] "My name is... Felix."
[23:04] "Felix?" The pokemon looks up as he seems to mill over the name before chuckling "Funny name"
[23:04] "How so?"
[23:06] Grinning again, Gengar seems to shrug before turning back towards the massive engraved wall "And what brings you here to my little base of operations Felix? Sightseeing?"
[23:10] "No, I came to try and keep... what ever is behind that door from appearing."
[23:11] "Ooooooooooh" Genger's eyes flash as he looks back "Did you now? And this one?" He pokes a stubby fingure in the direction of the still motionless Joy
[23:12] "Same..." He says not knowing if she's alive or not and with each second it's seeming like she might be the later.
[23:13] "Oh you humans" Gengar sighs "Always thinking you can interfer in the buisness of pokemon...Did they send you?" A touch of venom seems to slip into his voice as he says 'they'
[23:13] "They?" Felix asks confused.
[23:14] Genger simply stairs at you with glowing eyes
[23:17] "I don't know what you're talking about." Felix says back to his glare.
[23:18] "Who sent you" Gengar repeats, much of the amusment from his voice now gone
[23:21] "I don't know." Felix says again. "She just asked me to come help her." He says it being obvious who she is.
[23:22] "She did?" Gengar turns to Joy "And who is she?"
[23:22] "I'm not sure..."
[23:24] "Well arnt you just a well of information" Gengar rolls his eyes before signalling for Dusknoir, who slowly beings to glid over towards you "Lets see if we carnt...losen the pumps as it were"
[23:25] <[1]Kite> Felix moves back a bit defensively.
[23:26] With his singal red eye glaring at you, Dusknoir's thick hand growls as a thick hand reaches out towards you "Stay still or I will do somthing far worse than this"
[23:26] ",,," Felix says nothing everyy part of him saying to do other things... things he won't do however.
[23:28] Reaching out, Dusknoir's hand clamps around your head and you instantly feel a searing cold invaide your mind
[23:30] Despite your attempt to resist, the cold manages to break through and consumes you. The minute that it takes to do what it desires feels like an age before it finally receeds and you slump to the ground, you streignth lost
[23:31] Slowly, Dusknoirs eyes turn towards Gengar
[23:32] "He is a shrine Maiden of Mew" The ghosts booming voice says calmly "And she is a shrine maiden of another pokemon. They came here to stop you from completeing your objective with the gateway...and there is a thrid one with them"
[23:33] The two stair at each other for a moment before Gengar gives a rather jolly shout of "So what are you waiting for? Go get the other one and bring her here!"
[23:34] With that, a swarm of Ghastly leave the room and Gengar bursts out laughing
[23:34] "Checkmate"
comingdarkness
comingdarkness
Addicted Poster
Addicted Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Twilightwings Sun Jun 10, 2012 10:55 pm

Well at least something happened...
Twilightwings
Twilightwings
Experienced Poster
Experienced Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by comingdarkness Mon Jun 18, 2012 10:50 pm

[21:44] <@Dark> The sound of laughing a howlings ghosts fades slowley as the Ghastly swarm out of the room to hunt for the third woman you have entered the ruins with, leaving you alone in the stone hall with Dusknoir, Gengar and a set of Haunter which hover behind you
[21:47] <@Dark> Gengar seems to hum for himself as if he has forgotten you are even there and lifts into the air to exam the massive stone carving on the wall behind you whilst Dusknoir's single eye slides shut as if sleeping whist he waits
[21:47] <@Dark> above the body of Nurse Joy
[21:49] Felix sits quietly both wondering what to do and trying to think on what he himself learned. "I'm a chosen of mew? I thought my gifts were just passed down from my mom..." He says to himself quietly.
[21:51] <@Dark> "You would be surprised" Dusknoir says in a low voice, his eye emerging long enough to fix you with a look, hearing you dispite your volume of voice before it slids shut agian
[21:52] "I am..." He says not understanding why a legend would pick him for something. He didn't even know why celebii picked him and he actually met that pokemon.
[21:54] <@Dark> "The pokemon that you humans call...legends...are" Dusknoir turns to look up to where Gengar is hovering infront of the stone face of the Betrayer "An untrustworthy and cryptic sort"
[21:55] "Hey, from what I saw from the legend I met she was quite nice." Felix says back.
[21:56] <@Dark> "I'm sure she was, but did she give you a reason for being so?"
[21:57] "You need a reason for being nice?"
[21:57] <@Dark> "Everything needs a reason"
[21:58] "Why can't you do something for the sake of doing it?"
[21:59] <@Dark> "Because every choice made has been done for the sake of personal gain. I have reasons for being here as do you and everything else. Do not be so Naive to think that the mistress of the forrest is not going to be after somthing in return for her cryptix riddles"
[22:01] "Well there's not much I can offer her. So wouldn't that make her helping me pointless?"
[22:04] <@Dark> Slowly Dusknoir floats over and his red eye bores into you "Do you know what Celebi does the forest around her? Nothing. She stays around it when it is calm and is praised as its protector yet, in times of danger or peral, she vanishes on the spot"
[22:07] "But how can you be sure she's doing nothing if you can never see her there?" Felix askes this being a completely sincere question.
[22:08] <@Dark> A thick fingure races up to where Gengar is...stroking?...the Giratina carving "He has a history with her and knows"
[22:11] Felix rakes his brain for a responce before an answer appears. "But from what I heard don't they fight a lot and from other things I've heard when Gengar appears bad things happen. So wouldn't that mean she's there if bad things are happening cause gengar is there?"
[22:13] <@Dark> "They have fought a grand total of three times. Every other time she sends lackies to fight and die with her blessing...like you. Did she mention the others she has 'blessed'?"
[22:15] "She said there were others yes but that doesn't mean she's evil or even mean. How do you know they didn't go willingly?"
[22:17] <@Dark> "Oh they did!" A voice shouts above as Gengar turns to look back down to you, his red eyes glowing "Just like you they had their minds filled with the thought of being chosen by somthing great and coming to save the world from the darkness of hell and become heros. HAHAHAHAHA!"
[22:18] "So what's wrong with that? With every mission there is a chance of failure."
[22:19] <@Dark> In a flash of black light Gengar appears infront of you and his grinning face fills you vision "But did she tell you what I can do? Did she!?"
[22:19] "No she didn't." Felix says.
[22:21] <@Dark> "Of course she didnt. But I will, I hide nothing" looking up, Gengar points towards one of the Haunters "Bring us the last one that she sent here"
[22:23] <@Dark> With a cruel chuckle, the Haunter turns and floats over towards where you suddenly spot a large shape to be lying in the courner of the room. Raising a shadowy hand, it lights a touch that stands beside it and bathes the area in light
[22:25] <@Dark> A slab of mutilated meat lies on the floor in a pool of dried blood, fragments of a trainers outfit lying in torn parts around it. It was once human but is now nothing more than butchered flesh and bone upon which a trio of stunted black creautres crawl, tear at with teeth a claw and giggle with sick joy.
[22:25] <@Dark> Behind you, Gengar begins to laugh
[22:26] A mix of emotions flash before Felix's face though he does nothing at the moment.
[22:28] <@Dark> "The Sableye have an interesting way of playing dont they?" Gengar says though his laughter
[22:30] Again Felix says nothing as though he's waiting on something though a quick look at his hands show that he is quite upset. Spirand looks on grimly while Anna buries her face into Felix's leg.
[22:31] <@Dark> "Did Celebi tell you about this? No, of course not. Nor did she tell him oh what was his name....I forget now...Brant?"
[22:33] "Grant..."
[22:35] <@Dark> "Oh that was it! Ha!" Gengar hovers into the air and flew over to him, poking around at the body as the Sableye back away from his pressence. After a second he pulls out the Anima City Gym Badge that he had, its surface now nothing more than a mass of scratches and chuckles "Oh well, get the point now? Celebi lies"
[22:37] Felix says nothing as he continues to think no remark coming to mind.
[22:39] <@Dark> "Ah well" Gengar shrugs as he chucks the badge back into the mass of flesh and turns away "Just thought you would like to know"
[22:41] <@Dark> With that he hovers back towards the wall and begins to chuckle as he sees a part of the carving showing Darkrai
[22:42] "I knew that was what probably happened to him... I told him not to go run off without help..." Felix says quietly some tears in his eyes.
[22:44] <@Dark> "Indeed you did" Gengar says, seeming to lose interest in you as he pokes the carving "But he was so full of what she had told him that he didnt listen...thinking he was the next hero destined to beat me"
[22:47] "..."
[22:49] <@Dark> "Oh yer!" Gengar suddenly blinks and looks down "Silly me I just forgot about somthing I had to do" loweing down Gengar smiles out towards the Haunters "Which of you was the one that lead this human into our trap?"
[22:49] <@Dark> Slowly, the Haunter that Karm had caught the other night creeps forwad and bows
[22:50] <@Dark> "Good.." Gengar smiles "Well done, you have done me a great survice today"
[22:51] <@Dark> Beaming in pride, the Haunter shoots you a look that shows it is more than happy that it had done what it has done before looking back at its master to await its reward
[22:52] *** kite quit (Ping timeout)
[22:52] <@Dark> "Shame though..." Gengar looks away before a hand reaches out and grips the Haunter's body, a dark energy building up "If you hadnt failed in avoiding them before you would have had a great future ahead of you"
[22:52] <@Dark> With a sudden look of shock, the Haunter implodes into oblivion
"Ah well"

[22:21] the steanch of death, the cold of oblivion, the icy touch of a great evil and the fear of somthing terrible fill the room as you watch Gengar examine the hand with which he had just butchered the Haunter that had lead you here, his grin wide and eyes glowing
[22:22] To the side, Dusknoir has looked away and is instead watching the entrance out of which the other Haunter had left in hunt of your companion, his round body hovering over the still motinless Nurse Joy
[22:23] <@kite> Felix sits there quietly like he has been doing for the last few minutes. Pokemon close by his side.
[22:23] "No words?" Gengar grins as he glances at you "Thats disappointing"
[22:25] <@kite> "I already spoke my mind. When two people... err pokemon have completely different points of views, no one is going to listen to the other." Felix says uietly.
[22:26] "Oh your no fun" The ghost seems to giggle "I was hoping for at least a 'You monster!' or 'How could you!?' Ha!" With each of the wanted lines, the ghosts voice changes into that of a diffrent human child with eerie persision
[22:28] <@kite> Felix says nothing though it's obvious to see he kind of feels sorry for said haunter.
[22:29] "Ah well" The pokemon rolls his eyes before looking up "Hey Dusknoir! Those ghosts found the other human yet?"
[22:29] "Yes my lord" Dusknoir slowly nods "They found her in the main chamber...with the guardians"
[22:30] "Oh really?" Gengar grins "Well have them bring her here"
[22:30] "Of course"
[22:32] "Sooo..." Gengar mutters after a moment as you wait "Any other plans you got running? We caught your freind sooo...what else ya got?"
[22:34] <@kite> "I'm not a really smart person, was kind of hoping she had a plan."
[22:34] "heh. good to know"
[22:34] A moment then passes in silence before the sound of laughter echos back into the room and the Haunter return, throwing a very beaten woman into the room with a set of jeers
[22:35] "Ah there we go!"
[22:35] a couple of haunter shove her up to lye next to you and she offers a weak grin "Hey"
[22:36] <@kite> "Nice to see you." Felix says smiling back.
[22:36] "Afread I only managed to finish the ritual on one guardian before they got me..."
[22:38] <@kite> "You did better then we did." Felix says honestly.
[22:38] "Not saying much" She smiles in a weak attempt at a joke
[22:41] <@kite> "Heh, my point still stands. I've been kinda stuck here."
[22:43] "Social interaction will cease!" A haunter snaps
[22:46] "Oh let them talk" Gengar grins "I like hearing what they say when they expect death"
[22:47] "You wont hear any pleeing from us" The woman snarls and Gengar roll his eyes
[22:48] "Thats one this one said my dear but oh well, I dont have anything I want to hear from one of your order anyway. Your weakness has already given me everything I wanted. Thank you for leading me here by the way"
[22:49] THe Haunter laugh and she looks down at the ground under Gengar's sneer
[22:49] <@kite> Felix looks on a bit confused.
[22:50] "What she didnt tell you?" Gengar laughs "My you are kept out of the loop"
[22:50] <@kite> "Well, I am the unexperienced one..." Felix says a bit sourly.
[22:53] "True true. But let me say it clearly. This woman is a member of an orginisation that try to keep the barrier behind me secure from...well from me. buuuuuuuut this one" He pokes her "Made a deal with me that if I didnt pay her daughter vist she would bring me here, the place I have hunted for years"
[22:53] "She betrayed her order and doomed everything...for one child. HA!"
[22:55] the woman keeps looking down
[22:55] <@kite> "Are you Sarien's mom?" Felix asks turning to her.
[22:57] She stays silent but Gengar howls with cruel laughter "Well are you?" He watches as she shakes before his voice suddenly turns into somthing almost demonic-the exact opposite of the amused one he usually has "ARE YOU!?"
[22:57] "Yess..."
[22:57] "There we go" his voice returns "Isnt honestly better?"
[22:59] <@kite> Felix looks on before grinning a bit. "Heh well that's one thing off of my list of things to do."
[23:00] "What do you mean?" She looks at you as Gengar seems to zone out humming a tune whilst still managing to say "PLease dont hurt little Sarien" in a sing song voice immitating her
[23:01] <@kite> "Well she told me to meet you while I was here in Fall City... though this isn't technically Fall City.." Felix says.
[23:02] "You've met her?" She looks at you in alarm "Where is she!?"
[23:03] <@kite> "She's..." Felix starts before remembering gengar's kind of right there. "She's far away from here."
[23:04] "What..." She blinks before the sound of Gengar laughing echos again
[23:04] "Oh you ruined the surprise!"
[23:05] "You lied to me!"
[23:05] "Ohhhhh I just twisted the truth a little" Gegnar grins "I said she was with some ghost pokemon. Never said they were mine"
[23:07] <@kite> "Oops..." Felix says to himself.
[23:08] "But dont worry" The ghost says as it hovers and its arms reach out wide "When I'm done here I do intend to pay your daughter and her freinds a nice. long. visit. and we will have a lot of fun"
[23:08] "Welp, either way I'm bored of this now" he sighs as Dusknoir slowly starts to move forward "Any last words to each other? or anyone else? I'll pass on the message dont worry"
[23:09] "It feels like this talk has gone on for weeks..." Dusknoir growls
[23:10] <@kite> "Yes I do have a message." Felix says.
[23:11] "Ooh goody" Gengar grins
[23:11] <@kite> "It's from... Grant? Yup, that's definetely Grant I hear."
[23:12] "....errr. OK. So your going to tell a ghost about the words of another ghost. Meh I've heard worse things" Gengar rolls his eyes as Dusknoir advances
[23:14] <@kite> "Yup, he says beep you." Felix says and right as he says it Spirand and Anna quickly do exactly what they waiting to do. With a burst of orange aura coming from Anna, Spirand starts glowing before he pushes it all into the ground the whole room shaking and trembling almost instantly.
[23:17] "Well he wasnt so rude when he was alive but I suppse having your spleen pulled out makes you...hey wait!" Gengar's eyes flash as the ground shakes and massive chuncks of the roof crack and sudder. Dusknoir pauses as his eye looks up and his arms fall limp with a loud "Huh..."
[23:17] With a deafening roar, the cieling shatters and centueres of dust and stone begin to plumit into the room
[23:18] <@kite> Felix quickly grabs Nurse Joy and pulls Sarien's mom closer while his pokemon come close.
[23:19] "You idiots!" Gengar roars in a suddenly demonic voice as a rock smashes into the carving of Giritina, shattering it into a cloud of dust "What have you done!?"
[23:20] Beside you, Dusknoir turns to rise but in his ever slow nature, gets his hand smashed with a large boulder and vanishes into a cloud of smoke
[23:20] <@kite> "Try and stay alive?" Felix says with every bit of truthfulness possible.
[23:21] Gengar roars as the rocks fall and another boulder obliderates the carving of Dialga and Darkrai before his eyes flash to look at you. There is no tace of a smile on his face as he hisses "If you get out of here...you will wish you died with the rocks"
[23:22] The last thing you see as the rocks crash down on you, is Gengar vanishing in a second cloud of smoke leaving the Haunter to scream as their ghostly bodies are crushed
[23:25] <@kite> "Alright here goes everything." Felix says as he pushes his hands together calling the energy he just recently obtained.
[23:28] In a flash of light an orb of strangly green light surrounds you, your companions and your pokemon. The rocks crash around you and smash against the sheil, each blow feeling like a strike to the head as you vent your energy into maintaining the sheild. eventually hoever, the rocks pile up around you until they cover all sight and the pounding stops. leaving you buried
[23:30] All you can hear is the heavy breathing of Sariens mum, your pokemon and...you are instaly glad to see, a faint breath from Nurse Joy
[23:30] <@kite> "Is... everyone okay..." Felix says as the shield begins to glimmer out of existance. It's easy to see how tired he is now as he's sweating much more then he was before and his breathe is ragged.
[23:31] <@kite> Felix keeps his hands together trying to will the shield to stay though it's become obvious it's fading away.
[23:31] As the sheild shudders, the rocks above wabble, it is clear the sheild is the only thing keeping them up
[23:32] "yes...we're fine" Sariens Mother nods "That was an insain stunt to pull..."
[23:33] <@kite> "Better... then being garunteed to die..." Felix says as his breathe keeps getting shorter. "Anna, Spirand you have enough in you for that combo one more time?"
[23:34] You pokemon look up at your breathing heavily but nod...only for a loud thud to echo outside and the world around you to shake
[23:36] With a loud bang, you look up to see somthing made out of the same rock as the rocks that had fall on you smash the rocks away from around your sheild, clearing it
[23:37] massive sledgehammer like rocks crash against the wall of debris around you, digging you out and deep beeps and booms echo
[23:37] <@kite> With a sigh of relief Felix's shield drops as he tries to get in as much air as possible. Turning to look at his savior Felix simply uses the normal method of identification. The pokedex.
[23:38] [Regirock, the Rock Peak Pokémon. Regirock's body is made of rock and if something chips off in battle it attaches rocks to repair itself]
[23:39] "Beep-Beep-Beep" The massive golum booms, one of the lights embedded on its rock like face flashing with each beep
[23:40] <@kite> "Hello..." Felix says tired.
[23:41] "Boom-Boom-Boom" It goans as it reaches past you and allows Sariens mother to use it as a support to help her stand, its other sledgehammer like arm picking up Nurse Joy with a surprisingly gental touch
[23:43] "Thank you..." She breaths as she helps the pokemon pick up Joy "You came just in time..."
[23:43] "Boom-Boom-Beep"
[23:44] "Yes I know"
[23:44] <@kite> Felix pulls his staff from off his back and uses it to slowly left himself up. His pokemon tired standing by him. However soon afterwards he returns the two of them.
[23:45] <@kite> Slowly reaching down into a small pocket at the bottom of his pants he opens a pouch and two pokeballs fall out, one a dusk ball and the other a net ball.
[23:45] Nurse Joy is reseted against the rock out growths on the pokemons back before, slowly turning its head towards you, the Regirock stomps over and offers you an arm for support
[23:46] <@kite> Felix nods at the offer not one to deny any kind of help right now.
[23:46] "Boom-Boom"
[23:47] "Come on, lets get out of here..."
[23:48] <@kite> "I like that plan." Felix says weakly.
[23:48] With that, using the legendary rock golum as a walking support, the three of you leave the ruins of the great hall of Giritina's prison...
[23:48] **********END OF SESSION**********

The Meeting Gengar arc is finally over! Now back to getting Gym badges and training!
comingdarkness
comingdarkness
Addicted Poster
Addicted Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Twilightwings Mon Jun 18, 2012 11:00 pm

That was awesome! Smile Though I was kind of scared I would die during that xD
Twilightwings
Twilightwings
Experienced Poster
Experienced Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by comingdarkness Thu Jun 21, 2012 10:53 pm

[21:14] <@Dark> The walk back from the ruins felt to drag as you march slowly though the trees, the dead of night hanging across everything you see. Supprted by the Regirock you feel much safer and you see no ghost pokemon around to try and oppose you yet your tired mind constantly pays tricks on you of movement reaching at the edge of sight
[21:15] <@Dark> the ruins are silent now behind you with no activity since you had brought the ruins down and you feel a strong sense of relief as you see the lights of Fall City once again spreading out ahead of you. The long night is finally coming to an end
[21:16] <@Dark> "Boom-Boom-Beep" Reigirock booms as it suddenly comes to a stop, gazing down at the city with its H shaped face of lights
[21:16] "Never before have I been this happy to see a city..."
[21:22] <@Dark> "Tell me about it..." Sariens mother (who has now revealed her name to be Edee cause I'm sick of calling her sariens mother and hey, random name generator FTW Razz) sighs heavily as she looks down towards the city, her arm heavily slouched on Regirock "I think we all need a rest..."
[21:25] Felix nods at that before he stops using the legend as support. Taking a step back he wants for the rock pokemon to hand him or Edee, Nurse Joy.
[21:29] <@Dark> [Seeing as my host is an idiot (big surpirse) Edde is now being renamed Azami. This is my will and you will comply]
[21:29] <@Dark> [Edee* his bad spelling is rubbing off on me!]
[21:31] <@Dark> "Boom-Boom" Regirock booms, looking around as if hearing a strange and out of place voice before it kneels and slumps Nurse Joy from its back, allowing you and Azami to take an arm each and carry the woman between you. At the movement, Joy gives a slight moan in her sleep, the first sound she has made since taking the hit from Dusknoir
[21:34] "Thank you." Felix says back to the legend while finding the bets way to support Nurse Joy, preferably the one that doesn't end up with him on the ground.
[21:36] <@Dark> "Boom-Boom" The rock pokemon stands again and looks back towards the city with its blank face. Then, with a loud "Boom" that sets all of the lights on its face ablaze at once, it turns around and beings to march back in the direction of the ruins
[21:36] <@Dark> Sighing slighly, Azami watches it go
[21:37] "Did it say something?"
[21:38] <@Dark> "Probily" She smiles "But all I hear is 'boom'. But I do know that its returning back to the ruins to finish what I started and reawaken the other two guardians that were put down by Dusknoir's thugs"
[21:40] "That's nice to hear." Felix says happily. "now I don't know about you but this whole incident left me with a headache... so let's get back to the pokemon center."
[21:41] <@Dark> "Agreed" She nods and the two of you turn and walk the remaining mile to where the pokecentre stands. You see no life in the city save for a pair of Murkrow flying around and as you open the door to the foyer of the Centre, the only life is a Chansy snoozing in the courner
[21:43] "Should we wake the chansey up?"
[21:45] <@Dark> "hell yer we should" Azami simply grunts as she flick the light on and throws a pillow from a nearby waiting chair at the sleeping pokemon...which promptly falls out of its chair with a yelp of surprise
[21:46] <@Dark> "Get me some painkillers and a stratcher for Joy!" She shouts out and, after a moment to oriantate itself, the Chansy runs through the door at the back
[21:46] Felix holds back a laugh at the display.
[21:48] <@Dark> A few moments later and the door slams open as the Chansey, now with three other of its type, rush a streatcher out and place Joy upon it. Bowing they wheel her out again without a word and leave you in silence
[21:48] <@Dark> "Hey!" Azami shouts back "Where are my drugs?"
[21:48] <@Dark> "Hip Hip" A small voice says bellow you
[21:49] <@Dark> By your feet, a tiny Hippiny grins cutely as it holds up a tray baring two cups of Orange juice and a pair of painkillers each
[21:50] "Thank you." Felix says as he takes the tray from the small pokemon and holding it to allow Azami to get her pills.
[21:51] <@Dark> Simply gruting her own thank, the woman downs the pills and the drink in one before slumping down, leaving the Hippiny to give a loud giggle and follow the older Chansey out leaving you alone again
[21:53] <@Dark> From the chair she has slumped in, Azami stares at you for a time "How you holding up?"
[21:54] Felix sits opposite of her as he takes his own medicine. "I have the worst headache and I kind of feel like dirt." Felix says honestly.
[21:54] <@Dark> "Well you brought a mountin down on said head and buried yourself in dirt so thats to be expected" She smiles
[21:56] Felix laughes a long with her before wincing. He sits there is silence for a while before suddenly saying, "I need to train..."
[21:56] <@Dark> "Aye?"
[21:58] "Yeah, I'll probably go back to Shadow Forest after I take care of some business." Felix says rubbing his head.
[21:58] <@Dark> "Back to Shadow Forest? I thought you would be heading the other way to the next gym. Thats what everyother trainer does"
[22:00] "That is true. But as I go towards the next gym I'll probably meet people who have fiinally gotten serious about training their pokemon. Besides the odd battle or two however, I haven't been doing much."
[22:00] <@Dark> "Well you may have just saved the region. that's got to count for somthing"
[22:02] "That is true but they won't stay gone forever. And if I don't get stronger there will come a time where that won't be enough. In fact I wasn't even sure that plan of mine would work." Felix says with a sigh.
[22:04] <@Dark> "well...lets just say that there was a chance it wouldnt have" She nods before looking back up "Very well, if that is the path you think right for you then take your time. The Gyms arnt going anywhere...save for Shadow Gym but that should reopen eventually"
[22:06] Felix nods with a smile. "Yeah besides it's not like there's a deadline to getting all the badges."
[22:07] <@Dark> "Exactly. Take life at your pace and see the region. There are a lot of places here you would miss if you rushed from Gym to Gym"
[22:08] "I know and I want to see everything Goin has to offer." Felix sayys with a smile before yawning. "So what are you going to do now?" Felix askes as he stretches a bit.
[22:10] <@Dark> "Me?" She smiles as she leans back "As soon as I have the streignth to move I intend to go home, curl up in my bed and sleep. In the morning I should report in on what happened tonight and then...life as usual I suppose"
[22:12] "That's good to hear." Felix says grinning. He sits back and yawns again before looking up at one of the ceiling fans, watching it spin.
[22:13] <@Dark> "you should get some sleep too. You've earned it"
[22:14] "I guess though I have so many things I have to do now, sleepy feels like it would be a waste of time. Of course exhausting myself and getting sick won't help either."
[22:15] <@Dark> "Chansey" A pokemon calls beside you and a tray for pokeballs is shoved into your face
[22:16] <@Dark> "Well at least let your pokemon get looked over tonight" Azami says
[22:16] Felix nods before putting the four pokeballs onto the tray.
[22:17] <@Dark> "Chans Chans" the pokemon nods before carrying it out and Azami stands up "Whelp I'm going to bed and I'm going to say again you should too. I can send one of my pokemon to cover your bed in sleeping powder if you want?"
[22:17] <@Dark> you carnt tell if that was a joke or not
[22:18] "I think I'll get to sleep just fine." Felix says laughing as he gets up shakily.
[22:20] <@Dark> Nodding, she gives a wave and then leaves the room. behind you a Chansey climbs back into the chair it had been sleeping in when you had arrived and watches you to make sure you dont fall over as you waddle toward your room.
[22:21] As Felix gets to his room he falls over on the bed not bothering to cut on the fan. "Sleep come to me!" He says laughing to himself sleepily before falling he begins to drift off.
[22:23] <@Dark> *********************************
[22:25] <@Dark> You oversleep a great deal that morning, waking up to find the sun already high in the air and the noise of everyday life buzzing in the streets outside. Beside you is a breakfeast which is still warm and on the table on the far side of the room, a tray baring your pokeballs rests beside 4 bowls of diffrent types of pokemon food
[22:28] Felix gets up with a stretch feeling stiff after the long rest. He quickly gets a small basin from the bathroom and fills it with water before letting his pokemon out. He would have let Atlanta have the bath tub but he plans on using that very soon.
[22:29] <@Dark> The pokemon that were used during last nights 'event' each give loud yawns but whatever the Chansey did to them last night has worked well and none of them bare any injuries. They dig into the food with enthusiasm
[22:30] "I'll be back." Felix says before closing the bathroom door, more interested in a shower then food which he quickly gets done.
[22:32] After getting dressed Felix comes back into the room with his pokemon before eating his food, not caring about it's current state.
[22:36] <@Dark> For a while you pokemon are content to eat before they finish and entertain themselves as they wait for you. Anna and Spirand talk amongst themselves as Atlanta bobs up and down in the water and Miyako rises to stare out the window with a worried vacent expression, deep in thought
[22:39] After eating Felix gets up with a yawn. "Okay we have a few things to do today." Felix says with a smile watching and listening to all of his pokemon.
[22:40] <@Dark> All except Miyako turn to give you their undivided attention, the ghost blinking and turning a few moments later as she broke from her thoughts
[22:42] "What are you thinking about Miyako?" Felix asks the ghost putting what he was about to say on hold.
[22:42] <@Dark> "Nothing" She says simply, looking down "just thinking about things"
[22:44] Felix nods before making a mental note to ask her again in private later. "Okay the one thing to do... well I kind of spent all of our money on suppplies for yesterday's trip. So we are currently broke and need to fix that." Felix says sheepishly.
[22:45] <@Dark> A couple of chuckles from the pokemon and nods
[22:46] "Another I have to do is contact Grants parents and tell them the news..." Felix says sadly.
[22:47] <@Dark> Slower nods, espiecially from Miyako
[22:49] "After that I'll tell everyone the pplan for afterwards." Felix says before pulling out three pokeballs and returning Spirand, Atlanta, and Miyako. Pickiing up the eevee he quickly begins to head back to the main lobby.
[22:51] <@Dark> In the main lobby, there is the usual traffic of trainers coming in and out to heal pokemon, sitting and talking in the chairs and Chansey aimlessly wondering around. behind the counter, a tired looking Nurse Joy is back up and going through a clipboared of notes
[22:52] "Can I have a word Nurse Joy?" Felix askes her trying to keep in mind she has a job to do and it might take a while.
[22:55] <@Dark> "Huh?" She looks up before giving a big smile. In the light you can see her tired expression more clearly along with a large, ugly bruise covering her left cheek "Ah Felix, good morning. Of course you can" Using a pen to place a tick in a box on the papers, she hands it to a Chansey and leads you into her private office
[22:56] "Are you okay?" Felix askes the Nurse once alone with her.
[22:57] <@Dark> Sitting in a large chair behind a desk she gives a slow nod "I'm fine yes...sorry I couldnt have been there for you last night"
[22:58] "It's okay." Felix sayys reassuringly before frowning. "Did you already contact the parents of the kids that went missing?"
[22:59] <@Dark> "Azami told me about that..." She sighs "Yes dont worry, I will deal with informing his parents..."
[23:00] "Okay." Felix says silently.
[23:02] <@Dark> "I'm sorry things didnt go as planned last night..."
[23:04] "It's okay." Felix says. "I kind of knew what had happened to him anyways."
[23:05] <@Dark> She simply nods and looks out of the window "I'm afread he was not the first the Gengar has claimed and...and I very much doubt he will be the last"
[23:07] Felix sighes at that.
[23:07] <@Dark> "So" She turns back towards you "What will you do now?"
[23:08] "Well I'm going to raise up some money since I spennt it all preparing. After that, I'm going to go train."
[23:10] <@Dark> "Looking for jobs huh?" She smiles "Well in a run down city like this there are loads to be gained. head on over to the job boared thats on the outside wall of the post office beside the police station. You should be able to find somthing to get your attention there"
[23:11] "Thanks." Felix says offering her a smile.
[23:11] With that Felix opens the door to the office to wait for her to step out, cause chivalry.
[23:12] <@Dark> As she stands to go the phone gives a lound ring and she pauses to look at it before giving a slight gulp "Err...I have to take this and...you may want to wait for this one"
[23:13] <@Dark> "I'm gonna need some backing up"
[23:14] "Okay." Felix says before stepping back into the office.
[23:14] <@Dark> Hitting a button on the phone, the image of a man with his arms crossed, gazing down at you with a sturn expression. In otherwards, Jack looks pissed
[23:15] <@Dark> "Hello" he says simple
[23:15] "Hello." Felix says back sheepishly.
[23:16] <@Dark> "Felix. Been having fun at Anima City?"
[23:16] "I told you last time I was in Fall City." Felix says back.
[23:17] <@Dark> "Nope" He leans forward "When i spoke to you yesterday you said you were just finishing up at Anime city. And Anima City is a long walk from Fall city"
[23:18] Felix sighes. "Yeah..."
[23:19] <@Dark> "And now I wake up to find Sarien barging into my room shouting about her mother, you and Nurse Joy going into ruins to face..." he breaks off from saying the last word
[23:20] <@Dark> "Care to explain?"
[23:20] "Well I didn't want you to worry since I heard you had history with this sort of thing." Felix says as he returns Anna not wanting her to be part of this.
[23:21] <@Dark> "So you decided to just march into what was clearly a trap?"
[23:22] "..." Felix says nothing as that is clearly a good point.
[23:24] <@Dark> "look kid" he sighs "I dont want to seem mean but what you did last night was perhaps the stupidest thing you could have ever done! You have any idea how many people I have seen killed by Gengar? You know why Anima City is now governed by a child? Because her mother saw into Gengar's mind and her will broke!...Arceus damn it you have no idea how lucky you are to still be alive!
[23:24] <@Dark> "
[23:26] "Sorry..." Felix says though noting that fact way.
[23:28] <@Dark> "If I may?" Joy steps in and Jack's eyes widen slightly as he sees her injured face for the first time "Young Felix here was the one that saved us, Azami did not succed in reserecting the guardians in time"
[23:30] <@Dark> Jack pauses as his eyes flick between the two of you before he gives a heavy sigh and leans forward "look, I carnt return to Goin at the moment due to...events going on around here so I need to know that your not going to get yourself killed out there by being heroic"
[23:31] "Well right now I plan on doing a few jobs and training." Felix says.
[23:34] <@Dark> Nodding slowly he looks back at Joy "I want a full report sent via my pokedex as soon as your able" then his eyes flick back up to you "As for you Felix. I hate pulling rank but I'm doing it now. As the one who started you out on your journy and thus your supervisor I hearby forbid you from having anything to do with Gengar or his forces. If he has indeed returned to the region in my absense then you are to avoid him at all costs.
[23:34] <@Dark> "Foucuse on your training and gym badges and if you see Him again you are to contact me immidialtly . Understood?"
[23:35] Felix nods at Jack's order.
[23:36] <@Dark> "ok then" he nods "Sorry to sound cruel but belive me when i say this was for your own good. And Joy? Send me the number of the family of the one you lost, I will speak to them myself later"
[23:37] <@Dark> Joy nods and a second later the screen flicks black, leaving her to sigh and slump in her chair "Pissed off Gym Leaders are no fun..."
[23:38] "Yeah..."
[23:40] <@Dark> "Well I'm afread I has some paperwork to get done so you're free to head off. Hang around the city for as long as you want and know that to you, the guest rooms of this centre are always open" She smiles broadly before finally walking through the door you hold open for her again.
[23:41] Felix smiles as she leaves before going over to the message board. He sighes knowing that he's probably going to end up doing at least three of these.
[23:42] Felix begins looking through them anyways though especially looking for a water based one soo Atlanta can help.
[23:43] <@Dark> The message bored is in the city centre of Fall City where a market is being held with stalls selling items of all shapes and sizes, yet due to the low amount of funds in the city the market is the minimul to be seen
[23:43] <@Dark> On the message board there are a wide variety of jobs but as you focus on ones that revolve around water you find 3 possible jobs
[23:44] <@Dark> 1. "Help! I dropped my wedding ring into the river running around the outskirts of Shadow Forest! Help me get it back please!"
[23:44] <@Dark> 2. "who can beat my Goldeen in battle! Winner takes all battle royal for kids!"
[23:45] <@Dark> 3. "Show me a live Horsea that I copy for my drawing collection and i will reward"
[23:47] "Hm..." felix says. The first one would be easy enough to do. The second however would probably be a battle for water types and though he's like to enter Atlanta has no attacking moves. The last one could also be tricky because the idea of catching a horsea just to show it to someone doesn't sound right to him.
[23:49] Felix takes the first one and then looks around for other messages though not before looking for the time that the battle royal starts.
[23:50] <@Dark> "To all trainers!" A sign reads "Join in the pokemon Fall City battle royal to raise funds for the city to be updated! Sign up by----"
[23:50] <@Dark> *********END OF SESSION***********
comingdarkness
comingdarkness
Addicted Poster
Addicted Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by comingdarkness Sat Jun 23, 2012 11:34 pm

[21:54] <@Dark> "To all trainers!" The sign outside of the police station in Fall City reads out in bold text "Join in on the Fall City pokemon battle royal in order to raise funds to pay for essential upgrades on the city! Teams of two needed with two pokemon per person. Taking place 10 days from today! Ask Officer Jenny for entry details. Guest apperiance promised!!"
[21:56] "Ten days..." Felix says before smiling. "That's enough time fo me to do... a lot." He says grinning before his smile dies off. "But I need to find a partner..."
[21:58] "Well, I'll worry about that a little later. Right now I have a mission to do." Felix says looking at the paper in his hands before reading where he can find the asker so he can get more details.
[21:59] With the general gist of where to go Felix begins to head towards the location so he can better accomplish the mission.
[22:00] <@Dark> As the day beings to move into later morning, you can see Fall city slowly slipping into a more lively routine and the run down city seems to get a bit of life back into it
[22:01] <@Dark> You find the woman that had posted the job exactly where she had said she would be, aimlessly walking around the bank of a small river that runs around the far side of the city
[22:02] "Hello there." Felix says smiling to her and heading towards where she is. "I heard that you needed assistance?"
[22:04] <@Dark> "Huh?" She looks up and smiles "Oh did you take my request? Your here to help?"
[22:05] "Yes maam." Felix says nodding.
[22:06] <@Dark> "Wonderful!" She jumps and smiles "Its down there somewhere...I lost it after I had to jump in the water to avoid some Mightyana that were running around here a few days ago..."
[22:07] "Mightyena can be scary." Felix says remember his first encounter with one. "So the ring is somewhere around here?"
[22:08] <@Dark> "Yer, in the water" She points down "But I carnt see it whenever I wade in and dont have any pokemon that can help me...hence the need for help. I carnt let my husband know I lost the wedding ring..."
[22:10] "I understand." Felix says before releasing Atlanta into the water. "Can you help use out here?" He says to the fish pokemon. "We are looking for a wedding ring that's somewhere down there."
[22:11] <@Dark> The pokemon nods before vanishing beneath the somewhat dirty waves
[22:14] <@Dark> Ten minutes pass and the pokemon does not surface, leaving you both stood by the shore in silence save the the coo of a pair of Pidgy bathing in the water a little futher down the bank
[22:15] "Atlanta? Hello?" Felix says bending down to the water.
[22:17] <@Dark> The Pidgy look over towards you as their is a flicker of water and Atlanta pops out with a slob of mud in its mouth which is then spat onto the side of the bank
[22:18] <@Dark> "Not a nice taste..." The fish grunts
[22:19] "I can imagine so." Felix says rubbing the fish one the head. He reaches into his bag and gives her a berry to help rid her mouth of the taste.
[22:20] <@Dark> Gratefully eating the berry, the fish uses a fine to knock some water onto the mud, causing the mud to flow away and leaving a rather dirty ring on the floor
[22:21] "It looks like it'll have to be cleaned." Felix states while looking at it.
[22:21] <@Dark> "Yes!" The woman shouts as she grabs the ring and rubs it clean on her shirt, placing it back onto her fingure "Oh there we go!"
[22:22] <@Dark> "Thank you!" She pats Atlanta
[22:22] Felix laughes at bit at the display as she pets Atlanta.
[22:23] <@Dark> "Here" She says after a moment and holding out a bag for you, this is for you
[22:25] Felix nods before taking the bag. "Thank you." Felix says.
[22:26] <@Dark> [Alright, i'm narrirator now. You gain 2,000 pokedollers (yen), and a repel. Isnt that nice...]
[22:27] <@Dark> "Thany you again!" She cheers before declaring she is needed at home and leaving you, Atlant watching her leave where he bobs in the water
[22:28] "Thanks for the help Atlanta." Felix says to the fish. "We could probably get another job done today with how wiell you did this one."
[22:29] <@Dark> "so long as i dont have to eat any more dirt...I dont have hands to pick stuff up"
[22:30] "That is a good point. I'll remember that next time such a job comes up."
[22:32] <@Dark> Atlanta smiles and before watching as the Pidgy finish with their bath and fly away
[22:33] "You ready to go?" Felix asks after the bird pokemon fly away.
[22:34] <@Dark> "Yup"
[22:34] Felix nods before returning the fish pokemon with a smile and returning to the job board in Fall City.
[22:36] <@Dark> A second job lists "I live near a telaphone pylon and a pair of Magnimite have spent the last two days orbiting it and causing mishaps with the power...can someone please come and get rid of them?"
[22:38] Felix smiles before taking the paper and heading to where the person is for more details.
[22:40] <@Dark> The day is slipping into the afternoon as you walk a little out of the boundry of the city to find a loan farm house which is, as expected, standing beside a large pylon which has around half a dozen small shapes bobbing around in orbit of the top
[22:40] <@Dark> "Hey!" A man shouts from the house "Who are you?"
[22:41] "My name is Felix." He says holding up the job request paper.
[22:41] <@Dark> "Ah, you come to get rid of those Arceus damn things?" He jeers a thumb up to the pylon
[22:43] "Yup." Felix says nodding before going over to the pylon to get a closer look.
[22:44] <@Dark> As you watch, one of the Magnimite bangs into the pylon and a sudden explosion of electical energy causes a loud bang that makes a bunch of Mareep in the feild besides run around in fear
[22:44] <@Dark> "See why i need those things gone?"
[22:46] "Yes, I do." Felix says before releasing Miyako. "Can you please talk to the magnemite up there are ask them to leave?" Felix asks the ghost knowing it might not work but it's worth the shot.
[22:47] <@Dark> Nodding at you, the ghost rises into the air and hovers up by the pokemon. You hear the sound of talking before there is anohter loud bang as a Magnimite collides and she lowers again.
[22:48] <@Dark> "They dont want to leave" She says, her voice quite as it had been that morning "They say they like it up there and dont see a reason to leave"
[22:49] "I figured as much... Can you tell them that me and Spirand challenge them to a battle for the right to stay?"
[22:51] <@Dark> "What are your terms?" She says after returning, passing on their message
[22:52] "A three on one against Spirand to be fair to them because he has the type advantage. If they win I won't bother them again." Felix says to the ghost.
[22:54] <@Dark> She hovers up and talks to the pokemon, which begin to speed up their orbit before there is a loud bang and four of the Magnitmite fly down towards you. Miyako flies back down and says "They demand four"
[22:54] "I'm fine with that." Felix says while releasing Spirand from his pokeball. "I have a match set up for you. Four magnemites versus you... than you can do it?"
[22:55] <@Dark> THe pokemon nods as it turns to see the Magnimite hover and spin ahead of your, their unblinking eyes not even seeming to look at you as they spin and bob around aimlessly
[22:56] <@Dark> Above you, the remaining Magnimite smash against the pylon and the deafening bang of power announces the strart of the battle
[22:58] Felix steps back to allow them room to battle Spirand while pulling out his pokedex to scan them.
[22:58] <@Dark> as the sound sounds out the four Magnimite begin to spin with varying speed, the two magnets on their bodies beginging to build up a strong electical pressence as their mechanical voices ring out around you
[22:59] <@Dark> [Magnemite, a Magnet Pokémon. Its means of floating through the air are not understood. This very mysterious Pokémon is of the Electric-type. It's able to float through the air and leave its Thunder Wave through its magnet shaped units located on its sides]
[23:00] <@Dark> "MAGNI!!" the pokemon scream and each unleash an attack
[23:01] <@Dark> The first sends out a deafening roar of grinding metal and Spirand grits his teeth against the noise
[23:02] <@Dark> the second 2 unleash a stream of electical energy towards Spirand, though one seems to misjudge its aim and the blast hits the ground. The second does however hit Spirand
[23:04] The thunder attack crackles against Spirand who seems not to be even affected by the attack.
[23:06] <@Dark> the third Magnimite gives out a loud cry as it charges forth, electricity shooting from its magnets as it propells itself forth in a fast tackle
[23:07] Spirand looks at the incoming attack before pushing his head against it, stopping the attack completely.
[23:08] <@Dark> "Magni" the magnet pokemon yelps as it bounes off, its magnets spinning like crazy as it rights itself
[23:08] "Are you sure you want to continue this battle?" Felix says after giving them a chance to see how well Spirand will work against them.
[23:09] <@Dark> "Mani!" The yell in unision, their magnest spinning angryly
[23:12] "Okay then." Felix says. In truth he never wanted to fight them and just wanted to chase them away. "Spirand let's try using bulldoze."
[23:14] spirand nods as he begins to glow and vibrate the area around him doing so as well. He concentrates on the ground under the four magnemite before making it explode upward sending the force of the attack as well as dirt and stones through the air.
[23:20] <@Dark> The Magnimite give loud shouds as the ground explodes, their magnetic waves compltly shutting down in the trauma and thier metallic bodies crassing the ground. When the dust clears they all lie still with a big X replacing their pupils, their magnets twitching every now and then where they lie
[23:21] Felix frowns as they are all knocked out. "Hopefully they'll listen in the future..." He says to himself before smiling and picking up Spirand. "You did great though. And thanks for the assist Miyako."
[23:23] <@Dark> Spirand nods with a cheer and Miyako gives a slight smile. Above you, you can hear the Magnimite shouting and banging against the pylon as electircity bounces from them
[23:24] "Hey a deal is a deal." Felix shouts up to the magnemite.
[23:25] <@Dark> "Magmemite! Mag!!" The all shout before loweing down towards you and hovering on the spot, their magnets swirling like at rapid speeds. Slowly, the KOd pokemon are lifted into the air by their magnetic waves and the pokemon lift back into the air, heading down the road in a chours of mechanical voices shouting
[23:26] "Mission complete." Felix says with a smile as they leave.
[23:28] <@Dark> "Indeed" The man who had hired you nods with a smile "Now me pokemon can sleep easy" he nods towards the sheep pokemon that have been watching the fight with interest
[23:29] "That's good news. I get grumpy when I don't get my sleep." Felix says laughing.
[23:30] <@Dark> "Dont we all" he grins before leading you back towards his house and giving you your reward for the task
[23:31] <@Dark> [Me again...you get 2,500 pokedollers and a bottle of moomoo milk. Hey...why am I the one announcing this stuff...]
[23:31] <@Dark> "Hope thats good for you" the man says "thanks for the help again"
[23:33] "This is plenty good. Thanks for allowing me to help you." Felix says with a smile before looking up trying to see if there was enough time for another job.
[23:34] <@Dark> It is aroud 4 in the afternoon as you reach back into the city
[23:35] "Okay I should have time for one more job." Felix says once again at the mission board.
[23:41] <@Dark> as you walk towards the mission board, you see someone familier stood infront of it, someone you last saw back in Barce town. Looking cocky as every, Joe sighs as he looks over the jobs
[23:42] "What's wrong?" Felix asks him while still looking over the jobs.
[23:43] <@Dark> "Huh?" He blinks as he looks over at you and grins "Oh hey, long time no see"
[23:45] "I could say the same." Felix says smiling.
[23:46] <@Dark> "Heh" He grins before looking back "Nothing good on today"
[23:48] "Really? I've been getting pretty nice missions." Felix says back as he continues to look across the board.
[23:50] <@Dark> "Really? Well you must have taken some of the goods ones then" he chuckles "ALl there is now are thinks like teaching a dog pokemon to stop stealing papers and things. Small towns likes these rearely have good jobs..."
[23:51] "I'm not picky when it comes to jobs." Felix says laughing. "Besides not all the time is being a trainer some glamourous thing. I'm currently trying to relax a bit so these simple missions are good for me."
[23:59] <@Dark> "Well good for you" He shakes his head before stepping away "I'm not intending to stay in the city long anyway. I run down place like this aint of any interest to me
[00:01] "Not even the tournament interest you?" Felix asks tryingto supress a frown. He personally came to like Fall City a good deal.
[00:02] <@Dark> "Mabye whoever that guest apperance will be, but a run down place like this wont be getting many decent trainers I doubt. Mabye I'll come back for it, mabye I wont"
[00:04] "Well to each their own. I'm staying for the tourney. I'm going to be training a lot for it." Felix says as he continues to look for a new job.
[00:05] <@Dark> "Heh, well good look in that. Mabye we will meet up afterwards and you can show me how you've improved"
[00:06] "I'll take you up on that." Felix says with a smile.
[00:07] <@Dark> "Welp, smell you later then" He shrugs before walking away with a slight wave
[00:08] Felix laughes before turning back to the mission board.
[00:14] <@Dark> most of the signs for the day are gone now as the evening draws in with the rest being mostly calls for berry deliveries or calls for people to delive letters for them
[00:15] "I think I can deliver a letter or two. Would be nice to take a walk." Felix says smiling before taking one of the papers.
[00:17] <@Dark> The latter takes you to a house near the pokecentre where an old woman can be seen watching tv. it would appear the "I heard you like Mudkip show" is on tonight
[00:17] <@Dark> "Hello?" She says as you knock on the door as she slips the door open slightly
[00:18] "I heard you had a letter or such you wanted delivered?" Felix says holding up the paper.
[00:20] <@Dark> "Oh yes, thank you" She smiles before giving you a letter wrapped in brown paper "I need this taking to my freind in Anima City, theres an address written on the top. I would send it via the post but I never trusted that delivery pokemon..." She shakes her head "Anima isnt too far out of your way is it?"
[00:26] "No, I think I can get it there just fine." Felix says with a smile.
[00:27] <@Dark> "Thanky dear" She smiles before waving you good by and returning to watch her show
[00:28] <@Dark> [Plot twist on the show! On of the pokemon replied to "Mud" with another "Mud" and not "Kip"! Did not see that coming!!]
[00:31] Felix nods as she goes before going back to the pokemon center and dropping the package off at his room. "I'm going to have to rest early today so I can leave first thing morning tomorrow..." Felix says to himself.
[00:32] <@Dark> With that, you return to the pokecentre
[00:32] <@Dark> ***END OF SESSION******
[00:33] <@Dark> [Is narrirating this really how far i have fallen?]
[00:33] <@Dark> Oh shut it
[00:33] <@Dark> [¬_¬]
comingdarkness
comingdarkness
Addicted Poster
Addicted Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by comingdarkness Thu Jun 28, 2012 10:22 pm

[22:17] <@Dark> You wake up with a jolt from dreams of shadow figures, metalic death and grinning faces. Looking around you it takes a moment to realise that you are still in your room in the pokecentre and you give a deep sigh, banishing thoughts of the harsh nightmares to the back of your mind.
[22:18] <@Dark> Today, after all, is the day you have deceided to return to your journy and head back to Anima City and the forest beyond
[22:19] <Kite> Felix yawns before quickly getting ready taking a short shower and brushing his teeth. After getting dressed he then lets his pokemon out of their pokeballs so he can give them food as well. Everything is done with a slightly rushed attitude because even though he loves the forest he has a lot he wants to get done by the time the tournament starts.
[22:22] <@Dark> Your pokemon notice your haste and follow suit, eating as quickly as they can without simply wolfing the food down before helping you gather the last few things you need
[22:23] <Kite> "Sorry about the rush." Felix says as he finishes up.
[22:26] <@Dark> they all give vary forms of aknowledgment before standing at attention, awaiting to follow you wherever you take them
[22:30] <Kite> "Alright today we are traveling back to Anima City." Felix says as he makes sure that everything is ready. He then returns everyone except Miyako. "You'll be my traveling partner for this okay?"
[22:30] <@Dark> "Huh?" She blinks before nodding slowly "O..Ok"
[22:32] <Kite> "Come on it should be fun. Besides long walks help people get closer to each other... at least that's what I've learned from cheap movies my mom use to watch."
[22:32] <Kite> As he says this he walks out the door waiting for the ghost to follow.
[22:34] <@Dark> She pauses for a second before quickly flying after you and taking her place just above your shoulder. As you walk into the main room of the pokecentre you find it to be mostly empty. Joy is busy eating her breakfast with a Chansy and she bids you a warm good morning as she sees you
[22:35] <Kite> "I'm going to Anima City now." Felix says having already told her before... at least he think he has.
[22:39] <@Dark> She smiles and nods "Of course and good to hear too. Good luck with your aims and I there will alaways be a room open for you here should you need it"
[22:39] <@Dark> "Chansy Chans!" The pokemon beside her shouts, smiling with a wave
[22:40] <Kite> "Thanks for everything." Felix says to the two of them before leaving out rather calmly... just to break into a run as soon as he's out the door.
[22:44] <@Dark> You jog through the early morning Fall City, finding the rundown city somewhat peacful in the quite as shop owners open up and a pair of Murkrow watch you from where they purch. As you run, a woman calls out to you and you turn to see it to be Azami, her head poking out from a house by near the city outskirts
[22:45] <Kite> "Hello there." Felix says stoping for a bit in case she wants to talk.
[22:46] <@Dark> "I wanted to give you somthing before you head off" She shouts over before dissapering back into the house
[22:47] <Kite> Felix stands there patiently though slightly confused to what it will be.
[22:48] <@Dark> You hear a few bangs and the sound of her saying to herself "Where did Sarean but the damn thing?" before she steps back out and holds out a pair of items for you "I hope you dont mind but I heard from a..reliable source that you were after somthing and I thought these may help you in that"
[22:49] <@Dark> [Me again...annoyncing items...*grumble*. You get a Netball and a jar of honey]
[22:55] <Kite> "Thank you." Felix says taking the two items with a smile.
[22:58] *** Kite quit (Ping timeout)
[23:00] *** Kite (Kite@sux-A2C8104E.hsd1.ga.comcast.net) joined
[23:00] <Kite> "Thank you." Felix says taking the two items with a smile.
[23:05] <@Dark> "Well good luck" She smiles before standing aside and letting you go again, waving before yawning as she returns back inside
[23:06] <Kite> "What am I after though?" Felix says to himself as he continues to jog towards the path to Anima City.
[23:10] <Kite> Eventually he reaches the path only slightly winded. "You ready to go Miyako?" He says to the ghost.
[23:11] <@Dark> Miyako nods with a smile and you set off, following the winding road that you had last walked only a few days before (but it feels a lot longer)
[23:12] <Kite> Felix hugs quietly to himself as he walks down the path not worrying much since the last trip here went extremely well.
[23:13] <Kite> "Is this your first time going to a different city?" Felix asks Miyako as they walk.
[23:14] <@Dark> "yes and no" She says as she looks around "When I was training for Her service I traveled with the ghosts between many cities. but we were never allowed to enter any of them..."
[23:16] *** [1]Kite (Kite@sux-A2C8104E.hsd1.ga.comcast.net) joined
[23:17] *** Kite quit (Ping timeout)
[23:17] *** [1]Kite changed nick to Kite
[23:20] <@Dark> ***END OF SESSION*********
comingdarkness
comingdarkness
Addicted Poster
Addicted Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Twilightwings Sun Jul 08, 2012 7:33 pm

Happy fun time on Monday? Smile
Twilightwings
Twilightwings
Experienced Poster
Experienced Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by comingdarkness Mon Jul 09, 2012 11:20 pm

[22:19] <@Dark> [Ahem. In the short last session, you left Fall City behind in your quest to prepair for the up comic torny that will soon be run there]
[22:19] <@Dark> [Now you march along the long path towards Anima City, intending to do whatever you trainers do then to get ready]
[22:19] <@Dark> [Can I go now?]
The early morning sun beats down at you as you walk along the side of the main moterway that runs between the two cities. You must follow this road around half the way then spilt onto a dirt road to get to Anima City
[22:19] <@Dark> On you left is the moterway and on your right is the small river you remember from your first time down this road, now being used by a pair of fishers who are enjoying the early morning
[22:20] Felix walks humming slightly as Miyako follows after him.
[22:26] As he hums Felix still takes the time to look around to make sure everything is okay.
[22:28] <@Dark> The sun burns red in the sky as you walk and you can hear the running of the water beside you, Miyako looking around as if seeing everything for the first time.
[22:31] Felix stops humming staring up at the sky as it turns late. "This always was my favorite time of the day." He says watching in interest as Miyako looks around.
[22:36] <@Dark> "How so?" she looks back at you
[22:37] "It's just beautiful in my opinion. The way the sky turns red... it's hard to explain why I like it so much." Felix says with a laugh.
[22:39] <@Dark> "I never saw the sun like this..." She mutters, hovering close, stairing in almost wonder at the sun "We always moved in the dark when He moved. Its...a bright colour"
[22:41] "I know." Felix says make simply with a smile as he continues to walk though his pace has slowed a good deal.
[22:43] <@Dark> She follows in silence, her eyes taking in the morning alomst hungrely as she sees a pair a Bellsprout wake from the slumber and woddle towards the water to drink. When she sees the way the sun reflects from the surface of the water she absentmindedly hovers over and stairs at the water
[22:44] Felix walks over to her content to let her get her first experience of the sun.
[22:46] <@Dark> She looks almost like a child as she lowers down, watching some of the pokemon splashing about in the water in morning play. One of the front brands of hair lowers almost like an arm and pokes at the water, watching the ripples before she laughs and starts splashing around in it
[22:48] "Having fun?" Felix says jokingly at her behavoir.
[22:51] <@Dark> "I've only ever seen things like this from above at night" she laughs, the Bellsprout looking up with both amused and confused expressions "The moon made them look much colder than they are"
[22:53] "I can imagine so." Felix says memories flying by in his head though he says nothing more.
[22:55] <@Dark> It takes quite a few minutes for her to play her fill, involving a game of throw the pebble with one of the Bellsprout, before she rises back into the air, drenched in water, but laughing still
[22:58] "You know it's nice to see you having so much fun." Felix says hugging the still wet ghost.
[22:59] <@Dark> "I dont even know what that word means" She grins, shaking herself like a dog to clear of most of the water
[23:00] "It means you are enjoying yourself." Felix says not knowing if she was being sarcastic or not.
[23:02] <@Dark> She nods, and moves to hover beside you again and she suddenly seems to have realised somthing shouting with a flash of worry "Sorry to have held you up! I-I didnt mean to"
[23:04] "It's okay." Felix says with a smile. "The reason we left so early was so we can enjoy the walk. Besides watching you have fun is worth any hold up."
[23:05] <@Dark> "Your not made?" She says, lowering slightly where she hovers
[23:07] "Of course I'm not mad." Felix says to the ghost. "I see the reason to be." He says while reaching into his bag and pulling something out to dry off the ghost.
[23:11] <@Dark> She lowers and allows you to dry you off, muttering under her breath as you do so "Back when I was with the others I would have been punished for slowing down a mission like that...I've never let myself go before..."
[23:12] "Well I'm not them. Unless something really important is happening I don't mind if you let go and have fun." Felix says as he finally finishes drying the ghost with one of his shirts.
[23:15] <@Dark> She slowly rises and smiles grimly as she looks back at the water "They would call me infected now"
[23:17] "Infected?" Felix says confused.
[23:20] <@Dark> "By you" She says, her voice low and eyes closed as the morning breeze blows across her "We were always told of how humanity infects pokemon with their disease and corrupts them into blind servitude. I will have been labled a traitor and enermy of the Ghosts now..."
[23:22] "Well I would never turn you into a blind servant..." Felix says frowning at what Miyako said.
[23:25] <@Dark> "I'm with you either way now" She says, opening her eyes to look at you "We are a single foe in the eyes of those I have left behind now...but I thank you for saying that" She smiles again
[23:28] "Your welcome." Felix says with a smile. "I'll stand by you no matter what."
[23:30] <@Dark> She nods happily and rises to take her place beside your shoulder again
[23:32] Felix begins to walk on smiling all the while.
[23:34] <@Dark> as you walk you notice that the ammount of Bellsprout starts to increase the further you walk as the width of the stream begins to widen. They all seem to sing amongst themselves as they dig their roots deep into the ground to soke up water
[23:34] <@Dark> "Bellsprout, Bellsprout, Bellsprout"
[23:37] <@Dark> Miyako hovers in pace with you, watching them with fasination as they sing and drink
[23:37] Felix watches the bellsprout with interest as well.
[23:39] <@Dark> The plant pokemon dont pay you any notice as another pair woddle past and into the water, their yellow plant heads bobbing up and down as they walk
[23:39] <@Dark> "Do they normally gather like this?" Miyako asks
[23:39] "I'm not sure." Felix says.
[23:40] <@Dark> "Well they seem to be enjoying it either way"
[23:40] "They do. I wonder how it feels for them."
[23:42] <@Dark> "mmm" She nods watching them before her eyes are turned towards where a few of the pokemon seem to be struggling and a diffrent pokemon pushes through them
[23:44] "Notice something?" Felix says turning towards where Miyako is looking.
[23:46] <@Dark> You see a larger blue pokemon shove a pair of Bellsprout over as it marches towards the water, a strange pattern on its chest glistening as it moves to stand in the water deep enough to have up to its torso submurged. Behind it, the Bellsprout give annoyed expressions and it throws a rock at them
[23:47] "What's going on?" Felix says curiosly noting that the bellsprout are annoyed.
[23:48] <@Dark> "That pokemon seems to be bullying them" Miyako says from where she hovers
[23:50] "Want to do something about it?" He asks the ghost pokemon.
[23:52] <@Dark> For a moment she is silent, showing the tactic of hideing from bullies she was forced to learn the hard way during her time before she nods "I dont want their..fun, interupted"
[23:57] "Then let's go help them." Felix says smiling before walking towards the blue pokemon. "May I ask why you are bothering these bellsprouts?" He says simply to the pokemon.
[23:59] <@Dark> "Poli" The pokemon says, looking at you from where it floats
[00:02] "It's not very nice to disturb others." Felix says wondering if the pokemon understands him or if he can't understand it.
[00:04] <@Dark> "Poli" The pokemon says, throwing a rock in your direction that hits you dead in the face
[00:05] "Ouch..." Felix says rubbing his face somewhat irratated. Most of the wild pokemon he talked to before at least tried talking before they attacked.
[00:05] <@Dark> "You ok?" miyako asks with a slightly worried look
[00:06] "I'm okay." Felix says to the ghost.
[00:07] Felix pulls out his pokedex to scan the pokemon before trying anything else.
[00:13] <@Dark> [Poliwhirl, the Tadpole Pokémon. Its highly developed muscles allow Poliwhirl to move efficiently on land, plus making it more agile in water]
[00:14] "Do you think you can handle it?" He asks Miyako while looking at the water type.
[00:15] <@Dark> "Alone?" She blinks before looking back "I will try..."
comingdarkness
comingdarkness
Addicted Poster
Addicted Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by comingdarkness Sat Jul 14, 2012 11:55 pm

[21:53] <@Dark> Surrounded by a dozen bellsprout, Miyaki hovers before you as the Poliewhirl takes a few steps forward, its hands flexing slightly as two stalk held eyes twitch back and forth
[21:55] "Are you sure you're ready for this battle?" Felix says not doubting the ghost but at the same time a bit wary like he always is at battles.
[21:57] <@Dark> "This thing is a bully" She replies simply, sounding almost like shes trying to convince herself "I wont let it..."
[21:58] <@Dark> "Poli"
[21:58] "I support you in whatever choice you make." Felix says with reassurance. "Take him down."
[22:02] <@Dark> stomping forth, the pokemon raises its hands and blasts a spray of water into the air making the very air feel damp to the touch
[22:06] Closing her eyes for a bit a wave of psychic energy blasts out from the ghost towards the tadpole pokemon.
[22:07] <@Dark> the blast hits the pokemon and it grunts, frowning slightly before a spray of water erupts from its chest
[22:14] Miyako gets hit right on by the blast of cold water and shivers as she takes the damage from the attack once again getting doused in water. She glares at the water type as a aura of energy surrounds her.
[22:16] <@Dark> The Poliwhirl blins as the aura envelopes it to and shakes its head as it tries to shoot out another Water Gun only for a stram of bubbles to be fired instead
[22:21] Miyako cries out as she is drenched even more having taken a fairly large amount of damage. She however doesn't quit and a sends a shockwave of sound at the opponent.
[22:21] <@Dark> The Poliwhirl swings itself out the way, its stalk mounted eyes blinking slightly as it lands
[22:22] <@Dark> "Poli. Poli Poli"
[22:22] <@Dark> "No I will not!" Miyako shouts back, showing a determined side you have not seen in her before despite the damage
[22:25] <@Dark> "Poli Poli"
[22:26] "Miyako..." Felix says looking on worriedly.
[22:28] <@Dark> The various Bellsprout look around at each other with worried looks as the Poliwhirl seems to slowly lose interest with you
[22:32] Felix walks up to the ghost and begins to slowly try and pull her away from the poliwhirl.
[22:34] <@Dark> The pokemon seems to alomst growl as you pull her away, wriggling to get free as she watches the water type walk away
[22:35] Felix pulls the ghost type in. "I'm sorry..." He says as he continues to try and pull her away.
[22:36] <@Dark> Seeming to click back into reality, she blinks and looks back up to you breathing heavily
[22:39] Felix smiles at the ghost before his hands begin to glow slowly taking away the pain Miyako is in at the cost of taking some of it on himself. "It's okay Miyako." He says again after the healing is done.
[22:40] <@Dark> "I...I dont know what..." She pants before gulping heavily "I just got so angry..."
[22:43] "It's okay everyone gets angry from time to time. I'm just sorry I made you go into that battle... I could have done something..."
[22:48] "Let's continue on to Anima City... but on our way back if you want you can get a second shot at the poliwhirl if you want." He says to the ghost who he begins to dry off.
[22:48] <@Dark> "No. I wanted to do that...I'm sick of sitting back and letting pokemon like that do what they want or having people fight my battles! I am not worthless!" The last word is screamed out at somthing you can not see, her eyes glowling purple as the rage and selfhate that had built up within her over the years seem to explode at once
[22:51] <@Dark> At your suggestion however, she seems to calm down again and nods "yes..."
[22:52] Felix looks at the ghost before pulling her in for a hug. "You're right, you aren't worthless. And next time you will beat that pokemon." Felix says with a smile.
[22:53] <@Dark> pushing her face into your shirt, the ghost simply starts to sob...
[22:53] <@Dark> ***********************************
[22:55] <@Dark> [Time Skipping to later that day. As evening sets you arrive at the buzzing streets of Anima City. Greeted by a large banner welcoming guests that has a Metang hovering beside it as always]
[22:56] With the ghost by his side Felix begins to make his way to the location that he is to deliver the package trying to hurry as he has another location in mind as well.
[22:58] <@Dark> As you walk through the streets you see repair work being done on varoius buildings after the destruction caused by the giant robot incident and several Metang bobbing around the streets as if on patrol. When you arrive at the marked house you find it to be almost the exact same as the house of the woman who had given you the letter
[23:00] Felix knocks on the door having to make an effort to keep himself from getting impatient.
[23:01] <@Dark> Opening the door, a woman who looks almost the exact same smiles at you. You even hear the sound of the "I hear you like Mudkips show" playing in the background. "Hello?"
[23:02] Felix smiles as she opens the door. "I came here to develope something to you." Felix says as he shows her the box.
[23:03] <@Dark> "Hmmm...?" she takes the letter and takes and infuriatingly long time to pull out her glasses and look at it
[23:04] <@Dark> "Oh yes, this is from my sister. Thank you for this"
[23:05] "You're welcome." Felix says not doubting that fact.
[23:05] <@Dark> "Did she give you a reward for it?"
[23:05] "No she didn't."
[23:06] <@Dark> "I see...hold on a moment..." She disappers back into the house
[23:09] Felix begins to hum as he waits though even the tone sounds rushed, almost as if Nurse Joy is on a caffiene rush and trying to treat thirty patients at once. Not like something like that would happen.
[23:09] <@Dark> You hear the wise words of Jack echo in your mind: "Oh you have no idea"
[23:10] Felix has to hold in a laugh as the words appear in his head.
[23:10] <@Dark> After a few moments, the woman appears again and hands you 600 pokedollers "Somthing funny dear?"
[23:11] "Just a funny image in my head." Felix says smiling. "Thank you." He says after taking the money.
[23:13] <@Dark> "And thank you" She smiles and nods before closing the door
[23:14] Felix nods before heading towards the tm shop he visited before battling Sara for the gym badge.
[23:16] <@Dark> You find the Anima City Gym to be unfortunatly closed as the night begins to settle in, a Metang hovering by the door watching you as you approch
[23:16] <@Dark> "Met"
[23:18] "Well this is a slight inconvience. Oh well let's find an inn. We can come back tomorrow. Unless there's something you'd like to do." He says to Miyako.
[23:18] <@Dark> "I dont know the city"
[23:20] "This is true." Felix says. "Let's go get that room then." He says as he begins to do just that.
[23:22] <@Dark> The first inn you come across is a large B&B, a Hoothoot watching you with a tilted head from where it sits atop the door
[23:23] Felix decides to pick this place as an inn walking in and going to the counter.
[23:24] <@Dark> An elderlyman looks up at you with a smile as you approuch, the Meowth sat upon the counter beside him giving you a passing glance as it grooms itself "Can I help you?"
[23:25] "I'd like to get a room for me and my pokemon." Felix says to the man.
[23:26] <@Dark> "How many nights would you stay with us?"
[23:27] "About eight days." Felix says counting up the time it will take to get to the tournament day.
[23:28] <@Dark> "I see..." he mutters, pulling out a calculater
[23:32] <@Dark> "Damn thing...." he grunts as the Calculater fails to accept buttons being pressed before looking back up "Dosent matter, I can work it out later. Need any help with bags or the like?"
[23:34] "No help needed." Felix says pointing to the bag on his back that has everything he needs.
[23:35] <@Dark> He nods and smiles "We have breakfast at 9 till 10. Your room is number 8" he holds out a key for you
[23:37] Felix takes the key with a smile before heading to his room. When he gets there he sets out some food from the container he has for his pokemon and gets things ready to let them out. "Go on and eat up." Felix says as the pokemon are released from the pokeballs. "I'll be right back." He says as he walks outside leaving the pokemon there.
[23:38] As he gets back outside he takes a few steps from the hotel before leaning against the building before sliding to the ground. "Pathetic..." He whispers to himself once he is sure no one is around.
[23:39] "How can I call myself a trainer if all I do is get my pokemon beaten in every match I get into..." He says to himself as he looks up to the sky.
[23:41] <@Dark> "Because you are young" A voice says behind you and you turn to find Janise, the former leader of Anima City Gym look at you with a raised eyebrow
[23:42] Felix doesn't even bother to jump not really in the mood to be expressive. "what does that mean?" He says asking the former gym leader not even turning to her.
[23:44] <@Dark> "It means what it says" She replies simply, walking over to stand beside you "You are rash in your actions because of the fact that you wish to do good. Your pokemon respect that. I see nothing pathetic in the desire to help others against the darkness of the world"
[23:47] "Good intentions mean nothing to back them up... that's what my dad always said." He says looking again at her. "What purpose is it that I want to do good if all I do is get my pokemon hurt? My good desires are just selfishness in the end because I'm not the one putting my life on the line." Felix says somewhat bitterly before he cringes his eyes. Before rubbing his head seeming to get more irratated.
[23:49] <@Dark> "Would you have prefered you didnt do what you did at Fall City? If you hadnt then Miyaki would still be under the inslavement of the one she once called Mistress and the barrier between our world and the nothing beyond would be breaking"
[23:50] Felix tries to listen to her words yet at every one of them his face begins to change as pain and anger takes hold. "No I wouldn't want that..." He forces out of gritted teeth trying to say what he wants to say.
[23:52] <@Dark> "Would you have prefered to have stopped Miyaki fighting that poliwirl? She would have felt resent towards herself for doing nothing as pokemon suffered what she had suffered all her life"
[23:53] "How do you know this!" Felix snaps at her before trying to calm himself down though it seems to be failing. "No... I know that was the right thing..." He says after a while his head throbbing in pain now.
[23:54] <@Dark> Slowly, she places a hand upon your shoudler and lowers her voice "you have lost many battles since your journy started. But look me in the eye and tell me you have not gained so much more"
[23:56] Felix looks at her tears in his eyes which he tries to whip away though they just spring back up. "I have gained something.... four friends that are willin to come with me no matter what... but that doesn't matter if the one that leads hem is no good. I'm not good and have never been good at anything..."
[23:59] <@Dark> "A pokemon will not follow someone they can not trust. Do you think Miyaki would have turned her back upon the ghosts if she didnt belive in you? Do you think the lord of ghosts would be defeated by someone who is "no good"? Do you think that the lives you have already effected would be touched so by someone who is no good?
[23:59] <@Dark> "
[00:01] "They weren't touched by mine. I failed to save Miyako! The only reason she got set free was because a legend got involved. I almost killed all of them when I got away from gengar! And yet in the end... what saved me? Me being good? NO! It wa another legend! I'M WORTHLESS!" He shouts as he grabs his head again. "GET OUT OF MY HEAD!!!"
[00:02] <@Dark> Raising a hand, Janise slaps you hard across the face with a stern expression
[00:03] Felix looks at her stunned a bit as the headache receeds slightly from what she did though only a bit.
[00:05] <@Dark> "I am not in "your head" Felix" She says, her voice sounding more authoritve as she looks at you "I merely see what I see and I see a boy who has faced trials and now must chose his fate. I see one who has faced the lord of ghosts, seen the cruelty of this world and resolved to return to this city to get stronger. And I see someone who cares deeply about those around him. Nothing I have just listed is pathetic unless you allow yourself to go down that road"
[00:10] <@Dark> go down that road"
[00:11] "...Then what do I do... I'm tired of seeing them get hurt everytime I try to do the right thing... I'm tired of failing them..."
[00:13] <@Dark> "Then do what you came here to do" She says simply
[00:14] Felix nods at that. "Thank you..."
[00:15] <@Dark> "If you wish so, meet me in the clearing where we first met tomorrow morning after you have eaten. Perhaps I can help you"
[00:16] "Yes maam." Felix says light returning to his gray eyes.
[00:17] <@Dark> She nods before reaching into one of your pockets and pulling out your badge case, holding it up for you to see and pointing to the badge within "What do you see here?"
[00:18] "The badge I won by working together with my friends." Felix states it being one of his fondest memories.
[00:18] <@Dark> "Exactly" She smiles "And do you think my daughter would have given it to someone she didnt belive in?"
[00:20] "I don't know how to answer that... is there more to the gym battles then just winning the battle?"
[00:21] <@Dark> "Of course there is" She gives a slight wink as she hands the badge back and steps away "A Gym Leader does so much more than just fight you. We test you for your bonds with your pokemon. Thats why in this region we are the ones who give new trainers their pokemon.
[00:22] <@Dark> "We protect the trainers and their pokemon whilst aiding them from the backlines on their path"
[00:24] Felix nods as the rest of his headache is finally dispersed the sound of crows no longer echoing in his head.
[00:26] <@Dark> "Many trainers defeat the elite 4 yet only the select few are offered the role of Gym Leader. Only those who can read people and their pokemon with love and trust" She smiles and turns, moving a few steps away "That is why Jack and Mike were there when you started, because they saw somthing in you"
[00:27] "In me... I always figured everyone saw me the same... except my mom of course..." Felix says remembering the words of his 'friends' from the past.
[00:29] <@Dark> She looks at you for a moment "No one is viewed of as the same. There are those who dislike them and those who like them. Who have you met recently that has shown trust in you? A legend of the forest, a gym leader, several pokemon and more. If all view you equal and i see them then the world must view you well"
[00:33] "Thank you..." Felix says quietly at her words. "I've always wanted to think that... but it's hard when everyone around you is better than you at everything..."
[00:34] <@Dark> "Your a new trainer stepping into a world of trainers. Your not only going to face weak ones who get slowly thouger as you do" She smiles
[00:40] *** Kite quit (Ping timeout)
[00:47] *** Kite (Kite@sux-C65DE4EA.hsd1.ga.comcast.net) joined
[00:48] "Your right... it won't always be easy but as long as there's someone who trusts me I can't let myself get down." Felix says as he finally stands up.
[00:49] <@Dark> "You would make a fine Gym leader some day" She smiles before turning and beginning to walk away
[00:50] "Thank you." Felix says to her as she walks away. Once she is out of sight he runs back up to his room before grabbing each of his pokemon into a hug, even the fish.
[00:53] As Felix goes to sleep the nightmares of crows and laughing voices finally fades away. Before him stands a long twisting road with no end in sight and around each turn he can feel something lurking there waiting for him. Yet he doesn't let the smile go down as he begins to run down it no doubts and fears holding him back now.
[00:50] <@Dark> ***END OF SESSION***
comingdarkness
comingdarkness
Addicted Poster
Addicted Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Twilightwings Sun Jul 15, 2012 12:01 am

This has got to be one of my favorite ones yet.

On the second day of fillers the gm gve to me:
A day of revelations
and a lot of fun missions.
Twilightwings
Twilightwings
Experienced Poster
Experienced Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by comingdarkness Sat Jul 21, 2012 10:29 pm

[21:42] <@Dark> [Last session you arrived in back in Anima City after an unfortunate incounter with a Poliwhirl. This lead to Felix feeling down before he was perked up by a talk with Janise, the former Gym leader of the city]
[21:42] <@Dark> [Now you continue with living your little life]
[21:44] <@Dark> You wake up feeling rather refreased as the sun creeps through the cutains of your hotel room, spreading across your face. As you look up you see Miyaki and Anna sleeping beside each other on the table on the far end of the room and morning newspaper sticking through the main door's post hole
[21:49] <Kite> Felix gets up and streches before checking to see where Spirand is (already knowing where he always puts Atlanta.) While doingthis he tries his best to let them sleep a bit longer.
[21:52] <@Dark> Spirand is under the bed for some reason, his mouth open sligtly as he breaths
[21:53] <Kite> Felix laughes as quietly as he can before he quickly gets dressed. Once done he begins to wake each pokemon up.
[21:56] <@Dark> They all rise at varying speeds, Miyaki being streight up and alert, eyes darting, whislst SPirand seems to be on an utter go slow
[21:57] <Kite> Felix waits patiently being in quite the good mood.
[21:58] <Kite> While waiting however he gathers some stuff and puts them in his bag just in case.
[22:00] <@Dark> Once your pokemon are awake, the gather in a line by the door, awaiting whatever speech you have for the days plans
[22:02] <Kite> "Okay guys, today we will train... and train! And maybe get a few jobs done but mostly train... sound good?"
[22:04] <@Dark> They all give a cheer, save for Atlanta who manages to fall over in mid shout despite lying belly down already in a sink
[22:05] <Kite> Felix nods before returning everyone except Spirand who he picks up before leaving and locking his door.
[22:07] <@Dark> Walking down the stairs, you find that toast and cerials are being offered for breakfast, the table complete the the Meowth from before drinking some milk
[22:10] <Kite> Felix stops by before grabbing four boxes and pulling a bottle from his backback which he fills with milk before running out the door.
[22:11] <@Dark> The Meowth tilts it head at you as you run out
[22:12] <@Dark> Outside, you find that Anima City is a lot busyier in the mornings compared to the slow start of life in Fall City as people already walk around and buisness is in full swing
[22:12] <Kite> As soon as Felix is out the door we begins to jog towards the spot in the forest Spirand in here. all the while he is chanting "Overslept, Overslept, Overslept."
[22:13] <Kite> As he jogs he looks around not use to seeing so many people after being in Fall City.
[22:15] <@Dark> A few people nod to you as you go but most dont seem to pay much attention to the trainer running through the streets, save for a Matank that gives an irritated bleep when you nearly run into it but you run past it shouting apologies
[22:18] <Kite> Felix shakes his head in minor embarassment before he continues to jog.
[22:20] <@Dark> It takes a good 45 mins or so for you to reach the spot Janise had mentioned and have to pause and regain your breath before walking over to where you see her sat reading on a tree stump, her back to you
[22:22] <Kite> After gathering his breathe Felix goes into the clearing before shouting. "Hello!"
[22:24] <@Dark> "Ah Felix" She smiles to you, looking up from her book which you can see to be called 'streignth within' "Feeling better today?"
[22:25] <Kite> "Much." Felix says before putting Spirand down.
[22:26] <@Dark> She simply nods
[22:29] <Kite> "So what do I do now?"
[22:30] <@Dark> "What would you wish to do?"
[22:31] <Kite> "I came here to help my pokemon get stronger so I guess that?"
[22:32] <@Dark> Slowly she closes her book and stands, eyeing you "You guess?"
[22:33] <Kite> "No, I'm sure." Felix says after a small wait.
[22:37] <@Dark> Again she eyes you before turning and gesturing for you to follow "You can leave no room for doubt in your heart. Find certanty in your aims and you will find the will to acheive them"
[22:39] <Kite> Felix nods before following after walking in a pace Spirand can match.
[22:40] <@Dark> Janise says nothing as she leads you deeper into the forest, through thick trees and plantlife that streatches out. It is still only the outskirts so you are safe from preditors, but the forest still stands tall around you
[22:41] <Kite> Felix continues to walk on humming silently.
[22:44] <@Dark> After another ten minutes of walking, Janise stops on the edge of what seems like a large pit streatching out around the size of a football pitch before you. Rough, climable rocks cover the sides that you can tell you would be able to use to enter and leave the ditch
[22:47] <Kite> Felix looks at the previous gym leader in slight confusion on what to do.
[22:48] <@Dark> "This is where several have come to trai over the years. My daughter and the Shadow Gym leaders included...though the latter only used it for about a week. I belive it may serve your purposes"
[22:49] <Kite> "What do I do?"
[22:51] <@Dark> She simply smiles and points downward as she sits on a rock and pulls out her book again "You train against the pokemon that live within. They like to battle and are not too strong, a fine way to level your pokemon up"
[22:53] <Kite> Felix nods before turning to her. "I have something I have to do before going in." Felix says. "Atlanta has no attacking moves and I don't want to go in if someone would get left out."
[22:54] <@Dark> She raises an eyebrow at you before nodding, flicking throug her book to find her page "This place in offered to you for training when you desire"
[22:55] <Kite> Felix nods before picking up Spirand and going back to the city knowing where he wants to go.
[22:58] <@Dark> As before life is in full swing for the city, with people and pokemon working together to carry out jobs whilst people go about their everyday lives
[23:11] <Kite> Felix goes to the job board to ask trainers there if they know where the move tutor here would be since fellow trainers would generally be a good source of info.
[23:14] <@Dark> the move tutor apparently lives near the city centre but is closed today, though they say it is set to open again tm. Jobs on the boards are the usual from "Get rid of this pokemon X" to "Get X for me"
[23:16] <Kite> Felix looks over the list of jobs looking for two jobs he can complete.
[23:19] <@Dark> You may pick from: "Help me get rid of the Glameow that keeps digging up my plants!", "Lost: One photograph last seen in Shadow Forest" and "Pokemon needed for phatography"
[23:20] <Kite> Felix looks for what pokemon are wanted for photography though he is sure he'll be getting the first two.
[23:22] <@Dark> No list is given, it simply says "Attractive pokemon needed for modeling in new advertising articals"
[23:25] <Kite> Felix takes the first two jobs with a small smile before looking for the location of the one who askes for the photograph to be found.
[23:26] <@Dark> *****END OF SESSION*******
comingdarkness
comingdarkness
Addicted Poster
Addicted Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Twilightwings Sun Aug 05, 2012 7:57 pm

[15:25] <@Dark> [when last we left you were having a discussion with a pair of spider pokemon over obtaning a picture they had used to build their house. We now resume with that...yer]
[15:26] <@Dark> [What is the law of the forest? Why do they have eight legs? What is Gengar up to and will he play poker with me? All these question and more are about to be utterly ignored in this episode]
[15:27] <@Kite> Felix starts pacing around trying to think of something. After a minute he stops before looking back up to the spinaraks. "May I have the picture if I replace it with another one?"
[15:28] <@Dark> The more agreesive of the Spinaraks simply hisses whilst the second simply stairs "You have such a object?"
[15:29] <@Kite> "Not as of this moment. I can go find one for you though." Felix says to the spider pokemon.
[15:31] <@Dark> "It would be difficult and dangerous for us..."
[15:32] <@Kite> "So is it a deal?" Felix asks.
[15:33] <@Dark> The spider looks at the forest around him and the two slowly begin to back into the hole they had hidden in "We do not promise...but mabye..."
[15:34] <@Kite> "Well then I'll take that chance." Felix says before picking up Spirand. "I'll be back as soon as possible." He says to the spinarak before he begins to jog back to the town to look for a place to purchase pictures.
[15:39] <@Dark> As always with Anima City, people are walking around in their various jobs and the ever constent partols of metang are moving around
[15:40] <@Kite> Felix slows down, as to not bump into a metang this time, before he starts to look around for a place to purchase pictures.
[15:46] <@Dark> You stuggle to find a decent picture store for the size however, after some hunting you realize that the Anima postcards from the local papershop would work just as well...
[15:47] <@Kite> Going there Felix begins to look through images to see what is there and what can be of interest.
[15:48] <@Dark> Pictures of the Gym and various Landmarks are common, one featureing Clair and her mother with a couple of Metang outside of the city centre or gym
[15:50] <@Kite> Felix picks up one such picture before looking for one of the forest.
[15:52] <@Dark> You can pick from one of the lake that runs around the side, one of a few wild pokemon messing around or one of pair of zubat sleeping from a tree
[15:53] <@Kite> Felix picks up the one of the lake before going to purchase the two cards.
[15:55] <@Dark> "Thats 70 a piece please"
[15:56] <@Kite> Felix hands over the money with a smiles before leaving out of the store and going towards the Spinaraks again.
[15:57] <@Dark> ****END of Session*****
Twilightwings
Twilightwings
Experienced Poster
Experienced Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by comingdarkness Sat Aug 18, 2012 10:33 pm

[22:14] <@Dark> Upon Felix's return to the embrace of the Shadow Forest he can feel the wild pokemon chunnering amongst themselves, even the Spinarks are back out working upon their lare
[22:16] *** Ice (Iceshadow4@sux-431A3F30.ips.direcpath.com) joined
[22:16] <@Kite> Felix yawns slightly tired from running back and forth but none the less walks to the spinarak's web, two photos in hand.
[22:16] <@Dark> A Pidgy is flying through the trees, its eyes unblinking as it lands upon the branchs, seeming to watch Felix with great interst as the Spinarak turn towards him, clicking their names in irritation at being stopped from working by him again
[22:18] <@Kite> "I have the photos you two asked for." Felix says to the two spider pokemon.
[22:18] <@Dark> "Spin, Spin!"
[22:19] <@Kite> Felix walks up to the two spiders before holding the two pictures up towards where they can get them. Beside him Spirand keeps watch to make sure they don't try to attack.
[22:21] <@Dark> The two spiders click at each other as they place it against the wall, taking every measure to ensure it would work before slowly removing a very sticky, web covered picutre from the pits of their lare and tossing it towards him, quickly stuffing both of the new pictures into place as the wall seems to shake a little
[22:22] <@Dark> Above, the Pidye seems to frown at the exchange, bobbing its head around where a small marker seems to have been painted on a nearby tree
[22:22] <@Dark> "Spin Spin"
[22:23] <@Kite> Felix takes the picture with a smile. "Thank you and take care." He says to the two spiders before leaving to report back to the person who requested the picture.
[22:23] <Dorian> The Pidgey flies out of the way as a small - ok, not that small, maybe an inch across - hole appears in the marker on the tree with a loud crack.
[22:24] <@Dark> The Spinarak shout out and dissapear into the lare, other pokemon all around suddenly bolting
[22:26] <@Kite> Felix continues to move heading for his destination wanting to get there as soon as possible.
[22:29] <Dorian> A voice can be just heard, though due to distance more than volume, as it sounds like it's shouting, through the trees: "For fucks sake, he was supposed to jump!"
[22:31] <@Kite> "Dorian..." Felix says as he stops running. "He turns before moving towards the voice."
[22:32] <Dorian> I lean out from behind a tree. "Hey."
[22:32] <@Kite> "You have this habit of just randomly appearing." Felix says with a smile.
[22:34] <@Kite> "Well, I have a job to complete... want to acompany me back to town?" Felix says turning from Dorian.
[22:35] <Dorian> "Hmm? Oh, yeah, that's a thing. Yeah, let's go do things."
[22:36] <@Kite> Felix nods before he begins to jog back to Anima City, Spirand still in hand.
[22:36] <@Dark> As you leave, the Spinarak rise back into view just long enough to spit a ball of web towards Dorian before vanishing again
[22:37] <Dorian> I spin and shoot it out of mid air. "Gotta do better than that!"
[22:37] <Dorian> With a grin on my face, I saunter after Felix.
[22:40] <@Dark> As you arrive back in Anime City, Kite leads the way towards where the woman who had hired him lived, near the central park of the city. She thanks him warmly and offeres 1000 pokedollers and a Spicy Poffin for one of his pokemon.
[22:41] <@Kite> Felix smiles and gives a thanks as he pockets the money and gives the poffin to Spirand for accompaning him.
[22:42] <@Dark> The pokemon eats the poffin and follows as you and Dorian begin to stroll towards the park because...I dunno good place to go talk?
[22:43] <@Kite> "So how have you been?" Felix says as he gets there.
[22:44] <Dorian> "Been good. Been examining the technology in a Pokédex. You know these things have a phone?"
[22:45] <@Kite> "Yeah... don't remind me..." Felix says remember the 'talk' he got.
[22:46] <@Dark> A large Metank flies over head in the usual partol of the park, pausing for a time to scan you both before moving away with a beep
[22:47] <Dorian> "Hey, that's rude! See how you like it!" I shout at it, scanning it with my pokédex. Which I integrated with my scouter.
[22:48] <@Kite> As Dorian scans the pokemon Felix pulls out another mission statement reading over the requirements.
[22:49] <Dorian> "Yeah, but I was thinking. We need a way of executing simultaneous long range communications at a chronosynchronous rate. In other words, pass me your Pokédex."
[22:49] <@Kite> Felix nods and passes Dorian his pokedex slightly occupied.
[22:49] <@Dark> [Metang, the Iron Claw Pokémon. Metang is the evolved form of Beldum The pokedex peeps after a rather long moment [Its highly developed intellect and strong magnetic force allow it to create powerful psychic energy]
[22:51] <Dorian> "Right, let's link these things." I say, and get to work.
[22:59] <@Kite> Felix nods knowing what he's hunting now before breaking out of his stupor.
[23:01] <@Kite> "Dorian I need my pokedex." Felix says pocketing the paper.
[23:01] <Dorian> "Two minutes, this thing is either being a bitch or has some form of advanced AI that hates me."
[23:02] <@Dark> The pokedex twitches its light slighty
[23:02] <@Kite> "What are you doing anyways?" Felix says as he picks up Spirand again who was wandering around biting random toys and building a sand castle?
[23:03] <Dorian> "Stuff."
[23:05] <@Dark> Slowly, a Matang seems to turn towards you and begin moving over, its eyes fixed upon the pokedex
[23:05] <@Kite> Felix takes his pokedex from Dorian with a sigh. "Sadly my stuff be more important... and are you trying to scan my personal files?" He says looking at the screen.
[23:06] <@Dark> The blue light on the top of the pokedex is flashing and a large key image is emblased upon the screen
[23:06] <@Kite> "........." Felix says nothing as he looks at Dorian.
[23:06] <Dorian> "No. And what are you looking at? Someone sent this guy an encrypted file, so I'm scanning if for viruses."
[23:07] <@Kite> "Dude... you're paying if it's broke... how am I suppose to contact my mom now?"
[23:07] <@Dark> "Metang" The pokemon peeps in a clear 'is everything all right?'
[23:07] <Dorian> "I'm from Orre and I'm an engineer, I can fix it if it's broke."
[23:07] <Dorian> "Also, yes, everything is fine, thanks for asking."
[23:08] <@Kite> "But you're the one who broke it..." Felix says with a frown as he tries to get into his files personally.
[23:08] <Dorian> "Then I'll be the one to fix it. Deal?"
[23:09] <@Dark> [Unknown acces has been detected] the pokedex beeps [please contact adminsiter immidialty]
[23:09] <@Dark> THe Metang seems to raise an eyebrow...and off feat for one of its kind really...
[23:09] <@Dark> At the entre of a code though from Felix, its sudden stops beeping and the image of the key vanishes
[23:10] <@Dark> [passcode accepted
[23:10] <@Kite> Felix smiles before he begins to open a notebook of things he is currently doing. Once there he begins to type in messages.
[23:12] <Dorian> "Useless peice of junk."
[23:13] <@Dark> The Metang hovers for a time longer before seeming to nod and turn to leave
[23:13] <@Kite> "Nah, I just got a few things installed while you were gone." Felix says as he continues to message into the pokedex.
[23:15] <Dorian> "I'll say. The fuck programs did you get installed on that thing?"
[23:17] <@Kite> Finally done and satisfied Felix closes the pokedex before turning to Dorian. "A few different ways to encrypt information on you're pokedex. Did you know that if someone stole you're pokedex info they could use it to rob your account and steal your pokemon from you while they are at a pokemon center or at a professor's lab?"
[23:18] <Dorian> "Did you know my pokédex is my mech arm?"
[23:19] <@Kite> "Really that sounds useful." Felix says with a small laugh. "Maybe I should get one." Felix says before looking up to the sky to get a quick guess of the time.
[23:19] <Dorian> "Make one, then, they don't get sold."
[23:23] <@Dark> THe bell atop the pokemon Gym rings three in the afternoon as the Metang below by the gate of the park exchange shifts, the one that had been with you casting you a last glance before heading back to the gym to allow another to take its place
[23:24] <@Kite> "Noted." Felix says as he begins to walk back to the city. "Well I have another job to do... want to come with?" He says to Dorian as he continues to move.
[23:25] <Dorian> "May as well. Do I get money as well?"
[23:26] <@Kite> "Hm... I'll think about it. Besides what I really want is the training. The money is just a nice added bonus." Felix says as he begins to do math in his head.
[23:29] <Dorian> "Alright, then. But if I get no money you're waking up with nothing to your name at all."
[23:29] <@Kite> As he walks Felix turns towards Dorian. "How about a fourth then." Felix says rolling his eyes.
[23:30] <Dorian> "A quarter. A. Quarter. Do you LIKE not waking up in an alley in your boxers with everything you own conspicuously missing?"
[23:31] <@Kite> "Well see for that to work you'd need to first know where I'm staying. And then you'd need my info for my pokedex to get my money." Felix says as he continues to walk.
[23:32] <@Dark> As you walk away arguing, a woman dressed in purple watches intently from a nearby coffee shop...
[23:32] <@Dark> *****END OF SESSION********

......Why wont this day end! Its like groundhog day only without the day ending to restart...
comingdarkness
comingdarkness
Addicted Poster
Addicted Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next