Burnt Legion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon RPG!

+3
Camokasi
GrandTheft
comingdarkness
7 posters

Page 6 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

Pokemon RPG! - Page 6 Empty Re: Pokemon RPG!

Post by Twilightwings Sun Aug 05, 2012 7:57 pm

[15:25] <@Dark> [when last we left you were having a discussion with a pair of spider pokemon over obtaning a picture they had used to build their house. We now resume with that...yer]
[15:26] <@Dark> [What is the law of the forest? Why do they have eight legs? What is Gengar up to and will he play poker with me? All these question and more are about to be utterly ignored in this episode]
[15:27] <@Kite> Felix starts pacing around trying to think of something. After a minute he stops before looking back up to the spinaraks. "May I have the picture if I replace it with another one?"
[15:28] <@Dark> The more agreesive of the Spinaraks simply hisses whilst the second simply stairs "You have such a object?"
[15:29] <@Kite> "Not as of this moment. I can go find one for you though." Felix says to the spider pokemon.
[15:31] <@Dark> "It would be difficult and dangerous for us..."
[15:32] <@Kite> "So is it a deal?" Felix asks.
[15:33] <@Dark> The spider looks at the forest around him and the two slowly begin to back into the hole they had hidden in "We do not promise...but mabye..."
[15:34] <@Kite> "Well then I'll take that chance." Felix says before picking up Spirand. "I'll be back as soon as possible." He says to the spinarak before he begins to jog back to the town to look for a place to purchase pictures.
[15:39] <@Dark> As always with Anima City, people are walking around in their various jobs and the ever constent partols of metang are moving around
[15:40] <@Kite> Felix slows down, as to not bump into a metang this time, before he starts to look around for a place to purchase pictures.
[15:46] <@Dark> You stuggle to find a decent picture store for the size however, after some hunting you realize that the Anima postcards from the local papershop would work just as well...
[15:47] <@Kite> Going there Felix begins to look through images to see what is there and what can be of interest.
[15:48] <@Dark> Pictures of the Gym and various Landmarks are common, one featureing Clair and her mother with a couple of Metang outside of the city centre or gym
[15:50] <@Kite> Felix picks up one such picture before looking for one of the forest.
[15:52] <@Dark> You can pick from one of the lake that runs around the side, one of a few wild pokemon messing around or one of pair of zubat sleeping from a tree
[15:53] <@Kite> Felix picks up the one of the lake before going to purchase the two cards.
[15:55] <@Dark> "Thats 70 a piece please"
[15:56] <@Kite> Felix hands over the money with a smiles before leaving out of the store and going towards the Spinaraks again.
[15:57] <@Dark> ****END of Session*****

Twilightwings
Experienced Poster
Experienced Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by comingdarkness Sat Aug 18, 2012 10:33 pm

[22:14] <@Dark> Upon Felix's return to the embrace of the Shadow Forest he can feel the wild pokemon chunnering amongst themselves, even the Spinarks are back out working upon their lare
[22:16] *** Ice (Iceshadow4@sux-431A3F30.ips.direcpath.com) joined
[22:16] <@Kite> Felix yawns slightly tired from running back and forth but none the less walks to the spinarak's web, two photos in hand.
[22:16] <@Dark> A Pidgy is flying through the trees, its eyes unblinking as it lands upon the branchs, seeming to watch Felix with great interst as the Spinarak turn towards him, clicking their names in irritation at being stopped from working by him again
[22:18] <@Kite> "I have the photos you two asked for." Felix says to the two spider pokemon.
[22:18] <@Dark> "Spin, Spin!"
[22:19] <@Kite> Felix walks up to the two spiders before holding the two pictures up towards where they can get them. Beside him Spirand keeps watch to make sure they don't try to attack.
[22:21] <@Dark> The two spiders click at each other as they place it against the wall, taking every measure to ensure it would work before slowly removing a very sticky, web covered picutre from the pits of their lare and tossing it towards him, quickly stuffing both of the new pictures into place as the wall seems to shake a little
[22:22] <@Dark> Above, the Pidye seems to frown at the exchange, bobbing its head around where a small marker seems to have been painted on a nearby tree
[22:22] <@Dark> "Spin Spin"
[22:23] <@Kite> Felix takes the picture with a smile. "Thank you and take care." He says to the two spiders before leaving to report back to the person who requested the picture.
[22:23] <Dorian> The Pidgey flies out of the way as a small - ok, not that small, maybe an inch across - hole appears in the marker on the tree with a loud crack.
[22:24] <@Dark> The Spinarak shout out and dissapear into the lare, other pokemon all around suddenly bolting
[22:26] <@Kite> Felix continues to move heading for his destination wanting to get there as soon as possible.
[22:29] <Dorian> A voice can be just heard, though due to distance more than volume, as it sounds like it's shouting, through the trees: "For fucks sake, he was supposed to jump!"
[22:31] <@Kite> "Dorian..." Felix says as he stops running. "He turns before moving towards the voice."
[22:32] <Dorian> I lean out from behind a tree. "Hey."
[22:32] <@Kite> "You have this habit of just randomly appearing." Felix says with a smile.
[22:34] <@Kite> "Well, I have a job to complete... want to acompany me back to town?" Felix says turning from Dorian.
[22:35] <Dorian> "Hmm? Oh, yeah, that's a thing. Yeah, let's go do things."
[22:36] <@Kite> Felix nods before he begins to jog back to Anima City, Spirand still in hand.
[22:36] <@Dark> As you leave, the Spinarak rise back into view just long enough to spit a ball of web towards Dorian before vanishing again
[22:37] <Dorian> I spin and shoot it out of mid air. "Gotta do better than that!"
[22:37] <Dorian> With a grin on my face, I saunter after Felix.
[22:40] <@Dark> As you arrive back in Anime City, Kite leads the way towards where the woman who had hired him lived, near the central park of the city. She thanks him warmly and offeres 1000 pokedollers and a Spicy Poffin for one of his pokemon.
[22:41] <@Kite> Felix smiles and gives a thanks as he pockets the money and gives the poffin to Spirand for accompaning him.
[22:42] <@Dark> The pokemon eats the poffin and follows as you and Dorian begin to stroll towards the park because...I dunno good place to go talk?
[22:43] <@Kite> "So how have you been?" Felix says as he gets there.
[22:44] <Dorian> "Been good. Been examining the technology in a Pokédex. You know these things have a phone?"
[22:45] <@Kite> "Yeah... don't remind me..." Felix says remember the 'talk' he got.
[22:46] <@Dark> A large Metank flies over head in the usual partol of the park, pausing for a time to scan you both before moving away with a beep
[22:47] <Dorian> "Hey, that's rude! See how you like it!" I shout at it, scanning it with my pokédex. Which I integrated with my scouter.
[22:48] <@Kite> As Dorian scans the pokemon Felix pulls out another mission statement reading over the requirements.
[22:49] <Dorian> "Yeah, but I was thinking. We need a way of executing simultaneous long range communications at a chronosynchronous rate. In other words, pass me your Pokédex."
[22:49] <@Kite> Felix nods and passes Dorian his pokedex slightly occupied.
[22:49] <@Dark> [Metang, the Iron Claw Pokémon. Metang is the evolved form of Beldum The pokedex peeps after a rather long moment [Its highly developed intellect and strong magnetic force allow it to create powerful psychic energy]
[22:51] <Dorian> "Right, let's link these things." I say, and get to work.
[22:59] <@Kite> Felix nods knowing what he's hunting now before breaking out of his stupor.
[23:01] <@Kite> "Dorian I need my pokedex." Felix says pocketing the paper.
[23:01] <Dorian> "Two minutes, this thing is either being a bitch or has some form of advanced AI that hates me."
[23:02] <@Dark> The pokedex twitches its light slighty
[23:02] <@Kite> "What are you doing anyways?" Felix says as he picks up Spirand again who was wandering around biting random toys and building a sand castle?
[23:03] <Dorian> "Stuff."
[23:05] <@Dark> Slowly, a Matang seems to turn towards you and begin moving over, its eyes fixed upon the pokedex
[23:05] <@Kite> Felix takes his pokedex from Dorian with a sigh. "Sadly my stuff be more important... and are you trying to scan my personal files?" He says looking at the screen.
[23:06] <@Dark> The blue light on the top of the pokedex is flashing and a large key image is emblased upon the screen
[23:06] <@Kite> "........." Felix says nothing as he looks at Dorian.
[23:06] <Dorian> "No. And what are you looking at? Someone sent this guy an encrypted file, so I'm scanning if for viruses."
[23:07] <@Kite> "Dude... you're paying if it's broke... how am I suppose to contact my mom now?"
[23:07] <@Dark> "Metang" The pokemon peeps in a clear 'is everything all right?'
[23:07] <Dorian> "I'm from Orre and I'm an engineer, I can fix it if it's broke."
[23:07] <Dorian> "Also, yes, everything is fine, thanks for asking."
[23:08] <@Kite> "But you're the one who broke it..." Felix says with a frown as he tries to get into his files personally.
[23:08] <Dorian> "Then I'll be the one to fix it. Deal?"
[23:09] <@Dark> [Unknown acces has been detected] the pokedex beeps [please contact adminsiter immidialty]
[23:09] <@Dark> THe Metang seems to raise an eyebrow...and off feat for one of its kind really...
[23:09] <@Dark> At the entre of a code though from Felix, its sudden stops beeping and the image of the key vanishes
[23:10] <@Dark> [passcode accepted
[23:10] <@Kite> Felix smiles before he begins to open a notebook of things he is currently doing. Once there he begins to type in messages.
[23:12] <Dorian> "Useless peice of junk."
[23:13] <@Dark> The Metang hovers for a time longer before seeming to nod and turn to leave
[23:13] <@Kite> "Nah, I just got a few things installed while you were gone." Felix says as he continues to message into the pokedex.
[23:15] <Dorian> "I'll say. The fuck programs did you get installed on that thing?"
[23:17] <@Kite> Finally done and satisfied Felix closes the pokedex before turning to Dorian. "A few different ways to encrypt information on you're pokedex. Did you know that if someone stole you're pokedex info they could use it to rob your account and steal your pokemon from you while they are at a pokemon center or at a professor's lab?"
[23:18] <Dorian> "Did you know my pokédex is my mech arm?"
[23:19] <@Kite> "Really that sounds useful." Felix says with a small laugh. "Maybe I should get one." Felix says before looking up to the sky to get a quick guess of the time.
[23:19] <Dorian> "Make one, then, they don't get sold."
[23:23] <@Dark> THe bell atop the pokemon Gym rings three in the afternoon as the Metang below by the gate of the park exchange shifts, the one that had been with you casting you a last glance before heading back to the gym to allow another to take its place
[23:24] <@Kite> "Noted." Felix says as he begins to walk back to the city. "Well I have another job to do... want to come with?" He says to Dorian as he continues to move.
[23:25] <Dorian> "May as well. Do I get money as well?"
[23:26] <@Kite> "Hm... I'll think about it. Besides what I really want is the training. The money is just a nice added bonus." Felix says as he begins to do math in his head.
[23:29] <Dorian> "Alright, then. But if I get no money you're waking up with nothing to your name at all."
[23:29] <@Kite> As he walks Felix turns towards Dorian. "How about a fourth then." Felix says rolling his eyes.
[23:30] <Dorian> "A quarter. A. Quarter. Do you LIKE not waking up in an alley in your boxers with everything you own conspicuously missing?"
[23:31] <@Kite> "Well see for that to work you'd need to first know where I'm staying. And then you'd need my info for my pokedex to get my money." Felix says as he continues to walk.
[23:32] <@Dark> As you walk away arguing, a woman dressed in purple watches intently from a nearby coffee shop...
[23:32] <@Dark> *****END OF SESSION********

......Why wont this day end! Its like groundhog day only without the day ending to restart...

comingdarkness
Addicted Poster
Addicted Poster

http://commingdarkness.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Twilightwings Sun Aug 19, 2012 12:37 am

[19:00] <@Kite> You stand in the midst of a forest wandering around. On your map it says for you to continue north but you don't listen to it because it has gotten you lost quite a few times. Shadow Forest is living up to its name it seems as you just continue to get lost and you can promise that you've been in this spot before.
[19:00] <@Kite> Around you the sound of pokemon moving is everywhere as your cyndaquil sighes beside you.
[19:02] <Ice> Looking at shadow Naoya would kneel down to the little thing peting his head before picking him up to set it ontop of his head. "Well buddy you pick a direction this time...the map says north but screw this thing."
[19:03] <@Kite> The cyndaquil looks around before pointing left. After a second it nods confirming his answer.
[19:06] <Ice> Nodding at his friend Naoya would place both hands on Shadow's back before taking his first step into the underbrush of the shadow forest, It was dark slightly but he was managing as he continued on his path to find the next city
[19:07] <@Kite> All around you noise quiets as you walk as it slowly begins to become late. You however probably don't want to see how dark this forest can get.
[19:11] <@Kite> On top of your head Shadow begins to look around for threats.
[19:14] <Ice> Petting his little friends head Naoya would begin to pick up his pace, the night time was probally not the best with a place named the shadow forest...though it was interesting to see wha the would be able to find. Either way his speed increased so he would find his way out of the forest soon
[19:16] <@Kite> As you continue to move you come to another fork in the path. Your useless map says to turn right but useless map is useless apparantly.
[19:19] <Ice> Looking down at the map Naoya would sigh and look to the left to see if there was any signs of life in that direction, his eyes drifting to the left and right he would begin to rub his chin before ultimately thinking maybe the map had finally gotten its act together and would point him towards the city this time and not back into the shadow forest.
[19:21] <@Kite> As you continue to head right you see signs of a clear and well traveled path showing you that maybe maps are worth something.
[19:24] <Ice> Happily stratching his pokemon's head Naoya would begin walking faster on the path towards the town his thoughts else where as he was finally happy that he might have a decent place to sleep now.
[19:24] <@Kite> However as you head towards the path the map is ripped from your hand and then shredded to pieces by a small dog like pokemon.
[19:27] <Ice> Eye twitching Naoya would pull out the pokedex to register what pokemon had just eatten his map, While he did this he would crouch lower to allow shadow to jump from his head and prepare just incase a battle broke out.
[19:31] <@Kite> [Poochyena- the bite pokemon. This pokemon has a strong bite that can crack the bones of opponents. It often scavenges food when alone however and only likes to hunt when in a pack.]
[19:35] <Ice> Naoya's eye would twitch once again as his foot began lifitng off the ground to stomp the little pokemon's head in. Dropping his foot down hard he would scream for Shadow to use ember on Poochyena
[19:40] <@Kite> The poochyena dodges away from the foot with a grin before it gets hit by Shadow's ember attack which sends it sprawling back.
[19:44] <@Kite> The poochyena groans as it gets to its legs shakily. It then rushes in for a tackle attack towards Shadow.
[19:49] <Ice> Seeing shadow get hit so hard made naoya more angry so he threw a regular pokeball at the poochyena hopeing to save his pokemon from taking more damage and to obtain a new companion
[19:54] <@Kite> The pokeball strikes the poochyena who yelps as it is sucked inside. The pokemon shakes before the poochyena emerges slightly annoyed now.
[19:56] <@Kite> The pokeball lays on the ground smoking slightly as the poochyena growls as you again.
[19:59] <Ice> Naoya growls back at the animal as he began to circle the thing aiming to pick up the pokeball. "Shadow use tackle then quickly get behind me."
[20:02] <@Kite> The poochyena dodges away from the injured cyndaquil watching you as you circle it.
[20:05] <Ice> Picking up the pokeball Naoya would hold it in a way to examine the thing while keeping the Poochyena in his sight, "Your a tough little guy, I like you and would gladly help you get even stronger now so next time we visit this city you can show off to all your friends on how strong you became
[20:05] <@Kite> The poochyena seems to take a bit of offense to what you say though it keeps listening.
[20:12] <Ice> Naoya would notice the poochyena's reaction and would kneel down to look it in the eye. "Your not a guy are you? hmm...so your a female...well do you like getting pretty to show off? or do you like being strong?" he would ask curiuos on how this pokemons personaility would turn out to be. Since he was keeping the pokemon at bay he would attempt to repair the pokeball while he had a chance
[20:13] <@Kite> The pokemon doesn't seem to lean towards either as you seem to notice. It doesn't seem to be very picky.
[20:17] <Ice> Smiling at his pokeball as he fixed it he would begin to pet Shadow's head as it had already returned to his side after taking so much damage. "Well if you enjoy either you should join me, you can teach me so much and you would get to see the world things you may not have ever dreamed about seeing will be yours to see."
[20:18] <@Kite> The pokemon watches for a moment before nodding.
[20:22] <Ice> Naoya would smile happily glad the poochyena had agree to join him, he would hold out the pokeball for her to touch it and offically join his party with her joining he would release her so she could walk beside him and defend his little cyndaquil as he carried it with him to the next pokemon city
[20:23] <Ice> "Thanks for joining me...Serenity...I'm really glad you decided to become my friend
[20:25] <@Kite> The poochyena nods as she walks by you.
[20:25] <@Kite> As you walk down the path you finally see Anima City on the horizon.
[20:27] <Ice> Cheering happily to his pokemon Naoya would begin running towards the city with Shadow held close to his chest and Serenity following him close by as he first destination would be the pokemon center to heal his friends
[20:27] <@Kite> >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Session Over<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<
Twilightwings
Twilightwings
Experienced Poster
Experienced Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by comingdarkness Mon Aug 20, 2012 8:32 pm

The capturing of a new Pokémon is something great for a trainer. A moment of triumph that for some marks the he meetings of a new friend and for others marks the gaining of a new weapon or tool.
For the shadows watching, it was something of a disappointment.
Nothing more than an orb of gas surrounded by a cloud of poison, the shadow’s fanged mouth curled into a snarl as it watched the trainer before it pocket one of his Pokémon close to his chest and walk away, his new loyal acquisition close behind. The forest around it whispered and the shadow found itself suddenly sneering as a pair of dog like Pokémon emerged in the distance, sniffing the air for a child that was now claimed by humanity.
[Why are you still there?]
The shadow blinked as a voice echoed on the wind, its eyes narrowing as it caught the glimpse of a monster staring at him from beyond reality, an impossibly wide and cruel smile dominating its face as it watched the Mightyana below too.
[That trainer is being watched by my prey, you will not interfere with him] the voice cooed [at least until the time is right. Hunt elsewhere]
With a click of irritation, the shadow simply hissed a reply and faded into nothingness, casting a last glance to where the boy that called himself Naoya…
comingdarkness
comingdarkness
Addicted Poster
Addicted Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Twilightwings Mon Aug 20, 2012 8:35 pm

Run Naoya, get to the safety of Anima City because once the plot get's you...there is no hope xD
Twilightwings
Twilightwings
Experienced Poster
Experienced Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by comingdarkness Sat Aug 25, 2012 11:43 pm

[22:48] <Dark> Anima City, as with all major cities, is no stranger to having groups of wild pokemon move into run down areas and gather dens then. Ally Cats are a particually troublesome group for Anima City with Meowth and other cat like pokemon gathering in groups to scavange and raid for food
[22:49] <Dark> After meeting with the woman who had posted the job, you are given directions to the bilding where she works, a barkery that is constenty raided at night by such pokemon
[22:50] <Dark> You task: Stop the pokemon raids. She dosent care what you do to ensure this.
[22:51] <Dark> It is late afternoon when you find the bakery, its door closed and windows shuttered.
[22:52] <Kite> "So what do you suggest we do?" Felix asks Dorian as the two of them get there.
[22:53] <Dorian> "Cause a maximum of damage in a minimum of time in order to sufficiently terrify the damn things into never coming back."
[22:54] <Kite> "I figured that would be your answer." Felix says to him. "I'll be trying a slightly different approach though."
[22:56] <Dorian> "Ok, you talk to them. Then, when you get a menial chore to do in order to get them gone, I'll reintroduce them to the meaning of terror."
[22:57] <Dorian> I smile and crack my knuckles, "Well, then. Let's get going, shall we?"
[22:58] <Kite> "Sure." Felix says as he lets Anna out of her pokeball. With that he begins to look around for signs of the cat pokemon.
[22:59] <Dark> You head around the rear of the bakery, finding a set of bins lying against the rear wall. The back door to the shop is locked tight but there are no signs of the cat pokemon. You remember the woman saying that they only come at night and guess you have around half an hour to wait before it gets dark enough for the to come
[22:59] <Dorian> I sigh and release all three of my Pokémon. "Pidgey, scout duty. Beldum, tactical watch. Skarmory, eye in the skies."
[23:00] <Dark> The Pokémon give nods and go about their jobs.
[23:00] <Dorian> I smile and start to have a look around to see if there are any signs that the Meowth were here recently.
[23:01] <Kite> Felix lets Miyako out of her pokeball as well before sitting so he can be more comfortable as he waits.
[23:02] <Dark> scatted renaments of left over food and scratch marks on walls. You do however also find a hole a nearby wooden fence which would fit a small cat Pokémon.
[23:04] <Dorian> "Skarmory, that there fence hole. Eyes on."
[23:04] <Dark> "Skar" The Steel bird nods
[23:07] <Dorian> "Well, now, all there is to do is wait."
[23:08] <Dark> Time passes before, around an hour later, you can hear the faint sound of cat calls in the distance. Miyako sniffs at the air, hovering silently as the sun begins to set before looking down with purple eyes. "Feeding time" she says simply
[23:10] <Kite> "Well then Dorian, are you ready? There's still time for you to disappear."
[23:12] <Dorian> "Hey! I don't ALWAYS dissapear. And I'm getting 50% of the money out of this."
[23:13] <Kite> "Yeah yeah, just stop being bothersome it's time to wrok." Felix says getting slightly more serious.
[23:14] <Dark> You all fall into silence as you wait
[23:18] <Kite> "They're here." Felix says as his pokemon all get ready in case a battle must happen.
[23:19] <Dorian> "Beldum, Pidgey, attack pattern beta. Skarmory, ready with cover fire."
[23:23] <Dark> The Pokémon nod as they look towards where a small shape is moving through the hole in he fence, somthing shiny glistoning on its forhead as luminous cat eyes look up towards you cousiously
[23:24] <Kite> "Hello there." Felix says cautiously.
[23:25] <Dorian> "Hold, guys. Gotta let the idiot do the talking first."
[23:25] <Dark> The Pokémon freeze on the spot, staring up towards you as Dorian's pokemon give annoyed looks at waiting
[23:28] <Kite> "May we talk to who ever is in charge of your group?" Felix says ignoring what Dorian said.
[23:28] <Dark> The cat simply watches at you, tilting its head slightly
[23:28] <Dorian> I sigh, and, setting my pokédex speakers to mute, scan the Pokémon with all of the scanners I have.
[23:30] <Kite> "Do you have a leader?" Felix says to the meowth.
[23:31] <Dark> "Meowth?"
[23:31] <Kite> "Yes, someone who gives you orders." Felix says to the pokemon.
[23:33] <Dark> "Meowth, Meo Meo"
[23:35] <Kite> Felix laughs a bit at what the meowth says. "Good then. Tell your group they are no longer welcome here."
[23:35] <Dark> The cat's eyes narrow "Meo"
[23:35] <Dark> "meo Meo Meowth"
[23:36] <Dorian> "My turn? Please let it be my turn."
[23:37] <Kite> "Of course she would chase you away. No one enjoys being stolen from." Felix says before turning to Dorian. "Can't you at least entertain the thought of a conflictless solution?"
[23:37] <Dorian> "No, they aren't anywhere near as fun or permanent. Skarmory, prep time, just in case."
[23:38] <Dark> The steel bird nods and flexes its wings, causing the Meowth to look up towards it "Meowth..."
[23:40] <Kite> "It's not nice to threaten an opponent you don't know much about." Felix says to Dorian. With that Felix turns back to the meowth. "I don't want to have to get into this conflict but I can't just let you guys steal from this lady."
[23:41] <Dark> "Meo Meo"
[23:42] <Dorian> "I threaten everyone, you know this. Doesn't matter how much I know about them."
[23:43] <Kite> "Now we are getting somewhere." Felix says thoughtfully. "Is there anything else you can tell us about the lady here?"
[23:45] <Dark> "Meo Meo"
[23:45] <Dark> The pokemon takes a couple of steps forward, eyes narrow
[23:46] <Dark> "Meowth..."
[23:46] <Dorian> "Does that look threatening to you that looks threatening to me can I attack now?"
[23:47] <Kite> "Just a bit longer I'm almost done." Felix says to Dorian. "And to you that is my business. And I'm here to see how I can fix this problem."
[23:47] <Dorian> "One minute. Then we're ending this one way or another."
[23:48] <Dark> *thump*
[23:48] <Dorian> "The fuck was that!?"
[23:48] <Dark> Turning, you see another two Meowth land upon the wall behind you, the jewels on their heads glistening as they catch the night light
[23:49] <Dark> "Meowth"
[23:50] <Kite> Felix sighes as he rubs his eyes. "You don't seem to be in the mood for talking anymore... sadly this is still her property so I'll have to ask you to leave."
[23:50] <Dorian> "Aaand now we're being flanked. Right, fuck holding back." I grin and prime my rail gun. "Round one. Let mortal combat commence!"
[23:52] <Dark> Your Pokémon raise and take a step forward, causing the first Meowth to step back, baring fangs and growling
[23:52] <Dark> "Meowth!"
[23:54] <Kite> "See I was only trying to help you out and you started to surround us." Felix says back to the cat pokemon.
[23:54] <Dorian> "Which is why Diplomacy sucks. Now get to it, guys! Oh, and leave one semi-concious for me to force into eternal servitude, will you?"
[23:55] <Dark> "Meowth.." The Pokémon says simply and behind it another two of them appear along with several on the walls, leaving you surrounded.
[23:56] <Dorian> "Sod it, Skarmory, Pidgey, cap the walls, get the high ground. Beldum, pattern alpha-6."
[00:03] <Dorian> Skarmory turns and charges one of the Meowth dead on beak first, aiming straight for it's gut. This hits, causing not an inconsiderable ammount of damage.
[00:05] <Dark> The Meowth gives a screech as the blow sends it tumbling from the wall, wincing in pain.
[00:05] <Dark> Around you, all six other Meowth raise their voices as one and charge forth, leaping and running with grace at you
[00:10] <Dark> Two charge directly at Dorian, claws bared towards the one or order the attack on them
[00:18] <Dorian> I recoil from the attack, falling down unconcious and just managing to mutter "...pattern... Bolshevik..."
[00:20] <Kite> Felix jumps back slightly from shock before frowning. He kneals beside Dorian before checking to see if he's alive.
[00:22] <Dark> As Felix cares for Felix, the street around him quite litterly desolves into a war zone as Dorian's Pokémon begin to rip the very enviroment apart to attack the Meowth, who reply in kind.
[00:24] <Dark> A pair of Meowth latch on Skarmory but manage to do little agains the steel type whilst to the right a Meowth is crused as Pidgy knocks a Chimney ontop of it
[00:26] <Dark> with aloud crash, Beldum is pinned beneath a trio of the cat pokemo or snarl and hold it down with paws as Skarmory finally manages to shake clear of those that were on its back.
[00:26] <Dark> Skreeching, the steel pokemon rises high into the air, before being smashed into the ground with a fantastic explosion of dirt as a trio of shapes decendes from the sky
[00:27] <Dark> Shouting out, the Meowth scatter in an instent and the three shapes, no more than platforms with arms turn towards you, dropping off a women in police uniform with long green hair who stairs at you angerly.
[00:28] <Dark> Surrounded my beeping Metang, Officer Jenny shouts out "What the hell is going on here!?"
[00:28] <Dark> ****END OF SESSION******8
[00:29] *** Yang (Yangd92@sux-E3061721.sc.res.rr.com) joined
comingdarkness
comingdarkness
Addicted Poster
Addicted Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Twilightwings Sat Aug 25, 2012 11:51 pm

This did not go as planned... Darn it Dorian I was trying to get them to challenge us to a battle for the right to be there. Instead you blow up parts of the city -_-
Twilightwings
Twilightwings
Experienced Poster
Experienced Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by comingdarkness Sat Aug 25, 2012 11:55 pm

So much money in repaires...Dorian taken to hospital with a snagmachine. Yer...
comingdarkness
comingdarkness
Addicted Poster
Addicted Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by DorianCreed Sun Aug 26, 2012 6:24 pm

Aaaaand this is why I've already statted up my reroll. Well, I would have, but I need a bit more info. I'll talk to you about it ASAP.
DorianCreed
DorianCreed
Legatus Legionis
Legatus Legionis

Back to top Go down

Post by Twilightwings Wed Aug 29, 2012 6:07 pm

Still it could have been worse.
Twilightwings
Twilightwings
Experienced Poster
Experienced Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by comingdarkness Thu Aug 30, 2012 10:35 pm

[21:54] <@Dark> White walls, bright lights and white tables. These are all you see as you sit in a questioning room within the Anima City police station. The only other resident in the room is a Beldum hanging from the roof atop a large mirror which covers the bulk of the left wall.
[21:56] <@Dark> It has been around half an hour since you were seated in the room and no one has attempted to speak to you, leaving you in complete solitude
[21:56] <@Dark> Your pokemon were confiscated and all items in your pockets removed
[21:57] <Kite> Felix sighs as he looks around for anything to distract himself. With nothing to do he groans as he lays his head on the table.
[21:59] <@Dark> You can feel the blood red eye of the Beldum gaze downwards at you but sill, there is only silence
[21:59] <Kite> "Beldum, beldum dum." Felix says to himself out of boredom.
[22:00] <@Dark> "Well you certenly arnt crazy" The pokemon beeps from where it hangs
[22:00] <Kite> "Thanks for the sarcasm. It's the nicest thing I've gotten while being here." Felix says somewhat dryly.
[22:02] <@Dark> The pokemon says no reply
[22:03] <Kite> "And back to silence..." Felix groans as he sits there.
[22:05] <@Dark> Time seems to drag on again before, finally, just as you start to go insain, the door opens and Jenny steps in, a Magnimite hovering above her shoulder as she pulls up a chair and sits on the other side of the desk, tossing a folder onto it. She crosses her legs and gives you a hard look. "You are Felix?"
[22:06] <Kite> "That would be me." Felix says sitting up in his chair.
[22:07] <@Dark> "Region of Origin?"
[22:08] <Kite> "That would be Unova."
[22:08] <@Dark> "Unove" She frowns, giving you a look "What you doing in Goin then?"
[22:10] <Kite> "Well my family kind of left Unova so I decided I'd come here for my journey. Is there anything wrong with that?"
[22:11] <@Dark> She dosent reply for a time as she flicks through the files "There has been a lot of criminal activity lately involving pokemon of Unova"
[22:13] <Kite> "You mean the... what's their name..." Felix says trying to remember what they called themselves.
[22:14] <@Dark> She staires at you "you tell me"
[22:14] <Kite> With a sudden memory of getting hit over the head with a staff a few times he finalyl remembers. "They call themselves the Alliance... am I correct?"
[22:15] <@Dark> "Indeed" She nods "An orginization that has proven itself capable of commiting unthinkable crimes"
[22:17] <Kite> "They are..." Felix says remembering the rattata.
[22:18] <@Dark> "So. Perhaps you can explain to me why I found someone from Unova working to deface public propety with someone carry illigal equipment?"
[22:20] <Kite> "Well in truth I was trying to help a lady with a meowth problem." Felix says to her. "If you check my pokedex you can find that I placed a log on it."
[22:21] <@Dark> "We already have. We also found logs of illigal hacking programs saved onto you pokdex"
[22:22] <Kite> "Oh... that's probably from when Dorian tried hacking into my pokedex." Felix says rolling his eyes at the memory.
[22:23] <@Dark> "Dorian?"
[22:24] <Kite> "He's the one with the meowth scratch marks. The one that was destroying the buildings."
[22:28] <@Dark> "Ah yes. The man with the illigal tech who is currently intensive care" She says, her tone showing she clearly already knew "How do you know him?"
[22:30] <Kite> "Me and him started as trainers at the same time." Felix says with a sigh. "He's kind of always been one to do things his own way."
[22:32] <@Dark> "How so?"
[22:34] <Kite> "Well the reason the meowth's attack was because he was too impatient to let me finish calming them down."
[22:35] <@Dark> "And he decieded it would be better to destroy the street?"
[22:35] <Kite> "I'm not sure why he did that to be honest..." Felix says with a sigh.
[22:37] <@Dark> She looks at you for a moment before sighing "How do I know your not with him in his activites? The Alliance has been sneaking troops into our cities in all sorts of disgises and the tech your freind had was designed to steal pokemon from other trainers. Did you know that?"
[22:39] <Kite> "No I did not. If I did I wouldn't have stayed around him." Felix says matter of factly.
[22:42] <@Dark> For a time she says nothing before standing up and turning around "Stay here, I have to get somthing" With that, the door slams behind her
[22:43] <Kite> "This is troublesome... what were you thinking Dorian?" Felix says slumping in his seat.
[22:43] <@Dark> "There scanning you" The Beldum states from where it hangs, its red eye rollling to look at you.
[22:45] <Kite> "Scanning me? I don't have much of a reason to lie... though considering the circumstances..."
[22:45] <@Dark> "People have gotten distrustful lately. Especially Jenny"
[22:47] CTCP/PING request from Dorian : 1346363302
[22:48] *** Kite quit (Ping timeout)
[22:53] *** Kite (Kite@1E4CA6DF.950E2E0.7C8F6EBF.IP) joined
[22:53] <Kite> "I understand why..." Felix says with a sigh.
[22:56] <@Dark> "Hmm" The pokemon pauses before its voice hints at a frown "THey are arguing"
[22:57] <Kite> "Arguing?" Felix says confused.
[22:59] <@Dark> "Yes. Someone new has-" The pokemon is cut of as the door opens again and an annoyed looking Jenny enteres
[22:59] <@Dark> "Well Mr. Felix" She says, holding up a piece of paper "It seems you got yourself some bail"
[23:00] <Kite> "Really?" Felix says not risking the thought of getting up yet.
[23:02] <@Dark> "Yer" She slides the paper across "Signed by three Gym Leaders no less. Seems you got freinds in high places"
[23:03] <Kite> ""I guess so..."
[23:04] <@Dark> Looking down, you see the names 'Jack', 'Sarien' and 'Clare' written down upon the paper and the Beldum gives an amused beep.
[23:04] <@Dark> "Your free to go" Jenny says turning away "But your own my watch list". With that she leaves
[23:05] <Kite> "Thanks?" Felix says getting up with a smile and following her out.
[23:06] <@Dark> Entering the main foyer of the police station you see a familer young girl sitting with a sleeping Raltz on her lap "Hey Felix!"
[23:10] <Kite> "Hello." Felix says with a smile as he walks over to her.
[23:12] <@Dark> "Have fun in there?"
[23:13] <Kite> "No, no I did not..." Felix says with a groan. With that he takes a seat waiting for them to bring his stuff.
[23:16] <@Dark> It takes another good few half hour before your pokemon and items are returned. During that time you see no sign of Dorian and Clare hums to herself
[23:20] <Kite> Felix smiles as his pokemon are returned to him. then with a frown he goes into his pokedex before marking the meowth job as a fail.
[23:21] <@Dark> "Didnt go so well huh?" claire asks, leaning over to see what your doing
[23:22] <Kite> "Yeah... Dorian got a little too impatient..." He says with a sigh. "I needed to finish that job too."
[23:23] <@Dark> "I never liked him" She stats simply frowning "His pokemon were all too serious"
[23:24] <Kite> "They were..." Felix says sighing again. "I wonder if he's alright."
[23:28] *** Dark changed nick to Richter
[23:30] *** Richter changed nick to Dark
[23:30] <Kite> After a moment of waiting Felix turns to Claire. "So am I free to go?"
[23:31] <@Dark> "Not yet" She grins "Your coming with me first to my Gym. I'm afread another of my co workers has some...words to hav with you"
[23:33] <Kite> "Ah... okay." Felix says as he returns his pokemon. "I'm ready when you are."
[23:34] <@Dark> "Right then" she grins as she stands, her Raltz waking up and standing beside her "Lets get gone!"
[23:34] <@Dark> *****END OF SESSION*******
comingdarkness
comingdarkness
Addicted Poster
Addicted Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by comingdarkness Sat Sep 01, 2012 11:22 pm

[22:27] <Dark> Clare hums loydly to herself as she skips ahead of you, her Raltz keeping close to her as you walk from the Police Station to the Gym, humming an offtune song about crooks being arrested
[22:28] <Dark> "What ya gonna do, what ya gonna do when they come for you" She sings, nodding towards where a Metang is hovering by the park enterance
[22:30] <Kite> Felix walks along silently behind the gym leader.
[22:30] <Dark> As you walk up towards the Pokemon Gym, you can see a steady stream of people going in and out, the late day traffic starting to die out by this time after your several hours in police custerdy
[22:32] <Kite> "Well... it's time to face the music..."
[22:33] <Dark> "Jenny said she dosent think your connected to the Allliance" Claire says as she leads you into the gym, clearly trying to think of a way to help
[22:34] <Kite> Felix says nothing as he stands behind Claire.
[22:35] <Dark> Sighing, she stops skipping as she leads you to the back of the Gym and to her officer, opeing the door and telling you to sit before walking to sit behind her desk and typing somthing into the computer "You ready for this?"
[22:36] <Kite> "As ready as possible." Felix says to her.
[22:37] <Dark> Nodding, she presses a button and the large T.V. on the wall flicks into life, revlearing a very pissed off looking Jack and Jr.
[22:38] <Dark> "There you are" Jack says, leaning forward and crossing his fingures infront of his face "So...whats been going on over there?"
[22:39] <Kite> "Everything that could go wrong... how are you?" Felix says back casually.
[22:40] <Dark> "Pretty much the same. I have to stay behind here to help another region and then start to find out that back home not only is one of the people I'm in charge of lying to me and fighting aginst somthing he REALLY shouldnt be fighting against but now hes going backwards and getting himself arrested"
[22:42] <Kite> "Yeah... I'm not showing myself to be very reliable right now..." Felix says with a sigh.
[22:43] <Dark> "No your not..." he sighs, jr muttering somthing in his ear that, from jack's face, he clearly dosent understand "So what am I going to do with you?"
[22:45] <Kite> "I don't know... i was just suppose to spend these last days training... instead all of this dumb stuff happens..." Felix says groaning.
[22:48] <Dark> "He tried to help someone who didnt want the help" Claire cuts in and Jack spares her a glance
[22:48] <Dark> "That Dorian?" he sighs "I know he was bad news from the second he stepped into my gym..."
[22:49] <Kite> "Yeah it was him. And for the record he insisted on joining me not the other way around."
[22:52] <Dark> "In Fall City" Jack says, as if that explains somthing
[22:54] <Kite> "So now what?" Felix asks.
[22:57] <Dark> "Nothing really" he sighs again "But you've used up your get out of jail free card here...quite litterly. I want you to know we carnt help you should this sort of thing happen again"
[22:57] <Kite> "It won't.... I'll be gone soon anyways."
[22:58] <Dark> "you know your plan?"
[23:00] <Kite> "My plan? I'm going to do a few jobs before I go back into the forest and train for a while..."
[23:00] <Dark> "Mummy showed him the place" Claire voices and Jack raises his eyebrows
[23:01] <Dark> "Really? Hmph...she must like you"
[23:01] <Kite> "Nice to know..." felix says with a sigh.
[23:08] <Dark> "Alirght like Felix" jack says, lowering his hands "I like you kid, really, but your a little rash. So this is what I'm going to do"
[23:09] <Kite> Felix sits patiently waiting for what Jack says.
[23:10] <Dark> "At the moment Mike is talking to some new trainers who are starting their journy. I want you to join them"
[23:11] <Kite> With that Felix's face goes slightly dark. "I don't want to travel with anymore people..."
[23:12] <Dark> "Tough" Jack replies, his own face going slightly darker as he allows a rarely seen tone of authorty to enter his voice "You will go with them and you will stick together. watch over them and have them watch over you. From what I'm seeing Goin is not a place to be a lone trainer at the moment and mabye having several people around you will...keep you from doing rash things"
[23:15] <Kite> Felix sighs looking highly irratated. "I'd much rather go alone... cause all my past 'friends' have been so much help." Felix says back.
[23:17] <Dark> "Look kid" Jack suddenly snaps "you dont seem to understand whats going on. You have made yourself the target of a pokémon that will not stop until it has vengence. Do not be so nieve as to think you can survive without some security now"
[23:20] <Kite> Felix glares back at Jack for a while. "Fine then... have it your way." He says finally.
[23:26] <Kite> With that Felix sits there trying to be as patient as possible.
[23:26] <Dark> "Good" Jack nods "Now go on, they will be waiting for you outside by now I think. Clair will lead the way"
[23:28] <Kite> Felix nods quietly. "Before I go with them I have a bill I have to pay first."
[23:28] <Dark> "And what is that?"
[23:29] <Kite> "I was staying at an inn before." Felix says obviously still annoyed.
[23:30] <Dark> "Though she could have just come here..." Claire mutters though Jack seems to not hear
[23:30] <Dark> "Very well, do what you have to but check in with those trainers first"
[23:32] <Kite> "Okay." Felix says getting up.
[23:33] <Dark> "And Felix..." Jack pauses and Jr gives him a sympathetic look "Please remember that I'm trying to look out for you here..."
[23:33] <Dark> With that, the video link cuts off
[23:36] <Kite> Felix sighes as it cuts off. 'So what was the point of this then...'
[23:38] <Dark> "Hes trying to look after you" Clair says, looking up with a solumn look "He knows Genger better than anyone and Gengar usually dosent attack large groups"
[23:39] <Kite> "Okay." Felix says not feeling like talking anymore.
[23:42] <Dark> "You better go on" The young girl sighs "They are...waiting outside of the gym"
[23:44] <Kite> "Okay... thanks for the help Claire." Felix says before walking out of the gym.
comingdarkness
comingdarkness
Addicted Poster
Addicted Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by comingdarkness Sat Sep 01, 2012 11:23 pm

[22:23] <Dark> To start on a pokemon journy is a wonderous thing for most trainers, a time when they begin down a road that will bring freinds and foes, trials and joy, pain and safty in equal measure.
[22:24] <Dark> For most this time would being with meating your local Pokémon proffessor and obtaining your first parter but for you, who have already obtained your first Pokémon, it beings in the waiting room of a Pokémon Gym in Anima City of the Goin Region.
[22:26] <Dark> All sat in deep red chairs, you can do nothing wait to be called up and thus it may be wise to introduce yourselves before going on?
[22:26] * @yang looks around, nothing but silence
[22:26] <@yang> . . .
[22:27] <Naoya> having been to the pokemon center first Naoya would be sitting in his chair petting Shadow his cyndiaquil, Serenity his Poochyena would be sitting on his other leg looking around at the surroundings
[22:28] <Naoya> "I forget what exactly we are waiting for here..."
[22:28] <Dorian> I stretch out and sit down in a meditative position.
[22:29] <@yang> looks at naoya, wondering why he has his pokemon already out. "..."
[22:31] <Naoya> looking at Yang Naoya would smile lightly before looking at the man laying onthe floor. "Hey what are you here for exactly?" he would say, as Serenity jumped over into Yangs lap to be petted
[22:32] <@yang> pets serenity. "We go ever where together, baka. The better quesiton is why we are here.."
[22:34] <Dorian> I roll my eyes and snort in disbelief, before standing up in order to start practicing my Katas. "Here for... hell, I don't know. I'm just here because I'm here."
[22:37] <Dark> "your here to meet the one who will be over watching your time as a underqualified trainer in this region" A women dressed in purple says as she enters, looking through a clipboard full of notes "Now, can you please list me your names so I may check you off as present"
[22:38] <Dorian> "Gene Diodenta" I say, pausing briefly in order to make sure she gets the spelling correct.
[22:39] <Dark> "Gene..." She nods, placing an O by your name "next?"
[22:39] <Naoya> Naoya would look at the woman and shrug slightly as cyndiaquil lifted its head up to speak briefly, "I'm Naoya, Kemuri..." the boy would say before patting shadow on the head to say lay back down.
[22:40] <@yang> she sighed. "I prefer not to go by my real name. But It should be under Araya." She said still petting serenity. The small dog was asleep in her lap and she smiled softly.
[22:42] <Dark> The woman clases towards 'Araya' for a moment, her eyes narrowing before she simply nods and ticks the remaining names. "Very well, if you would like to follow me I will take you to meet your over watcher who will give you your pokedexs and anserw any questions you may have"
[22:42] <Dark> Without waiting she turns and leaves the room
[22:44] <Naoya> Shrugging Naoya would stand up placing cyndiquill ontop of his head before recalling the sleeping Serenity, "guess we have no choice." he said following the lady into the other room so he could collect on his items, and continue on with his adventure.
[22:45] <@yang> She sighed again. "I don't like this.." She mumbled softly as she followed behind naoya.
[22:45] <Dorian> I crack my neck and follow, wondering what will come of all this.
[22:46] <Dark> She leads you to a large room with a large T.V. screen embedded on the wall, waiting for you to come she nods and closes the door, typing somting into a keybord until the T.V. flickers to life
[22:47] <Dark> "Yo" A man grins out from the screen, a small Mime. Jr sitting on his shoulder "Hows it going?"
[22:49] <Dorian> "Ok, I guess? Erm... not to be rude, but... who the hell are you?"
[22:50] <Naoya> Naoya would wave like a maniac before running up to the scree and licking the mans face, "You taste funny...kinda like glass...I hope you wash better next time." With that werid introduction Naoya would walk back next to Gene before laughing slightly. "Sup, I'm Naoya, who might you be."
[22:51] <Dark> "Oh yer sorry" He grins "I'm the guy whos going to be in charge of your journy from her on, names...meh call me Mike. Anyway, sorry I was unable to be there in person but I'm sort of stuck doing things at the moment"
[22:51] *** duskilyDrawn (duskilyDra@412F691.DE143ED9.63DC5462.IP) joined
[22:51] *** Maruu (Maruu@sux-E1DB6AD8.dynamic.ip.windstream.net) joined
[22:51] <Maruu> Man I was at loss
[22:51] <Dark> Mike seems to stair at Naoya "Errr....ok"
[22:53] <Dark> "Anyway, I'm here to anserw any questions you guys may have about the running of this region or the like. Anything at all?"
[22:53] <Naoya> "Well its nice to meet you Mike...got any toys for us to use on our adventure?" He would say cyndiquil jumping down from his head onto his shoulder trying to get more comfortable by cuddling up to his neck
[22:53] <Maruu> I need all I can get.
[22:53] <Dorian> "What's the legality of street brawls?"
[22:54] <Dark> "Street brawls? You talking Pokémon battles, wrestling or random figthing?"
[22:55] <Dorian> "All of the above."
[22:56] <Dark> perfectly fine to the first so long as you use pokemon appropiate to the enviroment, wrestling, boxing and such are places in most cities and...lets just say its rather looked down upon to start beating people in the street"
[22:56] <Naoya> looking at Gene, Naoya would chuckle. "If a stree brawl happens it can't be helped if we are defending correct?"
[22:57] <Dark> "The reaction to such an event would be diffrent for every city so I carnt say much on that"
[22:58] <Naoya> "Good to know then....is it professor mike or just mike?"
[22:59] <Dark> Just Mike. I'm a Gym leader rather than a professor anyway"
[23:00] <Dark> "Anything else? What about you two?" He looks to those who have not asked anything yet
[23:00] <Naoya> "Alright...another question..whats type of pokemon do you train then?"
[23:01] <Dark> "Me?" he winks "That would be telling"
[23:03] <Naoya> Grinning Naoya would look at Gene... "Well guess we'll have to see the surprises for our selfs...if that is all you need from us we shall be on our way after getting the toys."
[23:06] <Dark> "Well good to know I'm keeping you interested" Mike rolls his eyes before pressing a button which makes a draw open from the wall beneath him. Inisde are three deep red pokédex and enough for two pokéballs each "Here you go"
[23:06] <Dorian> "Yay, free things!" I wander over, take a Pokédex and two Pokéballs, and pocket them without a thought.
[23:07] <Dark> Mike and the woman say nothing as you do, seeming to watch each person intently as they take their items
[23:08] *** yang quit (Ping timeout)
[23:09] <Dark> When you all have your things, he leans back and grins "Alright guys, here is your first mission"
[23:11] <Naoya> Naoya would put his things away which included a pokedex and something else. Shadow speaking briefly as he found his way into the bag on Naoya's back as they left the building to search the area for a quick job to do
[23:12] *** yang (Yangd92@sux-E3061721.sc.res.rr.com) joined
[23:13] <yang> Blinking. "Wow I am tired.."
[23:13] <Dark> "outside in the gym you will find a boy by the name of Felix. Now my partner has told him to travel with you as you go on your journy. I want you to...keep him from doing rash things"
[23:14] <Dorian> "Any specific measures that we're not allowed to use?"
[23:14] <yang> "Oh great another baby to watch.." she mumbled while looking at naoya.
[23:15] <Naoya> "I didn't sign up for an adventure to babysit..." Naoya would look at Yang briefly before shaking his head before leaving the gym fully ignoring what else the man might say to go meet up with this new boy felix
[23:15] <Dark> "Yes, dont hurt the guy" Mike says "Hes a nice guy and loyal he just has a history of...running of"
[23:15] <Dorian> "I could hospialise him if you want." I say to Araya.
[23:16] <yang> Laughs slightly. "That would be awesome actually.."
[23:16] <Dorian> "Wait, seriously? I... but... erm... Ok, if that's what you want."
[23:17] <Dorian> I start walking towards Naoya, rolling my shoulders.
[23:17] <yang> "I'm pretty sure he can take care of himself...Hopefully."
[23:17] <Dark> Mike raises an eyebrow
[23:18] <Dorian> "Ok, then, fair enough. I never get to have any fun..."
[23:18] <Dark> "Hes got himself into some trouble so my partner wants him traveling witha group" Mike says "Thus hes going with you. Plus he knows the region a bit more than you"
[23:19] <yang> Looks at naoya then at mike. "Okay then...I guess.."
[23:21] <Naoya> Naoya was already gone and didn't hear anything that Yang or Mike had said or the fact she had planned to get him jumped just seconds ago.
[23:22] <Dorian> "What a douche." I sigh, and wander on out. "I'll be sure to try and not cause too much property damage!"
[23:23] <yang> Araya shrugged slightly and also walked out wondering where Naoya went.
[23:25] <Dark> "Your damn right you wont cause property damage!" Mike calls after you "You dont want to know what happened to the last guy that did so!"
[23:27] <Naoya> Naoya would be standing outside of the gym waiting for this Felix kid to show up and for Yang as well to get done talking to the gym leader. "The boy was said to be here so, I'm just waiting for him to show up....The gymleader say anything important?"
[23:28] <yang> Araya blinked. "That was the gym leader...?" She had spaced out during his introductions and most of everything that happened within the time period she was in there. The only thing that got her attention was watching over another person.
[23:30] *** duskilyDrawn (duskilyDra@412F691.DE143ED9.63DC5462.IP) left ()
[23:31] <Naoya> "Yea...did you get your pokedex and two balls?" he would ask looking down at the two in his hand that cyndiquil had brought to him.
[23:32] <yang> She nodded. "I've been spacing out alot lately. I have no idea what that is about." She shrugged and looked around. "Where the hell is this guy anyways?"
[23:33] <Dorian> "Me? I'm just a guy, wander a bit, get some money for beating some people up, you know. Probably got paid to beat anyone threatening this Felix kid up, I can't remember."
[23:34] <Dark> At the words beating up, a Metank that was hovering down the street pauses to give you a glance before going on
[23:34] <Naoya> Naoya would laugh a bit at Gene, "Well...I guess we are getting something out of watching over this Felix kid."
[23:36] <yang> Araya looks at the metank. "Anyone else sees this?"
[23:38] <Naoya> "The milk, take staring us down? yea i see it and with that..." Naoya would quickly dig out his pokedex to collect the information on the pokemon
[23:39] <Dorian> "Huh? Oh, yeah, that thing." I frown, and scan the thing as well.
[23:39] <Dark> [Metang, the Iron Claw Pokémon] The Pokédex states [Metang is the evolved form of Beldum. Its highly developed intellect and strong magnetic force allow it to create powerful psychic energy]
[23:41] <Naoya> "Well that thing looks like a bundle of joy...anyway where the hell is this kid?"
[23:41] <yang> Takes out pokedex and listens in. "Better question why is this pokemon looking us down..."
[23:44] <Dark> The pokemon gives a series of beeps before vanishing from sight in a crowd of people walking around the eternaly busy city
[23:45] <yang> blinks confusingly and sighs. "Well i guess thats one problem solved. The next one is where is the kid we are supposed to watch?"
[23:45] *** Kite (Kite@sux-C65DE4EA.hsd1.ga.comcast.net) joined
[23:46] <Dark> After about ten minutes of waiting, a depressed looking boy leves the GYm
[23:46] <yang> She is in the middle of spacing out and doesnt pay attention to the boy that is walking out of the gym
[23:48] <Naoya> Naoya with his hand on Yang's head looks over at Felix..."Are you the boy we sopose to be meeting?...Felix or what not?" he would say sizing the boy up not really sure how he stood amongst him, him self being at 5"8'
[23:49] <Kite> "That's me." He says with a sigh.
[23:51] <yang> Araya blinked and noticed the sighing boy. She wasnt sure what to say...
[23:52] <Naoya> "Why are you sighing?" Naoya would say holding out a hand so he could shake the other boys..."Naoya is the name by the way."
[23:53] <Kite> "Nice to meet you. Sorry about the mood not doing my greatest right now." He says while shaking Naoya's hand.
[23:54] <Dorian> I walk over to Felix and look him up and down, "You look weak."
[23:55] <Naoya> Naoya would nod before pointing towards Yang, "This is Araya...and that guy...i think his name was Gene..."
[23:55] <yang> "I don't like being called by my real name. You may call me Ai." She looked at Naoya. "You should know better then to call me by that name." She looked slightly upsetted now.
[23:56] <Kite> "I've been told that plenty of times." He says to Gene obviously not caring at what you said. "Hello... Ai." He says turning to her.
[23:56] <Dorian> "Urgh, people and their nicknames."
[23:57] <Naoya> Naoya would shrug not really knowing why she hated her name so much. "So...whats to do in this town just recently got here..." Shadow would pipe up now as he introduced his self to Felix. "Oh yeah this guy here is Shadow."
[23:59] <Kite> At the sign of the pokemon Felix cheers up slightly. "Hello Shadow." He says to the cyndaquil before turning to Naoya. "I'm not sure what all there is to do here."
[00:00] <Naoya> "Unfortunate...I guess we have to find something to do...I'm kinda short on funds...and I'm sure shadow and serenity would like to eat soon." Naoya would say smiling at how Felix cheered up
[00:02] <Kite> "Well there are a lot of job boards which you can visit to get work. It's how I keep fed."
[00:05] <Naoya> "hmm...well lets go do one, since its my first time come help me do one...will help our pokemon both out."
[00:05] <Dorian> "Is there one that involves hitting things?"
[00:06] <Kite> With that Felix nods his head no. "I'm sorry you'll have to help yourself in jobs. I don't help people anymore."
[00:06] <Dark> All agreeing on a course of action, you make your way into the city streets, Felix leading the way to the job boards in the city centre
[00:07] <yang> Araya walked into a street lamp. She fell on her ass and cursed slightly. "Last time I am spacing out tonight, I swear."
[00:07] <Dorian> "Bet you it's not."
[00:07] <Naoya> Shrugging Naoya would just count on Araya to help with the job then. As she ran into th elap he would chuckle before going to help her up nodding at Dorian agreeing."
[00:07] <Naoya> "Well, well do a job so we can refresh our cash."
[00:10] <Dorian> "Good idea. I need to relieve some stress." I walk over and start examining the job board. "So, which jobs involve hitting things?"
[00:11] <Dark> There are three classes of jobs "Hunts" (which revolve around finding lost items), "Challanges" which involve people challanging for pokemon battles and basic "jobs" Wich are mixs of the two
[00:12] <Dorian> "Ooh, challenges sound fun, let's do one of those!"
[00:13] <Dark> They are all for pokemon battles
[00:13] <yang> "I wouldn't mind battling some people."
[00:14] <Dorian> I start scanning the listings, looking for one that seems to involve a trainer that has mostly normal type pokémon.
[00:15] <Dark> "Looking for trainers who specialize in a single type of pokémon" one reads "I will face them with any one type so long as there are no type advantages to any. Reward to those who beat me"
[00:15] <Naoya> Naoya would be reading along with Gene and would nod. "Guess we found an easy job to do then."
[00:16] <yang> "Better question who is the person we have to beat?
[00:16] <Naoya> Naoya would shrug backing up so Gene could finish reading the posting so they could no the person
[00:16] <Dorian> "Hmmm.... ok, then, why not? Let's go beat some face in."
[00:18] <Kite> As you all look over jobs Felix takes on off one for himself.
[00:19] <Dark> After a short amount of time, all have jobs they like
[00:19] <Naoya> naoya examines which job Felix is taking deciding it be best to tag along with the boy without his knownledge since they were told to give him back up."
[00:19] <Dark> ****END OF SESSION*******
comingdarkness
comingdarkness
Addicted Poster
Addicted Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by comingdarkness Sat Oct 27, 2012 11:52 pm

[21:49] <Dark> After rather a rather, shakey meeting between Felix and the group of new trainers that he was appointed to join by a couple of Gym Leaders, the group spent the rest of the day doing various jobs throughout the city. They may now add 1,000 pokedollars to their Pignite banks.
[21:52] <Dark> Now, as the sun is reaching the stages of early evening, Felix has broken away from the group (unwillingly followed by Gene) and is heading towards the training spot he was shown by the local Gym leader
[21:53] <Dark> It is only a short walk from the outskirts of the city and the path seems clear of human touch save for the odd bike track and the only real life to be seen save for the trees are Catapi munching on them.
[21:55] <@Kite> Felix hums as he continues to walk his eevee walking beside him as he looks around.
[21:58] <Dorian> I crack my shoulders and release my pokémon. "Hey, Felix, fancy a quick spar?"
[22:00] <@Kite> Felix looks back at him. "Not now... not really in the mood..." Though even though he says it his arm reachs halfway for his staff.
[22:01] <Dorian> "Aww, come on! It'll be fun!"
[22:03] <@Kite> "Sorry, maybe later." He says as he continues to walk. "There are plenty of pokemon to train with around here."
[22:04] <Dark> The training spot is a great hole like area in the ground, surrounded on all sides by a rocky wall with old stairs leading down from one of them. In the base of the hole, a large amount of Digglett can be seen singing as they seem to bob on the spot, not really doing anything of important.
[22:06] <@Kite> Felix looks around before going down the stairs.
[22:06] <Dark> In the centre of the training area today, a girl can be seen standing with a small pokemon, using the Digglett to train for herself. The place is big enough for ten to train without probelms and she dosent seem to notice you arrive.
[22:07] <Dark> She shouts an order and her pokemon jumps up, delivering a kick to a Diglett she had been fighting and knocking it out, to her yell of satisfaction
[22:08] <Dorian> "Ooh, maybe she'll fight me!"
[22:08] <@Kite> "Someone's having fun." Felix says to himself before letting out Miyako.
[22:09] <Dark> Miyako blinks in the sunlight as she hovers by Felix, watching Gene cautiously
[22:10] <Dark> The girl looks up as she sprays a potion onto her pokemon, holding its large ears up slightly to get a better reach and gives you a nod of greeting but not much else
[22:10] *** Naoya (Ice@sux-1272FCAC.ips.direcpath.com) joined
[22:12] <@Kite> Felix looks at the ground a thought appearing through his head before he pushes it down.
[22:13] <Dark> "Diglett?" a pokemon rises from the ground, looking up at the two of you
[22:13] <Dorian> I nod back in return, "Looks like you need some proper training. So, howsabout some sparring?"
[22:14] <Dark> "...sparring?" she blinks at you "You mean a Pokémon battle?"
[22:15] <Dorian> "...Yeah, sure, let's go with that."
[22:16] <@Kite> Felix rolls his eyes before engaging the diglett in battle with Miyako after giving it a small bow.
[22:17] <Dark> The young girl blinks at you and takes a step back from you, her small rabbit pokemon folding its ears up "I dont think..."
[22:18] <Dorian> "Oh, come on!" I say, as I gesture to Felix, "This wimp won't fight me, so it's a friendly spar with you or off to the pub to beat up some drunks!"
[22:19] <@Kite> "Gene don't push it on her. Just train on a diglett or something. Or better yet just go to the pub."
[22:21] <Dark> "I'll battle you'r pokémon if you want" she says after a moment
[22:21] <Dorian> "Then let's do this! Riolu, if you would."
[22:22] <@Kite> "Good luck you two." Felix says before doing the battle against the diglett.
[22:23] <Dark> She nods as her small rabbit pokemon backs away behind her leg and she pulls out a pokeball, releaseing a larger, dinosaur like Pokémon with a budding flower growing upon its back
[22:23] <Dark> "Ivysaur!" it calls out
[22:24] *** DiceMaid-9001 (DiceMaid-9@sux-EADD5C74) joined
[22:25] *** DiceMaid-9001 (DiceMaid-9@sux-EADD5C74) left ()
[22:25] <Dark> As the two pokémon size each other up, another figure runs up to them and jogs to stand beside Felix.
[22:26] <@Kite> "We just have a full party today don't we..."
[22:27] <Naoya> "Sup Felix, been looking for you for sometime today." Naoya would say panting a bit as he looked at the situation in front of him
[22:27] <@Kite> Felix shrugs at what Naoya says.
[22:28] <Dark> "Getting busy..." The girls says before nodding down to her pokémon "Ready Fluer?"
[22:28] <Dark> "Ivy!"
[22:31] <Dorian> "Riolu? Cloe the distance and unleash your Shoryuken."
[22:31] <Naoya> Naoya simply pulls out his pokedex and dexs the two pokemon fighting
[22:32] <@Kite> Felix does the same watching intently.
[22:34] <Dark> The blow hits head and the pokémon is knocked back a step, shaking its head in a daze before rising its head and unleashing a pair of vienes that lash out against the Riolu
[22:35] <Naoya> Shadow now to big to be on Naoya's head sits there watching the fight more intently than Naoya who was off in his own little world
[22:37] <Dorian> Riolu is thrown back with startling force, before getting up and taking a defensive stance.
[22:38] <Dark> "Ivy!" The pokemon shouts, taking its own defensive stance with its flower raised high
[22:38] <Dark> The girl has said nothing the whole time
[22:39] <Dorian> "Oh, for the love of... Riolu. End this. NOW!"
[22:42] <Dark> As Riolu bursts into a run, a cloud of powder blows out from the pokemon's flower and flies across it. As the cloud clears, Riolu is fast alseep on the ground
[22:42] <Dorian> "Hey, Felix?"
[22:42] <@Kite> "Yeah?"
[22:43] <Dorian> "Does it say anywhere in the official pokémon league handbook that a trainer is not allowed to take the place of a pokémon should that pokémon be unable to battle?"
[22:44] <Dark> "Ivy?" Fluer yelps
[22:44] <@Kite> "Trainers are not allowed to interfere in matches unless the other party allows it."
[22:44] <Naoya> Naoya chuckles slightly thats a fighter i tell you
[22:44] <Dark> "Ivy..." it sighs as it relaxis
[22:45] <Dorian> "Goddamn it. Right, then. Meditite, go. Do things."
[22:46] <Naoya> Shadow would look up at Naoya with a questioning look "Quil?"
[22:46] <Dark> Fluer gives a growl as the pokemon is changed out
[22:48] <Dorian> "Meditite, before we continue, bring Riolu to a safer place, please."
[22:50] <Dorian> Meditite nods and pulls Riolu off to one side, before sitting down in the battle area.
[22:52] <Naoya> "Dont worry Shadow...its nothing we have to worry about..." Naoya would look at Felix taking a deep breath
[22:52] <Dark> As Meditite hovers, Fluer fires a storm of seed like shapes from its flower
[22:53] <Dark> They land atop of the pokemon and seem to attack to its body
[22:53] <@Kite> "Ouch... that..." Felix says remembering that move from an earlier battle.
[22:55] <Dark> A moment later, a few orbs of light rise from Meditite and seep into Fluer
[22:57] <Dark> Grinning as it takes the it stands up, the pokemon unleashes its vines again, slamming them down upon the psychic pokemon
[23:01] <Dark> The small pokemon is slammed to the ground by the fines in a crushing hit that slams into the side of its head
[23:03] <Dorian> As Meditite is put nanometers from unconciousness by the last burst of Leech Seed, it grins, unleashing a burst of homing hyper-dense energy towards Fleur.
[23:04] <Dark> "Ivy?" the pokemon yelps as it flies towards it
[23:05] <Dark> You hear the girl give a shout of shock as the Ivysaur is hurled into the air and thrown backwards under the force, smashing into the ground with a great explosion of dust. When it settles, the Ivysaur is out of the fight
[23:06] <Naoya> Naoya smiles slightly at the meditite and pokedexs the pokemon that had just won the fight.
[23:06] <Dark> She gives and angry look as she hurls another pokeball into the air and releases a second pokemon into the field before jogging over to the downed pokemon, feeding it a revivle
[23:07] <@Kite> Felix once again scans the new pokemon watching intently still.
[23:08] <Dark> [Meditite] Naoya's pokdex speaks [the Meditate Pokémon. Meditite uses meditation to increase its power, never skipping a single day of yoga training.
[23:08] <Dark> [Shinx] Felix's says [the Flash Pokémon. When it senses danger, the hairs on its body light up and it runs away, leaving its opponent dazed.
[23:09] <Dark> As the girl returns with Fluer back upright but still out of the fight, she gives the Shinx a nod and looks back towards Gene "That hurt"
[23:09] <Dorian> I take out my pokédex, mute it, and quickly scan any pokémon not registered as seen by my 'dex
[23:11] <Dorian> "Well, that's what you get for pissing me off. Now, can we continue like so-called civilised people, or can I join the fight?"
[23:11] <Dark> She says nothing as the Shinx gives a growl and charges forwards towards Meditite
[23:13] <Dorian> Meditite, using it's Aura powers, moves out of the way just in time to avoid damage in any way.
[23:13] <Naoya> Naoya would dex the Shinx as it charged forward towards Meditite, "This battle is getting kinda intense, wouldn't you say Felix?"
[23:13] <Dark> "Shinx!" The pokemon yells, skidding across the ground as it turns back towards the psychic pokemon
[23:15] <Dorian> Meditite focuses at the Shinx, before unleashing a burst of psychic energy towards it.
[23:17] <@Kite> "This is... fun." Felix says watching the battle.
[23:17] <Dorian> Somehow, a purely mental construct manages to miss, causing some degree of raised neck hairs to the next person or pokémon in it;s path
[23:18] <Dark> When it lands again, the Shinx throws itself forward once more
[23:22] <Dorian> As the blow hits, Meditite falls unconcious like a light going out.
[23:22] <Dorian> I sigh, and return Meditite to it's Pokéball.
[23:22] <Dark> "Well done Fidéle" The girl smiles as the Shinx lands, jogging back to stand beside her
[23:24] <Naoya> "Tough luck, Gene..."
[23:24] <Dorian> "Right, then. Machop, you want to do this, or should I?"
[23:25] <Dark> The Shinx gives a growl as it tenses its muscles ready
[23:27] <Dorian> "Sod it. Machop, you do things, then if you go down, I'll show this bitch how pain WORKS!"
[23:27] <Dorian> Machop cracks it's neck, and steps forward
[23:27] <Dark> The girl gives a squeak at your language
[23:28] <Dorian> "Oh, excuse me, mi'lady, but mine vulgar tounge did get away from me!"
[23:28] <Dark> "Shinx..." The electic pokemon growls, moving to pace around the Machop like a lion stalking its sizing up its prey
[23:30] <Dark> The girl simply looks away as her Shinx's eyes flash and its body hums with builiding electrical power
[23:31] <Dorian> Machop takes the horse-riding stance and begins to power up
[23:32] <Dark> With a roar of its quite voice, the Shinx raises its head and shoots forth a blast of electrical energy towards Machop
[23:36] <Dorian> Machop moves forward, keeping itself gounded in order to deflect the energy, and gives Fidéle a well-needed Karate Chop to the face
[23:37] <Dark> The kick sends the pokemon flying back yet, somehow, it manages to swings it body weight around and land on its feet
[23:37] <Dark> "Shinx!"
[23:38] <Dark> Snarling as it shakes its head back into focus, it blasts another storm of electrical energy towards you
[23:40] *** Kite quit (Ping timeout)
[23:40] <Naoya> "So many pokemon today..." Naoya just simply dexs anynew one he sees
[23:41] <Dorian> Machop rolls it's neck from the attack, and simply karate chops the Shinx again.
[23:44] <Dark> This hit again stikes against the pokemon hard and, this time, the poor pokemon does not rise as it is knocked out of the fight
[23:46] <Naoya> "Wooo go Gene,"
[23:47] <Dark> Sighing to herself, she returns the pokemon to its pokeball before slowly pushing the small pokemon that had been waiting by her leg in fear forwards "Go on..."
[23:48] <Dark> "Buneary?" The poekmon whimpers as it walks forwards
[23:49] <Dorian> "Heh. Let's do this."
[23:50] <Dark> "Bun...Bun..." The pokemon whimpers, working itself up as it burst out with an explosion of rage and slams out towards machop it what strikes you as being more fear than a normal attack
[23:55] <Dorian> Machop grunts in frustration, and turns around, aiming a Karate Chop straight for Buneary's face
[23:57] <Dark> The chop sends the Buneary stumbling back wheeping yet, some how it stays standing
[23:57] <Dorian> "Next blow finishes it, doesn't it?"
[23:58] <Dark> "Bun..." The pokemon whimpers, stumbling simply by standing still
[23:59] <Dark> After a moment however, it charges forward in a tackle
[00:02] <Dorian> Machop reels from the blow, panting from pain and exhaustion, before swinging with it's Karate Chop one last time
[00:04] <Dark> With the last hit, the Buneary flies backwards and falls still by the girls feet. Where she sighs and returns it "Not bad for first battle..."
[00:05] <Dorian> I smile, and walk over, holding out my hand, "Good fight, hey? Do it again sometime?"
[00:06] <Dark> She looks up to you with a weary look for a moment, the revived Ivysaur by her feet streightening before she nods, not taking the offered hand for fear of you crushing her own "Sometime yes"
[00:06] <Naoya> Naoya claps happily "Good fight, glad I got here in time to watch."
[00:07] <Dark> "It was...enjoyable"
[00:08] <Naoya> Walking over to the pair Naoya would smile at the girl, "Nice try you do have some strong pokemon."
[00:09] <Dark> "I only got the Buneary yesterday...came here to train her"
[00:09] <Dark> "Ivy!" The Ivysaur adds helpfully
[00:10] <Naoya> "So i guess Gene here was bullying you." Naoya would chuckle nudging his aquiantce playfully
[00:11] <Dorian> "It was. Just remember, what happens in the fight, stays in the fight, ok? I'll be rude, angry, obnoxious, and frankly a dick when I'm fighting, but that by no means means I do not respect you." As that, I turn to Naoya and slap him playfully on the back of the head, "And I don't bully people. I teach them to become stronger in the face of adversity."
[00:11] <Dorian> "Got a recognised qualification that lets me do that officially, as well."
[00:12] <Dark> "Your strange" She gives a slight chuckle
[00:13] <Dorian> I recall my pokémon over my shoulder, before sitting down for a rest. "I am, but it's part of my charm. Now, I'm going to have a bit of a rest, then would you like to go to the pub? I need a beer, and you're one of the few people around here who I wouldn't mind buying a drink for."
[00:14] <Dark> "I'm dont drink" she smiles, pulling a slightly over sized hat from her bag "But mabye next time. I need to get my pokémon to the centre now anyway"
[00:15] <Dorian> I raise an eyebrow, "Fair enough, then. See you around?"
[00:15] <Naoya> Naoya would laugh a bit waving good bye to the girl and looking at Gene. " So why are you and Felix up here
[00:16] <Dark> "I'm sure we will" she nods before turning to leave, her Ivysaur placing itself between the two of you "Untill next time"
[00:17] <Dorian> I wave to her, smiling, before giving the Ivysaur a brief glance that reads "You know, and I know you know, so let's keep this friendly, ok?"
[00:18] <Dark> "Ivy" it says simply before looking away and following its trainer
[00:19] <Dorian> I then turn to Naoya, "Just come back from a job. Reminds me." I stand up, and start to go through some complex Yoga routines, "Gotta keep limber, or I'll die a slow death."
[00:19] <Naoya> looking at gene Naoya would give him a wtf was that look before shrugging and clapping his knees for shadow to come over to him
[00:20] <Dorian> "Goddamn it, I didn't even get her name."
[00:21] <Naoya> Naoya would chuckle at him and would join him in his Yoga reutine. "Why you gotta thing for that girl back there?"
[00:23] <Dorian> "Ok, now, I'm 90% certain you're more perceptive than me. Ergo, you AREN'T FUCKING BLIND. My god, it's like you've never hit on a girl before and don't, I mean PLEASE don't tell me that's true."
[00:26] <Naoya> Naoya would laugh, "I had a girl before man, don't be silly" He would say stopping the yoga sesion before looking around, well today was pretty interesting, don't you want to gake your pokemon to the center
[00:27] <Dorian> "Good idea. Let's go."
[00:28] <Dark> As you both turn and leave, the Diglett rise from the ground and resuming their chanting now the battle has ended
[00:29] <Dark> ****END OF SESSION*****
comingdarkness
comingdarkness
Addicted Poster
Addicted Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Twilightwings Sun Oct 28, 2012 3:37 am

Gene has a thing for her? Well this will be funny then xD Still that miss by that shinx saved you dorian xD

I wanna battle her now... bring in the defeat!
Twilightwings
Twilightwings
Experienced Poster
Experienced Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Twilightwings Sun Oct 28, 2012 11:58 pm

[17:54] "FFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUU--" -Gym Leader Jack during his first Gym Battle.
[17:54] ***************************
[17:57] After his battle against a strange girl, Gene and Naoya had returned to the Pokémon centre to then proceed to the local pub. Felix however, decided to stay behind to carry out some further training among the various Digletts that are already returning to their various rablings
[17:59] "Diglett, Diglett" the sing to themselves as they rise and tunnel their way around. They seem to be working on somthing but it strikes you as being somthing simply to keep them busy
[18:00] <@Kite> Felix sends out Miyako and Spirand before trying to see if he can find some water to release Atlanta into.
[18:01] There is no water to be found unfortunatly
[18:03] <@Kite> "Sorry Atlanta... I'll find a place to train you soon." He says before pocketing her pokeball. "Okay guys we need to train."
[18:04] Both pokemon give a nod, Spirand cheering, and various Diglett look up from their work, eyeing you
[18:06] <@Kite> "So can we get a battle?" He says to some of the digletts.
[18:07] "Dig, Dig, Dig" several say exitedly, bobbing up an down where they emit from the ground as three move fowards
[18:09] <@Kite> "Alright you guys ready?" Felix says to his three active pokemon.
[18:17] They all cheer and ready themselves, the Diglett continuing their bobbing in the ground
[18:22] <@Kite> "Miyao start with a psywave." Felix says as Miyako charges then fires a wave of psyphic energy.
[18:23] The wave strikes them, but dosent really seem to injure them that much
[18:25] <@Kite> "Hm..." Felix says nothing as the atatck fails to really hurt them.
[18:25] as one, the three pokemon vanish into the ground and rise up again before your own pokemon, each hitting with a diffrent attack
[18:27] Miyako has a stream of sand thrown into her face and Anna is scratched by unseen weapons. Spirand howeverr takes a strong hit...
[18:29] <@Kite> Miyako shakes herself trying to get the sand out of her eyes while Anna takes the hit rather well. However Spirand flinches back from the attack cringing.
[18:29] <@Kite> At the response to the strong hit at Spirand Anna rushs in to tackle the one that hit him.
[18:29] "Diglett, Diglett" the pokemon chant as they appear again
[18:33] The blow takes the Diglett out of the fight rather soundly
[18:34] <@Kite> Anna smiles triumphiantly as Miyako moves in for the next attack.
[18:35] The blow makes the Diglett give a yelp and it falls beneath the ground, flinching with the top of its head still visable
[18:37] The one Diglett still able till shits forwards, against using an Astonish upon Spirand.
[18:38] <@Kite> Spirand takes the attack though he doesn't flinch back now.
[18:39] <@Kite> Anna rushes it to attack the one who just attacked Spirand with another tackle while Spirand fades from view.
[18:40] Once more, the tackle is enough to knock the small pokemon out
[18:41] <@Kite> Spirand appers right after the tackle is done before hitting the flinched diglett with a faint attack.
[18:42] the pokemon is again, knocked out
[18:43] <@Kite> "Good job guys." Felix says looking at all of his pokemon as the opponents are defeated.
[18:45] The pokemon cheer at you, moving to stand beside you. As they leave, the Diglett rouse from their defeat and slowly vanish into the ground for some R&R
[18:46] <@Kite> Felix hands berries to all of his pokemon before pausing. "Now what..."
[18:48] Your pokemon simply shrug as they eat the berries, save for Anna who sniffs the air gently and nods towards the stairs of the training area, where three figures (each very diffreint from the other) are entering
[18:49] <@Kite> Felix turns where she looks to see who is approaching and if they are a threat.
[18:49] "Hey Felix" Claire gives a grin as her Raltz jogs into a ditch (stumbling the last part and falling head first), with a Gardeviour keeping a close eye on it "Good to see you back up and training"
[18:50] <@Kite> "Nice to see you too." Felix says to the gym leader.
[18:51] <@Kite> As he says that Felix paces around thinking on what to do.
[18:51] "The Diglett here are game for all the training" She smiles, sounding for some reason like she is continuing a conversation with herself and just allowing you in on it "They are all more than happy to battle"
[18:52] Your pokemon are idely wondering now, poking at Diglett that rise and fall like a game of Wack-A-Mole.
[18:52] <@Kite> "They are." Felix says. "I'm about to challenge a few more.
[18:54] "Good good" She smiles "mind if my Raltz joins you for one...she has confidance issues"
[18:54] "Gardi..." The Gardivour nods with her eyes closed
[18:55] <@Kite> "Sure." Felix says with a smile.
[18:56] "Thanks" She nods before slowly prodding the tiny pokemon fowards.
[18:57] The Raltz fixes you with big red eyes from beneath its natural helmet like hair and places its fingure to its mouth like a child
[18:59] <@Kite> "Alright, you three ready?" He says to his three active pokemon as he tries to signal some diglett over.
[19:01] <@Kite> "Hm... Miyako... would you like to help the ralts out?" Felix says thinking having so many pokemon in one fight to be a bit much for the ralts.
[19:04] Miyako looks up from where she had been watching a Diglett lift a rock and heads over. The Raltz whimpers, taking a step away from her before being coxed back into standing beside her after some reassuring words from the Gardeviour
[19:04] "Dig, Dig, Digglett!" the cries of two pokemon echo and a pair of Diglett emerge from the ground.
[19:05] <@Kite> "Miyako use psywave." Felix says as the battle starts.
[19:06] <@Kite> She quickly releases a wave of psychic ebergy at the two digletts as soon as she gets the order.
[19:07] The Diglett take the hit and wobble but dont really do much else as they being their attacks
[19:08] The first moves towards Miyaki, its body shimmering as its shouts in a startling fashion
[19:13] <@Kite> Miyako takes the attack with a wail and frowns at the diglett as she rights herself in the air.
[19:13] "Diglett, Dig" The pokemon frowns itself, having expected that to do more damage
[19:17] The other Diglett heads towards the Raltz, unseen claws striking out
[19:18] The Scratch attack hits deep and the Raltz stumbles back, crying out
[19:19] "Come on!" Claire shouts out as a psychic cloud wraps around the young pokémon lifts it up and pushes it back "You can do it! Hit them with a confusion!"
[19:20] "R...Raltz..." The pokemon closes its eyes and unleashes a blast of psychic power that radiates a great streignth
[19:22] The Diglett that was hit, for a brief moment shows its mind taken by a deep confusion, before the backlash knocks it out cold.
[19:22] <@Kite> "That was awesome..." Felix says with a smile.
[19:22] "...whow..." Claire blinks as the Raltz falls to its knees in fatigue
[19:23] "Gardi" The Gardivour smiles proudly with a nod
[19:24] <@Kite> Miyako nods before floating towards the other diglett before screaming at it, a small shockwave of darkness coming out.
[19:26] The Diglett gives a large "NOPE" face and vanishes under ground to allow the attack to fly harmlessly overhead before appearing again
[19:26] <@Kite> Miyako looks disappointed at missing the attack before shaking her head.
[19:27] The Diglett again moves towards Miyako, once more giving a loud shout as it strikes
[19:31] <@Kite> Miyako takes the attack again dropping slightly from the air though still moving taking another super effect attack better than most likely expected.
[19:33] Raltz, seemingly emboldened by its last attack, closes its eyes and releases another confusion
[19:34] The blast hits the Diglett head on and the small pokemon shudders, its movements becoming slow as its health drops. Yet, it remains fighting
[19:35] <@Kite> Miyako shakes her head not wanting to be out done before releasing another shriek.
[19:36] The shriek shudders the ground around the Diglett and it vanishes under ground, grunting in KO'd defeat
[19:39] <@Kite> "Good job Miyako." Felix says taking the injured ghost in his hands.
[19:39] "Whoop!" Claire cheers as she picks up her pokemon in a big hug "Well done!"
[19:40] "Thanks for helping him Felix" She smiles "He wouldnt have dared to fight alone"
[19:41] <@Kite> Felix smiles before handing Claire a few berries to give to the psychic type. Afterwards he gives a few to Miyako so she can get her strength back. "Your welcome. Though still he did really well."
[19:42] "That was a..surprising show of power" She nods, holding the pokemon up like a doll and eyeing it "He has braely even used an attack before"
[19:42] "Gardi"
[19:45] <@Kite> "So have you given him a name yet?"
[19:50] "Bry" She says, bringing the pokemon back into a secure carrying position "Means noble and strong"
[19:55] <@Kite> "That's a nice name."
>>>>>>>>>>>Session End<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<
Twilightwings
Twilightwings
Experienced Poster
Experienced Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by comingdarkness Sun Nov 04, 2012 12:21 am

[20:56] "...and in conclusion to our news, police have asked for any information that can be offered in regards to the recent thefts and Criminal Activity that has been occuring in the down town Hartra City area"
[20:58] Standing in the main room of the local pokécentre, you have been healing your pokemon after a recent training match with a girl and some diglett down in the private training area by Shadow Forest.
[20:59] A couple of Trainers are talking to each other by a slightly oversized heater and the local Nurse Joy is humming to herself as she turns the volumn up on the large TV that stands on the wall near you.
[21:01] "In other news" The news woman is reading from her papers, not really putting a good show of acting like she isnt reading every word "The usually ignored town named Fall City has seen a recent boon in popularity from traiers as it prepairs to host its very first Pokémon tornament. They claim it is designed towards new trainers leaving Anima City but that all are invited to join in the festivites"
[21:01] "There is also said to be a special guest from the region's Elite Four appearing for the finals"
[21:02] "Now, we leave you to the newest episode of the "I Hear You Like Mudkip Show" and will see you tonight at nine"
[21:02] Tutting, Nurse Joy turns the TV off as the following show starts and heads back to her desk.
[21:02] <@Kite> "Man... I feel bad for the Jenny's... nothing but problems these days..." Felix says thinking ignoring the news about the tourney already knowing about it.
[21:05] <@Kite> Felix looks around a bit before dropping into his thought process.
[21:14] "Hmm? Oh, sorry, I was miles away." I say, glancing about.
[21:15] Naoya would be coming back from his time of zoning out before looking at Kite and the chansey, "So whats our next move?
[21:16] <@Kite> Felix finally snaps out of his trance fists balled up before he blinks and returns to normal.
[21:17] "Chansey" The pokemon shrugs, walking off
[21:18] Staring at the pokemon once more Naoya eye would drift down to his quilava. "Strange...hey Felix whats got you so tense?"
[21:20] <@Kite> "Thinking about something that me and my other 'friends' ran into." Felix says dragging out the word friend.
[21:21] Stretching off, I stand up. "Want that fight, then?"
[21:21] "oh...well I'm if we run into it again lets just beat the piss out of it k?" Naoya says as he gets up from his chair to stretch Quilava perking up a bit and standing as his owner did. "Well a tourny is coming up and I'm pretty unconfident in my self...so lets go train."
[21:22] <@Kite> "No... all of us would kind of lose Naoya..." Felix says knowing what he wants to do but having no way to do it.
[21:23] "I didn't mean pokémon, son."
[21:23] "Hmmm, Well why not train harder so we can stop that problem with no problems??" Looking over at Gene to adress his response. "
[21:24] "Well if we are training why not train out pokemon also to be just as powerful."
[21:24] <@Kite> "I know that... but there's no way to get stronger... can't even beat the stupid poliwhirl..."
[21:24] "Because you need a strong mind to be a good pokémon trainer, and a strong mind goes hand in hand with a strong body."
[21:26] "Granted..." Naoya would say to both of their statements before taking a deep breathe and looking down at the ground a bit...well I need some more cash so I'm going to get a job, what you two do i wish you the best of luck
[21:27] <@Kite> "I'm going to find a place to train my pokemon... as soon as I get them anyways..." Felix says.
[21:27] "Oh hell yer!" A boy randomly cries out as the doors to the centre open and he walks in, grinning proudly as he walks over and boasts to all who hear "I just beat that little Gym Leader like a noob! Look at this badge! Ha!" He seems like a bit of a dick...
[21:28] Naoya just looks at the boy his hair falling over his eyes as he kinda just glared, "He didn't mind people being happy about their wins but how he presented it really irked him.
[21:29] <@Kite> "Oh you beat a person holding back against you so that she can give you an adequat challenge without flooring you? Congrats kid!" Felix says still slightly annoyed.
[21:31] "Hey, kid. You want a proper fight?"
[21:32] "Hey screw you guys!" He shoots you a look, dumping his pokéballs rather ungently upon the counter and ignroing the irritated look on Nurse Joy's face "And I doubt I'm in your league He Man"
[21:32] His voice shows that he didnt mean that last part as your league being higher
[21:32] <@Kite> "My... such manners. I beat all the girls swoon over you too." Felix says with an eye roll.
[21:33] "You're, what, thirteen? I didn't mean shit about pokémon. Come on. Let's do this."
[21:34] "Sit down" Nurse Joy shoots you a warning look as you stand "I'm having no fighting in my centre"
[21:35] "Then we'll go outside, ok?"
[21:35] Staying silent Naoya would hold the urge to slam the boys face into the counter before turning to leave the center, "I'm off to get a job...you guys come find me when your done."
[21:35] "Yer you tell them Joy" He shrugs, the nurse twitching at his informal voice "I didnt see his face on the Gym wall"
[21:36] <@Kite> Felix sighs waiting patiently for oy to give him back his pokemon so he can leave not really wanting to deal with this.
[21:40] <@Kite> All the while Felix is typing memos to himself in his pokedex for things to do later.
[21:40] "I've heard that people wont be allowed to enter the games in Fall City if they dont at least have this dumb badge" He places it on the table as Joy places his pokéballs back on the table and he dumps them in his bag "Though I feel sorry for those who dont get it"
[21:40] "Kid, you seriously think beating one Gym is everything? I literally taught people better than you. Tell you what, if you're too much of a wimp to fight me yourself, I'll fight your pokémon, how about that?"
[21:41] "Show me you badge case"
[21:41] <@Kite> Felix at that nonchalantly shows his Anima City Badge not even paying attention at this point.
[21:42] "I don't have any badges. No point in having them. I fight with my own bare goddamn hands, and anyone who thinks they're good enough to bring the heat can sit back and see just how well I do that."
[21:44] Naoya had left the center but he still felt the urge to smash the boys head into the counter. Taking a deep sigh his eyes would roam over the job board hoping a good one was avaliable...he needed quite a bit of money if he was to get his mech arm.
[21:44] "Heh" He grins as he swings his bag back on "Thought not. Aint going to get far in this world without somthing to show for yoruself than just muscles"
[21:45] "I have something to show. A goddamn Black Belt. That enough? I am literally qualified to train people to a point where your pokémon are worthless against them."
[21:46] "Not that they're not worthless anyway, but that's a different matter."
[21:46] <@Kite> "You also won't get anywhere in life with that kind of attitude." Felix says done typing into his pokedex.
[21:47] A Chansey nods after looking up from what you had first said and the boy shrugs "Whatever man. Good luck trying to get into any tornaments or events with no badges" He then begins to head to the door without another word, a small Rattata running away from his on coming feet
[21:48] <@Kite> "Hey kid, you got time for a battle?" Felix says quite bored.
[21:49] "Mabye when you got freinds who can use pokémon" he says, not looking back at you and vanishing through the door
[21:50] My eye twitches, "What's the penalty for assault in this country?"
[21:50] "Unfortuantly too high to be worth it" joy sighs, pulling out a newspaper "But I would put in a good word with Jenny for you when it comes to him..."
[21:51] <@Kite> "My... oh well there's always the tourney to look forward to." Felix says going back to waiting for his pokemon not even paying attention to Gene.
[21:51] "Fuck the tourney. I'm going to beat that goddamn Gym leader first. My pokémon ready, ma'am?"
[21:52] "Yup" She nods and a Chansey heads over to you with a tray bearing your Pokéballs "Seems you had a good battle before this"
[21:52] "Also, please no language like that in here"
[21:53] "I did," I say, as I walk over and take my pokémon, "and sorry, ma'am. Oh, reminds me. Has a young woman with an Ivysaur, a Shinx, and a Buneary been through here?"
[21:55] "Why yes" She nods "Dropped by early with all her pokemon too weak to battle. Take it you were the one she battled?"
[21:55] <@Kite> Felix takes back his pokemon slightly interested now to see if he can get a match against her.
[21:56] "She was. You wouldn;t happen to know her name, would you? I need to get in touch with her."
[21:57] "No sorry, it was one of the Chansey who served her...But she said that she was heading to Fall City if that helps you"
[21:59] <@Kite> Felix shrugs before leaving to look for someone to battle needing to get some training done.
[21:59] "Ok, thanks for helping. Now, I need to blow off some steam. Which way is the gym?"
[22:01] "Big building in centre of city, carnt miss it. It litterly says Gym in big letters"
[22:06] "Thank you, ma'am. Now, who wants to come with me? Felix? Naoya?"
[22:06] "They left a while ago"
[22:07] "Oh. God, I'm blind. Goodbye, ma'am." I smile, and head off towards the Gym.
[22:08] She gives you a nod before turning back to her paper.
[22:08] Outside, you find Naoya next to the job board
[22:10] "Hey, you want to go beat down on the Gym?"
[22:10] His finger skimming through the jobs trying to find the one that pays the most.
[22:10] Looking up he would shrug. " Meh why not...I think i have a chance now..."
[22:12] "Awesome, then let's go!" I grin, and jog off.
[22:13] Shurgging Naoya would jog after the martial artist feeling confident enough that his quilava would do well but afraid his poochyena would not
[22:17] Entering the Gym, you find a look wall by the side of the main reception desk baring pictures of all those who had beaten the Gym with their pokemon. Felix's picture is up there and most recent is the boy from the pokecentre.
[22:18] "Hello?" The man behind the desk ask as he looks up, a Beldum hovering behind his head as he directs other people "What can I do for you today?"
[22:19] "Any chance we can get a fight here? One each, not a joint battle."
[22:20] "Single Gym battle?" He nods, typing into his computer "Sure, the arena opens in half an hour and Claire will be able to take you then if thats ok"
[22:21] I smile, "That's good."
[22:22] "Excellent" he nods "If you would like to follow the Metang to your right it will lead you to the Arena waiting room"
[22:22] Naoya nods at the man before mouthing the words thank you, his attention drawn else where as he looks around
[22:22] I grin, and walk after the Metang.
[22:22] He would do as instructed and follow the metang not bothering to pokedex it
[22:24] Taking out my 'dex, I quickly identify every new pokémon I pass, making sure to set the device to skip the long-winded data rants.
[22:25] The Metang and Beldum are the only pokemon you get, it seems you are being lead a way that keeps you hidden from the people who would be watching the battle
[22:29] Finally reaching a room that holds nothing but chairs and a single large door marked "Entrance". The Metang beeps and leaves you to wit
[22:29] wait*
[22:30] Finally, after over half an hour of waiting. You hear a voice begin to come over the intercom
[22:31] "And we have our first challangers of the day already in the Gym, two trainers come to take on our new leader with all guns blazing!" The sounds of crowds cheering can be heard and the door opens, a new Metang overing on the other side and gesturing for one of you to enter
[22:32] I roll my shoulders and step forward, "Let's do this."
[22:32] "Good luck. Gene"
[22:33] The Metang leads you to a podium by the arena and a microphone is activated infront of you, a TV turning on beside Naoya for him to watch "State your name Trainer"
[22:33] "Gene Diodenta."
[22:34] "Welcome Gene" The voice echos and the crowd cheers "Now, we introduce you to Clare, Gym Leader of Anima City!"
[22:35] A young girl, barely old enough to own pokemon herself officialy smiles and bows to you from her side of the arena, throwing out a pokeball and releasing a Raltz into the arena, the pokemon crossing its arms as the crowd cheers beneath its dome like green hair
[22:39] "Right. Didn't expect that one." I grin, now slightly worried, and release my Riolu.
[22:41] As I do so, I scan the Ralts, still keeping the noise set to a minimum
[22:42] [Ralts, the Feeling Pokémon. Ralts is the pre-evolved form of Kirlia. It can use the horns on its head to read human emotions. Ralts rarely shows itself to humans, but may occasionally approach when it senses positive or happy feelings]
[22:47] "Right, then, shall we do this?"
[22:47] You may make the first move" Clare simles, her Raltz looking up and bracing
[22:50] "Ok, thanks. Riolu, Force Palm."
[22:53] Riolu darts forward, it's palm gathering force for the blow it is currently aiming at the Ralts
[22:55] The blow makes the Raltz stumble and it yelps, its muscles spasaming slightly under the hit
[22:56] As it twitches, it is unable to attack in Paralysis
[22:56] "Riolu, don't let up. Quick attack, then just keep going with that unless I say otherwise."
[22:57] The quick attack makes the pokemon stumble and the crowd cheers, but it gets back up
[22:59] this time, it is able to raise its head and fire a blast of Confusion towards you
[23:02] As the psychic bolt hits Riolu, it is cattapulted through the air towards Gene and lands unconcious
[23:02] The ground bursts into cheering and the Raltz stumbles, breathing heavily. Above you, your first pokemon pings off the battle board
[23:03] I sigh, and return the pokémon, releasing my Meditite. "Goddamn it, this is going to be like the last battle, isn't it?"
[23:03] "And that first win goes to Clare!" The announcer calls "But it seems to have been a costly one"
[23:04] The Raltz looks up towards the new pokemon, sighing to itself as it breaths
[23:05] *** Kite quit (Ping timeout)
[23:15] "Meditite, please. Finish this fast. Confusion."
[23:15] Meditie focuses it's mind and fires off a burst of Psionic energy.
[23:16] Despite not being a good type match up, the blow is able to knock the Raltz out of the fight thanks to it already being weakened
[23:17] "And the tally reaches one each" The annoucer calls and the crowds cheer again "Can our Challanger bring abour a win as Claire releases her last pokemon?"
[23:18] Smiling, Claire nods to you as she returns the Raltz and sends out a Beldum into the arena which beeps and hovers on the spot
[23:19] "Oh, wow. Haha, wow. I'm switching. That good?"
[23:19] "If you wish" She nods, smiling at your reaction
[23:20] I smile, and switch my Meditite for my Machop.
[23:20] "And there is a switch around as our challanger trades pokemon!"
[23:21] The crowd cheer as Beldum shoots forwards, its eye filled head glowing slgihtly as it charges fowrads
[23:23] The blow however is too short and crashes into the ground in front of you, the Beldum shaking as it rises back into the air much to the jeercing of the crowd
[23:23] Machop, knowing it's stuff, begins charging it's energy.
[23:25] Shaking as it rises again and watches you charging, the Beldum bleeps and flashes a steel colour, wating
[23:26] Dropping it's guard completely, Machop charges in with a Karate Chop.
[23:29] The blow makes the pokemon bob on the spot, its red eye twitching towards you
[23:29] Turning back towards you, its head onces more glows a slight purple and it files forth
[23:36] The blow strikes Machop square in the face and the crowd cheer as both pokemon crash to the ground in an explosion of dust. As it clears, the Beldum rises from the ground and Machop slowly rises after it
[23:38] "Ok, WOW. Let's not do that again."
[23:39] "You ok?" Claire calls over
[23:39] "I train fighting-type pokémon and you run a psychic gym. Two and two make four."
[23:40] Machop, just barely managing to stand, attacks again.
[23:41] "Beldum" The steel/psychich beeps where it hovers and Claire gives a sympathetic look "Least I'm the only Psychic Gym in the region right?"
[23:41] "Yeah, that's always a benefit."
[23:43] Machop focuses in and sends a Karate Chop at the Beldum
[23:43] the Chop makes the pokemon bob again and it growls, before flashing a steely colour again and waiting
[23:45] The Machop continues it's assault, launching another chop.
[23:47] This chop clips the pokemon hard, cracking its armour and sending it crashing into the ground again, leaving a thrid hole in the arena floor. However, it slowly rises once more, albet very wobbly and uneasy
[23:49] Head glowing pink one last time, it bobs forwards and slams into Machop in another crash, this time neither pokemon rise save for the barely consious Beldum hovering an inch over the Machop
[23:50] "And Machop is out of the fight!" The announcer shouts "But Beldum looks to barely be hanging on out there..."
[23:51] I sigh, return my Machop, and release my Meditite. "Let's just get this over with. Meditite, begin the tedium."
[23:52] As you release the pokemon, the beldum hovers over towards Claire and she nods as she pulls a bottle from her Gym Leader Podium and Sprays the hovering pokemon with it
[23:53] The hand I have on the railing tenses, and the railing begins to warp a little.
[23:53] Turning back to the fight and looking a lot better, the Beldum hovers again to face you
[23:54] Meditie focuses it's mind into a semi-physical razor and sends it flying at the Beldum.
[23:56] The wave hits the nearly healed pokemon and sends its life right back into the orange, its body bobbing in the air as its eye seems to narrow
[23:57] As you have come to expect, its eye begins to glow a slight purple as it shoots forwards
[00:00] As the Beldum flies over, Meditite fires another psychic bolt.
[00:01] The stike makes the steel pokemon fly of course for a moment, a metalic groan echoing from it before it is just able to reaim itself and striek you pokemon across the chest
[00:02] The crowd once more cheers at the clash
[00:02] In retaliation, Meditite fires off another psychic bolt
[00:03] The blow once more strikes against the Beldum, making it give a moan of pain again and Claire can be seen leaning forwards slightly. Yet, it manages to stay floating still, its eye slowly turning towards you
[00:04] "Wait. This... this is good. I might not lose!"
[00:04] With a last groan, it charges forwards again in a final attack, this time its had not glowing
[00:04] head*
[00:05] Its pain seems too much though, and it misses, crashing once more into the ground to create another large dent
[00:06] Using the opening, Meditite sends yet another bolt of pyschic energy at the Beldum
[00:09] The Beldum, having not had the time to rise from the ground, vanishes in an explosion of dust and the crowd goes silent. When the dust finally falls, the Steel pokemon is completly motionless save for a twitching eye
[00:09] "Beldum is unable to battle!" The announcer calls "The Challenger wins!"
[00:09] "What."
[00:10] "That was indeed a dramatic battle full of twists and turns. Even I wasnt sure who would win to the last minute"
[00:11] The crowd cheers and claps and Claire smiles as she returns her pokemon before walking slowly over towards you, a leather box held in her hands which she holds out towards you
[00:12] I return my Meditite before taking the box and bowing to her, "Thank you"
[00:13] "With this badge" She returns the bow "You bare te proof that you have won your battle within the Anima City Gym"
[00:17] "Just barely. Thank you, Claire." I take the badge box and put it in my jacket, before putting my hand out to shake hers, "That was a good battle."
[00:18] "Indeed it was" She smiles "I enjoyed it. Good luck with whereever you go next Gene"
[00:19] And, with the crowd cheering and clapping, you are lead out of the arena with your Gym Badge in hand
[00:19] ******END OF SESSION******
comingdarkness
comingdarkness
Addicted Poster
Addicted Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by DorianCreed Sun Nov 04, 2012 2:08 am

Now, I'll award points and cookies to anyone who can spot the massive joke in my character's name. If you can't, don't worry, Trainer Level 8 will make it more obvious.
DorianCreed
DorianCreed
Legatus Legionis
Legatus Legionis

Back to top Go down

Post by Twilightwings Sun Nov 04, 2012 4:09 am

Man Gene has been getting lots of screen time.

Also sorry I'm only good at making obscure references, not figuring them out xD
Twilightwings
Twilightwings
Experienced Poster
Experienced Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by comingdarkness Sun Nov 04, 2012 7:28 pm

Is it anything to do with the boxer Gene?
comingdarkness
comingdarkness
Addicted Poster
Addicted Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by DorianCreed Sun Nov 04, 2012 9:33 pm

Nope, but good try
DorianCreed
DorianCreed
Legatus Legionis
Legatus Legionis

Back to top Go down

Post by Twilightwings Mon Nov 05, 2012 8:28 pm

Give another hint! ):
Twilightwings
Twilightwings
Experienced Poster
Experienced Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by DorianCreed Tue Nov 06, 2012 7:37 am

So you've had the whole "Character from an obscure PS2 fighting game" hint, haven't you? Ok, next hint, one remaining, Kung Fu Jesus famously did his best review of this game.
DorianCreed
DorianCreed
Legatus Legionis
Legatus Legionis

Back to top Go down

Post by Twilightwings Wed Nov 07, 2012 12:49 am

Darn me not watching reviewers!
Twilightwings
Twilightwings
Experienced Poster
Experienced Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by comingdarkness Fri Nov 09, 2012 12:36 am

[22:10] <@Kite> You are currently sitting at a park bench the breeze blowing faintly as you wait at night. Nagi has already left off words and most of the shops have closed.
[22:10] <@Kite> As you sit looking at your cards you feel something tap you on the shoulder.
[22:15] <Dark> "Hello?" I raise an eyebrow as I turn round
[22:16] <@Kite> "Hello again..." The spirit says. "Are you feeling better."
[22:18] <Dark> "Ah" I nod "Yer I'm fine thanks, always better after food and sleep. Yourself?"
[22:19] <@Kite> "I'm good." The spirit says sitting beside you.
[22:22] <Dark> "Good to hear" I smile back, placing my deck back into my pocket "So...err...have to excuse me, I've not really had a spirit come up to talk before. What can I do for you today?"
[22:23] <@Kite> "Not much... I just wanted to see how you are doing."
[22:24] *** [1]Kite (Kite@1E4CA6DF.950E2E0.7C8F6EBF.IP) joined
[22:26] <Dark> "Well" I look upwards and count off on my fingure with a joking voice "I've been attacked by a scary snake spirit...thing and somehow gained a pet during that, had a card start speaking to me, gotten beaten up and scared a fair few times all in the corse of a few weeks. So yer, I'm actually rather good right now"
[22:26] *** Kite quit (Ping timeout)
[22:26] *** [1]Kite changed nick to Kite
[22:27] <Kite> The spirit laughs and smiles. "Sounds like you had fun."
[22:29] <Dark> "Could say that" I laugh "And now i've spent half my money and have a torny coming up. Never a quite moment down here. What you been up to?"
[22:30] <Kite> "Just drifting." The spirit says kicking it's legs.
[22:32] <Dark> "Sounds fun" I chuckle "Haunted anyone good?"
[22:34] <Kite> "No I'm not into scaring people."
[22:36] <Dark> "Ah. Good good" I scratch my nose, running out of things to say "So what do you do in your spare time besides 'floating around'? Never asked a Spirit that before.
[22:36] <Dark> "
[22:37] <Kite> "I like tending to flowers sometimes." She says after a while.
[22:47] <Dark> "Thats nice..." I smile "Have a flower pot of my own in my room, its strangly relax to look after that"
[22:48] <Kite> "I know..." The spirt says with a laugh.
[22:50] <Dark> "So" I smile after a moment with a nervors chuckle "You got anything to talk about? I've ran out now"
[22:51] <Kite> "Um... I can talk about flowers..." The spirit says with a small laugh.
[22:53] <Dark> "Well go on then" I smile, resting my head on the back of the bench "Thats a topic I've not had in a conversation yet. You got a favorite type?"
[22:55] <Kite> "I like the windmill flower. It just looks like it will fly away at anytime. I also like dandylions."
[22:56] <Dark> "Not seen a windmill flower in years..." I smile slightly "Used to watch them when I was a kid and I went out with my family to the countryside"
[22:59] <Kite> "Aren't they lovely though." The spirit says with a sigh. "Too bad they are mostly gone."
[23:01] <Dark> "Indeed..." I sigh to before looking up "Oh yer, I never asked you your name"
[23:03] <Kite> "I don't have one." The spirit says.
[23:04] <Dark> "Really?" I frown at her "Well I carnt keep calling you Spirit" A quick smile "What names you like? Very few people get the chance to pick one of their own"
[23:05] <Kite> "I don't really care about lacking a name. It's not that important, is it?"
[23:06] <Dark> "Well...I suppose..." I frown "But its nice right? Meh, you to you suppose. I just like having a name to call my freinds"
[23:08] <Kite> "Then you can give me one if it matters that much."
[23:10] <Dark> Blowing out a sigh, I look back upwards "Well its not...hmmm..."
[23:11] <Dark> Frowning after a second I look back over "By the way, where exactly do you...for want of a better word 'live'? I've not heard people talk about spirits roaming but you dont stay discreet in appearing"
[23:13] <Kite> "Oh... um..." The spirt looks before shrugging.
[23:13] <Dark> "Come on" I chuckle "You must have somewhere as a home base or the like. Somewhere you like to be?"
[23:15] <Kite> "Well I have places I like to be." The spirit says.
[23:18] <Dark> "Huh?" I smile "Of course, sorry about that. Just wanted to say that your always welcome to hang out whenever, nice to have people to talk to"
[23:24] *** [1]Kite (Kite@1E4CA6DF.950E2E0.7C8F6EBF.IP) joined
[23:25] <[1]Kite> "That's nice. I'll take you up on that offer." The spirit says with a laugh.
[23:26] *** Kite quit (Ping timeout)
[23:26] *** [1]Kite changed nick to Kite
[23:27] <Dark> "Awsome" I smile "And hey, if your ever board you can come round mine. People seem unable to see you so it will be just me but I'm sure I could offer a little more entertainment that just hovering around in silence waching people walk by..."
[23:28] <Kite> The spirit laughs before nodding.
[23:42] <Dark> "Is up to you like. I mean I'm sure you have things to do, just wanted to say that your always welcome"
[23:44] <Kite> "You really are out of things to say." The spirit says giggling.
[23:45] <Dark> "Always do when I get nervous" I smile "Not sure why I'm nervous either though"
[23:47] <Kite> The spirit continues to giggle seeing what you will say next.
[23:49] <Dark> "So yer, could be fun" i say, seeming to decide its Kyon say silly things day today and play along "I now have a really cute little snake...and I immidiatly regret saying that"
[23:52] <Kite> "Why so
[23:53] <Dark> "Well it was...never mind"
[23:53] <Dark> "A bad pun"
[23:58] <Kite> "Really? I don't get jokes."
[23:59] <Dark> "Well then I'll deffinitly have to teach you that then. Theres nothing better than a good laugh"
[00:02] <Kite> "I'll take you on that as well."
[00:03] <Dark> "Getting quite the list here now"
[00:04] <Kite> "I know. Make sure to do your best."
[00:05] <Dark> "Well, I'm a man of my word"
[00:06] <Kite> "That's nice to hear."
[00:11] <Dark> "So...yer. Officially out of things now. In summery, if your every so board you want to come have some fun then let me know"
[00:11] <Kite> "Yes sir." She says laughing.
[00:20] <Dark> Finally falling silent, I just smile and nod at her "And I'm done"
[00:21] <Kite> "See you later then." She says floating up.
[00:22] <Dark> "Sure thing"
[00:23] <Kite> >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Session End<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<
comingdarkness
comingdarkness
Addicted Poster
Addicted Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Twilightwings Wed Nov 14, 2012 9:07 pm

Lol... Dark you uploaded this to the wrong place xD
Twilightwings
Twilightwings
Experienced Poster
Experienced Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by comingdarkness Sat Nov 17, 2012 12:05 am

Neutral In my defense it was gone 2 in the morning by the time I actually got around to uploading it
comingdarkness
comingdarkness
Addicted Poster
Addicted Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next