Burnt Legion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Friday Night GURPS

3 posters

Go down

Friday Night GURPS Empty Friday Night GURPS

Post by Great Unclean One Tue Jan 05, 2010 11:23 pm

As some of you may be aware, legion runs a GURP campaign on a Friday evening at Fanboy 3 along with some card gaming and other things besides, the campaign is open to anyone who wants to join in, for those who don't know what GURPs is then this is a brief description.

GURPs is a role playing system that allows you to make your own setting and technology level rather than being limited to one (Like D&D or Call of Cthulhu)

The campaign is open to anyone who wants to join in and characters joining must be run through me first (Send them in a PM) as I am the GM and I will need to make sure your character is ok first. The starting points for the characters in this campaign are 100 points with 50 points of disadvantages being allowed, we are using the current GURP rulebook and are using Tech level 4. We are using magic (Think of it as set in a similar time to WoW or Lord of the Rings)

I will keep a blog of sorts on what has been going on each week to allow for people to see what sort of things we get up to and also for players to catch up with what's been happening if they miss a week.

Happy GURPing!
Great Unclean One
Great Unclean One
Addicted Poster
Addicted Poster

Location : At the head of an intergalactic pirate fleet heading straight for Manchester!

Back to top Go down

Friday Night GURPS Empty Re: Friday Night GURPS

Post by Nailz94 Wed Jan 06, 2010 12:17 pm

GURPtastic!!
Nailz94
Nailz94
Addicted Poster
Addicted Poster

Back to top Go down

Friday Night GURPS Empty Re: Friday Night GURPS

Post by evilbunnymaster Fri Jan 08, 2010 6:51 pm

indeed