Burnt Legion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Exalted Game

2 posters

Go down

Exalted Game Empty Exalted Game

Post by DorianCreed Fri Jul 27, 2012 11:25 pm

Kite's Tutorial Game

[21:50] <@Dorian> A small town, east of Halta. Hanging, suspended from the trees and warded against the Fae by elemental pacts, it is utterly insignificant, except for it's use as a major meeting point for the Cult of the Illuminated and it's part in the Thousand Streams River project of the Lunar Exalted.
[21:52] <@Dorian> The town's tavern is currently host to one of these glorious moon heroes, as she awaits her orders from the Silver Pact.
[21:54] <Kite> "Where is he?" Aliana sighs impatiently tapping her hand against a table.
[21:57] <@Dorian> As you glance around, you can see a man with a large pet dog. Whilst the man seems perfectly normal, the dog is covered in a silvery pattern
[21:58] <Kite> Aliana waves her hand in the air to get their attention.
[21:59] <@Dorian> The man looks over and smiles, before walking over to the table. The dog follows.
[22:01] <@Dorian> As the man sits down, his expression shifts, as though his very self had changed. "Greetings. I am Silver Moon Shadow."
[22:02] <Kite> Aliana nods her head before looking back up. "What am I to do?"
[22:03] <@Dorian> "You're to exterminate a local Hobgoblin group then return here. You will recieve further orders upon return."
[22:05] <Kite> "Yes sir." She says noting it in her head before standing up and straighting out her clothes before walking out of the tavern.
[22:06] <@Dorian> "Oh, no, don;t worry, I'll pick up the tab." S.M.S. says sarcastically as you leave.
[22:08] <Kite> Aliana laughes to herself knowing he would say that, and that he'll probably be saying it again some time in the future before she pauses. "I didn't ask where to go..." She says with a sigh.
[22:09] <@Dorian> "East, where else? Nothing east fo here but the Wyld, and you know the Fae don't stray far from the Bordermarches."
[22:12] <Kite> "...I forgot again..." She says with a guilty smile looking at him. "I'll remember next time honest." She says before walking towards the east quickly to hide her embarrassment.
[22:19] <@Dorian> As you head toward the east, the signs of Hobgoblin tracks become more obvious. In addition, some more humanoid tracks can be seen, but only those of one person. This is obviously a Fair Folk Noble
[22:22] <Kite> Looking around and knowing it will be better to get more information she slowly begins to shrink. Her tail which was hidden by her cloak before is now completely visible and she is now standing on four feet. Her clothes fuse into her while thick brown fur covers her though her green eyes remain the same.
[22:23] <Kite> Now in a form better suitable for scouting she moves between the brushes and the trees to find her targets.
[22:25] <@Dorian> In the distance you can see a clearing. In this clearing are several squat figures, which are all milling around, one kneeling figure, and one tall, seated figure.
[22:30] <Kite> Targets now in sight Aliana smiles before changing back into her human form hoping she can defeat the foes in one go. She begins to do the motions to cast one of her favorite spells.
[22:40] <Kite> As the spell is cast a swarm of black glass butterflies appear flying towards the hobgoblins.
[22:44] <@Dorian> The butterflies cut through the squat figures, which turn out to be Hobgoblins. One is utterly shredded, but the other three are merely hurt, with one being much worse than the other two.
[22:45] <Kite> "Darn it..." Aliana says knowing that she'll have to fight though a bit happy it's only 3 on 1 now.
[22:45] <@Dorian> The seated man stands up, "What? Intruders!?" He glances around, "Find them and bring them to me!"
[22:46] <@Dorian> The Hobgoblins nod and head off towards the now-glowing Anima banner.
[22:51] <@Dorian> The Fae Noble sits back down and puts his head in his hands, "I'm getting too old for this."
[22:51] <Kite> Aliana looks at the advancing hobgoblins armor and weapon ready.
[22:52] <@Dorian> The kneeling figure glances up. It is a human, male, and looks rather vague, as though he were on some form of hallucinagenic drug
[22:58] <Kite> Aliana's finger nails seem to elogate as she rips into one of the hobgoblins ripping it apart as she eyes the next goblin.
[22:59] <@Dorian> The two remaining Hobgoblins pause briefly before swinging at Aliana with their swords.
[23:04] <@Dorian> One misses but one hits, cutting into Aliana's arms.
[23:07] <Kite> Aliana grunts out and frowns before she begins to caste another spell.
[23:12] <Kite> As she begins to cast she begins to sing a song though purposely messing it up in parts.
[23:14] <@Dorian> Around Aliana, earth elementals materialise and being to try to convince her to sing the song properly.
[23:14] <Kite> As the spell continues her skin becomes grayish and her green eyes turn the color of granite.
[23:15] <@Dorian> The goblins pause at the elementals before attacking again.
[23:18] <@Dorian> Their attack goes much as before, with one missing and one causing some small ammount of damage
[23:19] <Kite> Aliana groans again as her arm is once again slashed. You lookst at the offending goblin before atatcking it.
[23:27] <Kite> Aliana kills the hobgoblin before her before turning to the other one and ripping it apart going a bit over board. The goblins her flies off of its body before it turns to mush on a nearby tree.
[23:29] <@Dorian> The noble sighs and stands up, picking up a gossamer-weave lance. "I guess I have to do this myself."
[23:30] <Kite> "It seems so." Aliana says looking at the noble before running towards it.
[23:31] <@Dorian> The Noble braces his lance, ready for a charge.
[23:34] <Kite> Now at the noble Aliana slashes with both of her hands at the fae creature.
[23:39] <Kite> Aliana slashes at the noble just for her to miss the first attack. Turning she tries to hit the noble again just for the attack to be blocked by his lance.
[23:47] <@Dorian> The Fae smiles and stabs with his lance, surprised when it clatters off Aliana's tatoos
[23:48] <Kite> "Haha." Aliana says teasingly before resuming her attack on the noble.
[23:50] <Kite> Aliana swipes twice just to frown as the noble simply moves to the side sending her sprawling.
[23:53] <@Dorian> Laughing, the Fae Noble stabs in with his lance and makes a decent sized hole in the floor#
[23:54] <Kite> "How did you miss a target on the floor?" Aliana says attacking at the fae again trying to get a hit in.
[23:56] <Kite> However she has no such luck as she misses once again not falling on her face this time though.
[00:00] <@Dorian> "By shut up you moon-born bitch!" the Fair One snarls, not looking so damn fair anymore as he stabs out with his lance again, hitting but not doing anything due to Aliana's tatoo armor
[00:04] <Kite> "That's not very nice." Aliana says as the lance does nothing to her. Pushing it aside she leaps at him cutting at him with her claws.
[00:06] <Kite> The fae steps to the side avoid the first strike just to for him to be caught off guard she as spins around and cut him on the arm.
[00:06] <Kite> "Ha, finally got you." She says triumphantly.
[00:07] <@Dorian> "Ok, you know what? Fuck this. Too many erranous places within the Assumption. Thanks, but no thanks. I'm out." The Fae smiles one last time, before running into a nearby tree and turning into nothingness.
[00:09] <Kite> "Hey! Get back here! I have to kill you!" Aliana says even though he's already gone. "Darn... Silver Moon Shadow won't be happy..."
[00:15] <Kite> With a sigh Aliana begins to head back to the town walking slowly so she can give her anima time to stop flaring. She recasts her charm to hide her tattoos as she continues on her way there.
[00:17] <@Dorian> As you enter the town, Silver Moon Shadow is waiting at the tavern. "So, how did it go?"
[00:17] <Kite> "Well I killed the hobgoblins... but I didn't kill the noble that was with them..." She says with a sigh.
[00:21] <@Dorian> "A noble was with them? I hadn't heard that. Well, maybe it's for the best. Other Fae enarby usually take the killing of a noble as a grave threat."
[00:23] <Kite> Aliana nods at what he says. "So what must I do next?" She askes her mentor with a small smile.
[00:24] <@Dorian> "Wait in the tavern. Other Lunars will be along."
[00:25] <@Dorian> -END OF TUTORIAL-
DorianCreed
DorianCreed
Legatus Legionis
Legatus Legionis

Back to top Go down

Exalted Game Empty Re: Exalted Game

Post by DorianCreed Sat Aug 11, 2012 2:08 am

Well, I reckon we be playing on Saturdays, then, unless anyone has any major complaints?
DorianCreed
DorianCreed
Legatus Legionis
Legatus Legionis

Back to top Go down

Post by DorianCreed Sat Aug 25, 2012 12:09 am

[22:27] <@Dorian> A small town, east of Halta. Hanging, suspended from the trees and warded against the Fae by elemental pacts, it is utterly insignificant, except for it's use as a major meeting point for the Cult of the Illuminated and it's part in the Thousand Streams River project of the Lunar Exalted.
[22:30] <@Dorian> The town's tavern is currently host to two of these glorious moon heroes, as they travel to meet each other.
[22:33] <Kite> Sitting at a table by herself, Aliana sighes as she looks around for the person she is suppose to be meeting.
[22:34] <Dark> Horus is stood at the bar, drinking heavily from a bug of alcohol as he eyes the tavern and the people within
[22:35] <@Dorian> Aliana spots Silver Moon Shadow sat near the drunken Horus, though she does not recognise the latter.
[22:36] <Kite> Smiling before straightening out her clothes, and frowning at the wholes in them, Aliana walks up to the bar before sitting by SMS.
[22:38] <Dark> I raise an eyebrow as she walks over but say nothing, drinking
[22:39] <@Dorian> SMS smiles at Aliana, "Ah, good. Aliana, this man," Here, he gestures at Horus, "is one of the people you are here to meet. His name is Horus. The other is off ranging, and should meet up with you some distance out of town."
[22:40] <Dark> "Hey" I nod slightly raising my mug in a gesture of aklowledgement
[22:41] <Kite> "Glad to meet you." She says back before turning back to SMS. "So what are we here to do now?"
[22:45] <@Dorian> SMS's face goes dark. "You're heading to Gem, down in the South. You're to kill a Chimera there."
[22:46] <Kite> "Ah..." She says frowning.
[22:49] <@Dorian> "Is that ok?"
[22:49] <Kite> "Of course." She says to him. "Well then there's no point of wasting time. Are you ready to go Horus?" She askes turning to the other Lunar.
[22:50] <Dark> I gulp down the last of my drink before nodding "Not like theres anything else fun to do aroud here"
[22:52] <Kite> "Well then let's go." She says before turning to SMS. "I didn't get anything this time honest." She says to himself just to let him know before walking out.
[22:53] <Dark> I give a nod to SMS and follow, arms folding behind my back
[22:57] <@Dorian> SMS smiles and takes a swig of his beer, before looking at it suspiciously and taking a slower sip.
[23:00] <Kite> Aliana takes a step outside before frowning. "Um... did you happen to get directions?" She says turning to Horus.
[23:01] <Dark> "To the nearest taven? Aye"
[23:03] <Dark> I promptly turn 180 and walk back in the taven "Am I not great?"
[23:03] <@Dorian> SMS is laid out on the floor, the alcohol apparently too strong for him
[23:03] <Dark> I frown before bursting out into laughter
[23:05] <Kite> Aliana frowns before going over to him. she drags him over to a table before putting him in a seat. She shakes her head before walking back outside.
[23:10] <Kite> Once there Aliana reaches to her arm and removes a stone from it. She looks at the stone before turning towards Horus. "Are you ready to go?"
[23:10] <Dark> "You got a place to go now?"
[23:16] <Kite> "Well obviously we have a chimera to take down. I'm asking do you have any other business to attend to first."
[23:21] <@Dorian> As you glance around the town, you can see several men around at the exits looking official and well armed.
[23:22] <Kite> "Hm... i wonder what that's about." Aliana says as she looks at the men.
[23:22] <Dark> "Curious?"
[23:23] <Kite> "A bit... hm... well it won't hurt to take a look." She says placing the hearthstone where she got it from.
[23:23] <Dark> I give a slight chuckle
[23:25] <Kite> With that Aliana begins to walk closer to one of the exits to try and hear if the guards are saying anything.
[23:27] <Dark> I simply shrug and follow suit, finding a nearby sign and pretending to read it
[23:38] <Dark> Clearing my throat, I streighten and walk away, trusting in Aliana to take the hint
[23:39] <Kite> Aliana follows after Horus looking at him with a puzzled look. "Did you hear anything?"
[23:40] <Dark> "Yer. We need to find a new way through the kingdom of Halta. The bulk of between here and Sal-Maneth is in the grip of 'the Great Contagion'"
[23:43] <Kite> "Well then... that's bad..." She says before bringing out her gem again and heading down an alley people are not likely to see her.
[23:46] <Dark> Horus follow, taking a swing from a canteen of somthing he had in his pocket as he goes
[23:49] <Kite> Once she believes she is in a secluded enough place, Aliana holds the stone up and begins to whisper to herself.
[23:55] <@Dorian> As Aliana whispers to herself, a corona of Essence surrounds her and Horus. Space folds in on itself, tainted by the unbridled chaos that underlies reality, and the two are sent flying through nothingness towards an unknown location.
[00:09] <@Dorian> The two of you wake up inside a large vaulted building with a basin in the middle. The basin is filled with a black fluid, and inlaid with symbols in Old Realm.
[00:09] <@Dorian> It's dark outside, but the sun looks to be rising.
[00:10] <Dark> Horus takes a step away from Aliana and look around "Where you take us?"
[00:12] <Kite> "We weren't suppose to appear here..." Aliana says as she gets up as well.
[00:12] <Dark> My eye twitches slightly "And where is here?"
[00:14] <Kite> "This is home." She says smiling.
[00:14] <Dark> "Oh really?" He raises an eyebrow, relaxing a touch
[00:16] <Kite> "Yup... though I wonder why we eneded up here. It shouldn't be that time of month yet..." She says before walking towards the black pool.
[00:17] <Dark> "Time of..." Horus frowns before holding up his hands in a 'forget I asked' pose and turning away, looking around the building
[00:19] <Kite> Aliana rolls her eyes at what Horus said closing her eyes. "Guidance please." She says to the manse.
[00:20] <@Dorian> A wire-frame figure appears over the pool. "Input query."
[00:21] <Kite> "Why did it teleport me here instead of where I wanted it to?" She says holding her hearthstone in her hand.
[00:22] <@Dorian> "Unknown."
[00:23] <Kite> "...That's not very helpful... aren't you suppose to know like... everything?" She says to the illusion.
[00:24] <@Dorian> "This interface can only answer questions pertaining to information within the Archive."
[00:25] <Kite> "Can you remind me what's inside the archive again?" She says to the illusion.
[00:28] <@Dorian> "A plethorea of information pertaining to stellar activity and supernatural abilities of the Chosen of the gods. The Archive also contains information pertaining to the general layout of Creation."
[00:32] <Kite> "Okay thanks for the assitance." She says to the illusion before walking from the black pool and to Horus. "Well I guess we have to walk to Gem."
[00:32] <Dark> "How far is it from here?"
[00:33] <Kite> "Well I figured that if we just keep heading west we'll get there eventually." She says to him.
[00:33] <@Dorian> "Approximately 3716 miles."
[00:33] <Dark> "..well"
[00:35] <@Dorian> "At an average walking pace for one of the younger Chosen of Luna, it should take approximately one year."
[00:35] <Dark> "Best get started then"
[00:35] <@Dorian> "In this regard, I would reccommend shifting into the form of one of the Simhata."
[00:36] <@Dorian> "If this is not available, another similar form would be a good idea."
[00:36] <Kite> "Simhata?" Aliana says as she turns to the AI. "Can you show me an example?"
[00:37] <@Dorian> An image of a strange lion-horse appears where the AI was.
[00:39] <Kite> "...Is there a faster way?" She askes the AI not wanting to take up that much time.
[00:40] <Dark> I am examing the creature, for some reason baring teeth at it as if it were living before grinning
[00:40] <@Dorian> "By my calculations, a Simhata would take approximately two weeks to arrive at Gem due to it's untiring nature."
[00:41] <Dark> "Hey humans arnt that lazy" I frown before shrugging "Well I am but meh"
[00:42] <Kite> "So... do you have that form?" She says turning towards Horus.
[00:43] <Dark> I blink up at you, somehow already in the form in the time it took you to turn around
[00:43] <Dark> "Aint I cute?"
[00:45] <Kite> "Meh." She says before asking the AI, "How long would it take if someone was riding said Simhata?"
[00:45] <@Dorian> "Just over the aforementioned two weeks."
[00:45] <Dark> "Heh no coping out. I'm a magestic beast, not a taxi" I strike a pose
[00:46] <Kite> "I don't have that form." She says smiling at Horus." Besides its the least you could do. I could have let you walk the whole way to Gem
[00:48] <Dark> I grumble, shaking my fur "She says after kidnapping me to her home without taking me to lunch first"
[00:50] <Kite> "Sorry this manse doesn't provide food... it'll cook it for you if you bring it though." Aliana says happily.
[00:51] <Dark> "Hmmm" I grunt, trotting on the spot slightly to get used to my limbs before turning and kneeling slightly "Well lets get going then. I need a drink"
[00:53] <Kite> Aliana nods before walking to the door out of the Archive room. "Open please."
[00:54] <@Dorian> The door opens and the corridors can just be seen to be shifting into a path straight out to the west.
[00:55] <Kite> "Thank you." She says to the manse before taking a sit on Horus. "Onwards!"
[00:57] <Dark> "Dont push it"I grumble before breaking into a run
[00:58] <@Dorian> As you set off chasing the setting moon, the sun rising behind you, you get the feeling that this journey is going to be epic.
[01:00] <Kite> "Run faster you got to catch up with Luna." Aliana says with a laugh.
[01:01] <Dark> "No backseat driving!"
[01:03] <Dark> I do however, run a little faster, settling into a steady pace

_+_+_

[CENSORED BY [CENSORED]]

Last edited by DorianCreed on Fri Sep 07, 2012 11:47 pm; edited 1 time in total
DorianCreed
DorianCreed
Legatus Legionis
Legatus Legionis

Back to top Go down

Post by DorianCreed Fri Sep 07, 2012 11:47 pm

[20:29] <@Dorian> As Aliana and Horus approach Gem by... Horus, they enter a rather rickety mountain pass barely five minutes from Gem itself. The pass in question, however, happens to be inhabited by bandits. Quite obviously inhabited by bandits, in fact, as they're running a toll point.
[20:31] <@Dorian> As the two approach, the bandits' apparent leader stops them. "Five obol toll to use this canyon, m'lady."
[20:31] <Dark> "Bark"
[20:35] <Kite> "Hm... what happens if one doesn't want to pay?" Aliana says back after a moment of thinking.
[20:35] <@Dorian> The bandit smiles and calmly draws a rather scary looking sword. "Well, that wouldn't be a good idea, would it?"
[20:36] <Dark> I lower my head and give a low growl
[20:37] <Kite> "I don't know... I like to be a little daring sometimes." She says back smiling.
[20:38] <@Dorian> "Well, that's very nice, isn't it?"
[20:38] *** [1]Kite (Kite@1E4CA6DF.950E2E0.7C8F6EBF.IP) joined
[20:40] *** Kite quit (Ping timeout)
[20:41] *** [1]Kite changed nick to Kite
[20:43] <Kite> "So are you going to call some friends? I tend to be able to handle more than one guy at a time." Aliana says as she gets off Horus.
[20:43] <@Dorian> In response, the man clicks his fingers and a good twelve other men with bows and swords pop out from behind rocks.
[20:44] <Dark> I raise an eyebrow, rolling my eyes slightly
[20:44] <Kite> "Hm..." Aliana says before frowning. "You couldn't spare at least ten more men?"
[20:44] <Dark> "Excuse me but is that any way to treat a lady?" I finally speak out "She deserves far worse than that"
[20:45] <@Dorian> The man's eyebrows raise faster than the speed of light, and his mouth widens.
[20:45] <@Dorian> "Anathema..."
[20:49] <Kite> Aliana frowns before knocking Horus over the head. "Way to go, now they know what we are."
[20:49] <Dark> "What?" I grunt "I was getting bored with watching you blather on"
[20:50] <Kite> "You're just mad cause I was getting all the attention."
[20:50] <Dark> "You wanna be the mount next time we cross country?"
[20:52] <Kite> "Sorry, but you're doing to well a job of it for me to replace you." Aliana says looking back at Horus with a smile.
[20:53] <Dark> I tilt my head to fix her with a slit eye before grinning to reveal rows of teeth "Your still buying the first round when we get there"
[21:00] <@Dorian> The man in front of you lunges forward with his sword, swinging for Aliana's head, as one of the men in the back looses an arrow from his bow at Horus.
[21:19] <@Dorian> Both of these attacks hit, but only the one fired at Horus does anything resembling damage.
[21:21] <dusk> A noise like thunder rings through the pass as a blur shoots up to the man with the sword, launches into his chest with a dropkick, launching him into a nearby volcano, before landing nearby.
[21:24] <Dark> I give a yelp as the arrow scratches my leg before (Rather ungracfully) shoving my companion of my back and baring my teeth at the one who shot me.
[21:38] <Kite> Aliana lunges swiping at two of the sword wielding bandits.
[21:39] <Dark> In a slash of blood, my animal form lunges its target, slaming it to the gound before turning back to look at the others, the bloody body of the foe lying beneath
[21:40] <@Dorian> Both the bandits take the hits. One takes it well, rolling with it. The other dies like a bitch
[21:49] <@Dorian> Of the remaining 10 bandits, one bolts at the sight of three of his compatriots dying. The other nine attack the Exalted in a cooridnated fashion, striking out in groups of three at each of them, two swordsmen and one archer each. Horus and Aliana sustain soe damage but the newcomer seems to just ignore all their attacks.
[21:50] <Dark> "You know..." I growl through blood clotted teeth "I dont like these people now"
[21:52] <Kite> "I kind of like them." Aliana says grinning. "Still this is slightly bothersome."
[22:05] <dusk> The newcomer blurs and rushes the two sword wielding bandits nearest, going past them as one blows back in pieces while the other is thrown with a huge gash across his person..
[22:16] <Kite> With a sigh Aliana begins glowing as she casts her spell, wait two spells, before soon her skin takes the color of bronze as her eyes turn gray. After it is done she smiles at the success honestly thinking she would fail.
[22:20] <Dark> "Nice make over..." I growl as I spin around to attack another foe
[22:25] <Kite> "Thanks." Aliana says with a smile before cheering as Horus hits one of them. "Woohoo go!"
[22:25] <Dark> I simply grunt as I watch his head go flying
[22:28] *** [1]Kite (Kite@1E4CA6DF.950E2E0.7C8F6EBF.IP) joined
[22:30] *** Kite quit (Ping timeout)
[22:30] *** [1]Kite changed nick to Kite
[22:30] <@Dorian> The remaining seven bandits, all recognising the trappings of Sorcery, charge at Aria, swords at the ready.
[22:33] <@Dorian> They manage to do next to fucking nothing, barely dealing any damage at all
[22:34] <Kite> "Ow why are you guys attacking me? I change changed colors!" Aliana says the scratches starting to build up.
[22:36] <Dark> "I like how they are ignoring the talking animal in favor of the human light over there" I grin, sitting down
[22:39] <Dark> "But I suppose you are going to demand help" I roll my eyes as i lung forwards again
[22:39] <dusk> The newcomer blurs through the group of bandits, two of their heads flying after in the wind.
[22:40] <Kite> "Hey, how come no one is attacking the freakin blur?" Aliana says as she also prepares to attack.
[22:43] <Dark> "Screw you thats why!" I shout, gourging another two apart from the stomoch upwards
[22:46] <Kite> Aliana rolls her eyes as she politely cuts the throats of two of the bandits.
[22:48] <@Dorian> The one remaining bandit glances at his fallen companions, shouts "Screw this!" and starts running
[22:49] <Dark> "Oh no you dont" I growl, giving chase
[22:54] <@Dorian> As Horus closes the gap, the man turns and screams.
[22:54] <Dark> a scream cut short as his neck suddenly...stops being there
[22:57] <Dark> "Tastes like shit!" I shout out after a second "I need a beer..."
[22:57] <Kite> "You always need a beer. All you did is whine the whole way here about how you need a beer." Aliana says rolling her eyes.
[22:58] <Dark> "I just ran gods know how many miles!" I moan walking over "Its natural to require beverage"
[23:00] <Kite> "Aw... I'm so sorry..." Aliana says with a patronizing tone as she pets Horus.
[23:02] <Dark> I give a very sour look but say nothing
[23:03] <Kite> "Now let's talk to our new friend over there." Aliana says turning to the person who helped them fight the bandits.
[23:06] <Dark> I simply try to clear my fur of blood, muttering under my breath
[23:08] <dusk> The former blur stands nearby, having been watching the odd exchange.
[23:10] <Kite> "So you have a name?" Aliana asks again as she frowns over the damage her clothes took.
[23:18] <dusk> "Yes" replies the woman before them," yes I do."
[23:19] <Kite> "..." Aliana says nothing before sighing. "Well then can I get that name?"
[23:20] <dusk> She looks up in contemplation for a moment," Very well, my name is Arica."
[23:21] <Dark> "Arica?" I frown walking over in on all fours "Nice name"
[23:22] <dusk> "Thank you" She says looking to the horse lion thing.
[23:25] <Kite> "Hmm..." Aliana says nothing as she starts thinking.
[23:28] *** [1]Kite (Kite@1E4CA6DF.950E2E0.7C8F6EBF.IP) joined
[23:29] <[1]Kite> steal*
[23:30] *** Kite quit (Ping timeout)
[23:30] *** [1]Kite changed nick to Kite
[23:34] <Kite> "So... now what?" Aliana says looking at Horus. "We have to get to Gem and standing here won't help us."
[23:36] <dusk> "You're heading to Gem?" Arica says looking to the girl.
[23:37] <Dark> "I doing all the heading, shes doing all the sitting" I mumble
[23:37] <Kite> "That is completely true." Aliana says with a smile.
[23:40] <dusk> "Interesting, I was heading there to take care of some business myself."
[23:41] <Kite> "What kind of business?" Aliana asks curiously.
[23:51] <dusk> "Oh just a task I was given," Arica says looking up a bit," something about having to put my fist through someone's head or something..."
[23:53] <Kite> "Well nice to know." Aliana says before turning to Horus. "Ready to go?"
[23:54] <Dark> "Do I have to carry two of you now?"
[23:55] <Kite> "Well is she coming?" Aliana says pointing at Arica. "I'm not sure if she's our supposed 'third partner' and she's not exactly giving info out."
[23:56] <Dark> I simply mutter a few curse words the line "I need a F___ing drink" appearing in the middle of them as I start using my hind leg to scratch behind my ear before seeming to stop myself, frowing at the act
[23:57] <dusk> "Third partner?" Arica says looking to Aliana.
[00:00] <Kite> "Yes, we were told another lunar would be on their way to Gem." Aliana says looking at Arica.
[00:07] <dusk> Arica stands in thought for a moment," Hmmmmm, you wouldn't happen to know a Silver Moon Shadow would you?"
[00:07] <Kite> "I would in fact happen to know a Silver Moon shadow."
[00:09] <dusk> "He told me to keep an eye out for two Lunars, who I guess are you two."
[00:09] <Dark> I appear to have lost interest in the talk, sniffing around the bodies of the dead for loot
[00:11] <@Dorian> Each of the bodies has on it the following: A knife, a short, machete-like sword, a bow and several arrows, a chain shirt, some normal clothes, and a pot helm.
[00:11] <@Dorian> Several others have a few Obols of Jade, but tthat's about it.
[00:12] <Dark> I take the Obols, stuffing them into a random persons bag with my teeth along with a couple of the chain shirts for the sake of selling
[00:13] <Kite> Aliana shrugs not caring much to loot their dead bodies. If they were bandits out in the middle of nowhere having to force people into paying... then obviously they wouldn't have much on them.
[00:23] <Kite> "So... since I guess this is who our partner... now what?"
[00:23] <Dark> "SO you decided whos walking yet?" I ask, using my teeth to throw the swag bag over my neck
[00:23] <Kite> "Yup, you." Aliana says with a coy smile.
[00:25] <Dark> "....I hate you"
[00:26] <dusk> "Truthfully, I think I'll walk for now."
[00:28] *** [1]Kite (Kite@1E4CA6DF.950E2E0.7C8F6EBF.IP) joined
[00:30] *** Kite quit (Ping timeout)
[00:30] *** [1]Kite changed nick to Kite
[00:31] <Kite> "So are we ready to set off?" Aliana says taking her spot on Horus' back.
[00:33] <dusk> "I suppose so." Arica replies.
[00:33] <Dark> "Look on the bright side. You both have to buy me a beer now"
[00:34] <dusk> " ......I fail to see how that could be rationalized."
[00:35] <Dark> "Two people coming with. I seem to be the transport. Charge for everyone coming with is a beer"
[00:36] <Kite> "Well Arica says she'd rather walk so she doesn't have to pay."
[00:37] <Dark> "Hey the transport is provided. Wether you use it or not is your buisness"
[00:38] <Dark> From my expression it is unclear if I'm kidding or not
[00:42] <dusk> Arica stares at the lion horse thing.
[00:43] <Dark> The lion horse thing stares back
[00:43] <dusk> Arica stares more.
[00:43] <Kite> The lunar on said lion horse thing face palms.
[00:46] <Dark> Stareeee~
[00:47] <@Dorian> After a few minutes of this idiocy, the group set off for Gem, hoping their plans will work out the way they want them to. I mean, what could possibly go wrong?
[00:47] <@Dorian> -END OF SESSION-

_+_+_

[CENSORED BY [CENSORED]]
DorianCreed
DorianCreed
Legatus Legionis
Legatus Legionis

Back to top Go down

Post by DorianCreed Fri Sep 28, 2012 10:42 pm

[20:51] <@Dorian> Last session, space-time took a turn for the confusing, and things that never happened continued to do so, but in a different manner. Of course, you know none of this, as you are simply three chosen of the god/dess Luna who happen to be walking in to the town of Gem to beat up an oversized eldritch abomination.
[20:54] <Dark> "Thank you for travling Horus houd rides" I call as I we see the city "Tips of beer are welcome and we hope you give us warning in advance before coming agian"
[20:55] <Kite> "Yeah yeah." Aliana says getting off him and looking around.
[20:56] <dusk> "So, what should we do from here?" Arica says looking to the other two.
[20:58] <Kite> "Hunt monster. Beat monster. Go home and have a nice bath."
[20:58] <Dark> I lick my lips as I look around, sniffing at the air "Chances the monster is serving at the local pub?"
[20:59] <Kite> "Not a chance, sorry Horus." Aliana says petting him on the head.
[21:01] <Dark> I raise my eyebrow and lick my lips beforesighing and turning back to my human form once I was sure noone was watching "There we go"
[21:02] <Kite> "So any clue on where we start the search?" Aliana says stretching her legs.
[21:07] <Kite> As Aliana looks around she frowns as she looks around. "Do the people here look off to you two?"
[21:08] <Dark> "Hmm?" I frown, looking around myself
[21:08] <Kite> "Why do so many of them look the same..." Aliana wonders taking another look around at the buildings
[21:09] <@Dorian> As you glance around, you notice that a large number of people look exactly the same, down to how they carry themselves and their nose shape and size.
[21:10] <Dark> "Hmmm. Interesting"
[21:13] <Kite> "Thoughts?"
[21:14] <Dark> "Imbreeding gone interesting?"
[21:16] <Kite> Aliana rolls her eyes before turning to Arica.
[21:16] <dusk> "Possibly an illusion of some sort?" Arica offers.
[21:17] <Kite> "That would be much more likely. Still how about the three of use split up and talk to one of these people each. I want to know how similar they are."
[21:18] <Dark> "Sounds good" I nod "Ask the same questions too. Then we know"
[21:18] <dusk> "So, what questions should we ask?"
[21:19] <Dark> "That guy over there said you were ugly?"
[21:20] <dusk> Arica looks at Horus for a moment or two before looking to Aliana," So, what questions should we ask?"
[21:21] <Dark> I give a loud chuckle
[21:23] <Kite> "Well these basic questions would do and I want to know if you can remember your answer as accurately as possible: How do you find today? - I heard there's a monster going about, have you heard of it? and - How is the beer here? On that last question ask for specifics."
[21:24] <Dark> "Now that I can do"
[21:24] <Kite> "I want to see if they all give the same answer to each question so please try to remember what they say."
[21:25] <dusk> "Alright then"
[21:27] <Kite> "Well then, now that the plan is set, let's get to work." Aliana says before heading off in a random direction to talk to one of them.
[21:27] <Dark> I watch to see who Aliana goes to before going to someone who looks the same
[21:28] <dusk> Arica wanders off to find some other lookalike.
[21:28] <@Dorian> --BREAK TIME FOR THE PMS--

--

[21:29] <Dorian> As you approach the person, he turns around and greets you with a firm welcome of "Hello, friend."
[21:29] <Dark> "Hey" I grin and nod "Hows you finding the day?"
[21:30] <Dorian> "This day is but another beautiful day provided to use by the Immaculate Dragons, friend"
[21:31] <Dark> "Dragon?" I nod "Aye I heard there was somthing goig around here. Take it you have heard of it then"
[21:32] <Dorian> "The Chimera? Yes. It is the spawn of the Wyld and the Moon-born Anathema. As such, it rampages and kills at night without remorse."
[21:33] <Dark> "Hmm. Where abouts is that?"
[21:34] <Dorian> "The Wyld? Surely you know it is the formless chaos surrounding Creation. But more relatively, there is a small Wyld Zone in the sewers. It is beyond dangerous."
[21:35] <Dark> "I see" I nod and smile "Thank you freind"
[21:36] <Dark> As I give a wave and turn I pause and look back "Oh yer, sorry but I'm new in town and need a drink. Is the beer around here any good?"
[21:37] <Dorian> "The beer here is to die for, friend. It is brewed from the finest Fire Plums and is as dark as the Kukla's eyes."
[21:37] <Dark> "Ooh, sounds good" I grin and nod "Thanks"

--

[21:29] <Dorian> As you approach the person, he turns around and greets you with a firm welcome of "Hello, friend."
[21:31] <dusk> " Hello." Arica replies
[21:32] <dusk> "I was wondering if you could tell me how you find today?" Arica asks
[21:32] <Dorian> "This day is but another beautiful day provided to use by the Immaculate Dragons, friend"
[21:33] <dusk> Arica nods," I heard there was a monster about though, have you heard of it?"
[21:33] <Dorian> "The Chimera? Yes. It is the spawn of the Wyld and the Moon-born Anathema. As such, it rampages and kills at night without remorse."
[21:34] <dusk> "Hmmm, troubling," Arica replies," On a lighter note, how is the beer here?"
[21:35] <Dorian> "The beer here is to die for, friend. It is brewed from the finest Fire Plums and is as dark as the Kukla's eyes."
[21:36] <dusk> "Really?" Arica says with interest," tell me more."
[21:38] <Dorian> "It is more acurately an ale, though it is worth every obol, even if that means paying a talent a pint. It has an excellent head, but should be left to stand for approximately five minutes to gain it's greatest taste."
[21:41] <dusk> "Intruiging," Arica replies," perhaps I shall try some later. Well, I suppose I should not keep you any longer," Arica says as she turns to leave," I thank you for your time."
[21:41] <Dorian> "Any time, friend."

--

[21:29] <Kite> "Hello there." Aliana says with a small curtsy. "How do you find today?"
[21:30] <Dorian> "This day is but another beautiful day provided to use by the Immaculate Dragons, friend"
[21:32] <Kite> "That they do without them we could never have such paradise." Aliana says with a smile. "Well I'm new to town though and I want to ask. How is the beer here?"
[21:35] <Dorian> "The beer here is to die for, friend. It is brewed from the finest Fire Plums and is as dark as the Kukla's eyes."
[21:38] <Kite> "My that sounds delicious. I'm sure my friend will enjoy it. Well I must be gone soon but before I go could you answer one more question? I heard there is a monster going about, have you heard of it?" Aliana asks as politely as possible.
[21:38] <Dorian> "The Chimera? Yes. It is the spawn of the Wyld and the Moon-born Anathema. As such, it rampages and kills at night without remorse."
[21:46] <Kite> "The Immaculate Dragon's are surely coming to rid us of it though right? I know they won't leave us to defend for ourselves."
[21:46] <Dorian> "I have faith that their chosen will come to save us."

--

[21:45] <@Dorian> --BREAK TIME FOR THE PMS ENDS--
[21:45] <Dark> I scratch at my stubble as I return to the group, frowning slightly
[21:46] <dusk> Arica drifts back to the group musing about what she learned.
[21:48] <Kite> Aliana walks in looking slightly serious as she gets back.
[21:51] <Kite> "So are you guys ready to share?"
[21:52] <dusk> "I believe so."
[21:52] <Dark> "Yup"
[21:53] <Kite> "Okay then. To the first question: How do you find today?- I got the answer: 'This day is but another beautiful day provided to use by the Immaculate Dragons, friend.'"
[21:54] <Dark> "Ditto"
[21:54] <dusk> " I received the same answer."
[21:55] <Kite> "Hm... to question two: 'I heard there's a monster going about, have you heard of it?'- I got the answer: 'The Chimera? Yes. It is the spawn of the Wyld and the Moon-born Anathema. As such, it rampages and kills at night without remorse.'"
[21:57] <Dark> "Again I got the same" I nod "But I asked a little further and also got " Surely you know it is the formless chaos surrounding Creation. But more relatively, there is a small Wyld Zone in the sewers. It is beyond dangerous" I say the last bit in a bad impression
[21:57] <dusk> " I recieved the same as well, though I did not ask more."
[21:58] <Kite> "I asked furthur as well and I got- 'I have faith that their chosen will come to save us.' So by that I can guess we don't have much time to complete this job and get out of here."
[21:59] <Kite> "On to question three: How is the beer here?- I got the answer: 'The beer here is to die for, friend. It is brewed from the finest Fire Plums and is as dark as the Kukla's eyes.'"
[21:59] <Dark> "I aint letting no chosen do my job"
[22:00] <Dark> "And I got the same. Now I'm going pub"
[22:00] <dusk> " Again, the same answer, with the added ' "It is more acurately an ale, though it is worth every obol, even if that means paying a talent a pint. It has an excellent head, but should be left to stand for approximately five minutes to gain it's greatest taste.'"
[22:01] <Dark> I raise an eyebrow "hmmm"
[22:01] <Kite> "Hm... so this brings a lot of questions to mind." Aliana says thinking.
[22:02] <Dark> "Like why are we here and not the bar?"
[22:02] <dusk> "Like why were the initial answers the same, but further questions answered differently?"
[22:03] <Dark> "Well we may have phrased the further questions diffrently"
[22:04] <Kite> "I think the furthur question answers were different because what we asked might have been different. I asked if the Immaculate Dragons were coming to help for question two. What did you ask Horus?"
[22:05] <Dark> "I asked as was told to but followed "Kills at night without remorse" with "Where abouts is that?"
[22:08] <Kite> "Thanks for telling me that." Aliana says before returning to thinking."
[22:09] <Dark> I simply nod, looking around where I stand for a sign to a tavern
[22:10] <Kite> "You can go on to the tavern I won't keep you here, Horus." Aliana says to him.
[22:10] <@Dorian> As you glance around, you see a really good-looking bar, where you could easily burn away all the time before night.
[22:10] <Kite> "Though if you learn anything while there be sure to tell me." She adds before going back to thinking.
[22:11] <dusk> "Should we be worried about him drinking in a town filled with copies of unknown origin?" Arica asks.
[22:12] <Dark> "You two are coming" I state simply, grabbing both shoulders and pulling you both towards the bar "If your thinking, you think in somewhere warm where you can buy me a drink"
[22:14] <Kite> Aliana rolls here eyes but follows along not really caring.
[22:27] <@Dorian> As you enter the bar, the barman, who is identical as the others, smiles at you and waves at a seat.
[22:28] <Kite> Aliana takes a seat still thinking.
[22:29] <Dark> I nod and gesture for the others to sit before walking streight towards the bar
[22:29] <@Dorian> The barman turns to you, "What can I you for, friend?"
[22:30] <Dark> "What ya got?"
[22:30] <@Dorian> "What do you want? Beer, Ale, Wine, various different Spirits, or even water."
[22:31] <Dark> "Give me a beer" I nod "I've heard you got some good stuff"
[22:36] <Dark> Frowning after as second and sigh "Hold on a sec on that order". I then stand and walk over to where the others a sat, grabbing Arica's bag without asking and rummaging through till I find my wallet "There we go"
[22:37] <Dark> I then return to the bar "Right, drink time"
[22:38] <@Dorian> "Huh. Very well, sir, that'll be one obol."
[22:40] <Dark> I nod as I place pay him before turning back and heading over to the table, looking very happy with myself as I sit down
[22:42] <Kite> Aliana sighs before looking at Horus. "Having fun?"
[22:43] <Dark> I give a grin and sniff the beer "Hmm...should I wait five minutes like that guy said or..."
[22:45] <@Dorian> Some time later, as night falls, a strange man walks into the bar. Time seems to have lost meaning to you.
[22:50] <Kite> Aliana gives a slight frown as he walks in before making it look like she is thinking again. "We have a necromancer here... and he might be good..." Aliana whispers when she believes he isn't looking.
[22:50] <@Dorian> The man looks up and turns around before walking over to your table. "Did I hear you right?"
[22:51] <Dark> "Hmm?" I mumble as I drink
[22:52] <Kite> "Depends what did you hear?" Aliana says looking up at him.
[22:52] <@Dorian> "I asked if I heard you right. Did you refer to me as a mere necromancer?"
[22:53] <Kite> "Well I apologize for that, what would you prefer me to call you?" Aliana says slightly curious on what his deal is.
[22:53] <@Dorian> "What I am. I am a Deathknight, little Moon Chosen, and I am your doom."
[22:54] <@Dorian> With that, he draws his sword, which crackles with the unholy energies of the underworld
[22:54] <Dark> "Whow, hey there!" i shout, slamming my empty glass on the table "I'm not looking for a fight, unless its a drinking one"
[22:54] <@Dorian> "Tough."
[22:55] <Kite> "Yeah... I'm not very found of battling in public places. Can we take this outside the city?" Aliana asks.
[22:55] *** Spiritcurse (Spiritcurs@8FD39F1E.42AA6285.AA932C4E.IP) joined
[22:57] <@Dorian> "No. We fight!" With that, he takes a swing at Arica.
[22:58] <@Dorian> The hit connects, and sends her flying through the window
[23:00] <Kite> "Arica." Aliana says looking at the window she was punted through.
[23:01] <Dark> "Well..."
[23:04] <Dark> "Shouldnt have done that" I snarl as my body shakes and grows, taking the form of a great lizard that stands on its hind legs and roars as it swings out
[23:07] <@Dorian> The man sidesteps your attack with great proficiency
[23:09] <dusk> Arica walks back into the bar looking a bit roughed up," Well, that was rude. You say you are her doom, then you throw me through a window." Arica looks to the man with the evil sword before dashing up to strike.
[23:10] <@Dorian> Again, the man manages to just not be there with great skill.
[23:10] <Dark> "Slippery little bastard arnt ya" I snarl through my Dinosaur like jaw
[23:11] <@Dorian> Aliana turns and gets behind a table before begining to cast a strange matrix of spells upon herself
[23:13] <Spiritcurse> With a howl of inebriated rage, a large man bedecked in gold chains and with large knives strapped to his fingers steps from an alley. He charges towards Arica, screaming something about liquor.
[23:17] <@Dorian> The blow connects solidly, but is soaked by Arica's magical tatoos. She's still knocked over.
[23:18] <@Dorian> The man smiles and, seeming to make some assumption, turns on the now-a-giant-lizard Horus and begins the beatdown.
[23:21] <@Dorian> The dinosaur promptly falls over in a pool of blood
[23:22] <Dark> The roar of pain I give is a mix between my human voice and the voice of the body I am in
[23:23] <dusk> Arica rises to her feet, looking to the source of the roar.
[23:24] <Dark> "Was...a...cheap...shot"
[23:26] <@Dorian> Aliana rises from behind the table, her skin bronzed and her moonsivler claws extending.
[23:26] <@Dorian> As she does so, she enters her hybrid form.
[23:31] <Spiritcurse> I nod to my foe out of respect, then pitch them to the ground with my hands covering their mouth and nose.
[23:32] <Dark> My jaws snap open and shut as I try to get up to help my fallen ally before crashing back to the ground
[23:33] <@Dorian> Arica's eyes droop as she fights to remain concious and fails
[23:34] <@Dorian> The Deathknight, now rather happy with himself, turns to Aliana and takes a swing at her.
[23:36] <@Dorian> The swing connects, and sends her unconcious to the ground
[23:38] <Spiritcurse> I turn to the deathknight, brushing myself down. "You fight with the strength of many men, sir knight."
[23:38] <@Dorian> *How will our heroes escape this predicament? Will the Deathknight and his drunken acomplice win? Or will they fi-find a wa-wa-way out? Tu-tu-tu-tu-tu-tu-tu *KSSSRKT* -ext wee-we-we-weeek to fifififififififiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii-*
[23:38] <@Dorian> The camera pans out to reveal an old cartoon playing on a broken television
[23:39] <@Dorian> It pans ou further to show that the television is in a ruined building.
[23:39] <@Dorian> It pans out yet further to show that the building is in a ruined city. That is being prowled by demons.
[23:39] <@Dorian> *Message begins*
[23:40] <@Dorian> "War. War Never Changes."
[23:40] <@Dorian> "In the closing years of the 21st century, the world changed.
[23:40] <@Dorian> Demons flooded in from outside the universe.
[23:40] <@Dorian> Though we knew it not, they were Aether Spawn, the lesser scions of Chaos Eternal.
[23:40] <@Dorian> They took from us our world, and used it to usher in an age of destruction.
[23:40] <@Dorian> Civilisation fell, and humanity could do naught but watch.
[23:40] <@Dorian> From then on, it was a fight for survival."
[23:40] <@Dorian>
[23:40] <@Dorian> "It is the year 2358 and humanity is all but gone.
[23:40] <@Dorian> All that remains are small groups living in the ruins of the cities, as well as those that have made homes for themselves with the wreckage of the old world.
[23:40] <@Dorian> Shipping crate houses line the docks, sheepskin tents are pitched in the fire-seared fields, and the Aether Spawn, having never left, prey upon us like dogs preying upon rats.
[23:40] <@Dorian> The world lies in ruins, but war... War Never Changes."
[23:40] <@Dorian> *Message ends"
[23:40] <@Dorian> --END OF SESSION--

https://burntlegion.darkbb.com/t1276-negima-gurps-ii-electric-boogaloo
DorianCreed
DorianCreed
Legatus Legionis
Legatus Legionis

Back to top Go down

Post by Twilightwings Sat Nov 24, 2012 4:36 am

Lol I just stumbled on the fluff I had for this story... ah the wait... xD