Burnt Legion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dusk's Story

2 posters

Go down

Dusk's Story Empty Dusk's Story

Post by Twilightwings Mon Apr 23, 2012 2:03 am

This is a basic rpg thrown to help Dusk learn how to rpg Smile

[17:46] <@Kite> The two of you are sitting in a lab of sorts. Machines with unknown purposes beep around you eeriely as people in white coats busily work ignoring you. Across the room from where the two of you sit is a door where a professor and a kid just left.
[17:47] <@Kite> The kid walks out shakily and looks like he is tired though the professor is more interested in the two of you.
[17:48] <@Kite> "You two are named..." The professor says before laughing. "Sorry I forget names a lot, so many people come and leave."
[17:50] <Dark> I say nothing, sat in my chair watching in silence with narrow eyes
[17:51] <dusk> "No problem, the names Dusk."
[17:52] <@Kite> "Well then Dusk and Mr. Silence, do the two of you have the papers filled out like I asked?"
[17:53] <Dark> I toss them over before crossing my legs with a simple "There"
[17:55] <dusk> "Yep" I say handing them over.
[17:56] <@Kite> "Thank you kindly." He says smiling before motioning to the door he walked out of earlier. "Now if you will come with me, we can get started."
[17:59] <@Kite> With that he walks towards the door and opens it before stepping inside.
[17:59] <Dark> I get up and follow, keeping him in my vision at all times
[18:00] <dusk> I follow quickly as to not be left behind.
[18:01] <@Kite> When you walk in the room you notice that it is quite bare with only three capsule like machines in the middle and a machine by the wall. All the capsules are open and it is quite obvious that it's a person that goes inside them.
[18:01] <@Kite> "If you would step in, then we can begin." He says with a reassuring smile as he stands by the machine at the wall.
[18:02] <Dark> "And what does that thing do?"
[18:03] <dusk> I stop just short of getting in, " Uh, he does bring up a good point."
[18:03] <@Kite> "I'm going to guess you just let you're parents or legal guardian sign the papers." He says with a laugh. "These machines will scan everything about you from biological make-up to your simple thought processes. It's somethign we do for every who comes here and agrees."
[18:05] <dusk> "Alrighty then!" I say getting in the machine.
[18:06] <Dark> "Wait wait...why do you need to know that? I like to keep my 'biological make-up' to myself thanky kindly"
[18:06] <@Kite> "Well you don't have to get in the machine, it just makes the selection process go much smoother." He says his smile never leaving his face as if he expected you to say that.
[18:07] <Dark> "well its a legit question"
[18:08] <@Kite> "It's nature to ask questions." He smiles. "So will you be entering the machine or not? Do what ever makes you comfortable."
[18:10] <Dark> "I'll get it. But if I come out looking like a Garbodor you will be hearing from my lawyer"
[18:11] <@Kite> "Much worse things would happen to me if I did that, I assure you." He says with a laugh. He then turns to the machine. "Close the door to the capsules whenever you're ready."
[18:12] <Dark> Muttering somthing under my breath, I close it
[18:12] <dusk> I close the door.
[18:13] <@Kite> The professor smiles as he pushes a button on the machine. A bright light fills the capsule before both of you feel a sharp pain as if someone poked every part of your body with a needle at the same time.
[18:17] <Dark> "God dang it" my mufflled growl can be heard
[18:19] <@Kite> "Remember this was all in the contract." He says with a laugh as the pain starts fading away and the lights dim. Soon after the capsule opens allowing the two of you to exit.
[18:20] <dusk> "Well that happened... " I mutter still stinging from the machine and from not reading the fine print.
[18:20] <Dark> "Yes....yes it did" I groan, rubbing my neck
[18:22] <@Kite> "Well then would you follow me." He says clearly enjoying his job. With that he walks right back out the door.
[18:23] <Dark> I follow, my facel expression less then pleased with him
[18:23] <dusk> I follow hoping the worst has passed for now.
[18:28] <@Kite> As you walk out the room he stands by the door still smiling before pointing down the hallway. "That's where the next part of the selection process will be done. Have fun." He says before turnign back to where the two of you were sitting before where three new kids are sitting.
[18:29] <Dark> "Joy" i mutter, going to where he had pointed
[18:30] <dusk> I look down the hallway, then back. I shrug, then follow the other guy down the hall.
[18:31] <@Kite> As you walk down the hallway there are multiple posters with different logos and slogans. Some read like: "Science, just as mysterious as pokemon, much less fun" and "Pokemon are your friends, please don't eat them."
[18:32] <Dark> "Science isnt fun without Cyanide" I mutter, remembering a diffren moster I had seen once
[18:34] <dusk> "I still can't believe they pay people to make these..." I say in passing.
[18:34] <Dark> "quite a big pay too"
[18:35] <@Kite> As you finally reach the end of the hall way he pointed down you can see a large room that looks like a gym. "There a different scientist is shouting encouragements to the people inside who are busy running from... poochyenas?
[18:36] <Dark> "That looks like fun testing"
[18:36] <dusk> "This won't end well, will it?"
[18:38] <@Kite> The scientist, this one female, turns to you smiling before motioning for you to enter. As she turns away one of the mightyenas decide to speed up it headbutts one of the kids urging them to run faster.
[18:39] <Dark> "Testing subjects usually die" I start to sing a strange song on my way in "Thats the drill and you may die, cause your not safe in...dang it I forgot the rest"
[18:40] <dusk> I walks in wondering who writes crazy songs like that.
[18:41] <@Kite> As you enter the rooms the scientist calls the session to a close the kids running a little too enthusiastically out the room not even stopping to get directions to the next testing location.
[18:42] <@Kite> "Well come to the fitness part of the example, I'm sure you already went through the mental part?"
[18:42] <Dark> "Nope dont know what your talking about" I shurg innocently
[18:43] <@Kite> "Oh that's not right. Well if you walk down the hallway you just came down there's a man with this wierd moustache. He's always smiling." She says with a smile before turning back to Dusk.
[18:44] <Dark> I just roll my eyes
[18:45] <dusk> "We did just meet him actually, and he did seem kinda off, though mental might be pushing it."
[18:47] <@Kite> She laughes softly at your words. "He's a bit on the crazy side but he can be nice at times. I think he enjoys pushing the button to his machines a bit too much though. Anyhow if you two are ready just go stand on the running track."
[18:49] <Dark> i move over, still humming that song
[18:50] <dusk> I look at the pokemon a little warily before walking onto the track.
[18:51] <@Kite> "Well then ready set...go!" She says smiling as the poochyena's start running at you, the mightyena at back waiting for you to satrt before chasing.
[18:56] <dusk> I start running with Poochyena nipping at my heels.
[18:57] <@Kite> The poochyenas bark happily as they keep trying to catch up to you the only think helping you is your taller size.
[19:00] <dusk> I keep running, trying to stay ahead.
[19:01] <@Kite> The mightyena suddenly runs after you almost catching up though with a bit more effort you manage to evade it long enough for the scientist to call it quits, mostly because the next group of kids walked into the room.
[19:03] <dusk> I bring myself to a stop before dropping to the floor to catch my breath.
[19:04] <@Kite> The poocyena run around you before going back to the starting point. "Come on over here." The scientist says as she begins talking to the next group.
[19:05] <dusk> I take a few more deep breaths before picking myself up and making my way over.
[19:06] <@Kite> As the next group of people go to the track obviously nervous she turns back to you. "Now to get to the final part of the test you two go back to the room you were in earlier and keep going straight down the next hallway." She says cheerily before turning to the poochyenas and telling them to chase.
[19:09] <dusk> I move back to the previous room, day dreaming about having to fight Gyarados bare handed for the last part.
[19:11] <dusk> I see the other hallway and proceed to go through it.
[19:11] <@Kite> As you walk past the room you see the scientist in a glancing look noticing that the man who placed you in the capsule. You see that he does in fact have a funny moustache.
[19:13] <dusk> "That was indeed a funny moustache, and I shall be hard pressed to find one funnier." I mutter when out of earshot.
[19:17] <@Kite> As you walk down the new hallway more posters are lined on the wall. One of them says: "Vote for Cyndaquil to be the cyanide pokemon! With such similar names they must be related!" With the poster is a man wit h his thumbs up. Just instead of a normal head he has a cyndaquil head.
[19:20] <dusk> "That... does not make much sense to me..." I say before shrugging," must be a political thing."
[19:23] <@Kite> As you reach the end of the hall way you see a quiet teacher's room. Another male scientist stands inside with students sitting at the desk taking test.
[19:23] <@Kite> "Come on in." He says smiling just like the other two professors.
[20:04] <dusk> I walk in still wary of what might happen.
[20:05] <@Kite> The teacher motions for you to sit down at a desk where a small computer like machine is on the desk.
[20:06] <dusk> I sit dowm wondering what the test shall be.
[20:06] <dusk> *down
[20:07] <@Kite> On the screen it simply asks if you are ready.
[20:09] <@Kite> Before you push the button you realize all kinds of wierd things like slimes and such are on the ground. Most of the stuff is around the desks as well.
[20:10] <dusk> I look around with a deadpanned expression," I wish I were more surprised."
[20:11] <@Kite> The machine beeps suddenly before a mechanical voice rings out. "Are you ready?"
[20:12] <dusk> "Yes" I say wondering how this'll play out.
[20:13] <dusk> I push the button.
[20:14] <@Kite> On the screen a question suddenly appears. 'Does the grass type have more weakness or more resistances?' The red button on the machine says more weaknesses while the blue says more resistances.
[20:15] <dusk> I press the red button.
[20:16] <dusk> Then I facepalm.
[20:16] <@Kite> 'Correct!' The maschine beeps before even while you facepalm before a small orange button that says quit appears on the bottom.
[20:18] <dusk> I stare at the screen in wonder at the strange stroke of luck, then press to orange button.
[20:18] <dusk> *the
[20:19] <@Kite> 'Are you sure?' The machine asks an image of a slime thing on the screen.
[20:21] <dusk> I glance to the surrounding area before hitting the red button.
[20:22] <@Kite> 'Question two!' The machine says. 'Do bug type attacks hurt ghost types normally, with super effective damage, or not very effective damage?' It askes as three buttons appear in order or red, blue, and green.
[20:23] <@Kite> The buttons match with each answer in their order.
[20:31] <duskilyDrawn> I hit the red button.
[20:32] <@Kite> 'Not Correct!' The machine beeps and a small frowny face appears over the orange quit button.
[20:34] <@Kite> 'Question 3! How many types have immunities? 3, 4, or 5?' With that red, blue, and green buttons appear.
[20:36] <dusk> I hit green.
[20:37] <@Kite> 'Correct!' The machine says before the smily face above the quit button leaves.
[20:38] <@Kite> *frowny
[20:39] <@Kite> 'Question 4! Id Steadfast an ability or attack?' Two buttons appear red for no and blue for yes.
[20:42] <dusk> I hit red.
[20:45] <@Kite> 'Correct!' The machine says. A smiling face appears over the quit button.
[20:47] <@Kite> 'Last question. Do pokemon have a concience? If yes do they precieve things the way we do or do they see the word see it different.' The machine says giving you nothing but a piece of paper and a pencil.
[20:47] <@Kite> Meanwhile someone across the class shouts as green slime falls over one of the students.
[20:49] <dusk> Yes they do have a concience. Some can percieve things the way we do while others see things their own way.
[20:50] <dusk> I start hoping that the answer is acceptable.
[20:51] <@Kite> The professor walks by you and looks at the paper you wrote. He smiles at your answer be wrote writing correct on the paper and giving it back to the computer.
[20:52] <@Kite> The computer beeps 'Correct!' happily and two happy faces appear above the quit button that now says finish.
[20:53] <dusk> I press finish.
[20:55] <@Kite> A small plush toy falls from the ceiling on your desk.
[20:56] <dusk> I look at the plush toy in wonder.
[20:57] <@Kite> The plush toy is a small shuppet sticking its tongue at you. The professor laughes at your wonder. "Those that finish with positive scores get a plush toy. Keep it if you want."
[20:58] <@Kite> Beside you your friend looks at the extremely happy Mime Jr. doll on his desk before taking if without a word.
[20:59] <dusk> I pick up the Shuppet toy, admiring it's cuteness, before looking at the professor and asking," So... what happens now?"
[21:00] <@Kite> "Well this isn't the real final test... there's one more thing for you to do... but you have to find that out yourself."
[21:01] <@Kite> Go back to the room this all started in and go down the final hallway. But don't walk out the door like you came in. Stand and wait until you know what to do."
[21:05] <dusk> I walk back to the room with the eccentric gentleman with the funny moustache, and quickly make my way down the final hallway.
[21:09] <@Kite> As you walk down the hallway more stupid posters are on the wall. 'Chickens are for fools! Don't go torchic go for pork, go for tepig!' One says with a tepig standing over a torchic proudly.
[21:11] <dusk> I look at the poster before saying," Ok, I have nothing against Tepig, but Torchic is simply better." I then continue down the hall.
[21:13] <@Kite> You finally arrive at the door that you entered into this lab today. People walk in and out of the door without a care, some students stand and wait before getting impatient and leaving.
[21:15] <@Kite> You stand there waiting patiently as people just come and go. Soon you realize it is going to be dark soon.
[21:17] <@Kite> As you continue to wait a small group of kids stand there waiting patiently with you. Finally it hits 8:00pm and the doors look in front of you.
[21:18] <@Kite> "Those that wait patiently will get their reward first." Says one of the professors as all three of them appear before you.
[21:19] <@Kite> All the kids jump at their sudden appearance though all three of the professors are smiling.

[21:24] <dusk> "You've been waiting all day to do that, haven't you?"
[21:26] <Kite> "Yes we have." The female says looking at you and the remaining students of which only 13 remain.
[21:27] <Kite> "The others will get their pokemon of course... but you get the first picks. You have to learn to wait and be patient sometimes." The one with the funny moustache says.
[21:29] <Kite> "Now follow us." The other male professor says as they all walk back down the long hallway back to the big room.
[21:30] <dusk> I follow them to the room.
[21:31] <Kite> The rest of the students follow after talking happily among themselves.
[21:32] <Kite> When you get there they walk to on of the walls and just walk through it though the female turns around to motion for you to follow.
[21:35] <dusk> After staring in a bit of shock at what the professors just did, I take a deep breath and slowly follow them into the wall
[21:40] <Kite> As you walk in a large room is present with pokemon running around happily. The professor's smile before looking at you.
[21:42] <Kite> "These pokemon running around have been all picked for you all. I believe each of you will find a pokemon you'd like."
[21:42] <Kite> With that the students all go around the room looking at the various pokemon.
[21:43] <dusk> I walk forward looking around at all of the pokemon.
[21:44] <Kite> A small vulpix runs past you as a small magnemite beeps before landing in your hair.
[21:45] <dusk> I look up to try and see the Magnemite.
[21:47] <Kite> The magnemite beeps before spinning in your hair and messing it up. It then flies of leaving your hand standing on end beeping happily.
[21:48] <dusk> I try to pat my hair down while moving on.
[21:49] <Kite> As you pat your heair down a small aron runs right in your way knocking you over of balance.
[21:49] <dusk> I fall flat on my face, wondering just what I tripped over.
[21:50] <Kite> As you look around a small pokemon floats in your way. It's sole red eye stares at you.
[21:51] <Kite> "Dusk?" It says as it stares at you on the floor.
[21:52] <dusk> I blink as I stare back at it, sitting up slowly so I don't scare it," That's my name, what's yours?"
[21:54] <Kite> "Skull..." It says looking at you and you know that's its answer though it doesn't know if you can understand it or not.
[21:56] <dusk> I laugh sheepishly," Sorry, I can't understand ya."
[21:57] <Kite> The duskull looks at you before it seems to laugh as well, a hollow echo of the sound echoing in your head.
[21:58] <dusk> "You seem like you'd be a good pal, wanna be friends?"
[21:58] <Kite> The duskull looks at you happily before nodding its head.
[21:59] <Kite> >>>>>>>>End of Session<<<<<<<<<
Twilightwings
Twilightwings
Experienced Poster
Experienced Poster

Back to top Go down

Dusk's Story Empty Re: Dusk's Story

Post by DorianCreed Mon Apr 23, 2012 3:03 pm

Seems cool. Send him a link to the Homestuck thread, why don't ya? Also, because the neckbeard in me has to ask: What system, if any?
DorianCreed
DorianCreed
Legatus Legionis
Legatus Legionis

Back to top Go down

Post by Twilightwings Tue Apr 24, 2012 3:29 pm

Lol it's just a small ting to get him use to roleplayig since he's never done it before Smile

I'll send him a link as well of course since I'm sure he wants to join that (he loves homestruck)

Also so far no system, as I said I'm gettign him use to roleplaying first, I'll bring all the complicated stuff later xD
Twilightwings
Twilightwings
Experienced Poster
Experienced Poster

Back to top Go down

Dusk's Story Empty Continue!

Post by Twilightwings Mon Apr 30, 2012 1:19 am

Dusk ontinues o his jorney to learn te basics of ol playing as he conquers his first battle!

[19:19] <@Kite> The two of you sit in a large stadium like room where you and the other 11 students who did as they were told sit. Each of you have the respective pokemon you pick somewhere near you.
[19:20] <@Kite> With a look out of a window you can tell that you've been here allnight though with the excitement the time passing was hardly noticed.
[19:21] <@Kite> You all are waiting for the professors to finish their last bit of teaching before they let you guys have breakfast.
[19:28] <@Kite> "And with that the lesson is done." The professor finally says releasing you from your duties of listening so you can go eat.
[19:28] <@Kite> As he says that he motions his hand to the side showing you over to a table where a lot of food is set up.
[19:30] <dusk> I rush to the food, having not eaten in a while.
[19:31] <@Kite> As you rush your duskull follows after just as eagerly.
[19:31] <@Kite> In fact almost everyone seems to have the same mindset much to the professor's amusment.
[19:45] <@Kite> As you reach the table almost every easily available breakfast food is there.
[19:48] <dusk> I grab some food and get out of the others way.
[19:49] <@Kite> Behind you, your duskull has a plate of food as well.
[19:54] <dusk> I eat my food hungrily, clearing the plate in a less than a minute.
[19:56] <@Kite> As you eat your food you see a kid beside you clear his plate just as quickly his shinx doing the same. Meanwhile your duskull eats his food slowly, savoring every bite.
[20:02] <@Kite> As you duskull eats its food patiently the kid walks over to you with a new pplate of food.
[20:02] <@Kite> "Hey, how's it going?"
[20:03] <dusk> I look at the kid," Eh, not too bad. How about you?"
[20:04] <@Kite> "I'm doing great." He says before smiling. "Hey do you want to have a battle? I want to test out with this little guy can do." He says motioning to the shinx sitting by his feet.
[20:09] <Kite> The duskull seems to shrug, a mighty feat for a pokemon that's pretty much just a head, before floating up ready for battle.
[20:10] <dusk> "I'd say that's a yes." I say with a grin as I stand.
[20:12] <Kite> your duskull floats over to one side of the small stadium while the other trainer runs to the other side with his shinx. While you two take your places everyone else gathers to take seats on the benches.
[20:12] <Kite> "The name is Issac!" The kid says to you. "Good luck."
[20:13] <dusk> "You can call me Dusk, and gool luck to you too." I reply
[20:14] <Kite> "Okay, both trainers are ready, let the battle begin." The professor says to signal the battle has started.
[20:18] <Kite> "Okay, Shinx use spark!" The trainer shouts as the small lion like pokemon runs at the duskull electricity crackling off of it.
[20:23] <Kite> As the shinx rams into the duskull she lets out a small cry as the electricity runs through her.
[20:28] <dusk> I call out, "Use Astonish!"
[20:29] <Kite> Your pokemon hears the command you gave her and knocks the shinx down out of the air just after the cat pokemon's attack connects.
[20:31] <Kite> "Don't give up Shinx, try out a leer attack!" Issac shouts out before the shinx sends a bone chilling glare at the duskull who shivers unvoluntarily at the attack.
[20:41] <dusk> "Use Night Shade!"
[20:42] <Kite> Your duskull shakes herself out of her temporary fear before the area around her turns dark. Around her shadows begin to sway ominously before they all lash out at the shinx.
[20:44] <Kite> The shinx tries to jump away from the shadows but it's not fast enough as they all smash against the poor lion cub harshly. The shinx however gets up from the atatck even though it's panting heavily.
[20:44] <Kite> Meanwhile your duuskull seems to be panting as well from using the powerful move.
[20:46] <Kite> "Shinx, let's pay them back two fold. Use charge!" The shinx nods its head to the command before it begins to glow a bright yellow as it begins to gather energy.
[20:49] <dusk> "Quickly now, use Astonish!"
[20:52] <Kite> The duskull quickly floats as quickly as she can at the shinx, covered in her own dark aura before slamming her head into the shinx.
[20:53] <Kite> The shinx cries out from the attack and loses all the energy is stored before falling over, knocked out.
[21:06] <Kite> "Winner, Dusk and his duskull." The professor says before the small audience begins to clap.
[21:07] <Kite> "Good match." Issac says his defeated shinx now in his arms.
[21:08] <dusk> "That it was." I reply
[21:08] <Kite> "Next time I'll beat you." He says with a smile.
[21:09] <dusk> "We'll see about that." I rely with a grin.
[21:10] <Kite> "Well then that was nice, so does any one else want to battle?" The professor says.
[21:10] <Kite> >>>>>>>>>>>>>>Session Over<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<
Twilightwings
Twilightwings
Experienced Poster
Experienced Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Twilightwings Sat Jun 02, 2012 5:38 am

[15:13] <@Kite> Today you are sitting in the forest resting after a few battles over the last days. Your duskull floats beside half asleep as you sigh somewhat happy and somewhat bored.
[15:15] <@Kite> As you sit there bored you start to wonder back on the last few days you've had your duskull and realize you never gave her a name.
[15:16] <dusk> "You know, now that I'm wondering back on the last few days, I realize I never gave you a name" I say turning to my Duskull.
[15:17] <@Kite> "Dusk?" The ghost pokemon says turning towards you.
[15:18] <dusk> "Yes, to cement our new relationship, I must give you a name, but what should it be?"
[15:19] <@Kite> The pokemon floats there staring at you expectantly.
[15:22] <dusk> "Hmmmmmm" I begin going through different names in my head, trying to come up with something that fits. Something that would be good. A name for all seasons.
[15:24] <@Kite> The duskull sways and the air humming silently waiting for you to say one.
[15:25] <dusk> I look at her with determination," I shall name you, Shiki!"
[15:27] <@Kite> The ghost stops swaying before you hear a happy laugh in your head. You can tell she likes it.
[15:29] <dusk> "Then it's decided" I say nodding to myself," now, what should we do now?"
[15:30] <@Kite> The duskull laughs again but other than that no other answer is given.
[15:32] <@Kite> As you sit there thinking you see a familiar face walking through the forest, him being the first person you fought.
[15:33] <dusk> "Hey!" I call out to him waving.
[15:34] <@Kite> "Hey." Isaac says to see his shinx by his feet. "What are you doing out here?"
[15:35] <dusk> "Right now we're just trying to figure out what to do, how about you?"
[15:36] <@Kite> "I'm currently looking for a new pokemon. You know with that tournament coming soon it'll be good. Besides it'd be nice to be allowed in places other than this forest."
[15:37] <dusk> I stare at him with a blank look on my face that just screams that I have no idea what he's talking about.
[15:38] <@Kite> "You don't remember it? They had like three posters for it up."
[15:38] <dusk> "That's what those were for? I just thought they were selling something."
[15:40] <@Kite> "Ya, some of the posters are useless." He says with a laugh.
[15:42] <@Kite> "So ya, I'm pokemon hunting. You can come if you like."
[15:42] <dusk> "So, tell me more about this tournament."
[15:43] <dusk> "Sure, I got little better to do, and I'm sure Shiki wouldn't mind"
[15:43] <@Kite> "It's a basic tournament in about a week that allows you to bring in three pokemon. You're only allowed to use one pokemon per battle and when it faints it is out of the tournament. The last person with a pokemon still in the tourney wins."
[15:44] <@Kite> Isaac says this as you and Shiki follow after him.
[15:48] <dusk> "Hmmmmmm, sounds interesting."
[15:50] <@Kite> "Doesn't it?" He says with a laugh. "I'm looking for a nice flying type. That way it can cover Elle’s weakness." He says motioning too his shinx who yelps happily.
[15:53] <dusk> "Hmmm, interesting strategy."
[15:55] <@Kite> "I try." He says laughing.
[15:56] <@Kite> "So anything you trying to catch? Shinx is good at finding things." He says cheerfully.
[16:01] <dusk> "Well, not in particular, but let’s see what we come across."
[16:03] <Kite> "Okay, let's see what we can find." He says with his shinx leading the way.
[16:05] <Kite> As the two of you walk the shinx leads you to a nice sized lake. She barks happily at the lake obviously stopping here.
[16:06] <dusk> "Now that's a nice lake."
[16:06] <Kite> "It is isn't it?"
[16:09] <Kite> With that a pokemon runs by the two of you obviously in a panic.
[16:12] <Kite> One of the pokemon is a small mushroom looking pokemon which is the one in a panic. The other pokemon is a large bird obviously attacking the mushroom pokemon.
[16:14] <dusk> "Huh, you don't see that every day." I say before running after them.
[16:16] <Kite> The bird lets out a sharp cry before diving into the poor grass type the mushroom pokemon standing no chance against the attack. It lies there injured before sending a poison powder which gets easily blown away.
[16:19] <dusk> "Shiki! Use astonish on that feathered bully!"
[16:21] <Kite> Shiki floats up and hits the pokemon who just knocks the ghost type away with a swat of its wing.
[16:29] <Kite> The bird let's out another cry before attacking the shroomish again knocking it back as the grass type cannot defend itself.
[16:35] <dusk> I run to the little mushroom, putting myself between it and the winged offender.
[16:37] <Kite> The bird squawks at you obviously wanting you to move away from the mushroom so it can finish it off.
[16:38] <dusk> "You'll have to go through me first big bird!"
[16:41] <Kite> The bird pauses for a while before landing on a branch. It squawks a few times trying to convince you to move away. Your duskull and the shinx listening all the while.
[16:42] <dusk> "I can't understand a word you're saying!" I turn to Shiki," Is there a reason this bird is attacking this poor pokemon?"
[16:43] <Kite> "Dusk, dusk." Your pokemon says though you can't really tell what it is saying either.
[16:44] <dusk> "..... ok that didn't work... How about this, is it a good reason?"
[16:46] <Kite> The duskull pauses for a while and begins talking to the shinx. After a minute they both nod yes.
[16:47] <dusk> "Well, that's interesting, but I do think that the poor thing's had enough, don't you?" I say turning to the bird.
[16:48] <Kite> "The bird squawks annoyed obviously wanting to attack the mushroom again. It keeps its eyes steady on the pokemon to make sure it doesn't run.
[16:56] <dusk> I turn to the little mushroom," What did you do?" I ask it quietly.
[16:57] <Kite> The shroomish turns away from you defiantly.
[17:00] <dusk> "What did I get myself into?" I say to myself," Ok, how can we solve this without excessive violence?"
[17:02] <Kite> "I have no clue..." Isaac says this being the first thing he's said so far.
[17:08] <Kite> The pokemon you are protecting tries to inch away just for the staravia to jump to another branch directly in line of it.
[17:25] <dusk> I ponder how to get out of this predicament before looking to the little mushroom," Well, I can't just stand here all day, and it seems you can't really get away so easily."
[17:26] <Kite> The shroomish looks at you confused.
[17:28] <dusk> "I'm not sure if Shiki and I can beat this bird while trying to keep you out of harm’s way, the only way for you to be safe is if you join up with us.
[17:29] <dusk> “I say holding up a pokeball," What do you think?"
[17:30] <Kite> The shroomish looks at the staravia and then at you before sighing what you can assume to be a yes.
[17:32] <dusk> "Alright then" I say as I tap the Shroomish with the ball and watch it vanish into it.
>>>>>>>>>>Continued!<<<<<<<<<<<<
[21:56] <Kite> You are sitting in your home after the incident in the forest. Shiki is currently floating around your house doing random things while the shroomish defiantly stands in a corner looking away from you.
[21:56] <Kite> The shroomish has been this way ever since you caught it yesterday.
[21:57] <dusk> "You can't stand over there forever ya know. Eventually that corner's gonna need dusting." I say to the Shroomish.
[21:59] <Kite> Somewhere you can hear Shiki laughing while the shroomish pouts. You find it kinda odd that you can hear the ghost laughing no matter where it's at.
[22:02] <dusk> I gaze at the pouting mushroom, worried while at the same time marvelling at it's cut pouting.
[22:03] <Kite> As you sit there wonder what to do you hear a knocking at the door.
[22:04] <dusk> "Who could that be" I wonder out loud whilst moving towards the door.
[22:04] <Kite> When you open the door you are meet my a scream right into your face.
[22:05] <dusk> "By jove, I think I'm deaf..."
[22:05] <Kite> At the door though quickly realize it was just Shiki playing a prank, the ghost floating off laughing.
[22:12] <dusk> I shake my head as I close the door, and turn back to the little mushroom.
[22:13] <dusk> "Shiki seems to be making herself at home, you should too instead of standing in that corner."
[22:13] <Kite> As you walk in you notice the shroomish has changed corners.
[22:13] <dusk> ".... not what I was going for, but I guess it's progress?"
[22:15] <Kite> As you say that a knock on the door comes again.
[22:18] <dusk> I stop at this knock and think for a second," Hmmm, this is either an actual visitor, or I really need to talk to Shiki about variety." I say as I move towards the door.
[22:18] <Kite> As you open the door an actual person is there this time, it being your friend Issac.
[22:19] <dusk> "Yo, Issac! How's it going?"
[22:19] <Kite> "I'm good, how are you?"
[22:20] <dusk> "Not too bad, I've got most of my hearing back by now."
[22:20] <Kite> "Wait what?" He says with a laugh.
[22:21] <dusk> "Shiki's making herself at home."
[22:23] <Kite> "Ah, that's always nice to hear. Ele is getting use to home as well though she tends to bit at the cords that are plug into the wall." He says with a laugh. "So do you have anything set for today?"
[22:24] <dusk> I give Issac a blank look before I start thinking on what he could be talking about.
[22:26] <Kite> "I mean are you doing anything today. I was thinking about looking for another pokemon since you need three for the tournament."
[22:30] <dusk> "Hmmm, well I was wondering about how to get my newest pokemon from sticking to corners, perhaps seeking another pokemon would be just the change of scenery we need for that!"
[22:31] <Kite> "So yuo coming with me?"
[22:33] <dusk> "Why not?"
[22:33] <Kite> "Well then call your pokemon, let's go." He says smiling.
[22:42] <dusk> "Shiki, Portia, come over here!" I call back into the house.
[22:43] <Kite> Shiki seems to phase into existance beside you almost instantly making Issac jump back. Meanwhile Portia stands in the corner for a moment until it realized you were calling it. It quickly runs over moving from corner to corner to get to you.
[22:51] <dusk> "Do you two feel up for a hike through the wilderness where who knows what can take almost fatal shots at us while we strive to find a new friend?"
[22:52] <Kite> The ghost seems to pause for a second before laughing as you realize that as a ghost it's kind of immune the dying. The shroomish on the other hand decides that the corner by the door is a much better place to be.
[22:55] <dusk> "C'mon Portia, it'll be good for you to get out of the house." I say, trying to reason with the mushroom.
[22:56] <Kite> The mushroom gives you a look that pretty much says 'no'. However before you say anything else Shiki floats in and grabs the mushroom laughing as it tries to escape.
[22:58] <dusk> "That's the spirit Shiki, never leave a friend behind!" I say turning to Issac," So, where we going?"
[22:59] <Kite> "Well the only place we are really allowed, the forest." He says before he begins to lead the way.
[23:03] <dusk> "Come on Shiki, and don't let go of Portia" I say following Issac.
[23:05] <Kite> The ghost nods carrying the stubborn mushroom. As you walk you find yourself quickly at the forest and you wonder why you're house is this close to the forest.
[23:06] <dusk> "I wonder why my house is this close to the forest..."
[23:07] <Kite> "I wish my house was this close." Issac says. "I had to walk like thirty minutes to get here while you have like a five minute walk. That's totally unfair."
[23:10] <dusk> I shrug," Well, your place must be close to something, it is somewhere after all."
[23:11] <Kite> "It's close to the cave systems... but they won't let anyone without permission to go there."
[23:11] <dusk> "Maybe someday soon you'll get permisson?"
[23:13] <Kite> "I heard the person who wins the tounament will get the permisson, so I have to win it!"
[23:14] <dusk> "Wow, now it's gonna be real awkward if I win...." I say a bit sheepishly.
[23:15] <Kite> "I know right." He syas laughing.
[23:22] <Kite> As the two of you explore the forest Ele looks around expectantly before letting out a small bark. Ahead a small mareep is eating grass.
[23:24] <dusk> "Awwww, now that's cute." I way watching the small Mareep.
[23:26] <Kite> "You want to catch it?" Issac asks as he watches the mareep.
[23:29] <dusk> "Hmmmmm..." I think on it for a second," It would be good to have an electric type...." I look to Issac, " I think I will catch it!"
[23:30] <Kite> "Then go get it." Issac says with a smile.
[23:31] <dusk> I nod as I try to quietly walk over to it.
[23:32] <Kite> The mareep quickly notices you electricity slowly crackling in its wool.
[23:36] <dusk> "Hey now, there's no need for that." I say coming to a stop.
[23:37] <Kite> The sheep responds by taking a step away from you. It's easy to see that it'll attack if you get much closer.
[23:38] <dusk> "You don't need to be afraid of me, I only want to ask you to join up with me."
[23:39] <Kite> The sheep pauses for a moment seeming to think before a small shot of electricity is shot beside you as a challenging shot.
[00:00] <dusk> "Tough one eh, alright then..." I turn to Shiki and Portia," Alright, we need to battle, who's feeling up to it?"
[00:01] <Kite> The two of the share a look before the ghost drops Portia so the mushroom can battle.
[00:03] <dusk> "Hmmmmm..." I look from the mushroom to the ghost and back again," Well, I guess you're up Portia."
[00:04] <Kite> The mushroom pokemon waddles up to the sheep and tries to stare it down... to no avail.
[00:05] <dusk> "Try Stun Spore!" I call out
[00:07] <Kite> The shrromish respondes by shaking, spores flying off of her. However the mareep dashes back the spores missing their target. The mareep rolls it's eyes before sending a small bolt of thunder at the shroomish.
[00:10] <dusk> "Use Fake Tears!"
[00:10] <Kite> The shroomish rolls withe the attack before crying ceaselessly after the attack.
[00:12] <Kite> The mareep isn't phased at all by the attack and instead uses it for an oppurtunity to rush Portia for a tackle.
[00:14] <dusk> "Use Absorb!"
[00:15] <Kite> The shroomish once again takes the attack before she glows a fierce green energy rushing out of the mareep into the shroomish.
[00:17] <Kite> The attack however is shrugged off by the mareep who seems to be much tougher than you thought it'd be.
[00:20] <Kite> The mareep gives an annoyed bleat at the mushroom before the orb on it's tail begins to shine brightly the whole tail soon taking a silverish color. The mareep glares at the shroomish before rushing at it again.
[00:24] <Kite> The shroomish is unable to dodge before the tail based attack slams directly into the pokemon sending in sliding back in pain. The shroomish still looks able to go but a large bruise can be seen on the top of it's head where the atatck connected.
[00:26] <dusk> I look to Portia worriedly," Are you alright?!"
[00:27] <Kite> The shroomish groans though she looks to be willing to fight on.
[00:28] <dusk> "Try Stun Spore once more."
[00:32] <Kite> The spores fly at the mareep. At first the pokemon seems to escape though eventually the attack catches the sheep pokemon. It let's out a brief whine as it's body seems to get stiff.
[00:34] <Kite> The marrep tries to shake it off but fails. With a groan it instead tackles the shroomish again knocking it back some more.
[00:37] <Kite> The shroomish groans as it wobbles a bit as it tries to keep standing.
[00:38] <dusk> "Try using Absorb"
[00:42] <Kite> The mareep bleats again as it can do little to keep the shroomish from getting a direct hit and gaining more life. The shroomish seems to still be tired but slightly more energized while the sheep pokemon seems slightly more annoyed.
[00:45] <Kite> It tries to shake off the paralysis again though it fails again. It growls angerly before sending another bolt of thunder into the shroomish.
[00:47] <dusk> "Use Tackle!"
[00:50] <Kite> The shroomish rushes the mareep knocking it back as the shroomish throws all of it's force into the attack before wincing because of the bruise on it's head.
[00:52] <Kite> The mareep tries to turn to attack again before it winces, the pokemon failing to do anything as the paralysis kicks in.
[00:53] <dusk> "Use Absorb!"
[00:55] <Kite> The attack drains more life from the mareep which glowers at you darkly unable to do much.
[00:59] <Kite> The mareep straightens itself before the orb on it's tail glows again. It rushes your pokemon again with the powerful move though Portia ducks just in time to be safe from the brutal attack, much to the mareep's annoyance.
[01:04] <dusk> I take out a pokeball,"Perhaps I can catch it now" I say to myself before lining up the shot and tossing the ball at the distracted Mareep.
[01:06] <Kite> The pokeball stops right before hitting the mareep then opens converting the pokemon into red light before sucking it in. The pokeball wobbles vigorously before a snapping sound is heard signally that the pokemon was captured successfully.
[01:17] <Kite> "Good job." Issac says with a nod.
Twilightwings
Twilightwings
Experienced Poster
Experienced Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Twilightwings Sun Jun 24, 2012 2:33 am

Theme for Forest and City: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Nk-z230CRXs&feature=BFa&list=PLEC3778D54EFA63F1
Battle Theme: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GVUrPJwqV1g&feature=BFa&list=PLEC3778D54EFA63F1

[19:53] <@Kite> It is the next day after the battle against the mareep and all of your pokemon are healed. You begin to wonder however what to do to get ready with the tournament in only two days.
[19:54] <dusk> "Hmmm, what should I do to get ready for this tournament?"
[19:54] <@Kite> You are currently in your home doing nothing as the mareep lays on the floor sleeping. Portia is currently in a corner doing... something and Shiki is orbiting your head.
[20:06] <@Kite> you continue to sit there doing nothing thinking on who knows what.
[20:09] <dusk> ".... well, I guess we should train..." I say off handed while thinking about who knows what.
[20:11] <@Kite> Shiki nods liking the idea and Portia let's out an agreement. The mareep is still sleep though and doesn't hear you.
[20:19] <@Kite> Shiki floats down to the sheep and begins to poke it into waking up so it can tell her about the plan.
[20:20] <@Kite> Eventually the sheep wakes up and nods once it hears the news. It stretches a bit before looking at you waiting for you to go so it can follow.
[20:21] <dusk> "Hmmmmm...." I hm before standing up.
[20:22] <@Kite> The sheep pokemon just stands there waiting for you to go. Soon Portia is by your side running around your feet.
[20:25] <dusk> "Alright everyone! Let's go!" I say as I head out the door and off to the forest.
[20:28] <@Kite> Your pokemon nod as you lead them into the forest. The air is cool and you can hear the sounds of bird pokemon singing. The forest feels kind of relazing as you walk through it.
[20:29] <@Kite> As you continue to walk you come across a path that you did not see before that leads deeper into the forest.
[20:30] <@Kite> A sign is by the path that reads: The Dreamer's Woods- hear reality and fiction can come together and things old and new can appear.
[20:31] <@Kite> As you look into the path the trees look more vibrant almost as if they all just grew there that second. You figure that it might be a nice place to train for today.
[20:31] <dusk> "... well that looks like a nice place to train for today..."
[20:35] <dusk> I turn down the path, admiring the vibrant scenery of it all, and pondering the meaning of the sign," Reality and fiction? Old and new? Seems like a wierd plot point for a cartoon..."
[20:36] <@Kite> As you walk down bright vibrant flowers are by the path and butterfree fly through the air. Small leaves float on the wind as it blows through the path.
[20:39] <dusk> "It's nice here, it's almost like I van hear background music..."
[20:39] <@Kite> The path finally leads to a clearing where multiple other paths seem to lead to. In the middle a floating pink figure floats. However as it spots you it flies deeper into the forest down one of the paths.
[20:42] <dusk> I stop for a moment as "floating" and "pink" register in my head, before I follow down the path after the figure.
[20:43] <@Kite> As you run down the path the dirt below you is slowly replaced by stone that seems to be layered to feel like a road. Even still the grass and flowers remain as the trees disappear and you come into what seems to be a city. Itt seems to be both empty and full of life.
[20:44] <@Kite> The pink figure floats across from you about thirty feet and you can make out bright blue eyes. It looks at you for a moment before it begins to glow and it disappears.
[20:46] <dusk> I blink after a moment before I look to my pokemon," You guys saw that too right?"
[20:47] <@Kite> Your pokemon look on in confusion before nodding. Suddenly however you can hear the soft sound of footsteps on the stone city floor.
[20:47] <dusk> I stop and turn to the direction the sound is coming from.
[20:48] <@Kite> The noise continues to walk towards you before you see a human figure. Black hair shoots from his head as cloudy gray eyes look back at you. Brown jean pants are worn by the figure as well as a black t shirt with a brown blazer. He turns back to you and offers you a smile.
[20:49] <@Kite> However it doesn't take you long to notice the pink aura around him and the fact that he seems to be both there and gone at the same time.
[20:50] <dusk> "... well, this is interesting..."
[20:50] <@Kite> "Hello there." He says simply while looking at you.
[20:51] <dusk> "Yo, how's it going?" I reply.
[20:51] <@Kite> He also seems to look the same age as you and a staff is on his back. One look at his belt easy shows that he is a trainer. "I'm doing fine." He replies with a smile.
[20:54] <dusk> "Can I ask you an odd question?"
[20:55] <@Kite> "Sure." He says not missing a beat.
[20:55] <dusk> "Did you notice something fliat by recently, possibly of the pink persuasion?"
[20:56] <@Kite> "No I can't say I have." He says honestly and you can tell he's not lying.
[20:57] <dusk> "Can I ask you another odd question?"
[20:58] <@Kite> "Sure." He says again.
[20:58] <dusk> "Are you a ghost?"
[20:59] <@Kite> "Why would I be a ghost?" He says laughing. "I mean I have a ghost pokemon but that doesn't mean I'll start turning see through and walking through walls."
[21:01] <dusk> "Well, there is the pink aura looking thing you got going..."
[21:01] <@Kite> "What pink aura?" He says looking around himself. "I don't see one."
[21:02] <dusk> I ponder for a moment,"... do you see a light?"
[21:03] <@Kite> "Nope." He says to you. "Are you seeing one... my friend Sara says that when you start seeing lights you might be getting sick... but you look okay..." He starts mumbling to himself talking about various things.
[21:05] <dusk> "Hmmmm, all I saw was the forest I was walking through, floating pink, and..." I take a look around," Where ever we are now..."
[21:06] <@Kite> "Well this place is strange... maybe you were seeing things? I know there's a fountain over here where you can get some water if you aren't feeling well."
[21:08] <dusk> "Nah, I feel fine, I guess I should have expected this after reading that sign..."
[21:08] <@Kite> "Well nice to know you're okay." He says before smiling. "Can I ask you a question?"
[21:09] <dusk> "Sure"
[21:09] <@Kite> "Can I have a battle with you? I'm training for a tournament that's coming up soon and would like to see if I'm making good improvement."
[21:13] <dusk> "Wow, you're training for a tournament too? Well then, a battle would be a great idea." I turn to my pokemon," What do you guys think?"
[21:14] <@Kite> Your pokemon take a moment to ponder the descision. One one hand a battle would be nice since they were training for one, on the other hand there seemed to be something wierd about him. After a while though they nod their heads yes.
[21:17] <dusk> "Alright, let's battle" I say to the mysterious glowing youth who came out of nowhere, and about whom I know nothing about.
[21:18] <@Kite> "Alright." he says smiling and taking a step back. "But before we start.... can I have a name?" He says while taking a pokeball into his hand.
[21:20] <dusk> "Name?" I say as I remember what I was thinking sbout before. I think hard for a minute or two,"........"
[21:22] <dusk> Suddenly, I turn to my Mareep and point to her," I've got it! I shall call you Asuka!"
[21:23] <@Kite> The mareep looks startled for a bit before smiling and nodding though she keeps her serious look still... somehow.
[21:25] <@Kite> Across from you the youth smiles. "It's always fun to watch a pokemon get named."
[21:26] <dusk> I nod before I turn back to the youth," You can call me Dusk."
[21:27] <@Kite> "My name is Felix." He says smiling. With that he throws out a pokeball right as you send Portia up for battle.
[21:29] <@Kite> As the pokeball hits the ground a small brown insect like pokemon appears. It let's out a small roar as it looks at your mushroom pokemon.
[21:30] <dusk> "... That... is adorable..." I say as I see the small insect like pokemon," Portia try Stun Spore."
[21:32] <@Kite> The spores travel at the ground type who quickly moves out of the way going much faster then you expected it to. It looks at the mushroom one time before lunging at it with a bite attack.
[21:34] <@Kite> The bite attack lands and the mushroom pokemon lets out a wail as it struggles to get free.
[21:35] <dusk> I grimace," Use absorb!"
[21:41] <@Kite> The mushroom stops squearming before it begins to drain power from the antlion pokemon who quickly drops the grass type shaking a bit as energy leaves it, while Portia smiles. However the smile doesn't last long before the ground beneath Portia explodes.
[21:44] <dusk> "Portia! Use Absorb once more!"
[21:49] <@Kite> The shroomish concentrates before draining more energy from the trapinch which yells out before fainting portia gaining more energy back. Felix frowns for a moment before returning his pokemon. "All right... help me out miyako." He shouts before sending out a purple ghost, red beads adorning it's neck.
[21:50] <@Kite> The ghost drifts in the air a while before quickly floating up to the mushroom and shriecking into her face.
[21:51] <@Kite> The mushroom jumps back startled as it shutters from the noise.
[21:54] <@Kite> The ghost smiles before floating right back up and screaming again having the same effect on the mushroom leaving it unable to move.
[21:54] <dusk> "Hang tough Portia!"
[21:55] <@Kite> The ghost hums before a wave of psychic energy slams into Portia throwing her back.
[21:57] <dusk> "Use Stun Spore!"
[21:58] <@Kite> The shroomish groans from the assault before sending a way of pollen over the ghost who begins to freeze up. Her smile faulters a bit before she lets out a scream into Portia's face again.
[21:59] <@Kite> The mushroom jumps back but doesn't freeze from the attack.
[22:00] <@Kite> "Good, keep it up Miyako." Felix says encouragingly to the ghost who smiles lsightly back.
[22:00] <dusk> "Use Fake Tears!"
[22:02] <@Kite> The shroomish begins to wail loudly making the ghost confused at first before it frowns. As it moves to attack it stops however just watching the mushroom.
[22:02] <dusk> "Now use Absorb!"
[22:04] <@Kite> The grass types smiles before trying to drain energy from the ghost. However the ghost moves out of the way quickly much to the mushrooms surprise. However after the dodge the ghost simply floats there.
[22:04] <@Kite> It's easy to see that being paralyzed is affecting her.
[22:04] <dusk> "Use Absorb!"
[22:08] <@Kite> The grass type tries again and smiles as it suceeds to drain energy from the ghost whose smile is gone. She floats to the mushroom before screaming again flinching the mushroom pokemon. Howver she is forced to stay still instead of attacking again.
[22:15] <dusk> "Portia, come on back." I call out to my little mushroom, who looks from me to Miyako and back before returning to me," You've done well, take a rest." I say to her before turning to Shiki," You up to this?"
[22:17] <@Kite> The ghost nods before floating to the battle field looking at the other ghost who is grimacing from the paralyzed state.
[22:18] <dusk> "Use Astonish!"
[22:22] <@Kite> The attack slams into the ghost who wailes as she floats down to the ground and Felix returns her. He frowns again. "I guess I'm not strong enough." He says. "Good match." He says to you from across the stage
[22:23] <dusk> "Thanks, and don't sell yourself short, you by no means made it easy."
[22:24] <@Kite> "Yeah but this happens everytime I battle a trainer..." He says as he begins to fade away... "I never seem to be strong enough..."
[22:26] <dusk> "You just need to hit your stride, maybe you'll win the next time we have a battle!"
[22:27] <@Kite> "Maybe..." He says before he fades away into a pink mist. Where he was before something shines on the ground.
[22:28] <dusk> I stare at the mist where he once stood, silently wishing him luck, before I notice the shine and move closer to find out what it is.
[22:30] <@Kite> There on the ground seems to be a shining coin. As you pick it up you realize that it is made of solid gold and is about 2 inches big and a quarter of an inch thick. You're sure you could sell this for a lot.
[22:31] <dusk> ".... did he drop this?"
[22:32] <@Kite> You get no answer as he is no longer here.
[22:33] <@Kite> The wind picks up a bit as you begin to head back home coin in hand
[22:33] <@Kite> >>>>>>>>>>Session End<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<
Twilightwings
Twilightwings
Experienced Poster
Experienced Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Twilightwings Wed Jun 27, 2012 3:45 am

[20:23] <@Kite> There is only one more day before the tournament and your team is much stronger than before. However you might try to get one last round of training before the big day tomorrow.
[20:24] <@Kite> You have the feeling Felix will still be in the forest and you know plenty of pokemon are in the forest. You could also go back to the lab and fight a trainer there so you have no shortage of people to train against.
[20:30] <dusk> "Hmmm, we really should get some more training in before tomorrow..." I say off hand while staring into space,
[20:32] <@Kite> Your pokemon nod at what you say though it's obvious they are waiting for you to decide on a place.
[20:33] <dusk> "Hmmmm, at the risk of becoming cliche'd, lets go the forest!" I say as I stand.
[20:34] <@Kite> Your pokemon all nod and get up following after you as you once again head to the forest area.
[20:38] <dusk> Reaching the leafy greenness of the forest, I begin wandering a bit, looking around for the path.
[20:39] <@Kite> You quickly find the oath as you see the sign the same over brilliance as before leading down the dirt road.
[20:42] <dusk> I start down the path, enjoying the scenery, but keeping my eyes peeled for anything odd.
[20:44] <@Kite> everything seemsto be like before as you head down the path and eventually get to the clearing from before. that has multiple roads leading to who knows where. You only know where one of them leads you and that's the one down where Felix was.
[20:46] <dusk> "... well now I'm curious about where these other roads go..." I say looking from path to path.
[20:47] <@Kite> None of them give any clue as to what lies beyond them so the only way to know is to go.
[20:52] <dusk> ".... hmmmm, well, my curiosity just won't quit, so I guess I'll go on this path" I say as I begin walking down the path to the right of the first I went down.
[20:53] <@Kite> As you continue down the path fog begins to build up and you can hear the sound of rushing waters. As you continue forward small puddles lay on the ground here and there and the amount of trees is lower than before though more flowers are growing.
[20:54] <@Kite> As you reach the end of the path you find yourself at a lake a waterfall crashing down into it.
[20:56] <dusk> "This forest is huge...."
[20:57] <@Kite> You have the faint feeling there might be a cave behind the water fall though the water looks quite deep and you don't want to just get into the water without having a pokemon assist you.
[20:59] <dusk> "Hmm... deep water, and I'm not sure if any of you can swim, or if any of us could even make it across..."
[21:00] <@Kite> Your pokemon get closer to the water just to step back as the water begins to ripple where they were walking towards.
[21:06] <dusk> "Perhaps we should come back later, I got this feeling we shouldn't tempt fate." I say not liking the way the water ripples. I turn back on the path beconking my pokemon to follow, and leave the falls.
[21:06] <@Kite> You soon find yourself back at the original clearing now knowing where two of them lead.
[21:08] <dusk> "Let's try.... this one!" I say going down the path to the left of the first.
[21:09] <@Kite> As you begin down the path slwoly things start getting hotter as you walk. The amounts of plants seems to drop with every step as sand seems to appear everywhere. You stop for a while quite sure there is a desert if you keep going down this path. Though how is there a desert here without anyone knowing?
[21:12] <dusk> "I'm not sure how there can be a desert in a forest, but why don't we go check it out?" I say before continuing on down the path.
[21:13] <@Kite> As you keep walking the air gets dryier and you find yourself wanting water. All of your pokemon begin to pant as the heat increases.
[21:14] <dusk> "Perhaps it would be easier on you all if you were in your pokeballs..." I say stopping for a rest.
[21:15] <@Kite> As you stop you begin to hear the sound of shifting sands as sand is blown through the air softly. Your pokemon refuse to let themselves get returned sensing danger.
[21:17] <dusk> "Hmmmm...." I say, thinking on the situation," I don't believe that all of you would be stubborn without good reason... is something near?"
[21:18] <@Kite> All of them nod there head as the shifting sands begin to pick up whipping around more quickly then before.
[21:22] <dusk> "Perhaps we should head back then..., and return when we can meet such a threat without fear." I say as I begin to head back from whence we came down the path.
[21:23] <@Kite> As you begin to leave the heat slowly dies down though you feel as if you're being watched.
[21:25] <dusk> "Did'ya ever get the feeling you were being watched?" I say while walking.
[21:26] <@Kite> Your pokemon nod looking around not seeing anything that could be dangerous and you get the feeling hiding somewhere would be smart.
[21:26] <@Kite> However there is no place to hide in the clearing that you are in and the trees are too dense to hide with in them.
[21:36] <dusk> I look to the paths, and make a decision," Alright, this way!" I say, heading down the path to the city.
[21:37] <@Kite> your pokemon nod and run after you as quickly as possible. You can feel the presence getting closer to you however you make it to the city safely.
[21:38] <@Kite> The city has many buildings that you can probably try to hide in.
[21:45] <dusk> I rush to a tall, hotel looking building and begin to enter it.
[21:46] <@Kite> As you enter it a large shadow flies over the streets. As you turn away and sigh you take a look around. You find it amusing that there actually still is a person here in the abandoned city that person being who you battled before.
[21:49] <dusk> "Hey there," I begin as I try to calm myself," How are things going?"
[21:49] <@Kite> "Hm?" Felix says the pink aura from before apparantly still around him. "Oh what are you doing here?"
[21:51] <dusk> "Oh, y'know, exploring, running from eminent doom, the usual, how about you?"
[21:52] <@Kite> "Wait imminent doom?" Felix says saying an eyebrow as he puts down his book. "What could possibly be here to attack you in this city?"
[21:53] <dusk> "In the city? No clue. In the nearby desert? Whatever it was that just flew by I'm guessing."
[21:54] <@Kite> "Well have fun with that. I have a book to read." He says jokingly while actually taking said book and reading it.
[21:58] <dusk> I nervously look to the door m pokemon and I just rushed through, before looking back to Felix," Um, hey.... would you mind helping me out with a possibly very strong creature that is most likely waiting for me to come out?"
[22:00] <@Kite> "So you expect me to stop what I'm doing and to put my life at risk for a person i just met and barely know... heh reminds me of a job I did once so sure." He says folding up his book.
[22:01] <@Kite> "Anna I'd like some assistance." He says as he let's out one of his pokemon a small brown fox pokemon appearing out of it.
[22:01] <@Kite> "Ready to go when you are."
[22:03] <dusk> Upon seeing Anna, I momentarily forget the impending doom feeling," Aw, so cute!" I say looking upon the small fox, then turning to Felix," Thanks for this, I owe ya." I say before turning to the door and walking out.
[22:06] <@Kite> As you walk out a gust of wind almost knocks you off your feet. As you look up a giant wierd bird thing with green and orange strips looks down on you with its single eye. It lets out a shriek as it stares down on you.
[22:07] <@Kite> It's mostly black body is circular as two wierd wings that don't seem to be able to support it sprout from it's side. It's two feet are similar to it's wings and look more cosmetic than for actual use.
[22:09] <@Kite> "What is that?" Felix says as he looks at th nazca bird pokemon.
[22:10] <dusk> " I have no idea..." I reply looking at the pokemon.
[22:13] <@Kite> The bird pokemon sees the ghost before narrowing it's eye at the pokemon. It lets out a shriek before a rainbow blast of energy is sent at the ghost.
[22:16] <@Kite> The beam connects with the ghost slamming it into the ground painfully. anna growls as the attack conencts before launching itself to tackle the bird.
[22:19] <@Kite> The attack connects knocking the bird back slight and causing it to open up revealing two more blue eyes.
[22:20] <dusk> I look worriedly to Shiki before I call out to my Mareep, "Asuka, use Thundershock!"
[22:22] <dusk> The mareep's fur crackles and sparks before it lets loose a bolt aimed at the bird.
[22:23] <@Kite> The sheep moves to the side avoiding the attack narrowly while shrieking at the sheep.
[22:24] <@Kite> The bird moves to the side avoiding the attack narrowly while shrieking at the sheep.
[22:24] <dusk> "Portia, try a Stun Spore!"
[22:26] <dusk> The mushroom sends a thick wave of pollen at the antagonizing bird.
[22:27] <@Kite> Said bird once again lets out it's piercing cry as the pollen begins to weigh it down slowly. However that just seems to anger the pokemon.
[22:29] <dusk> I watch as my ghost shakily floats at the ready," Shiki, use Nightshade!"
[22:32] <dusk> The shadows waver and strike the bird.
[22:32] <@Kite> Shiki begins to glow maliciously before the shadows from the buildings become solid and begin to whip at the bird who shrieks from the pain before it narrows its eyes.
[22:33] <@Kite> The air around the bird becomes distorted before it bursts out and a wierd aura surrounds Asuka who lets out a cry as she slowly begins to suffer the effects of being paralyzed.
[22:35] <@Kite> "what the heck... it doesn't seem to be paralyzed and now the mareep is?" Felix says confused as the bird begins to flap it's wings faster in anticipation.
[22:35] <@Kite> "Anna hit it with a tackle." Felix says pointing at the wierd flying type.
[22:37] <@Kite> The attack hits though it doesn't seem to inconvience the bird pokemon who laughes hollowly into everyone's minds.
[22:38] <dusk> "Asuka, try another Thundershock!" I call as my Mareep's fur once again sparks before it lashes out with a bolt of electricity.
[22:41] <@Kite> The spark of lightning hits the bird who screams out though it doesn't really seem to hurt the bird too much.
[22:44] <dusk> "Portia, use Fake Tears." I say as the mushroom begins to tear up and cry.
[22:45] <@Kite> The bird looks on in sympathy before turnign away from the mushroom pokemon which another shriek.
[22:47] <dusk> "Shiki, use Astonish!" I call before Shiki rushes up to the bird and shouts.
[22:54] <@Kite> The bird flinches back but doesn't stop and sends a wave of blades towards portia. however before the attack can hit Shiki moves in the way of the attack before the blades of wind blast her into a building where she lays knocked out and in seemingly bad condition.
[22:55] <@Kite> Anna growls angrily at the bird before slamming into it as hard as she can. The bird flies back seeming to be injured now though it doesn't seem to be ready to give up.
[22:57] <dusk> "Shiki, return" I call out while calling my fallen ghost back to her pokeball.
[22:57] <@Kite> 'SUMBIT' You hear a voice scream into your mind and you know it's from the bird.
[22:58] <dusk> '... um, why?' I say in my head guessing that the bird can hear me.
[23:00] <@Kite> 'Submit!' you hear again though it doesn't sound like a regular voice. It sounds kind of generic and fake somehow.
[23:00] <dusk> 'If you don't give me a reason, I'm gonna have to punch you...'
[23:02] <@Kite> 'Then try!' The voice screams at you again as the bird pokemon says before its colors begin to fade into you can barely see an outline of the pokemon that was there. The pokemon laughes hollowly in your mind before it begins to fly around you all not letting out another sound.
[23:04] <dusk> "Asuka, give it another Thundershock!" I say as she lets another bolt fly at the bird.
[23:05] <@Kite> The atatck strikes the bird anyways who lets out not a single noise though you are starting to think while invisible it can
[23:05] <@Kite> can't make a noise."
[23:09] <@Kite> However the bird slowly begins to speed down and it's color comes back as it slowly lands on the ground. However it quickly flies back up as black feathers begin to surround it and it's damage slowly heals away.
[23:09] <@Kite> It looks at you disdainfully before flying off not wanting to risk getting knocked out.
[23:10] <@Kite> 'Human...' It says to you one last time before it's gone.
[23:10] <@Kite> "Well... that was scary..." Felix says taking his eevee and putting it on his lap as he sits down against a wall.
[23:11] <dusk> "Yes" I begin as I look at Shikis pokeball," ... yes it was..."
[23:13] <@Kite> "Can I see Shiki?" Felix asks looking at the pokeball.
[23:14] <dusk> I look from the pokeball to Felix, and back again, before handing the ball to Felix.
[23:15] <@Kite> Felix lets the pokemon out of the pokeball who whimpers from the pain. "Shhh, rest." Felix says before he outs his hands on the ghost and they begin to slowly glow.
[23:17] <@Kite> As the glow in his hands stops Felix gasps for air as the ghost pokemon begins to rise up shakily most of its serious injuries gone.
[23:18] <dusk> "Shiki?" I say softly," How do you feel?"
[23:18] <@Kite> The ghost laughes the noise echoing through your mind tiredly. You can tell she's still hurt but much better than before.
[23:26] <dusk> I walk up to her and gently hug her," I'm so happy you're alright," I say as I turn my head to Felix," Thank you, for all of your help."
[23:29] <@Kite> "You're welcome." He says tired as he rests against the wall.
[23:44] <@Kite> >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Session End<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<
Twilightwings
Twilightwings
Experienced Poster
Experienced Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Twilightwings Sun Jul 08, 2012 7:32 pm

[14:12] <@Kite> It is the day of the tournament. Outside of your room you can hear the excitement of the crowd. Ypu pace around in the room thinking of which pokemon you will use for the next match.
[14:13] <@Kite> You remember that the rules state that when your pokemon is knocked out it can no longer be used in the tournament so you have to pick wisely.
[14:14] <@Kite> The room you sit in has a few other trainers who are all also in deep thought.
[14:15] <dusk> I stare into space thinking of what might come up, and who would be best to go into this match.
[14:16] <@Kite> Looking into your hand you see your ticket which shows you when your battle will happen. The number on your ticket is five which just so happens to be the next number to be called.
[14:18] <@Kite> The humber above the door finally flashes the number five signalling it is your time to go.
[14:19] <dusk> " Alright, I'll choose her." I say as I make my decison and pull out a pokeball, before standing up and walking to the battle.
[14:21] <@Kite> As you exit the room you go down the hallway before walking through an opening that leads outside. The noise from before escalates into a roar as cheers are heard everywhere. At the otherside of the arena a girl waits for you.
[14:22] <@Kite> "The match between Malisa and Dusk is about to begin." A robotic voice says and the crowd quiets down a bit as the girl sends out a budew and you send out your pokemon.
[14:23] <dusk> "Come on out Portia!" I say as I send out my little mushroom pokemon.
[14:26] <@Kite> "Okay budew use stun spore!" She cries out as the flower above the budew's head opens sending out a storm of yellow spores.
[14:34] <dusk> Portia tries to dodge it, but trips over a stray rock. She braces to try and weather to Stun Spore just as it flies strangely to the left. She looks around after a few minutes trying to figure out just how it missed her."Portia use Tackle!" I call out, before the mushroom nods and rushes towards the Budew intend to crash into it.
[14:36] <@Kite> The budew jumps to the side avoiding the hit before it begins to glow a bright green color.
[14:41] <dusk> Portia and I both look at the glowing Budew with curiosity," Use Stun Spore!" I call out as Portia shakes a bit and sends out a cloud of yellow dust.
[14:44] <@Kite> The budew moves out of the way of the attack laughing happily before the flower on it's head opens again though this time revealing a berry. The berry begins to glow a bright brown as the trainer smiles. "Now budew use Natural Gift."
[14:46] <@Kite> The glowing color shines even brighter before it gets released as a beam at the mushroom pokemon.
[14:50] <dusk> Portia tries to dodge it, but is a moment too slow as the beam solidly throws her back a few yards. She manages to roll to her feet and skid to a stop before trying to catch her breath, glaring at the Budew. I look on worriedly," Tackle it Portia!" I call as the mushroom dashes towards the Budew once more, throwing herself at her intent on impact.
[14:56] <@Kite> The attack connects with the lower bud pokemon sending it back as it lets out an eep of sorts. It glares at Portia before it begins to try to drain energy from the mushroom pokemon.
[15:02] <dusk> Portia grimaces as a bit of her energy is syphoned off," Try Fake Tears!" Portia's eyes begin to well up and become teary as she gives the Budew a sad and soulful pout.
[15:03] <@Kite> The budew gives a sympathetic frown before the trainer tells her to use growth the green aura around the budew growing stronger.
[15:05] <dusk> "Portia, use Stun Spore!" I call as the little mushroom shakes a bit before sending off a yellow cloud of dust at the Budew.
[15:06] <@Kite> The cloud of spores makes contact with the bud pokemon who shivers before releasing the same attack back at you.
[15:10] <dusk> Portia looks at the cloud in shock before trying too late to get out of its way as the spores make contact." Portia!" I shout seeing the spores begin to effect her," Try using Tackle!"
[15:13] <dusk> Portia grimaces before running towards the Budew intending to crash into it.
[15:13] <@Kite> The atatck connects harshly with the budew sending it sprawling backwards. It groans before trying to move so it can try to drain some of Portia's energy again.
[15:15] <dusk> Portia cries out as her energy is once again syphoned off," Try using Tackle once more!"
[15:18] <@Kite> The tackle attack connects sending the budew on the ground knocking it out much to the opponent's dismay.
[15:22] <@Kite> "And the winner of this round is Dusk and his shroomish!" The robotic annoucer says as your opponent reclaims her pokemon.
[15:24] <@Kite> Around you the crowd erupts into a cheer as you leave the stage mushroom in hand.
[15:31] <@Kite> >>>>>>>>>>>>>>Session End<<<<<<<<<<<<<
Twilightwings
Twilightwings
Experienced Poster
Experienced Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Twilightwings Mon Aug 06, 2012 2:42 am

[20:27] <@Kite> Last session Dusk battled hard and with the power of Portia won his first match. However there is more to overcome in this tournament. How will Dusk do? We shall find out now!
[20:29] <@Kite> You are currently sitting in the waiting room like before, not because you are forced to be here but simply because you can. Around you people are taking care of their pokemon. On the wall before your chair there is a screen telling when the next matches are. You see that Issac's battle is next.
[20:29] <@Kite> You don't have to leave however since you know the screen will show the match when the time comes.
[20:31] <@Kite> You are free to go anywhere in the stadium except for the healing room because that would violate the tournament's rules.
[20:32] <dusk> "..... I probably should have brought a crossword puzzle or something."
[20:34] <@Kite> Shiki laughes beside you swaying in place where she floats. The screen says Issac's match starts in two minutes.
[20:36] <dusk> "Hmmmmmmmmm, what can we do for the next two minutes before the match?" I wonder aloud looking up.
[20:36] <@Kite> "Dusk, Duskull!" Shiki says laughing though you have no clue what she said.
[20:44] <@Kite> Two minutes pass by and the screen starts up showing an image of the stadium where Issac and another trainer stand. Under the screen a list of future battles is shown.
[20:45] <@Kite> The battle isn't very long as the opponent sent out a water type while Issac sent out Ele. While normally it could have won through skill the trainer seemed to lack it and just stood there in a panic.
[20:46] <dusk> "Wow, that was quick."
[20:46] <@Kite> After the short fight Issac walks off the stage grinning Ele at his side while the other trainer just kind of stands there stunned.
[20:47] <@Kite> The board goes back to announcing the next round. Your's starts in ten minutes it seems.
[20:53] <@Kite> You occupay your time watching matches. You hear talk that a pretzel stand is opening in a few minutes but your match starts then.
[20:54] <dusk> "Why must we be separated from delicious pretzels?"
[20:55] <@Kite> Beside you Shiki shrugs before pointing to the screen where your name is announced. Beside you is the door for you to go for your match.
[20:57] <dusk> " I know, I know, come on, lets do this and come back to pratzel heaven!" I say walking through the door to the match.
[20:58] <@Kite> Shiki nods and floats behind you as you walk through the door. Once again the loud noise of the crowd is heard as you make your way to the stadium. Across the stadium is another male who says nothing as he tosses his pokeball in his hand.
[21:00] <dusk> "Come on out Asuka!" I say tossing her ball.
[21:01] <@Kite> The sheep pokemon stands ready not making a cry as the trainer opposite to you sends out a Spinda. The small panda twirls in a confused pattern with a silly smile on its face. You can't tell what it's feeling because of the swirl it has for eyes.
[21:07] <dusk> "..... That bear is adorable!" I say looking at the Spinda, Asuka sweatdropping at the comment.
[21:54] <@Kite> "It is isn't it... Dizzy use faint attack." He says as the panda pokemon smiles and disappears.
[22:02] <@Kite> The spotted pokemon appears beside Asuka before tackling it covered in black energy.
[22:08] <dusk> The small sheep is thrown across the arena by the hit, sparking with the black energy. She skips along a few times before sliding to a halt, the dust settling as she struggles to get up.
[22:09] <@Kite> The spinda twirls happily at getting the hit though it almost falsl over in the process.
[22:13] <dusk> I stare in shock at the powerful strike and subsequent heavy damage Asuka has just taken," ..... Asuka! Are you alright!?" I call to her as she manages to stand and nods. I think for a moment," Asuka, strike back with Iron Tail!" I shout as she takes a few deep breaths and rushes to the Spinda tail glowing brightly.
[22:17] <dusk> Asuka leaps at the Spinda lashing her tail at it, just as the Spinda sways out of the way, slipling past the strike, which proceeds to make a disproportionatly large crater where the Spinda once stood. The sheep is now annoyed.
[22:19] <dusk> " Try it again, quick Asuka!" I call out after getting past the shock of the attack. Asuka strangthinging the glow as she lashes out once more at the Spinda.
[22:24] <dusk> Asuka's tail slams into the Spinda with force, flinging the bear a good ways off.
[22:26] <@Kite> The spinda gets up shakily no longer smiling as much. However its hard to see if it is in pain or not because of its expression.
[22:26] <@Kite> "Dizzy, strike back with tackle." The opponent says calmly. The spinda nods before dashign at the sheep pokemon with surprising speed.
[22:32] <dusk> Asuka tries to dodge, but the Spinda makes contact to her shock. "Asuka!" I shout as I see the hit connect. The small sheep slams into the ground hard, and though she tries to stand once more, she cannot find the strength to so so.
[22:34] <@Kite> "And the winner of this match is Lucas and his spinda, Dizzy!" The announcer says as the crowd cheers. Behind you a group of pokemon medics come to take Asuka to the resting zone so she can recover her strength.
[22:38] <@Kite> >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Session Over<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<
Twilightwings
Twilightwings
Experienced Poster
Experienced Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Twilightwings Tue Aug 07, 2012 2:07 am

20:15] <@Kite> "Everythign will be okay, you can stop worrying." A nurse reassures you as they cart Asuka away. "She only has a few bruises and they'll be gone in no time." The nurse says with a smile before walking away.
[20:17] <dusk> I worry nonetheless as I watch them leave," Asuka...." I mutter saddened to see her hurt.
[20:18] <@Kite> Asuka says nothing since she is slightly ouut of it. As she is taken away it is time for you to return to the challengers lounge.
[20:23] <dusk> I sit down and sigh a bit, wondering what I could have done different.
[20:26] <@Kite> As you sit there thinking another round of battles go by. Somewhere along the line Issac lost a match and his frillish is defeated, though you didn't know he had one until now.
[20:29] <dusk> ".... I didn't know he had one of those.... where did he find it?"
[20:35] <@Kite> You are eft wondering as the rounds continue. The trainer that beat you before is seen again befeating someone else with that same spinda.
[20:39] <dusk> "......" I say as I watch the trainer win once again.
[20:40] <@Kite> As he wins it seems that his spinda is no worse from wear and seems to be doing as good as before much to the irratation of a few people in the room. However before anything can be heard your name is announced for the next match.
[20:42] <dusk> I stand and make my way to the match with determination.
[20:45] <@Kite> As you get to the stadium you stand oposite of another female. She twirls a pokeball in her hand with a nervous grin.
[20:46] <@Kite> "Are both combatants ready?" The announcer shouts to the two of you. The girl nods getting ready to toss out her pokemon.
[20:51] <@Kite> As she nods her head she throws out her pokemon a small green ballerina looking pokemon appears. It looks humanoid to a fualt though with green skin and a white gress and face. Bright red eyes watch you silently as the two horns on her hand glow softly.
[20:54] <dusk> I nod as I throw out Shiki. The little ghost floats side to side a bit, taking in the scenery before focusing on the opponent.
[20:57] <@Kite> The kirlia stares at the ghost before the horns on her head glow brighter. With a triwl the psychic type is soon floating in the air much like Shiki.
[21:00] <@Kite> "Okay sweetie use lucky chant!" The trainer shouts. The psychic type looks back at it's trainer before she begisn to sing. The air around the psychic type begins to distort with a black aura and for a while the only reason you can see her is because of her horns. Soon she stops however, floating there calmly.
[21:05] <dusk> Shiki and I both look at the Kirlia for a moment," Alrighty then, Shiki use Nightshade!" I call out as the ghost glows with a malevolent energy before the surrounding shadows leap out at the Kirlia.
[21:08] <@Kite> The shadows strike the floating Kirlia who is sent into the ground where she bounces across the ground before stopping. She lays there for a moment before floating back up still as silent as ever. She blinks once as her eyes glow brightly before a wave of psychic energy is sent at Shiki.
[21:15] <dusk> The wave puse Shiki back a short ways, and shakes the small spector up a bit," Use Disable!" I shout before Shiki begins to glow in an eerie light.
[21:19] <@Kite> The black stream of energy flies to the kirlia though right before she gets hit she teleports out of the way before sending another pulse of energy at Shiki.
[21:23] <dusk> Shiki watches the pulse as it gets closer and closer, and continues watching it fly far away from her," Well, that's a bit odd...." I say seeing the way that just played out," Well, anyway, Shiki! Use Astonish!" I call out before Shiki rushes the ballerina.
[21:27] <@Kite> The kirlia is knocked back from the attack though she still does not let out a noise as she is sent back a bit. She floats in the air her air coming in raggedly though the only way you can tell is becuase of her breathing. She places a hand befre you and sends out another pulse of energy.
[21:37] <dusk> "Shiki! Astonish once more, quick!" I shout as Shiki rushes the attack, suddenly shouting an unearthly sound, somehow distorting the confusion and destroying it," .... not what I had in mind, but I'm not complaining...." I say in a bit of shock.
[21:41] <dusk> "Shiki, give Astonish one more shot!" I call out as Shiki charges the Kirlia once more.
[21:45] <@Kite> Counter it with confusion, Maia!" The trainer shouts as the psychic tries to stop the ghost by pushing it away with psychic energy. However it isn't enough and she is knocked back to the ground.
[21:46] <@Kite> The psychic type eventually faints all the while still trying to stand up.
[21:49] <dusk> I sigh in relief that we manage to come out with a win.
[22:04] <@Kite> "and the winner of this match is Dusk and his Duskull!" The announcer says as teh crowd cheers.
[22:04] <@Kite> >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Session End<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<
Twilightwings
Twilightwings
Experienced Poster
Experienced Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down