Burnt Legion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Karm's zombie apoc RPG

2 posters

Go down

Karm's zombie apoc RPG Empty Karm's zombie apoc RPG

Post by comingdarkness Fri Aug 12, 2011 10:10 pm

[21:08] <@Karm> Your both sat in a large jeep with several other people all dressed alike, Its been six months since the outbreak started since then the army failed to destroy the infection
[21:10] <@Karm> three weeks you have been stuck driving to the remains of New York, most of you are hungry and are starting to get annoyed at the slightest remark
[21:13] <@Karm> after a while the driver, a burly man in his late thirties, shouts back to you all " We're nearly there now! can see it just over there" he points at a few buildings in the distance
[21:14] "Bloody hell, this looks worse than back home!" I say whilst fidgeting nervously with my pistol.
[21:15] <@Karm> "Yeah well you wanted to go here, hopefully something worthwhile here"
[21:15] "Fecking outbreak"
[21:15] "Like what? Not many people gunna be hanging around here" I grunt, arms folded behind my head as if i was trying to sleep
[21:16] "Yeah, no people, just a horde of those freaky infecteds."
[21:16] "I aint bothered by a couple of Z heads"
[21:17] <@Karm> "Yeah but not many will be able to get in there, Outbreak hit this place worst then others, they say only Moscow was worst, just means more loot for us" i grunts
[21:18] "Stop calling them that. This isn't some kind of game! This is life or death!"
[21:19] "Ya shouda seen the Paris outbreak" I mutter "from wat I heard that started from a single chinese couple locking up an infected kid in a hotel room...Z heads took de entire city in a couple a days"
[21:20] <@Karm> "Not a game?! you should watch more Terror Is Reality..." he chuckles
[21:21] "Oh god i love that show!"
[21:21] <@Karm> "And yeah NY was the place that the army tryed getting to first..."
[21:22] "Didn't have time for T.V with all those riots going on" i say looking back at the others "and yeah the army went busting in just gave them more to infect!"
[21:23] " Smegging buffey! Army was given guns that were meant for living targets...nothing designed for a Z head"
[21:23] <@Karm> you hear a boom of a shotgun from one of the men sitting in the open part of the jeep drinking a beer and taking shots at passing zombies
[21:23] "SAVE YOUR FUCKING AMMO!"
[21:23] "Were gonna need it in there!"
[21:24] "No point using a shotgun like that anyway...bit of a waste of time"
[21:24] <@Karm> "It was meant to be a used!" he shouts back, from his voice he is clearly a "Hic"
[21:25] "And idiots like you were meant ta be eaten" I grunt as i pull out a pipe and light it
[21:26] "Here here" I agree calmly in my British accent
[21:26] <@Karm> "Well get youu!" he mutter and puts the gun on his lap and watches the zombies for the rest of the trip
[21:28] <@Karm> "Alrightly then!" Erik shouts so everyone can hear "we're coming up to the suburbs, you want to camp here or further in?"
[21:29] "I hate myself for it but im saying further in." I say wincing slightly "Least that way we can get what we need faster."
[21:30] I learn of the driver to see out "Der any good buildings here? Stone wall and dat"
[21:31] <@Karm> "Good choice" he mutters as everyone else calls out " We're going in! and yeah dont worry i can find you one" he winks
[21:32] "Good. I want somthing that can cope against a couple hundred Z Heads bodyslamming it"
[21:34] <@Karm> "Hah! i aint gonna stick you in a wooden shed mate!" he laughs "Na gonna find a good place"
[21:36] <@Karm> After twenty five minutes you reach a row of shops about 10 minutes from the heart of New York
[21:39] I take a long drag from my pipe "What ya got?"
[21:41] <@Karm> "Here is a good place, few zombies outside but the blocks around seem to have quite a few" he mutters pulling out a rifle and a torch
[21:41] "How many floors?"
[21:42] <@Karm> "two , if it has a basement, wonderful..." he mutter "Alright guys move out!"
[21:43] <@Karm> everyone grabs a gun and other equipment and jumps out of the jeep a few zombies stumble over but are taken care of with a shots
[21:44] "Basements aint as good as ya think" I grunt as i step off and draw my own gun
[21:45] "god damnit i hate city's" I casually kick an infected body as i jump from the jeep
[21:46] <@Karm> " Good Place to store food and spare stuff.." one of the other men say
[21:46] "I second the ainty city notion"
[21:47] "I'd rather be high up" i say looking up and the skyscrapers "yeah there ugly but I'd love to see those infected come through the windows there!"
[21:47] <@Karm> "Fair enough, next place we hit is a town." Erik the Driver says " Now clear out the building!"
[21:48] "Thats the point. Take out the stairs and Z heads are gonna have a hard time getting to ya" I slowly walk towards the building, drawing a large butchers knife
[21:49] I pull out a torch and a pistol holding them as my training instructed i move to cover the others
[21:49] <@Karm> Erik kicks down the door and starts shoving some of you in the Hic is first
[21:50] I thumb on my torch as i enter the building
[21:51] "That aint how you enter an infrected building ya moran!"
[21:51] <@Karm> "No. but he just annoys me!" he laughs following the Hic slowly
[21:52] "Theres a methord to search an infested building! Not just kicking doors down!"
[21:53] <@Karm> "First floor clear!" Erik says " Now for second floor" he says pushing the Hic up the stairs
[21:53] "guessing we should take the basement?" Indicating myself and some others
[21:54] "Whatever, i'll take point" I grunt as a walk over to the door and crouch down before it. I nod and tap against it slightly before pressing my ear against the wood
[21:55] <@Karm> the first floor is a single room with two staircases one on the left leading down into the basement, and one near the back behind the counter leading up stairs Erik and the Hic are half way up
[21:56] "You lot get the stairs" I grunt as i tap again
[21:57] I move with my pistol raised covering Jones
[21:59] <@Karm> you hear a groan from the other side
[21:59] <@Karm> the a slight shuffling
[21:59] I jump slightly but remain behind jones covering him
[22:00] "Got ya Z Head" I grin as I stand "Allright, we have infected behind this door. Who wants the honour of going in first?"
[22:01] "You got the blades" I say " Don't worry i got your back"
[22:01] i thumb the safety off my gun
[22:01] <@Karm> everybody mutters "Nope" and continues to check around the shop
[22:02] "Your up jones" I say with a grin
[22:02] "Eh suit yourself" I grunt as i slowly push open the door, stepping back several steps as i do so to leave a large gap between myself and whatever zombie may have moved towards the door after my tapping
[22:03] I shine my torch in the room.
[22:04] <@Karm> as you look down you see a zombie peering up at you from the bottom step, its eyes glowing slightly when your torch passes over it
[22:04] "jones get that one, we dont want to draw attention"
[22:04] "Called it" I grin as i raise my gun and fire at it calmly
[22:05] "I meant with that knife of yours."
[22:07] "True" I grin, noteven looking as the zombies head and torso explode "But this way i dont have to get close to it and any other infected down there will move towards the noise, allowing me to funnel them through the door. Use ya brain"
[22:08] I glance back to the front door "yeah but what about anything outside?"
[22:08] <@Karm> you notice a string with a small ball above your head, a light switch.
[22:09] I turn on the lights
[22:10] <@Karm> the light flickers on revealing a dead body of a elderly man, the zombie you shot was once a old woman
[22:11] I move in and put a shot right through the old mans head
[22:11] I raise my gun and shoot the dead man in the head
[22:11] "i dont want him coming back"
[22:11] "Now your learning"
[22:12] <@Karm> a few seconds later you hear a scream of pain from upstairs then a series of gun shots
[22:12] "My son used to love those zombie games."
[22:12] "SHIT"
[22:13] "And thats why you knock before you open the fucking door" I grunt without seeming to care as i shout down the open basement door "Come out you walkers!
[22:13] "And i still do"
[22:14] <@Karm> nothing happens after you shout, only the other men running upstairs
[22:14] "Allright then. Guy with the light take point, I'll cover ya"
[22:16] "Got it"
[22:16] I move down the stairs kicking the bodies out of the way as i go
[22:16] I enter the room quickly and scan it with my torch
[22:16] "seems clear i call out"
[22:17] "Clear" I call out after a second, seconding you before taking a long drag from my pipe
[22:17] "nice work"
[22:18] "guess we'd best go see what all that fuss was about up there"
[22:18] "Ehh is nothing" I grunt "You stick with me kid and I'll teach ya how to live out here"
[22:18] i move up the stairs
[22:18] "Probily someone opening a door and getting a bear hug" I chuckle
[22:19] Quickly scanning the ground floor i move to the other stairs
[22:20] <@Karm> a few men walk back down the stairs and shout down " That guy with the shotgun just got bit. Opened a wardrobe and it jumped out"
[22:20] "didnt like him much anyway"
[22:21] <@Karm> "Oh he's still up there....begging for his life.." they mutter and walk away
[22:21] "Told ya he was gonna get bit didnt i? You can allways tell"
[22:21] "fucking hell, i hate it when people get bit, dont wanna kill them now but gonna need to kill them later"
[22:22] I shrug "He was stupid enough ta get drunk when going on a mission. Poor bugger had it coming" I turn and follow the men
[22:23] <@Karm> you hear a boom of a shotgun the a thump as a body hits the floor, seconds later you see Erik walking down the stairs with the Hic on his shoulders and he walks outside without saying a word
[22:24] "shit" i say then look around "where we making camp?"
[22:24] "Building clear?" I ask the first guy i see not even looking at the body
[22:25] <@Karm> " Yeah, clear we're gonna move the bodies across the road, then kill any zombies that come close to em"
[22:25] "Makes sense" We got anything else we need doing?
[22:25] "Its rare for a Z head to bother with thats whats allready dead but worth a try. Now, i want everything we have moved to the upper floor and a step ladder"
[22:27] <@Karm> "Your a tad late on that" Erik returns carrying some bags " theres a hatch to the roof with a set of ladders there"
[22:28] I shrug "Better to make sure then trust others with it i find. What we got to destroy these stairs?"
[22:29] <@Karm> "Nothing, Yet." he shrugs " just gotta move to the second floor and stay away from the ground floor at night"
[22:31] "thats it? Your stupid enough to just leave these stairs open? Wow"
[22:32] <@Karm> "Hey, were just here to grab stuff and go, not planning to stay here, we're blocking it up and having a lookout thats all."
[22:33] "A lookout is only gonna do you so good once the city gets an idea of our pressence here"
[22:33] "naa i wanna sleep safe at night. I say we break the stairs"
[22:34] <@Karm> "Break em then, your time wasted"
[22:35] "And your fecking necks saved. If you listened to me ya wouldnt have lost a man today"
[22:36] "Not that we wanted him to stick around"
[22:36] "That point is mute"
[22:37] <@Karm> "Fine go ahead and break em, look for stuff in the jeep"
[22:38] "We got a sledgehammer?"
[22:39] <@Karm> "Think so, go check" he say walking up the stairs
[22:40] I go search the jeep
[22:40] "You go see what ya can find" i say as i head for the stairs "I'm gonna go check to top window and see whats going on in the nearby streets"
[22:41] <@Karm> you find a sledgehammer in the back next to where the Hic was
[22:41] "handy" i go back to the stairs finding where to strike and mark it with a bit of rubble from the floor
[22:44] I swing the hammer at the wall where i marked
[22:44] i make a small dent but utterly fail to bring down the stairs
[22:45] I ajust my grip on the hammer and swing again. This time hitting the supports in the wall and taking the stairs down under their own weight.
[22:46] "Better" I grin from above before slamming a stepladder into place and sliding down "Streets around a clear save for a couple eating"
[22:47] "fair enough" i say climbing up "anything intresting up here?"
[22:47] "not really...just paint job in the bedroom"
[22:48] "Shit paint job sorry. slip of the tounge"
[22:48] "nice, checked out that roof access yet?"
[22:48] <@Karm> "Well you took care of that quickly " Erik says having throw the rest of the bodies outside
[22:49] "chuck any gear were unloading up to us, we'll have this secure before nightfall."
[22:54] <@Karm> as you move up the stairs you hear gunfire from with in the city then a deafening roar from nearby
[22:54] <@Karm> >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>END OS SESSION<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<
comingdarkness
comingdarkness
Addicted Poster
Addicted Poster

http://commingdarkness.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Karm's zombie apoc RPG Empty Re: Karm's zombie apoc RPG

Post by Camokasi Sat Aug 13, 2011 1:24 pm

Karm's zombie apoc RPG Ny10

Map of New York you can choose where you want to go Smile
Camokasi
Camokasi
Experienced Poster
Experienced Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by comingdarkness Sun Aug 14, 2011 5:12 pm

can you mark out important places? Stores, police offices and such?
comingdarkness
comingdarkness
Addicted Poster
Addicted Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Camokasi Sun Aug 14, 2011 7:25 pm

Karm's zombie apoc RPG Ny11

Ok Done, Just remember your map in game will only be the origanal Pic, but you may choose to head to any quest start and you will find the other places during those tho the final one will end with you oving to another city
Camokasi
Camokasi
Experienced Poster
Experienced Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by comingdarkness Sun Aug 14, 2011 8:05 pm

I vote we move to that Polic/Civic building next to the safe house first.
comingdarkness
comingdarkness
Addicted Poster
Addicted Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Camokasi Sun Aug 14, 2011 10:43 pm

Ok its Police station, any reason you want to head there?
Camokasi
Camokasi
Experienced Poster
Experienced Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by comingdarkness Sun Aug 14, 2011 10:46 pm

Guns, records on local places, general info to name just a few things Smile
comingdarkness
comingdarkness
Addicted Poster
Addicted Poster