Burnt Legion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Adeptus Evangelion RPG

2 posters

Go down

Adeptus Evangelion RPG Empty Adeptus Evangelion RPG

Post by DorianCreed Sat Apr 30, 2011 1:52 pm

Ok, now, this was kind of spawned during a wild idea one night on IRC, but I thought we might want to play a tad of Adeptus Evangelion at some point. Now, what this is, is a modification for Dark Heresy that convets it from WH40K to Neon Genesis Evangelion. So, obviously, you'd need to know the DH rules, and get the free (legaly, as well) download. I'll GM, unless anyone else has an impossibly burning desire to run an NGE campaign.

Download and info about the supplement: http://1d4chan.org/wiki/Adeptus_Evangelion

Oh, and I wouldn't be running a game in Cannon NGE settings. Too much trauma and whiny bitches. Instead, I'd be running it in the Nobody Dies universe, where you replace trauma with crazy awesome, and the whiny bitches with more crazy awesome! Oh, and Yui and Kyoko were never absorbed into the giant alien cyborg things. Anyone who knows what that means, I pity you. Anyway, here's a link to the basics of that setting: http://www.fanfiction.net/s/5579457/1/NGE_Nobody_Dies
DorianCreed
DorianCreed
Legatus Legionis
Legatus Legionis

Back to top Go down

Adeptus Evangelion RPG Empty Re: Adeptus Evangelion RPG

Post by Spiritcurse Sat Apr 30, 2011 3:27 pm

For those who can't read or don't want to, here's the skinny.

Roll 1d100, score under to do stuff.
Spend XP to get better at doing stuff.
Try not to die too hard, or turn into liquid.
Try to make your opponent die, or turn into liquid.
By RAW, your character is almost required to be mentally scarred and underage.
"Collateral Damage Man" as a character concept was not vetoed.
Spiritcurse
Spiritcurse
Demi-Assassin
Demi-Assassin

https://burntlegion.darkbb.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Spiritcurse Sat May 07, 2011 12:47 am

[23:43] <@Dorian> [Unknown town], Lake District, England, 27th June, 2017 A.D. A small town, right next to the lake of [REDACTED], in which nothing important ever happened. Until the establishment of NERV-Britannia, at which point global interest skyrocketed. Recently, a single boy, insignificant in any term of the word, was invited by a very strange man in orange glasses to live in this town, and work for someone there. Not knowing that NERV were there, he s
[23:45] <@Dorian> As this boy walks down the high-street, he sees many sights, both usual and unusual. These sights are emphasised by the fact that the town, apparently, is deserted.
[23:45] <%Spiritcurse> "Hello, is anyone there?"
[23:46] <@Dorian> There is no response. The town is truly deserted.
[23:46] <%Spiritcurse> "Anyone at all?"
[23:47] <@Dorian> Still, no response.
[23:47] <%Spiritcurse> I give a quick shrug, then flip a coin. Apparently pleased with the response, I begin heading forwards.
[23:49] <@Dorian> A series of VTOL planes go over, and a voice sounds over a tannoy "Any remaining residents, please evacuate now! The angel is approaching!"
[23:49] <%Spiritcurse> "Ohshit." I begin running, still ahead.
[23:52] <@Dorian> A phenomanally large foot, armored in crystaline bones, crashes down in front of you, blocking the route ahead. The foot is connected, as feet usually are, to a bipedal being, simillarly armored. A purple shpere is embedded in it's chest, and a skull mask covering it's face, it gazes down at the town, expressionless.
[23:57] <%Spiritcurse> I duck behind the nearest object, hoping to avoid being seen. Grabbing my phone, I begin loading my twitter account.
[00:00] <%Dark> As the foot starts to rise, a car slams into the road and drives at full speed towrds you. it pulls up and the door swings open as I lean over "HHeee~ey! Come with me if you want to live"
[00:00] <%Spiritcurse> "Alright, I'm going to take it on trust that you're not going to stab me." I dive in the car, finishing off my tweet.
[00:02] <%Dark> "Its trust me or my mate Stompy back there"
[00:02] <%Spiritcurse> "Eh, you seem nicer. And I'm already in your car, so drive."
[00:02] <%Dark> The car shoots into motion as I drive it as fast as possible away from the monster behind us, pulling out my phone and contacting HQ as i drive
[00:04] <@Dorian> The angel turns to watch you go, punching at you and missing, destroying some of the town.
[00:04] <%Spiritcurse> "That was a shame. The architecture was nice."
[00:05] <%Dark> "Oh good!" i shout out as I spin the car around a piece of burning rubble "Been a while since i had a drive through a burning city"
[00:05] <%Spiritcurse> "It's awesome, isn't it?"
[00:07] <%Dark> "Come on HQ" I mutter into the phone as i spin around a corner at a idiotic speed "I only have one bar of battery left in this thing"
[00:07] <%Spiritcurse> "Use mine if you need to, man."
[00:08] <%Dark> "Naw, you keep tweeting about the will of God blowing shit up and the driver below them giving it the finger" I then open the sun roof and do just that
[00:09] <%Spiritcurse> "Done, and done." I wind down the window, beginning to film the monster wrecking the city.
[00:11] <%Dark> I spin the car around and seem to decided that I want to drive it into a hill that is ahead of us
[00:12] <%Spiritcurse> "Ah, I see. Do something insane to throw it off! Brilliant!"
[00:13] <@Dorian> As you drive towards the hill, it opens, revealing a mechanical car elevator, leading deep into the bowels of the earth.
[00:13] <%Spiritcurse> "Or turn the hill into another giant robot. Equally devious!"
[00:13] <%Dark> "hundreds of dead tax payers money all used to make a cool robo door in a hill. Welcome to Brittania!"
[00:14] <%Spiritcurse> "Glorious!"
[00:15] <%Dark> I finally drive the car to a stop on what seems like a lift of sorts and light a smoke as it starts to lower "Well that was a nice day out of the base"
[00:15] <%Spiritcurse> "It was a nice way to introduce me to this place. Speaking of which, where am I?"
[00:16] <%Dark> "Huh? You were not told? You are the right kid right? Or did I leave the one I wanted to die in that ruddy great battle out there?"
[00:17] <%Spiritcurse> "I got told to come here, then you guys left me in a city to square off with a robot."
[00:18] <%Dark> "oh thats close enough, anyone asks your the right kid, k? Would look bad on my report if I left the new piolt to die"
[00:19] <%Spiritcurse> "Got it. Just, tell me there's a pharmacy in this robot?"
[00:21] <%Dark> "Should be. I'm just the guy who stands in HQ and shouts at people for fun"
[00:21] <%Spiritcurse> "Nice job."
[00:22] <%Dark> "I like it"
[00:23] <%Spiritcurse> "So, what do we do here, and can I have a giant robot?"
[00:25] <%Dark> "Not my choice. just wait till this...really long...lift ends"
[00:26] <@Dorian> As you say that, you get to the bottom of the lift, a sign saying "Please exit the vehicle" flashing.
[00:26] <%Spiritcurse> "Hmm. You know, I could probably raise a family in the time that lift took."
[00:27] <%Dark> "Know i guy who did once...turned out to be part angel so i shot them all" I say it matter of factly as i get out of the car and light a new smoke
[00:27] <%Spiritcurse> "Stylish. Where're we going?" I ask, stepping out of the car and falling in step.
[00:28] <%Dark> "I'm going to work...your going to who ever decides they need you. there is a war going on up there now"
[00:29] <%Spiritcurse> "Got it. I'll see you later, possibly insane driver man."
[00:30] <%Dark> "Aye, most likely fucked guy" I grin back
[00:31] <%Spiritcurse> "Not if I find this pharmacy, I'll be fine! Or dead!"
[00:31] <@Dorian> After walking down various passages, both long and short, you arrive in a massive atrium, where a giant bio-mechanical mecha in power armor is stored. A figure, outlined by the mecha, moves forward, standing with folded arms. As the lights come on, and elderly, portly man is revealed, both posh and sophisiticated whilst still possessing an air of humour. He smiles, "Welcome, on and all, to the Evangelion hangar. How do you do?"
[00:32] <%Spiritcurse> "Umm, very good thanks. Yourself?"
[00:34] *** Dark quit (Quit: HydraIRC -> http://www.hydrairc.com <- The alternative IRC client)
[00:36] <@Dorian> "I am very well, and I thank you for asking. Now, I require of you to do something for me. I would like you to pilot this bio-mechanoid, this Evangelion, in order to combat that beast out there."
[00:37] <%Spiritcurse> "You want me to fight that murderous beast, armed only with an alien given to me by a man I've never met? Why not?"
[00:39] <@Dorian> "I like the way you talk. Now, chop chop, or we'll all be devoured, dismembered, disintegrated, oh, there are so mmany words for dying that start with a 'D', aren't there?"
[00:40] <%Spiritcurse> "Excepting the obvious, yeah. Alright then, plug me in."
[00:40] <@Dorian> "Good man! Now, get up the ladder, and we can send you up to fight that beastie."
[00:41] <@Dorian> As you look to your left, you can see a ladder that leads up to the neck of the 'Evangelion', the robot.
[00:41] <%Spiritcurse> "Brilliant!" I climb the ladder two rungs at a time, obviously excited.
[00:43] <@Dorian> As you get to the top of the ladder, you see a giant plug-like thing protruding from the robot's neck.
[00:44] <%Spiritcurse> I shrug and climb into the plug quickly, wondering exactly what it does.
[00:45] <@Dorian> As you sit in the plug, it closes, sealing you in. The plug swiftly fills with an orange liquid, completely filling the plug to the brim. A sign clicks on: "Don't worry, it's oxygenated."
[00:46] <%Spiritcurse> "And possibly orange juice. We're good."
[00:47] <@Dorian> The robot powers on, the blackness around you going first rainbow coloured, then red, then to real life, presenting a view of the world from the Evangelion's eyes.
[00:48] <%Spiritcurse> "Well, this is cool. Let's go!"
[00:50] <@Dorian> A voice sounds over the internal vocal comms, cool and female, "Do not worry, we will be departing shortly. Now, you have never done this before, correct?"
[00:51] <%Spiritcurse> "Not really, but it feels kind of natural."
[00:52] <@Dorian> "Understandably. You have a Synch Ratio of 70% with Unit-B1, so you are 70% at one with it."
[00:52] <%Spiritcurse> "Excellent. I guess, is it?"
[00:52] <@Dorian> "Indeed. Now, we are commencing launch, unless you have any objections."
[00:53] <%Spiritcurse> "Nope, let me go smack this guy!"
[00:53] <@Dorian> "Very well. Eva launch!"
[00:53] <@Dorian> With that, the Evangelion is fired upwards on an electromagnetic rail cattapult.
[00:55] <@Dorian> As you reach the top, you emerge just outside the town, facing the oncoming armored giant. The giant, the Angel, turns to face you.
[00:57] <@Dorian> The Angel raises it's arms in a defensive position, a layered octagonal, orange field surrounding it.
[01:03] <%Spiritcurse> "Shit no please send someone else I can't do it I'm too young please just get me out of here" I whimper, cowering before the angel.
[01:04] <@Dorian> Seeing your fear, the Angel pulls a hilt out of nowhere, and, focusing, forms a glowing orange blade out of the hilt, making an Angel-sized sword for it to use.
[01:07] <%Spiritcurse> "Right, I can do this. Bring it, you bitch." With that, I spread my AT field to its full size and leap into the air, aiming to land on it.
[01:12] <@Dorian> As you jump, your Progressive Knife bounces off the Angel's AT Feild, locking in place. The Angel swings at you in response, striking you dead in the side and nocking you 3DM away, but dealing no damage thanks to your AT Feild.
[01:18] <%Spiritcurse> I steady myself and focus energy into taking down his AT. When my own is expended, I quickly flash a smaller one up and expend that as well.
[01:20] <@Dorian> The AT Feilds hit each other, and completely annihilate them. At least, that is how it appears to be, but you maintain a small feild, barely worth mentioning.
[01:21] <@Dorian> The Angel screams, and charges, swinging it's sword.
[01:23] <%Spiritcurse> The sword comes close, but seems to bend around me, missing by inches.
[01:26] <%Spiritcurse> I spread my field to full and blast him with the entire field, shattering most of the scenery into pretty pieces.
[01:28] <@Dorian> The Angel, screaming in pain, spreads it's feild swiftly, before wrapping it around it's AT sword and using it to increase the swing speed of an attack it throws at your face.
[01:29] <@Dorian> The attack, moving too fast, misses, smashing some buildings with a shockwave.
[01:31] <%Spiritcurse> I sling my field at him again, snatching enough power back to throw up a modest defence afterwards.
[01:33] <@Dorian> The Angel, now truly in pain, moves around, raising it's feild to full and wrapping it's entire field around it's sword, swinging at the Evangelion's spine.
[01:35] <@Dorian> The blade is split between two points in space-time, moving around the Eva by some form of slightly impossible physics.
[01:40] <%Spiritcurse> Taking the energy from the blade, I redirect my entire field towards his core again, fling up a rudimentary field, then launch myself away.
[01:40] <@Dorian> As the blast strikes the Angel, it's core shatters, and it falls to the floor, dead.
[01:41] <%Spiritcurse> "Hell yeah, bitch!"
[01:42] <@Dorian> <<<<<<<<>< ANGEL TERMINATED. RECORDS CEASE HERE FOR FIRST ANGELIC KILL BY LUCIAN BROOKE ><>>>>>>>>
Spiritcurse
Spiritcurse
Demi-Assassin
Demi-Assassin

https://burntlegion.darkbb.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down