Burnt Legion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

GURPS Negima/Pokemon Crossover Campaign

+8
Great Unclean One
Jawz
Amber
Camokasi
kiubiXninja
Spiritcurse
comingdarkness
DorianCreed
12 posters

Page 35 of 37 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36, 37  Next

Go down

Pointage Poll

GURPS Negima/Pokemon Crossover Campaign - Page 35 I_vote_lcap0%GURPS Negima/Pokemon Crossover Campaign - Page 35 I_vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
GURPS Negima/Pokemon Crossover Campaign - Page 35 I_vote_lcap0%GURPS Negima/Pokemon Crossover Campaign - Page 35 I_vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]
GURPS Negima/Pokemon Crossover Campaign - Page 35 I_vote_lcap50%GURPS Negima/Pokemon Crossover Campaign - Page 35 I_vote_rcap 50% 
[ 2 ]
[ 0 ]
GURPS Negima/Pokemon Crossover Campaign - Page 35 I_vote_lcap50%GURPS Negima/Pokemon Crossover Campaign - Page 35 I_vote_rcap 50% 
[ 2 ]

Total Votes : 4

Poll closed

GURPS Negima/Pokemon Crossover Campaign - Page 35 Empty Re: GURPS Negima/Pokemon Crossover Campaign

Post by comingdarkness Mon Dec 26, 2011 9:50 pm

Been a while since a session now and I seem unable to write fluff atm...so how about some themes from parts of my fluff!

Conjack remebering seeing the end of the Darkling war:

Eva seeing Conjack's fall into the hold of the Darkness:

and just so it isnt left out
The Darkness:
[

comingdarkness
Addicted Poster
Addicted Poster

http://commingdarkness.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

GURPS Negima/Pokemon Crossover Campaign - Page 35 Empty Re: GURPS Negima/Pokemon Crossover Campaign

Post by comingdarkness Wed Dec 28, 2011 1:50 am

Some Fluff! (I hate double posting like this)
At this point, Conjack is having a flash back to the night the Darkness awake. So...some background.
He never had a Darkness till now so has now powers and Zanton (The Destroyer) has attacked his village. We join him now as he is in the celler of his home having found that in the chaos of the attack, two of his brothers have falled to their Darkness' and have killed most of his family. Now, cradling his dead mother he awaits death at the hands of his brothers, Harsha and Manta...but his fear has awoken somthing deep within his soul...

They seemed to laugh in cruelty as they moved towards him, their eyes glowing the deep yellow of Darkness as if to prove to him that there was nothing left of his bothers within them anymore. Now they were nothing but hollow bodies driven by bloodlust and the need for destruction…vessels of the dark will. Black jaws snapped and elongated fingers clicked together as the seemed to whisper to themselves in the dark tongue. Nothing but instruments of hate…and they were going to kill him, the last Darkright…if only he could have had the power to fight back…
[It doesn’t have to be this way]
Outside the hollow house, Conjack head the sound of an explosion and the roar of the monster as something seemed to anger it before again the ground shook under the force of its counterattack. The world that Conjack knew was dying with it, and he would die along with it.
[You don’t have to die…]
Conjack blinked and looked up as his ‘brothers’ came closer, expecting to find one of them talking, but they were still both void of voice other than growls of anger. He had heard something, a voice echoing from around him and yet from nowhere at all and, somehow, it had felt far more chilling than the death around him. He called out to it, grabbing on to whatever possible hope there was but the voice didn’t respond. Instead his brothers came to a halt above them and Harsha raised his dog shaped arm, its oversized maw sliding open in a long growl of expectance…
Then the entire room broke into a pitch black hell.
Something rose from the shadows to his left and swung forward, a long tendril of nothingness with an edge shaped like a blade and Harsha gave a frown of confusion before his arm simply seemed to slip and fall to the ground in a spray of black blood. The dog like darkness that had been around him howled in pain and vanished into oblivion as it was severed from its host, leaving nothing more than a mortal hand to hit the stone ground with a wet thud before a second lunged out and smashed into Harsha’s chest with such force that it sliced clean through where his heart was and threw him off his feet. Conjack could only watch in sheer shock as his brother was swung up to the roof and impaled upon it by the tendril, his limbs hanging down limply in death. From the right, Manta gave a growl of anger as he spun around to face the new threat but his shoulder simply vanished into…something’s…jaw as another black shape shot out from the shadows in the far side of the room. There was the hollow sound of laughter as Manta’s shoulder was torn apart and his body swung around only to have a second shape, resembling a fanged snake, lunged around his throat and he gave a scream of pain.
And in that second as he the black snake paused its attack under his screaming, Conjack found himself wanting his brother to die. After all, Manta had fallen to his darkness and would have killed him just as he had done their mother; it was only natural for Conjack to want revenge. For a horrible second, Conjack almost begged the snake to finish his brother and end it. And, with a yellow eye flicking towards the young Darkling, the snake complied.
With a sickening crunch and the splash of thick liquid upon the ground, the life was torn from Manta Darkright and Conjack was marked as the last of his family to live.
Yet, Conjack felt something as his brother was slaughtered, a connection with the snake that made it feel almost as if he had torn Manta’s throat out himself. He could literally feel the life leaving his brother’s body before the snake gave a growl of contempt and a tendril rose behind the body, swatting it away like a rag doll with a simple flick and leaving it to crash against the wall with the sound of braking bone and spraying blood. The tendril that had kept Harsha’s body pinned to the roof gave a shiver before shooting back into the shadows with an astonishing speed and leaving the body to simply fall to the ground with a similar sound before a terrible, deathly silence fell upon the room.
From the shadows, the snake slowly turned to face Conjack with a strange look before seeming to bow its head and then vanish in the blink of an eye, leaving the boy alone in a room filled with the aura of death.
Tearing his eyes from the mutilated bodies of his brothers, Conjack looked down towards his dead mother, taking in the look of almost peaceful sleep that she showed as she lay within his arms and found himself unable to think.
The destroyer gave a sound of utter boredom as a wet tactical swatted away a flock of Heartless that had been attempting to intercept it, his almost liquefied jaw slapping shut and his body swinging around to hurl chunks of broken building at the few Darkling’s that remained fighting against him. They had put up a better fight than he had expected yes, but they couldn’t hope to even hurt him in his power.
A black eagle swung over his head, its Darkling host hanging from its claws and he blasted out a beam of energy that immolated the foolish woman in a heartbeat, leaving not so much as a speck of dust to be sprayed to the four winds.
It was hardily even lifting his boredom to destroy these people…
Then, the destroyer paused in his attack.
Looking up towards the far end of the village, the Destroy raised a liquid filled eyebrow as he felt something shimmer through the air of power, something far greater than the Darklings beneath its feet. Losing interest in them, he utterly ignored the creatures that continued attack him as he begun to move towards the source of the disturbance, the source of the sudden wave of cruel power that it could sense to have suddenly come into existence before it. It was almost as an afterthought that it swatted away a massive heartless that had been about to attack it as it tracked down the new power to a small house on the outskirts of the village, his curiosity great towards what could possibly have suddenly released such power. It was not the mere power of a Darkling or mortal…no…
The Destroyer sensed the presence of something akin to a Deiim.
Conjack screamed as the tendrils of the monster that had destroyed his village and started all of the death smashed into the house above him, tearing apart his home and driving into the cellar he was hiding in, ripping the stone floor from above his head as though it were paper and revealing the sky over head. The tentacles of the beast seemed to shimmer in their liquid, tar like shape as they hovered against the red stained sky as the rising sun mixed with the fire and smoke of the village to cast a terrible colour across the world around Conjack.
The beast gave a roar as it moved to loom over him, like some great oncoming death, and Conjack felt his body begin to crumble under its vision. Something akin to disappointment seemed to flicker across its many green eyes before it turned to look away, losing interest and a massive tentacle rose towards the sky and aimed to smash down atop of him.
[You can escape…]
Time seemed to slow as Conjack felt the voice return, like a cold liquid being pored over his mind. It sounded cruel, yet somehow protective and open towards him, as if it was a voice that understood him better than anyone else.
[You can have anything you want…all you have to do…is let the Darkness out]
And as the tentical of the Destroyer swung down to end him, a thousand tendrals of darkness broke from the wall behind Conjack and wrapped around his body, dragging him away. The young Darkling barely had time to catch a last look at his mother before she was lost from sight as he was dragged into the darkness and he Destroyer smashed all he left behind into oblivion….
The Destroyer gave a roar as it sensed the power of a Deiim surround the area again, its eyes catching a brief glimpse of a sea of black dragging the worthless child it had seen into the shadow and a black snake staring up towards his monsters might. It had quite clearly been the boys Darkness’s avatar, a snake, but it hadn’t looked at him with fear or hatred…no…it had looked upon the great destroyer almost as an equal!
With a roar the Destroyer swung its maw around and a beam of energy obliterated everything around it, hid patience worn too thin now to take any more time with the village. Scores of Darkling lives simply ceased in an instant and he gave not a single thought towards them as it considered the Deiim that had escaped it. It had been young and worthless compared to his majasty, but it had still welt a great power.
Perhaps the Darklings were not good for nothing after all…
Smashing the last life from the village with its foot, the Destroyer took to the air and moved on to his next target, seeking more destruction and pushed the thoughts of this new Deiim into the back of his mind.
[I am sorry]
Conjack didn’t reply to the voice as he watched the Destroyer take flight from the edge of the forest the snakes had taken him too, feeling as though his body was on the verge of collapse as what little was left of his home crumbled and vanished before him. Before, after several silent mintues asking in a mere whisper.
“What are you?”
[Me?] the voice whispered back [I am the one that just saved your life Conjack Darkright. I am your Darkness]
Before him, a snake rose towards him and smiled, its yellow eyes glowing before its jaws parted and its voice uttered from within.
“And you and I have a great destiny ahead of us…Jackie…”

comingdarkness
Addicted Poster
Addicted Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Twilightwings Sun Jan 01, 2012 3:59 pm

I am glad to say, that after a week or so of endless reading, that I finally caught up on the story!
Twilightwings
Twilightwings
Experienced Poster
Experienced Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by comingdarkness Sun Jan 01, 2012 5:14 pm

Wonderful! What are your thoughts?
comingdarkness
comingdarkness
Addicted Poster
Addicted Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Twilightwings Mon Jan 02, 2012 1:14 am

Hrar: I like Hrar mostly because he kinda comes off as a stereotype. I always find the big strong guy kinda funny to read about. And to make it better he actually has a personality that goes beyond beer, girls, and killing things (even if he rarely shows it).

Karm: Karm is funny because he's kinda like the butt monkey of the group. He reminds me of Joey from Yugioh. He spends most of his time getting talked down and he isn't useful at first glimpse. However then comes the times when he suddenly shows massive amoutns of awesome and defeats his enemies.

Conjack: I like Conjack because he's a honest guy who actually cares about the people he loves. I like that he doesn't just let the darkness control him but actually fights it. I hate people who give in to the darkness at every turn and then go 'Dear Lord what have I done?' I don't like that he whines a bit when the darkness starts taking over. That's not the best of times to whine (if there is one at all.)

Darkness: He's interesting. However he comes off as one of those 'I can ruin your lives no matter what anytime I feel like it' characters. And while it is slightly justified since he is the darkness it's still annoying which is okay! The thing is that I'm not suppose to like the darkness so you've successfully made him someone I don't like.

Codex (don't know his in game name): Don't know much about him though I do like the fact that he seems a bit like a joker in that he takes nothing really seriously. Not much I can say about him since he has made no fluff nor as he been in long.

OC: The OC is kinda lackluster. The only ones I really liked were Iocus (who left the group) Valetudo, (I have a soft spot for kids, and she kinda left too :/) and Domino (and that's because he actually seems to have a personality). The rest of them don't really appear to me.

So far I like it all though, if all of my favorite characters weren't dead I'd like it more but hey, not much I can do about that xD (at least Chachamaru and Nodoka are still alive)

Last edited by Twilightwings on Mon Jan 02, 2012 1:17 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Spelling, it was horrible.)
Twilightwings
Twilightwings
Experienced Poster
Experienced Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by comingdarkness Mon Jan 02, 2012 10:42 am

Love the discription of Karm Very Happy
But yer, good analysis of the characters Smile (And for the recrod, only reason CHachamaru is still alive is becuase I shouted at Dorian XP)
comingdarkness
comingdarkness
Addicted Poster
Addicted Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Twilightwings Mon Jan 02, 2012 3:43 pm

Why he wanna kill Chachamaru though D:. Thank you for shouting at Dorian then Very Happy

And I'm glad you like the descriptions, it took me a whole ten minutes to write it all up xD
Twilightwings
Twilightwings
Experienced Poster
Experienced Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by comingdarkness Tue Jan 03, 2012 11:23 pm

Finally, the truth of the fall of the Darklings is revealed!

[22:30] [22:28] The Darklings were late arrivals in a great war known as the war in heaven-a conflict that raged for an eternity. They were reluctant to join but were forced into it.
[22:30] [22:29] Now, the angels had long dispised the Darklings for being...well evil seeing as they were the vassels of the Darkness (only traces of it though as nothing on the scale of COnjack's Darkness had ever been recorded) but due to diplomacy and laws the Darklings were always neutral and the angels could do nothing about them
[22:32] The second the Darklings joined in with the war however...this true was shattered and the angels decended upon the Darklings with holy fire and wrath. Throughout the entire war, the only battles the Darklings fought were in defense of their homeland as the legions of angels invaided and initiated a "Rightous purge". though the Darklings ultermitly pushed the angels out of their world...caustlies umong there race was near 50%
[22:34] With the Angels defeated, the Darklings made a despirte attempt to remove themselves from the war in order to rebuild. However, the conflict had drawn the attention of the one the Darklings came to know as The Destroyer (Now known as Zanton)
[22:36] Conjack was born after the Angel war and was a mere 8 years old when The Destroyer annialated his hometown. During that terrible night, his two of own brothers fell into the grip of Darkness enduced madness and murdered his mother, sister and two other brothers along with his mother. His mother died in his arms and, as Conjack cried and weeped in self hatred for not having the power to defend himself and others...The Darkness within him awoke.
[22:38] This intriged The Destroyer, to sense a second Deiim awaken from infancy in his pressence was somthing of great rarity, and he left after destroying what little was left of the village whilst COnjack was pulled to safty by his new companion.
[22:39] The Darkness promised him safty and freindship and, being only 8 and scared, he trusted it utterly.
[22:40] Elsewhere, after the war against the Angels, two factions had appeared among the Darklings. The Imperials has long held strict laws upon the use of a Darkness and belived it to be cruel and the ultermite crime to submit to it whilst the newly formed rebels belived the Darkness could be used as a weapon and should be embraced
[22:43] But either way, soon this fued broke into open civil war and the Darkling race was torn in two. Conjack stayed away from this new war, living in a nomad style life with his Darkness helping and guiding him. Yet, when it was discovered how much power his Darkness possessed after he killed an Imperial general, both rebel and Imperial begun to hunt the now 23 year old Conjack down. They would either make him their greatest warriors...or they would kill him to stop the other side doing the same.
[22:44] The Darkness told Conjack that both merely wished to use him and would destroy him at the end and Conjack fought both, beliving all wished too see him dead and that he was alone...with the Darkness as his only freind in existance.
[22:46] Not quite. Finally, after the Darkling High Council had failed for the (god knows how many) time to destroy him, Conjack and his Darkness decreed no more. They joined the rebels and led a full scale assault upon the Darkling capital.
[22:48] What followed was a terrible and devestating battle. Untold thousands of Darklings were slaughted as somthing unnatural seemed to drive their anger and soldier, civilan, women and child fought. The Battle of the Dark City only ended when Conjack faced the entire council alone. they were the most powerful Darklings of them all, but against a True Darkness that was working in full synch with its vassel...there could be no victory.
[22:51] In the final moment, the leader of the council succumbed to his own Darkness and became a monster beyond any form of humanity. And Conjack did the same to fight them. Massive beings of Darkness crashed upon each other in a battle between the two most poweful beings in existance (cards for them are on the topic on Legion) fought above the burning city. Finally, Conjack's final form (Dark Appiration) defeated the enermy and the battle ended.
[22:52] however, there was no time for celebration as almost immidiatly it was discovered that Zanton had been drawn by the conflict and was on his way to the capital. All seemed lost as the battle weakened Darklings had no possible way of fighting against Zanton. Then...Conjacks Darkness had an idea.
[22:56] Expanding a large amount of its energy, the Darkness created a portal that led all those who would follow its vassel away from the capital and to the other side of the Darkling homeworld. Only about two hundred agreed to this and the rest stayed in the capital. The Portal closed after those that would had left and the Darkness allowed Conjack to stay just long enough to see Zanton unleash his attacks before he left the capital to die. He never knew how many perished that day
[22:57] But...if only they were the only ones to die that night...the night Conjack Darkright would for ever label as his Darkest Night...
[22:58] For, as he emerged from the portal that he had promised hundreds of Darklings that trusted in him (including a women he had become very close with) would lead to safty...the true nature of his Darkness was finally revealed in all its glory.
[23:00] For, during their time passing through the portal, the Darkness had wormed its way into the heart of every Darkling. it entered the soul of every last one without discrimination over age or sex or creed. When Conjack exited the portal he found himself standing not in the camp he had had waiting for the refugees but atop a hill over looking the camp.
[23:01] As the sun set above him, massive tendrals ripped from the ground and wrapped around his arms and legs, another grabbing his neck and holding his head facing fowrad to the camp. beside him a snake lowered to whisper in his ear with a voice that suddenly sounded so very cruel
[23:03] [know this...vassel. You are not my master...I am yours. You are nothing but my puppet in the end, a vassel for me to carry out my will. But you should rejoice, for the dawn of our age has tonight come! We shall forge a new world in our image...in the furnice of death]
[23:03] and with that, it pointed towards the refugee camp. And the screming began.
[23:05] having entered the heart of every Darkling, the Darkness now consumed their hearts and soul. It destroyed any Darkness' that already existed within them and drove them all into insanity with visions of their greatest fears and pains. The final camp filled with the last Darklings tore itself apart in insain, terror induced panic. family destorying oneanother without the ability to recognise the other until the second it was too late.
[23:07] But the Darkness showed itself to be crueler that that. It connected every heart to Conjack's and allowed him to feel every emotion the hundreds of screaming and dying darklings felt. He felt their pain, their agony and the grief all at once and it consumed him. Conjack Darkright died a thousand times that night...standing atop a hill, held by the darkness
[23:09] Those that could resist (the Darkling blanks) were slaughted by those that had fallen
[23:10] When the smoke cleared, Zanton could be heard leaving the world and Conjack felt, in his heart, the emptyness that could be from being alone in the world.
[23:12] With the Darklings gone, there was nothing to prevent the psychich boundries that had kept the Heartless out of its reality and a never ending see of Heartless fell upon the world. Everything the Darklings had ever done and stood for was washed away in an instand as the tide of night consumed the world.
[23:14] As a final act, the Darkness spared a single house...the house in which Conjack had been raised, and the house in which the Darkness had been born. Then, with a laugh of crulty, the Darkness dragged its broken vassel from the dead world...
[23:16] In the records of heaven the Darknlings faded from memory into legend and then forgotten completly. Conjack became nothing more than a fairy tale...the legend of the one who would become known as 'The Dark Pariah'. The man forever alone, fighting a war within his own mind for eternity and baring the weight of guilt for a billion lives upon his shoulders
[23:17] the Darkling world became the world of Darkness which cults such as the Keybladers swore to destroy as the home of Darkness and the Heartless, all of its beauty gone for ever
[23:19] and, till the time of the Hundred years war...Conjack Darkright was alone in his greif, held firm against the Darkness only because of his guilt for what he had done. He was slowly fading until, hidden under a table and about to be killed by church knights...he found one who would give him a reason to live...
[23:19] and there you have it. The-at least mostly-full history of Conjack Darkright. I left out most of the war and such but I hope you enjoyed it Smile

Might as well put this here, its a song that reminds me of Conjack's thoughts as he thinks back to the war. His sorrow over what has ahppened yet is trying to let it go at the same time.

Last edited by comingdarkness on Wed Jan 04, 2012 5:33 pm; edited 6 times in total
comingdarkness
comingdarkness
Addicted Poster
Addicted Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Twilightwings Tue Jan 03, 2012 11:32 pm

Hey, everything I said got deleted out of the log! xD,

Also this is just a bit of introductory fluff for my character that will soon be appearing in the Negima campaign. Nothing too much, though I guess it will help with a few initial descriptions.

As another breeze moved throughout the leaves pushing my hair into my face I sighed watching as people walked through the city talking to each other and having a good time. I watched as friends bought food, couples drew closer together, and parents lovingly scolded their children. More of my purple hair was blown by the breeze into my face and I pushed it away sadly as I continued to look at the scene before me.

“Why can’t I have that?” I thought to myself as the people below be enjoyed their lives and the company of each other. It was all that I ever wanted in my life someone to call my family, someone who would look after me while I looked after them.

However those people would only run away from me. I didn’t look like some repulsive monster but just by looking at me people got the feeling that something was off. And of course there would be no way to control their panic the moment they saw my hands. I looked down at said appendages and sighed. Under each fingernail was a small point that looked almost like a needle coming from out of my finger. However anyone who actually paid attention would quickly be able to notice what they were and it didn’t help that people were extra careful with all the different threats that were running around these days.

I let out another sigh as my stomach rumbled for food. It has been about a week since I’ve ‘eaten’ and I knew that if I stalled it out any longer I would start going crazy. I look around to make sure no one noticed me before getting up to stand on the branch I am on. Moving from branch to branch was easy for me after a few years of doing it. I moved silently until I was as close to the local fruit stand as I could get without being noticed.

Taking in a deep breathe I closed my eyes for a moment before reopening them, the difference being almost like night and day. Everything around me seemed to move in slow motion. I could see each leave move as the wind pushed them through the trees, I could feel the exact direction the breeze was coming from, and I could even see the movements of the animals in the trees: so of course telling which direction the store clerk was looking wasn’t hard at all.

Taking in another deep breathe I rose my hand up before moving my finger through the air it what would seem like random motions to a normal person. However soon each movement of my hand was precise in its movements before with a faint glow, symbols began to appear in the air.

“This is my commandment to you plant, move.” I whispered out pointing at a one of the apples on the stand. The glowing symbols that I weaved vanished just as easily as I made them and for a few seconds nothing happened. However soon after the words came out of my mouth, the apple that I pointed at rolled of the pile and fell to the ground stopping its decent right before it actually made contact. Then the apple moved towards me away from the sight of the clerk or anyone else until it was safely in the trees where it could float up to my hands.

As I took a bite of the apple I knew this would be nowhere near enough to satisfy me though it would have to do until night time when I could really get some ‘food’. With the fruit in my hand I turned away from the stand and went back deeper into the forest where no one would be able to find me.

Not the best I could do, but it does give the point across of what I was trying to do. Tell me what you guys think.
Twilightwings
Twilightwings
Experienced Poster
Experienced Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by DorianCreed Fri Feb 03, 2012 11:42 pm

Yay! Session!

[21:47] <@Dorian> After some long hard off-screen travel, our heroes are finally arriving at the Oracle's place. They're barely a few minutes away, and they're still somehow buggering around, I don't know. Seriously, though, this story is so messed up by now that I've been drinking just to keep it all in order. Ah, sod it, we doin' this, let's go.
[21:48] <@Dorian> Giant rock...space ship...pirate ship... thing. Harbinger. Oracle's house. Near. Scene setting: Done. Fuck this, I'm off to go get some booze.
[21:50] <Spiritcurse> "Does anyone else get the feeling that the universe is slightly... fuzzy? Anyway, can you land this thing?"
[21:51] <Dark> Conjack is still as silent as he has been for the whole trip, simply flying beside you with his eyes unfocused...his mind somewhere in the past
[21:51] <Codex> I nod, to both things. The rock, ship, thing, decends.
[21:51] <Spiritcurse> "Did you ever get around to wizarding me a cocktail bar?"
[21:52] <@Dorian> The Harbinger looks over in disgust, "Is this the time?"
[21:52] <Spiritcurse> "Listen. You may be the fount of all knowledge, but there's one thing you don't know. EVERY time is drinking time."
[21:52] <Codex> I gesture to the empty bar on the opposite side of the ship. "I'll make a butler at some point."
[21:53] <Codex> And by bar, I mean rock with segments hollowed out into shelves.
[21:53] <Spiritcurse> "In that case, can I re-submit my request for you to wizard me some dancers?"
[21:54] <Dark> [Remind me again why you are with these idiotic insects again?]
[21:55] <Codex> I chuckle and the ship shakes slightly. "Out of stone? If you're not too attached to your soul, I can find you a nice Succubi." I pause. "I wonder how Cindy is doing these days."
[21:55] <Spiritcurse> "Don't worry, I always use protection from evil." Somehow, I have obtained a martini, despite the bar being unstocked due to my previous efforts.
[21:56] <Codex> I giggle, childishly. "How far are we from the ground?" The question is open.
[21:56] <Dark> [My brain...I feel it falling apart with their every word...oh wait thats yours Jackie]
[21:59] <Codex> Due to the lack of the reply, the ship crashes noisely into the ground as it decends. "Oops."
[22:00] <@Dorian> The Harbinger shakes his head, "And there's still about five minutes of walking to do."
[22:01] <Codex> "Heh, Sorry. I need to get used to this. I didn't expect it to be so difficult to use."
[22:01] <Spiritcurse> I hover gently into the air, supported by a mixture of wingpower and nuclear powered jetpack. "How much smiting do we need when I get there?"
[22:02] <Dark> Conjack lands gracefully beside you with a whirl of black mist and looks around, his eyes flashing a deep blue. From his back, a single snake can be seen smelling the air and giving a low hiss
[22:02] <@Dorian> "We'll have to see." The Harbinger jumps onto the air and starts to walk off in the direction you were going.
[22:04] <Codex> I copy the Harbringer and walk along the air a distance behind him.
[22:05] <Spiritcurse> With a sigh, I slowly drift along, setting aegis to calculate likely escape route in case of accidental nuclear catastrophe.
[22:06] <Dark> "Remind me again why we are here?" Conjack says finally as he walks with you, his voice sounding strangly tired
[22:07] <Codex> I gesture forwards. "We're following this man to meet his friend to stop bad things from happening because you guys like this world."
[22:08] <Spiritcurse> "I'm indifferent, but I've found that following these guys tends to lead to interesting fights. More skulls for the orichalcum codpiece and all that."
[22:08] <@Dorian> The Harbinger, who had been about to speak, thinks briefly. "Seems about right."
[22:08] <Dark> [Since when have we liked this illusion world?]
[22:08] <Dark> Conjack merely sighs and nods
[22:08] <@Dorian> "Other world, then. That whole "Not illusionary" one."
[22:09] <Dark> The snake tilts its head towards the Harbringer and makes a sound thats a mix between a snort and a laugh
[22:11] <Codex> I mumble something about dark elves and angstyness, as I speed up a little.
[22:14] <@Dorian> As you continue walking and cross a small ridge, you see a nice little cottage with a sweet little pond, a small orchard, and about eighty guys in suits and white masks surrounding the place.
[22:16] <Dark> "Oh for frags sake...I dont have the patience for a bloody religious cult right now" Conjack groans as he sees them
[22:16] <Spiritcurse> "It's alright, I've got a cunning plan. Aegis, have you got those routes plotted?"
[22:17] <Codex> I chuckle at Hrar's words. "Fire everywhere then?"
[22:17] <@Dorian> Aegis responds with a single beep. "Affirmitive."
[22:18] <Spiritcurse> "Oh yes, and then some. How much fireball can you get ready?"
[22:18] <Dark> "religious cult or you bruning stuff...for once i agree with you Hrar"
[22:18] <Codex> "Why don't you make sure that we don't die, I fill this place with flammable gas, and then we ignite a single spark?"
[22:19] <Spiritcurse> "By 'single spark', I hope that was a euphemism for 'power word fire'."
[22:19] <Codex> I wink. If you can protect us from that, I can try and seal enough gas into that area.
[22:20] <Dark> Conjack sighs as he continues walking. With a gesture for Eva to take cover soon he seems to begin to sink into the ground, melting into the floor as if he is walking deeper and deeper into water until he is utterly submurged into nothing but a swirling shadow in the ground.
[22:20] <Dark> "Burn away barbarian" the voice of the Darkness echos "Amuse me"
[22:21] <Spiritcurse> "Easily done". I begin layering multiple forcefields around us, before angling my jetback at a rock at a decent angle. "Aegis says this should work. She said something about it being a ten out of ten, or ten percent or ten something chance of survival!"
[22:21] <Codex> "We should really hear these guys out to be honest." I say this as I raise my arms and attempt to dome the cottage and surrounding area in.
[22:22] <Dark> [where is the fun in that?]
[22:22] <Spiritcurse> "I prefer this plan! Look, even Aegis is bleeping with excitement! She must like this plan!" Behind me, Konoka quietly facepalms.
[22:24] <@Dorian> The Harbinger glances over, "Wait, you're going to blow the cottage up as well? Not a good idea, from your point of view."
[22:25] <Spiritcurse> "Well, stick a smaller utter dome around the cottage."
[22:25] <Codex> I pause, the dome half covering the area. "He's right. We need to find his queen."
[22:26] <Dark> Conjack's head rises from the shadow, looking rather silly as its the only bit of him visable "He has a point...if this so called 'Orical' calmes to know somthing about the Destroyer...I will hear it. Then I may kill her myself]
[22:26] <Codex> The dome disapates. "I'm sure they noticed that. We need a new plan. Fast."
[22:27] <Spiritcurse> "I've got one. It starts with 'ig', and ends with 'nus' and a whole lot of screaming."
[22:28] <Codex> "Okay, I don't think that their suits will provide them much protection against fire, so we should use that to our advantage. Try get lots at once and don't loiter, there's too many of them to be messing around with single targets."
[22:28] <@Dorian> The Harbinger gives Hrar an odd look. "This is going to end horrifically, aren't you?"
[22:29] <Spiritcurse> "Nah, what could possibly go wrong?" With that, I peek my head over the ridge, stare at a group of cultists, bellow "IGNUS" and quickly duck again.
[22:31] <Codex> "We're not very skilled at diplomacy." I also duck.
[22:32] <@Dorian> An exceedingly firey piece of poetry is wrought into existence and is read out to the men in suits by a magical space voice that seems to have been drinking. After it is done, the men all begin applauding.
[22:32] <Dark> "Move" Conjack sighs to Eva before the head sinks back into the ground and the shadow swirls to a safe distance behind the caveman
[22:35] <Codex> "Let's not try that again."
[22:35] <Codex> "Wait here. I'm going to try another way."
[22:35] <Spiritcurse> "Gonna have to wait a few minutes anyway - that ain't easy."
[22:36] <Codex> "Will you join me?" I say to the Harbringer, as I fade out of sight.
[22:36] <Dark> two black snakes abruptly burst from the ground and snarl "This is a waste of time you barbaric caveman! Let us hear what this wrench of an Orical has to say and then kill them all"
[22:37] <@Dorian> The Harbinger floats into the air, and focuses some energy around his hands. He smiles, "This will be good."
[22:38] <Codex> I approach the cottage, looking around, trying to get a more precise number on the amount of masked men. I also check the significance of the cottage.
[22:42] <@Dorian> There appears to be a round centuary of the men, all of them identical. There is also a hundred and first man, who is wearing a mask that has some marks on his mask. The cottage appears to be perfectly normal, although there are a few indesciminate figures in the cottage that might be important.
[22:45] <Codex> I approach the cottage more and attempt to disapate into gas, slipping through the edges around the door.
[22:45] <Dark> The snakes glance to the marked one and hiss to Hrar "Want me to find out what his mind holds?"
[22:48] <Spiritcurse> "Yes, but do it non-lethally."
[22:48] <Dark> "Since when have I allowed my pray to die?"
[22:48] <Spiritcurse> "Good point."
[22:49] <@Dorian> As Codex enters the cottage, he sees about five people: Karm, who has somehow got here, Nodoka, who has evidently been hanging out with Karm, a werid spider chick, who is sat in the corner, an elderly Jamaican woman, who is looking into a crystal ball and muttering, and Iocus, who appears to be on his way out of the cottage.
[22:49] <Codex> I move against the wall and cast a spell to show these people to the party outside. I whistle like the wind as I do this, to maintain my guise.
[22:50] <Dark> Abruptly the snakes begin roaring and snapping their jaws at the air "He is here..."
[22:51] <Codex> <i>Don't give away my presence if you don't like this man, I prefer not to fight alone.</i>
[22:52] <@Dorian> Outside, the men is suits start to look around.
[22:52] <@Dorian> In, goddamn it. I've been drinking too much.
[22:54] <Spiritcurse> "Y'know, we could just go and talk." My suit fades into invisibility, my maul shrinks and vanishes. After a brief flash, I look for all the world like any other eight foot talk muscular monk.
[22:55] <Codex> I attempt to slip under the door and escape back to the rest of the party.
[22:55] <Dark> "I've been saying that the whole time" The snake snaps before looking back to the cottage and muttering to Codex [Can you see any shape of hostility within?]
[22:58] <Codex> I flash the image of the people back to Conjack. [I recognise two of them, they don't seem hostile. Do you need me to listen in?] I slide back under the door and rise up into the roof.
[23:00] <Dark> [Find out what the maggot is doing there if you can. I dont want to walk into a trap...he has hardily earned out trust]
[23:01] <Codex> I maintain a link to the entire party, allowing them to listen unless a spell of some kind interupts the link.
[23:06] <Codex> [Hrar, your friend is here.] I focus on the Keyblader I recognise, before returning to over-looking the room.
[23:07] <Dark> [Oh joy...out of the hole i see]
[23:10] <Karm> I twitch slightly and sit down legs crossed
[23:12] <Kite> "...I don't like invisibile people..." The spider girl says somewhat randomly.
[23:13] <Codex> [She knows I'm here.] I report this openly to everyone outside.
[23:14] <Karm> "..." i stare at her " your not normal....then again..."
[23:14] <Spiritcurse> [Want a good hard nuking?]
[23:14] <Dark> [stay your hand, I want to know whats happening]
[23:14] <Codex> [I don't think that's the apropriate response to being seen. I've taken my precautions though. I don't know how she can see me.]
[23:15] <Dark> [Codex...find a shadow. Can be small, under a table or such]
[23:15] <Spiritcurse> [True, it can't be a see invisible - you're gaseous as well, aren't you? I'll ready for attack]
[23:17] <Codex> I slide down the walls and under a nearby table. [I don't think that they're hostile. It's awkwardly quiet in here though.]
[23:18] <Dark> [Get me a shadow and I can find out] the snake growls, seeming impatient
[23:21] <Codex> [I rise up into the shadow of the underside of the table.]
[23:23] <Dark> As soon as you do, a small snake rises beside you and glaces at you from the shadows. Its jaw opens to reveal rows of snakes in a mute snarl before turning to sniff the air
[23:24] <Codex> [Excuse me.] I drift into the floorboards, away from the snake.
[23:26] <Dark> the cruel sound of the Darkness laughing echos across the menal link, a distrubing sound to say the least. [There is no hostility save for these masked vermin outside...Iocus knows we are coming, and it makes him nervous]
[23:28] <Kite> "..."
[23:29] <Codex> [Balls to this.] I move outside cottage door. [Come Hrar.]
[23:29] <Spiritcurse> [What d'you need?]
[23:29] <Codex> [We're going to knock on the door politely and say hello. I'm bored of sneaking around when they aren't hostile.]
[23:30] <Dark> Conjack, now fully risen beside Hrar, nods and begins to walk forwad. His eyes glow blue as he looks across the masked men.
[23:31] <Spiritcurse> [Agreed, let's do this] I stand and walk forward, shimmering with the amount of shields I've charged.
[23:32] <Dark> A set of Heartless walk alongside of us, clicking slightly
[23:32] <Codex> I disapate my invisibility and body of air spells and float infront of the door. Briskly knocking.
[23:32] <@Dorian> The Harbinger lands, lowers his battle aura and follows the group, Konoka, Eva, and Karen just behind him.
[23:34] <Codex> "Hello?" I knock again, giving narry a fuck about the masked men.
[23:35] <@Dorian> The door opens and Iocus is stood there, looking bemused. "Hello?"
[23:35] <Codex> "Hello there, my friends want to speak to you," I gesture to the approaching party members. "May we come in?"
[23:36] <Dark> At sight of him, Conjack's hands clench into white fists as his eyes flash blue again
[23:36] <Codex> [We should have done this at the start.]
[23:37] <Dark> [any point saying I said that from the start?]
[23:37] <@Dorian> Iocus points at the masked men, who have all raised their hands and are pointing at the group, their fingers glowing slightly.
[23:38] <Dark> [Oh bring it...] The Darkness hisses [I dare you masked vermin]. Conjack however, still hasnt looked away from Icous
[23:38] <Codex> [We did kill a lot of them. I doubt they're happy.] I wave at the men with the glowing fingers with one of their team-mates fingers. "Yes, I can do that too."
[23:38] <@Dorian> The Harbinger sighs, "This is going to go brilliantly, isn't it?"
[23:38] <@Dorian> <}<[(+)8(+)][END OF SESSION][(+)8(+)]>{>
[23:39] <@Dorian> Goddamn it, what the fuck? I'm being fired? Just for drinking on the job? Well, who have you fuckers got to replace-
[23:39] <@Dorian> HELLO!
[23:39] <@Dorian> ...No
[23:39] <@Dorian> HOW ARE YOU!?
[23:39] <@Dorian> Fucking NO.
[23:39] <@Dorian> I'M TAKING YOUR JOB!!!!!!!
[23:40] <@Dorian> Brian. Fucking. BLESSED. Is taking my job.
[23:40] <@Dorian> BUT OF COURSE!!!!!!
[23:40] <@Dorian> ...I fucking hate my life.
DorianCreed
DorianCreed
Legatus Legionis
Legatus Legionis

Back to top Go down

Post by comingdarkness Fri Feb 17, 2012 7:35 pm

I am the Devil, the Devil I am. And I wait for the coming of an innocent man. Be he young or be he old, be his pockets filled with gold. Be he happy or rich or wise, be the ocean as blue as his eyes. I'll wait for his coming at the midnight hour; I'll pickle his soul and turn it sour. For once his innocent heart I see, that innocent man belongs to me. -The Darkness

A quote from one of the comics which I just read. I believe that it sums up what the Darkness is quite well.

New fluff for Conjack coming soon! And its a biggy from his past.
comingdarkness
comingdarkness
Addicted Poster
Addicted Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Twilightwings Fri Feb 17, 2012 8:45 pm

Lol, I no like pickles Razz
Twilightwings
Twilightwings
Experienced Poster
Experienced Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by comingdarkness Fri Feb 17, 2012 8:54 pm

You know...I am trying to give the Darkness the image that it should have seeing as it has been given a weak one...and that one word was the thing you focus on?
comingdarkness
comingdarkness
Addicted Poster
Addicted Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Twilightwings Fri Feb 17, 2012 9:01 pm

Lol I paid attention to the hwole thing and I rather liked it. however you know that I like making stupid jokes at every given moment, so is that really a surprise to you? xD
Twilightwings
Twilightwings
Experienced Poster
Experienced Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by DorianCreed Sat Feb 25, 2012 1:12 am

[21:18] <@Dorian> LAST TIME, YOU ALL GOT TO THE ORACLE'S HOUSE AND WENT UP TO THE DOOR!!!!!! UNFORTUNATELY, THERE WERE SOME MEN IN SUITS WITH GLOWY FINGERS THERE!!!!!! IN ADDITION, SOMEONE SEEMS TO HAVE FALLEN THROUGH A PLOT HOLE!!! Wait, am I reading this right? Seriously? Ok, then. NOW, THINGS HAVE GOTTEN RISKY!!!!!! YOU'RE ABOUT TO FIGHT THESE MEN AND THERE ARE INNOCENTS AROUND!!! NOW, OUR STORY BEGINS!!!!! Continues? Ok. CONTINUES!!!!!
[21:20] <@Dorian> The men all level their fingers at the group, which consists of Hrar, Codex, Conjack, Aria, Iocus, the Harbinger, Evangeline, Konoka, Nodoka, and Claire.
[21:24] <Spiritcurse> "Codex, do something? I only have so many forcefields."
[21:24] <Dark> Conjack is stood before them, his eyes narrow towards the men and a cloud of shadows swirling around his lower body. The dark avatars of the Darkness curl around his neck and snap slightly at the air as they watch them. He dosent seem to be doing anything
[21:25] <@Dorian> Time stops for all but Codex. ALL.
[21:31] <Codex> Whistling, I begin to craft a blade out of the earth, and suddenly realise that Time Stop isn't going to hold. I glow white and transform into my Meta-Mind form and bring the rest of the Party into the Time Stop.
[21:34] <Spiritcurse> "That... that worked. Shall we commence beating face?"
[21:34] <@Dorian> The Harbinger glances around and shrugs, "Guess this works."
[21:34] <Codex> "Aye, have fun." I grin, suprised that my spell worked.
[21:35] <Codex> "I hope I can bring us out of this." I mumble, as I proceed to walk through the ranks, slitting throats all the while.
[21:36] <Dark> [Feed me their hearts vassle!] The darkness growls in Conjacks mind. In response, Conjack shakes his head yet raises the smoke around himself all the same
[21:37] <@Dorian> The Harbinger gets to work beating the men with what appears to be fists mage of plasma, whilst Iocus makes two blades of illusion and somehow uses these to cut them up. Eva, on the other hand, freezes and shatters them with relative ease.
[21:38] <Spiritcurse> Taking advantage of the time, I eject a small tankard of ale from a special dispenser in one arm. Drinking it in a single gulp, a shout through space summons several armoured fangirls to my side. "Finish them. Save one for honourable combat."
[21:39] <Codex> "So, who is this man you appear to be upset with?" I direct my question to Conjack mostly, but the question is still fairly open.
[21:39] <@Dorian> The fangirls nod, disregarding the laws of magic, and start to gun down all the men.
[21:40] <Spiritcurse> "And ladies, how are things at home? Everything okay? Is our temple tax exempt yet?"
[21:41] <@Dorian> One of the fangirls looks over and shakes her head, "We're still classified as a cult, unfortunately, sir."
[21:42] <Spiritcurse> "Really? That's just plain impolite. Who's the major god of their current pantheon?"
[21:42] <Dark> "That one" Conjack jeers a thumb towards Iocus as a set of tendrals rip four of the men apart and a pair of snakes plunge within to the chests of another two in a sickening desplay. They wolf down their still slowly beating hearts with looks of distaste "He and I have a bad history now"
[21:43] <Dark> Another of the men is grabbed by a second tendral and hung upside down. Then, a snake shoots down and slices him clean in half from groin to head and chucks to two parts at his mates
[21:44] <@Dorian> "That would be Thor, sir. Thunder God, has a big hammer. All the puns intended."
[21:45] <Spiritcurse> "I hope you understand that I demand partial celibacy from my priestesses - you'd better not have seen for yourself. So where does this fellow live?"
[21:46] <Codex> Interupting, I say, "We're almost done. Shall we leave some for interogation or anything?" I look specifically at Hrar, knowing his twisted sense of justice.
[21:46] <@Dorian> "Pocket plane called Asgard. Apparently, they've got some brilliant technology there."
[21:47] <Dark> Conjack is in no way seeming to register your talking now as the Darknes unleashes a pretty sickening desplay upon the men. Blood and guts flying around as snakes and tendrals tear flesh and bone apart
[21:47] <Spiritcurse> "Leave me three. If they point a finger at any of us, cut it of" I say, in a businesslike manner. Then, returning to a conversational tone, I add "Ah, we'll have to pay them a visit. And as soon as I think of a witty one liner, I shall issue my challenge".
[21:49] <Dark> [Do not stop...] Another man seems to develop a bad case of having his heart ripped out of his own mouth
[21:49] <@Dorian> After a rather too short period of massacre, there are but three men left.
[21:50] <Spiritcurse> I stride up to the men, and, with some difficulty due to them not existing in the same time, force them to the ground. "Okay, let's ask some questions."
[21:50] <Dark> [hee hee. This is a good place to die...]
[21:51] <Codex> With a wave of a dagger, I disapate the Time Stop.
[21:52] <Dark> Conjack strides up towards one and holds out a now worryingly clawed hand and grip one of the mans head in it. Awaiting his return
[21:52] <Spiritcurse> "Now, gentlemen. Why did you attack our party some time ago? I was having fun, and you ruined our prank."
[21:53] <Dark> The darkness is wrapping around the man Conjack has, giving him a full view of its horror
[21:54] <Spiritcurse> "And, to make things exciting, if you lie or stay silent, we'll kill one of you at random. Isn't this fun?"
[21:54] <@Dorian> "We were following orders!"
[21:54] <Dark> "From?" The darkness snarls
[21:55] <@Dorian> "Fabricati."
[21:55] <@Dorian> It is obvious that the men can barely speak from fear.
[21:56] <Dark> The snake snarls and grins at their obvious fear, making sure to wrap its essence around them and slowly tighten...like a snake ready for the crushing kill
[21:56] <Spiritcurse> "Who's Fabricati?" To emphasize my point, I call up a random number generator on my wrist computer. It cycles quickly through one to three.
[21:56] <Codex> I hum a tune as I open my mind to the Harbringer. ["Should we ask them where your Queen is?"]
[21:57] <Dark> "Oh dont be the only one in their minds" The snakes hiss "Thats my domain" With that, a black tendral piereces the mind of the nearest man.
[21:57] <@Dorian> "High Lord of Creation. He who makes and remakes the worlds in His view."
[21:58] <Spiritcurse> "And where does he live? Bonus points if it's near Thor - I get planeshiftsick."
[22:01] <@Dorian> "He lives in the crystal palace, floating over the ruins of the old world. Just please, don't hurt me!"
[22:02] <Codex> I place a hand on Hrar's shoulder. "Tell us how to get there, and there'll be no more trouble, I assure you."
[22:02] <Spiritcurse> "I've got a cunning plan. How about, you come work for me at my temple, and I won't decorate this floor with... number one's organs?"
[22:02] <Dark> The snakes give a load snarl as they continue to circle aorund the unlucky man they have invaided
[22:06] <@Dorian> Number one is not forthcoming, as he currently has a mind tentacle through his head, but number three spits on the floor, "We will never serve you, scum!"
[22:07] <Dark> Their is an abrupt roar of dark energy and the snakes retract from number three and he slumps to the ground...his mind shattered into an oblivion of night as a parting gift from the Darkness that has left him
[22:11] <Spiritcurse> Within roughly a tenth of a second, number three decorates the floor in a rather tasteful pattern of blood and bone. "Any other dissenters?"
[22:12] <@Dorian> Number two takes this opportunity to whimper slightly in fear.
[22:12] <Dark> "Its just another way to die" One of the snakes chuckle whilst the second rises to look towards Iocus
[22:13] <Spiritcurse> "I am not a patient man."
[22:17] <@Dorian> The man begins to convulse and scream in pain, before exploding into a rather nice-looking red jam-like substance.
[22:18] <@Dorian> Unfortunately, the smell says otherwise about what the substance is. None of the men remain.
[22:19] <Dark> With the last death boths sankes and Conjack raise and turn towards Iocus "What does the image of a pair of flying crystal palacies mean to you?"
[22:19] <Spiritcurse> "Huh. I didn't even hit those ones. Fangirls, search the area, if it points a finger at you, remove the finger. You'll find you've been outfitted with antimagic, armour piercing, tracer, and nuclear ammuntion for just this purpose. Sadly, the aforementioned muntions are actually different bullets. Go!"
[22:20] <Codex> I sigh and cover my nose.
[22:20] <Dark> A set of Heartless follow with the fangirls as they spread out
[22:23] <@Dorian> Iocus seems startled, "You mean the focal points of the Infinte Defense Field? They're used to store energy and project it to keep a spatial divisor wall up around Zanton's palace."
[22:24] <Dark> The snakes eyes narrow before they seem to sigh as Conjack's mind begins to reasserit itself "And should they fall?"
[22:24] <Codex> "This world would be shown to the other one, wouldn't it?"
[22:24] <@Dorian> "The divisor wall will do so as well."
[22:25] <@Dorian> "And no, wrong sort of divisor wall. Think a giant spherical force field around a palace.
[22:25] <@Dorian> "
[22:25] <Codex> "Ah."
[22:25] <Dark> A cruel laugh escapes the snakes "Gooooood" They almost seem to coo
[22:27] <Dark> [You hear that Jackie?] the Darkness echos in Conjack's mind, followed by laughter that echos without for all to hear. Then, the snakes fade away and Conjack's eyes return to normal, the shadows fading from his face.
[22:27] <Spiritcurse> "Konoka, do you want to get your nap while we plot this?" I hover my hand over a button on my chest.
[22:27] <Codex> "We should check this cottage." I say, looking to the Harbringer.
[22:28] <@Dorian> Konoka yawns and nods, wandering over to Hrar. The Harbinger also nods, and powers up his plasma fist thingumies.
[22:29] <Spiritcurse> My chest armour opens, revealing a forcefield. Once lowered, a forcefield is revealed. Once lowered, a comfortable looking chair is revealed, with a monitor in just the right place, as well as a full VR system and surround sound speakers.
[22:29] <Dark> Conjack gives Eva a quick nod before also heading towards the cottage
[22:30] <@Dorian> Konoka smiles at Hrar as she climbs into the armor.
[22:30] <@Dorian> Eva wanders over to the cottage, as does the Harbinger. Iocus sighs and phases his illusion blades out.
[22:31] <Spiritcurse> With Konoka safely stowed inside, I mutter "Aegis, lullaby for passenger section B please" and head towards the cottage.
[22:31] <Codex> Orcanium dagger still in hand, I follow the rest of the party.
[22:32] <@Dorian> Claire and Nodoka sit down outside and start to chat, although noone is quite sure what about.
[22:33] <Dark> As we leave, a pair of Heartless land and stair at Nodoka...their fluid manourisms hinting that it was not Conjack that is watching her through their eyes...
[22:36] <Spiritcurse> "Is this going to end as badly as the last innocent looking cottage we went in?"
[22:37] <@Dorian> The Harbinger glances at the window, "I sincerely hope not."
[22:37] <Spiritcurse> "Very well. So we don't need a meteor?"
[22:38] <Codex> I can do one in five seconds flat.
[22:38] <@Dorian> "No. You do not."
[22:38] <Dark> "Well hopefully this one hasnt got a brooding Darkling inside..."
[22:38] <@Dorian> Eva frowns, "Other than you, isn't your species extinct?"
[22:38] <Codex> I facepalm. "Twist that dagger, Eva. Twist it more."
[22:39] <@Dorian> "Hey, I'm running on testosterone right now, due to the small massacre back there. I'm allowed to be a bitch."
[22:40] <Dark> "Yup. It was an attempt at a bad joke...I think I let the Darkness have a little too much fun back there..." Conjack gives a grim chuckle before gesturing forward "Shall we go?"
[22:40] <Codex> I mumble something about a trap and move on to the cottage. "Lets."
[22:40] <Spiritcurse> Still emitting a faint soothing noise, complete with faint pheremones and the smell of scented candles, I nod and stride forward. "I'm still manly." I say, before anyone has time to comment.
[22:41] <Dark> "Sure you are" I roll my eyes
[22:42] <@Dorian> Iocus sniggers in the background.
[22:42] <Spiritcurse> "Shut up. Now, let's go pulverise something, then go to a feast. Happy now?"
[22:42] <@Dorian> The Harbinger looks over, "No. No pulverising unless we meet more mooks."
[22:43] <Spiritcurse> "Fine" I reply, clearly sulking. "But plenty of feasting when we get back, after slaying Thor."
[22:44] <@Dorian> As you enter the cottage you see a room with chairs around the edge. All of them are reinforced enough to hold Hrar twice over, armor and all, and very comfy looking.
[22:45] <Dark> "So...we nervous about the outside much here?"
[22:45] <Codex> "Why don't we just talk to Thor, I'm sure you can work something mutually exclusive out. Failing that, I don't mind instigating this."
[22:46] <@Dorian> The Harbinger motions for you all to take a seat and does so himself, as Iocus walks through a bead curtain over an enlarged doorway, seemingly specifically for Hrar once again. It seems that someone has been expecting you.
[22:47] <Spiritcurse> "I will talk to him. But only to ask him for his surrender." I then take a seat, turning off the pheremones, scents, and music. "She's sound asleep".
[22:47] <Kite> The previously motionless girl takes a seat saying nothing.
[22:47] <Codex> I take a seat, curious about the set-up.
[22:47] <Dark> Conjack walks over to a chair but before he sits he pauses and closes his eyes, opening his mind to the world around him and searching for the hearts in the room
[22:48] <Spiritcurse> "This is clearly not a trap. Aegis, load the lasers. If they have a kill setting, use that. Otherwise, I'll settle for maim."
[22:50] <Dark> "There are two in their" I point at the beaded curtion door with my thumb. "Iocus and...someone else...a heart that irritats The Darkness. I can make nothing out of it...just a mass of barriors and...I dont know what"
[22:51] <Codex> "Lets just see what it is then, don't tell me you aren't curious." I smile, wriley.
[22:51] <@Dorian> The Harbinger frowns, "Wait until you are called."
[22:52] <Dark> "You kidding? A heart that pisses The Darkness off? I want to give a big hug" I chuckle "Theres only one other at the moemnt that does that to it"
[22:53] <@Dorian> Iocus walks out of the room, "Codex? The Oracle will see you now."
[22:54] <Codex> Suprised, I stand and walk to the other room.
[22:54] <Dark> Conjack visably tensis when he sees Iocus and the Darkness shifts within his mind, he however says nothing and closes his eyes to avoid eye contact
[22:59] <Spiritcurse> "What do you think's going on in there?"
[23:00] <Dark> "Some know it all is trying to tell riddles about peoples lives she has no buisness knowing and making them remember things that they dont want to" Conjack mutters, a touch of vemon in his voice
[23:01] <Spiritcurse> "Well, I'd like to know mine. After all, I've been through time and space far too much for one lifetime."
[23:01] <@Dorian> Iocus sighs, and pulls out a deck of cards. He then proceeds to play the least enthusiastic game of solitaire you have ever seen/
[23:02] <Dark> "...There are parts of even your past Hrar that you would be better of not knowing. I can tell you that much"
[23:02] <Dark> [You hide what you know yourself Jackie]
[23:03] <Spiritcurse> "I'm not bothered about the past - I'm going back to sort that out when I get a big enough suit of power armour. The future, however, is interesting."
[23:04] <Dark> "And since when have these so called Oricals told anything good about the future? They just say "The future is yours to make" or some shit. And those that dont? Well...I've seen to much in my long life to belive in stuff like fate"
[23:06] <Spiritcurse> "Well, she could probably at least point us in the direction of something to smite."
[23:06] <Dark> "Hmmm" Conjack merely grunts before glancing over to Eva "Oh, and your coming in with me"
[23:08] <Dark> [afread Jackie?]
[23:09] <Dark> "But go on their Hrar. Amuse me. What would you like to see in your future?"
[23:10] <Spiritcurse> "Honestly? Ale, fine women, and violence."
[23:11] <Dark> "Thought so"
[23:11] <Spiritcurse> "I am a simple man with simple pleasures. Many of these are served by a combination of the former and either of the latter."
[23:12] <Dark> "Welp, good on ya then i suppose. I guess in the long run its better to have simple desires like that"
[23:12] <Spiritcurse> "And yourself?"
[23:13] <Dark> "Me? I just want peace. Somewhere that the Darkness can do no harm and I can just...escape all of this violence and war. I'm sick of it. I thought I had found that at Mahora..."
[23:14] <Spiritcurse> "At least I have Konoka - a healer and a guard, we'll be perfect."
[23:15] <Dark> [Oh Jackie! Remind me to repeat what he just said to Setsuna next time we see her! She will just DIE to know that her little Konoka is doing so well...hahahaha"
[23] <Dark> ]
[23:15] <Dark> Conjack twitches his head and sighs as he leans fowrad and rubs his eyes with his palms
[23:16] <Spiritcurse> "You alright? He giving you bother?"
[23:18] <Dark> "Aye, nothing more than usual though. Thanks to Codex emptying the crystal it dosent have the power to control me anymore. Just the usual talking in my head. But do me a favour and watch what you say around Konoka. What you just said about 'a healer and a guard' could cause her problems"
[23:19] <Spiritcurse> "Well, she is a gifted healer, and I'm a born guard, and we're together. It's all true."
[23:20] <Dark> "Aye, but her last guard has recently turned to some parody of what the Darkness views as 'free' and murdered her best freind"
[23:20] <Dark> "Then vanised"
[23:21] <Spiritcurse> "Well, I'm rather a lot more of a guard. Trust me, I'll keep her safe."
[23:23] <Dark> "I belive you. But remember that her last guard also had romantic views for her and said the exact same thing...sore it on blood and the feild of battle. All I'm saying is be careful of causing her to remember Setsuna...at least for as long as you can"
[23:23] <Dark> [Till I have my fun]
[23:24] <Spiritcurse> "Probably a good idea. Either way, she's safe inside here - the only thing as well armoured as her right now is the power core, for obvious reasons."
[23:25] <Dark> "Good" Conjack nods as he leans back with a glance over to the silent Eva "At least thats one less student I have to worry about"
[23:26] <@Dorian> A small snore tells you Eva has fallen asleep.
[23:26] <Dark> "Why did I even bother in bringing her..."
[23:27] <Spiritcurse> "While I remember, mind if I throw her though that wall? I owe her one, and she's got shields down."
[23:28] <Dark> "Eh do it later. She deserves some sleep at least. PLus its no fun if shes asleep when you do it no? You want to see the shock...hell I want to see it" He chuckles
[23:29] <Spiritcurse> "Probably true. Plus, she'll hit me back, and Konoka needs her nap."
[23:30] <Dark> "Aye, the girls sleep while the so called heros get to talk with the so called psychic. Which are the lucky ones?"
[23:31] <Spiritcurse> "Them, definitely. How long do you reckon this psychic'll take?"
[23:31] <Dark> "Gods know. From those I've seen in my time they really like to talk with out saying anything if you know what I mean!
[23:31] <Dark> "*
[23:32] <Spiritcurse> "Still, hopefully she'll say something helpful."
[23:32] <Dark> "Thats what I'm afrad off"
[23:33] <Spiritcurse> "How so? Surely it'll only lead us to greater power?"
[23:33] <Codex> I walk out from behind the beaded curtain and proceed to sit down.
[23:34] <Spiritcurse> "Anything interesting?"
[23:34] <Dark> Conjack makes a strange expression at what Hrar said before looking over to Codex "Have fun?"
[23:34] <@Dorian> Iocus looks up, "Ah. Hrar, you next."
[23:34] <Codex> I remain silent and seated.
[23:34] <Dark> [It is unwise to keep a Deiim waiting...]
[23:34] <Spiritcurse> "Marvelous!" I stand, lower a few shields for politeness, and enter the next room.
[23:35] <Dark> [But...I enjoy these thoughts you have host...]
[23:35] <@Dorian> He then glances over at Codex, "Ah, that? Yeah, ignore him. He'll be like that for about half an hour. Or maybe a week, I forget."
[23:35] <Dark> "Joy...Dont worry then...I'll just sit here and talk to myself whilst your gone Hara. And we all know how healthy that is for me"
[23:36] <Spiritcurse> "Of course! Have fun!" I say, before the curtain swings shut.
[23:37] <Dark> [I wonder if she will mention the village Jackie. You were there after all]
[23:37] <Dark> "Shut it..." Conjack gives a final groan before pulling his trilbi over his eyes and attempting to follow Eva's example
[00:01] <Spiritcurse> I leave the room at a steady pace, and sit down in silence. My visor closes and turns black.
[00:01] <@Dorian> Iocus sighs, "You're up last, Conjack. Alone, if you don't mind."
[00:02] <Dark> Conjack glances from under his hat and looks up at Iocus "Oh joy, I can barely hide my exitment" Standing, he casts a look towards Eva before walking over. After a pause at the door he enters
[01:01] <Dark> The curtains part and Conjack finally steps out...nothing more than a swirling mass of shadows and yellow eyes. There is the faint sound of hissing from his area but he says nothing and sits...the yellow eyes seeming to burn at some inner thought
[01:03] <@Dorian> {!}={!}(A)8(A)<O>!!<O>\\\END OF SESSION///<O>!!<O>(A)8(A){!}={!}
[01:03] <@Dorian> WELL, I THINK THAT WENT VERY WELL FOR-
[01:03] <@Dorian> Hello, Brian.
[01:04] <@Dorian> OH, HELLO, OLD NARRATOR! YOU KNOW, I NEVER CAUGHT YOUR NAME!
[01:04] <@Dorian> It's John. John Smith.
[01:04] <@Dorian> THAT SEEMS RATHER-
[01:04] <@Dorian> Do you know what this is, Brian?
[01:05] <@Dorian> IT'S A BIT OF 2X4 WITH A NAIL IN IT, ISN'T IT!?
[01:05] <@Dorian> Indeed it is. Do you know what I'm going to do with it, Brian?
[01:05] <@Dorian> N-
[01:05] <@Dorian> I'm going to get my job back.
[01:06] <@Dorian> BUT I'VE GOT YOUR-
[01:06] <@Dorian> *Thwack*
[01:06] <@Dorian> There we go, that should hsut him up for a bit.
[01:06] <Dark> [excellent]
[01:07] <@Dorian> Shut up and get back behind the fourth wall, you!
[01:07] <Dark> [aww...ok...]

And then with the PM logs!

Codex:

[22:55] <Dorian> As you enter the room, a strange sight assails your senses. The room is a traditional fortune-telling room, with a crystal ball and silk drapes galore.
[22:56] <Dorian> In the middle, behind the table with the crystal ball, sits an elderly Jamaican woman in full gypsy regalia.
[22:57] <Codex> "Hello there!" I say with a smile.
[23:00] <Dorian> She looks up, "Codex Starsong, Grand Archmage of Reality. Please take a seat." She gestures, and you suddenly notice a seat opposite her.
[23:02] <Codex> I sit down and look to her, studying her features.
[23:05] <Dorian> She looks back at you, "Your future is clear in the stars, but not to yourself. You must see yourself before you can see your path."
[23:05] <Codex> "You speak in riddles." I observe outloud.
[23:07] <Codex> I shake myself free of that thought. "I'm not sure I want to see my path. It's more interesting this way."
[23:08] <Dorian> She laughs, "Riddles are the truth of the universe. They are clouded. Your path is not your future. It is your way to power, your way to the ultimate power you can accheive."
[23:09] <Codex> I shake my head. "Power is corrupting. I don't want to reach my maximum, lest I destroy another world."
[23:11] <Dorian> "You are power. Your power is the core of you. Destruction will follow you wherever you go, be it your own or the world around you. You will always destroy what you get close to. This is why you must learn weakness with your power. You must learn of the duality of the universe."
[23:13] <Codex> I ponder a moment. "The universe is both creation and destruction." I pause. "But that's not the answer you're looking for, is it?"
[23:13] <Dorian> "There is no answer. There is and there isn't. You now this. What is for you?"
[23:14] <Codex> "For me?" I lean back, pondering the question.
[23:16] <Codex> "What do I want?" I sit back up, looking at the woman in the eyes.
[23:17] <Dorian> "Time is important, Starsong. You have it here, but not there. The planes intertwine metaphysically, but not metatemporally. The division is too great. You must know yourself before you can become yourself. What you you, Codex Starsong, want?"
[23:17] <Dorian> *What do you
[23:18] <Codex> "More time to explore."
[23:22] <Dorian> "You wish to know the world. You wish for time. Time is running out for all of us. The Destroyer is coming, and he will end time. To know the world, you must know yourself. To gain your perfection, you must know yourself. To know ther world, you must gain perfection. You must gain your perfection to gain the time to explore. Without it, your friends will fail. The Destroyer will rule all, and all will become dust."
[23:24] <Codex> "So I must know myself and gain perfection..." I think for a moment. "I could take this litterally and go back and meet myself, but I don't know what that would do to the world."
[23:25] <Dorian> "You do not wish to know. Would you believe a man stepping out of thin air who looked just like you, said he was you, and gave you insane advice?" She cackles maniacally, "Yes, what we speak of is insane, but it is the only choice left."
[23:27] <Codex> "Hmm... Not immediately, but I might go along with it for a while, depending on the level of insanity. I do enjoy to follow and observe."
[23:30] <Dorian> "You must go to the center of your being. You must see yourself, and challenge your limits. You must break them, learn of what you are, and become one with yourself." She places one hand on the crystal ball. "Are you ready?"
[23:31] <Codex> I laugh. "Not at all." I put out a hand, wondering if she means me to place a hand on it too.
[23:31] <Dorian> She nods, takes your hand in hers, and places it on the crystal ball. Instantly it turns black, and draws you in, your vision tunneling into a zone of blackness.

Spirit:

[23:36] <Dorian> As you enter the a strange sight assails your senses. The room is a shaman's cave, with a modern round table in the middle. The table has a pink table-cloth over it, a crystal ball on it, and an elderly Jamaican woman sat behind it, in a shaman's outfit.
[23:37] <Spiritcurse> I nod, and my visor lifts, the augmented reality program switching off. "Hello there, ma'am."
[23:40] <Dorian> "Archbishop Grand High Lord of the Sun, Thrice Blessed by the Arcane Waters, Master of Weaponry and Form, Attendee to the Creator, Supreme Protector Hrar All Hailed by the Seven Suns, Defender of the Light, Slayer of Fell-Kind, and Magister of the Sky Court. Please, take a seat." She gestures, and you suddenly notice a seat opposite her. It is the same sort as from the other room.
[23:41] <Spiritcurse> "Thank you." I bow and take my seat.
[23:41] <Dorian> She looks at you, "Your future is clear in the stars, but not to yourself. You must see yourself before you can see your path."
[23:42] <Spiritcurse> "Go... on?"
[23:44] <Dorian> "You are strong. You know this. You are the sun. You know this. You are not enough for your task. You know this. You know what you need, but not how to get it. You know what your path must be, but not where it lies."
[23:44] <Spiritcurse> "Can you tell me where it lies?"
[23:49] <Dorian> "You must see that for yourself, or it will be meaningless. Your path is defined by who you are, and knowing it will change you forever. You must learn your path for yourself, or it too will change. Change begets strength in moderation, but weakness in excess. A change in your path is excess, and what you need is unfindable without moderation."
[23:50] <Spiritcurse> "So I must remain constant and unwavering to follow my path?"
[23:52] <Dorian> "Constant and unwavering in your path, but changing in yourself. You must see yourself for what you truly are, and realise that you are not who you appear to be."
[23:53] <Spiritcurse> "My divine spark, is that it? It needs to be lit?"
[23:54] <Dorian> "The divinity is the destination, the path is the ascension. To ascend, you must find the path and follow it. To find the path, you must find yourself."
[23:55] <Spiritcurse> "So ascending is a journey, not a goal, and one I can only reach by finding a weakness or purpose within myself?"
[23:57] <Dorian> The Oracle looks supprised, then looks at you frankly. "You're good at this." She sighs, "Look, screw the riddles, you need to see inside your own heart and mind to find yourself." She taps her crystal ball. "Touch this when you're ready."
[23:58] <Spiritcurse> "This is going to hurt, isn't it? Because I'll touch it now, and I'm not ready, right?"
[23:59] <Dorian> "Of course it's going to hurt, you imbecile. That doesn't mean you're not ready."
[23:59] <Spiritcurse> "Wonderful." I reach out and touch the ball with an index finger.
[00:00] <Dorian> The ball turns black, and your vision tunnels into it.

Dark:

[00:03] <Dorian> As you enter the a strange sight assails your senses. The room is a modern kitchen, with a circular table in the middle. The table has a pink table-cloth over it, a crystal ball on it, and an elderly Jamaican woman sat behind it, wearing supprisingly normal clothes.
[00:04] <Dark> [This is a mistake...]
[00:04] <Dark> "So...your the one I've heard so much about" Conjack says in a voice that shows he is less than happy to see here. He remains standing and folds his arms
[00:05] <Dorian> She looks at you. "Conjack Darkright. Please, take a seat." She gestures, and you suddenly notice a seat opposite her.
[00:06] <Dark> He complies and leans back with his arms still folded, eyes narrow "So, I've heard that you are going to tell me some great secrete about the death of my people? You wont be the first to claim to know such things"
[00:08] <Dorian> "The past is fact. Unchanging, yet mutable. What happened then shall stay happened. I know, for I was there."
[00:09] <Dark> "Oh you were were you. Good to know. You saw my people butcher themselves because of the demon in my head entering them? Or did you see the Heartless plague whipe my world from the face of existance? I always did love meeting other vetrans" The sarcasm is heavy in his voice
[00:10] <Dorian> "I saw everything. Those were not the worst atrocities of the War in Heaven, nor was yours the only species lost to the violence. And the being in your head is not a demon, but a Deiim. An embodiment of a fundamental concept of the Universe."
[00:13] <Dark> "Oh I know that much, it likes to brag. 'The very incarnation of corruption and freedom of the heart'. But all i care about it is the fact that is The Darkness...and those that it has used me to destory"
[00:13] <Dark> [Nothing for you here Jackie...leave]
[00:18] <Dorian> "The Darkness did not destroy your race, Conjack. That was done by another."
[00:19] <Dark> Now Conjacks eyes flash a bright blue "My people's destruction came from the work of three. The Darkness, The Angelus and The Destroyer"
[00:21] <Dark> "The Anglus weakened them and the Destroyer destoryed them whilst they fought amongst themselves...the Darkness merely ended it and caused the Heartless plauge"
[00:23] <Dorian> "The Destroyer began the final fall. He killed without remorse, without reason, without destinction for innocent, warrior, child, woman, man, scholar. He killed more people than you have ever seen, than you could imagine. The Darklings were nothing compared to what horrors he has wrought. What horrors he now bestows upon the world you did live in."
[00:25] <Dark> "Do NOT lecture me on what horros he did!" Conjack abruptly scream, his eyes flashing yellow and the not coming out in the voice of the Darkness in his abrupt rage "I was there! It was under his destruction that my brothers fell to their shadows and murdered my sister and mother! It was he that caused me to create...to create...it"
[00:26] <Dorian> "You did not create it. You were, and still are, it's prison. You are the only thing stopping it from returning to it's reign of terror. It was your species. It is now you."
[00:27] <Dark> "We were the holders of the night. Our Darkness' were born from whatever strong emotion we felt when they matured within us...it was my fear and need for power to protect myself that called 'The True Darkness' back into being. It was my fault"
[00:33] <Dark> [You needed my host...you still do]
[00:35] <Dorian> "It was not. The destruction was engineered by the Destroyer and the Angelus. The destruction caused your need to protect. The destruction caused your fear. The fear and need to protect shattered the lock, and funneled the Darkness, in it's entirity, into you. The other embodiments became hollow, uncontrolled by the being you know as the Darkness. You were whole, Corruption, and you were in a new prison. An etternally adapting prison."
[00:36] <Dark> [And we become one]
[00:37] <Dorian> "You may be one with your prison, but you will never again be corpreal as long as he lives. And if he dies, you shall go with him."
[00:39] <Dark> Conjack gives a snarl and rubs his eyes with his palms "Alright then...so you know about me and The Darkness. Then you also know what its capable of. What sort of life I have lived in the millenia since I was exiled from my own dying plain. So tell me oh wise woman, why me? I saw thousands of good Darklings who deserved to live perish the night the Darkness betrayed me. I was just a child who suited what it needed...Nothing more than a tool tha
[00:40] <Dark> "The Darkness and I are both now locked in a path to total self-destruction..."
[00:41] <Dorian> "So you think. You can conquer the Darkness. Bend it to your will. But to do this, you will need to see the totality and truth of yourself, and of the Darkness.
[00:42] <Dorian> "
[00:43] <Dark> "Oh really? and what would the 'truth' be? I'll tell you now I lost sight of myself centuries ago. If it wasnt for a certin person I would have lost my war with The Darkness already. I...I know that only I can tame the night within me but...I no longer hold the streignth to do it. My mind is already breaking, I have felt it crumble of the last few decades"
[00:52] <Dorian> "Conjack Darkright, you must see yourself. What you were, what you are, and what you can become. Your strengths, your weaknesses, and everything you hold dear. It will all become apparent. You must know it to become yourself, and become yourself to know it."
[00:54] <Dark> "Gee thanks, thats helped me a load"
[00:54] <Dorian> "Help is what you see in it, not what it is. Are you ready to begin to know yourself?"
[00:55] <Dorian> She reaches out, and places a hand on her crystal ball.
[00:55] <Dark> [Dont do it vassle...she decives you]
[00:56] <Dark> Conjack sighs as he leands forwad "Alright, Oh great psychic. Show this old man what you have to tell..."
[00:57] <Dorian> "Place your hand upon the ball, and you will see what you seek."
[00:57] <Dark> [lies Jackie...]
[00:58] <Dark> Shaking his head Conjack slowly reaches out and places his hand on the orb muttering "Wish I knew what I seek"
[00:59] <Dorian> The ball turns black, and your vision tunnels into it.

CAN HAS LOGS!
DorianCreed
DorianCreed
Legatus Legionis
Legatus Legionis

Back to top Go down

Post by Twilightwings Sat Feb 25, 2012 1:26 am

Lol I wanted to speak with the oracle too...
Twilightwings
Twilightwings
Experienced Poster
Experienced Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by comingdarkness Sat Feb 25, 2012 4:10 pm

Then where did ya go? You just logged off
comingdarkness
comingdarkness
Addicted Poster
Addicted Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Twilightwings Sat Feb 25, 2012 6:00 pm

My dad came to pick me up, it's kinda the reason I thought I wouldn't be there on Friday
Twilightwings
Twilightwings
Experienced Poster
Experienced Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by DorianCreed Mon Feb 27, 2012 9:15 pm

[19:17] <@Dorian> The void.
[19:17] <@Dorian> Falling.
[19:18] <@Dorian> Eternal nothingness.
[19:18] <@Dorian> Blankness.
[19:18] <@Dorian> What is this?
[19:18] <@Dorian> Where are you?
[19:18] <@Dorian> What-
[19:19] <@Dorian> Your eyes jerk awake. You had fallen asleep at your desk, and John from accounting is shaking you awake. "Hey, come on, man. It's five. Quitting time."
[19:21] <Codex> "Where am I?" I look around, trying to grasp my surroundings.
[19:23] <@Dorian> "Dude? You ok? You're at HBOS, remember? You work here?"
[19:24] <Codex> "Oh." I check the pockets of my suit, realising I'm wearing a suit. "HBOS? What does it stand for?"
[19:25] <@Dorian> "Erm... Halifax Bank of Scotland?" John glances around, "Here, did you hit your head or something? You're acting weird."
[19:25] <@Dorian> A whisper carries through the room. {freedom}
[19:26] <Codex> "You hear that?"
[19:26] <@Dorian> "Hear what?" John glances around, "Mate, you're starting to scare me. You should go talk to the doctors."
[19:28] <Codex> I shake my head. "No no, It's fine. Thanks for waking me up, I'm just a little... err... Groggy, right now."
[19:29] <@Dorian> A whisper carries through the room again, quieter this time. {freedom}
[19:34] <Codex> "I'm going to go now John, take care." I stand up and make to leave the room.
[19:34] <@Dorian> "Ok, mate, see you." John looks worried as you leave the building.
[19:36] <Codex> I look around the street. 'Where in the bloody fuck am I?' Is my first thought.
[19:39] <@Dorian> As you look around, you see a run-down twenty-first century town, with an incredibly out-of-place modern building in it, the aforementioned building being the one you have just walked out of.
[19:39] <@Dorian> You are on what appears to be a small offshoot from a main road.
[19:41] <Codex> I look for the nearest side-street and walk down it a little, to get out of sight of the general populace.
[19:42] <@Dorian> As you walk down it, you notice, at one point, a sudden cesation of all noise.
[19:43] <Codex> I immediately cover my ears in response to this. What an odd sensation.
[19:43] <@Dorian> A whisper permeates your hearing, louder than the last one. {freedom}
[19:47] <Codex> I hum a tune (Which, as it turns out, is wierd without hearing), and attempt to cast Clairvoyance non-chalantly.
[19:48] <@Dorian> The spell fails with rather no effect. The voice sounds again, louder this time. {freedom}
[19:48] <@Dorian> You get the feeling someone is watching you.
[19:50] <Codex> I carry on walking down the side-street, humming a quiet tune. I casually look about, trying to see some other people.
[19:50] <@Dorian> You see a small child, following you at a distance. He seems scared of you.
[19:53] <Codex> I carry on walking to the otherside, onto a more main street. I have no idea where I'm going.
[19:53] <@Dorian> As you enter the main street, you notice it is completely deserted. This must be why it is so silent.
[19:55] <Codex> I attempt to cast another spell, this time to blink to the top of a building.
[19:56] <@Dorian> Your magic failsn you in an utterly and impossibly unspectacular manner. The voice whispers again, this time closer to normal talking. {Freedom}
[19:56] <Codex> After the spell disapates and has seemingly no action, I turn to try and spot the child that was following me earlier.
[19:58] <@Dorian> The child is just behind you, maybe by two or three paces. His hair appears to ahve darkened in colour, though.
[20:00] <Codex> "So, what's happening then?"
[20:01] <@Dorian> The child takes a few steps back, and shakes his head. The vocie sounds again, and the child cringes as it does. {Freedom}
[20:03] <Codex> I sigh. "Okay, I see that hurts. I'm sorry. Do you know where it's coming from?"
[20:03] <@Dorian> The child points at you.
[20:04] <Codex> "Fuck."
[20:04] <Codex> "Can you help me stop it?"
[20:06] <@Dorian> The child nods and runs at you, obviously aiming to ram into you.
[20:07] <Codex> I stand and brace myself, unsure whether to dodge or not.
[20:18] <@Dorian> The child rams into you, pushing you backwards. You fall, and the world flows away as you fall into what appears to be a massive chasm.
[20:20] <@Dorian> The voice sounds again, almost shouting and directly next to your voice. {NOTHINGNESS}
[20:21] <@Dorian> {YOU.........INTO...DON'T......FREEDOM}
[20:21] <Codex> I attempt to cast once more while falling, filled with the knowledge that it won't work, I don't even try to finish the spell and just fall into the massive chasm.
[20:22] <@Dorian> {LET......FALL ASIDE..... FORGET.... What... you... kn...o...w...}
[20:29] <Codex> I reach out to the receeding point of light, Darkness hasn't done me to well in the past.
[20:30] <@Dorian> Nothing happens, except you feel a slight change in your outfit.
[20:31] <Codex> I attempt to look at my own clothes and collect any changes in the environment
[20:35] <@Dorian> You can see that your suit has been replaced by what apears to be a one-piece suit made of barbed wire.
[20:37] <Codex> I try to stay as still as possible while I wait for the surroundings to fill in.
[20:38] <@Dorian> The surroundings seem to be going past incredibly fast, as if you were falling.
[20:39] <@Dorian> The point of light has now dissapeared entirely.
[20:39] <@Dorian> {Freedom}
[20:39] <@Dorian> The voice is back, more confident and, somehow, femenine.
[20:42] <Codex> "Hello?"
[20:42] <@Dorian> {You must gain freedom}
[20:44] <Codex> "How?"
[20:44] <@Dorian> {By being yourself}
[20:45] <Codex> Confused, I ponder over the words meaning and source whilst I wait for the next illusion to appear.
[20:49] <@Dorian> No illusions appear, and, despite yourself, you being to feel faint.
[20:50] <@Dorian> {Free yourself!}
[20:50] <@Dorian> The voice sounds urgent.
[20:50] <Codex> I attempt to cast a spell to planeshift myself, growing paniced by the voice.
[20:51] <@Dorian> The spell fails, though not from lack of magic, but from lack of planes.
[20:51] <@Dorian> You start to feel even fainter.
[20:52] <Codex> "Am I out side the loop?"
[20:52] <@Dorian> {The loop is the self. The self is the loop.}
[20:53] <@Dorian> You start to feel yet fainter.
[20:53] <@Dorian> Your soul starts to hurt.
[20:56] <Codex> "Well," I begin, getting ajitated, "I am the loop. I decide what goes here. And I say, I'm back where I want to be, out of this... sickening place."
[20:57] <@Dorian> Nothing happens, save for a small spark of what you recognise as faerie fire flying out of your mouth at your words.
[21:00] <Codex> After that spark, I realise and facepalm myself, casting a spell to create light all around myself.
[21:01] <@Dorian> The light spreads outwards, revealing an infinite chasm. Darkness is below you, whilst light is above.
[21:03] <Codex> I transform into my meta-mind form, blasting light in all directions as I do so.
[21:04] <@Dorian> The chasm freezes over, turning first to ice and then to diamond, as you float in mid air. The voice sounds again. {Well done}
[21:05] <Codex> "Sarcasm?" I say, attempting a few more spells.
[21:07] <@Dorian> All of your spells succeed perfectly, working better than you could have ever imagined. The voice sounds once more. {You are within yourself. You have perfected yourself. You have passed the test.}
[21:10] <Codex> I smile. "You're the Oracle then. How are you?"
[21:10] <@Dorian> {I am not. I am you. I am yourself. I am I.
[21:11] <@Dorian> I am the light within you.
[21:11] <@Dorian> I am what you would have been.
[21:11] <@Dorian> I am what you are.}
[21:12] <Codex> "Ah." I ponder a moment. "So, I'm talking to myself."
[21:13] <@Dorian> {You appreciate the humor of the situation.}
[21:14] <Codex> I laugh. "We'd better go then." I say to myself, begining to go upwards towards the light.
[21:14] <@Dorian> {Indeed.} As you fly upwards, you feel a strange sense of hapiness.
[21:15] <@Dorian> [END OF CRAZY ASS MAGICAL TRIP.... THING]
DorianCreed
DorianCreed
Legatus Legionis
Legatus Legionis

Back to top Go down

Post by DorianCreed Mon Feb 27, 2012 10:49 pm

[21:37] <@Dorian> The void.
[21:37] <@Dorian> Falling
[21:38] <@Dorian> Eternal nothingness.
[21:38] <@Dorian> Blankness.
[21:38] <@Dorian> What is this?
[21:38] <@Dorian> Where are you?
[21:38] <@Dorian> What-
[21:39] <@Dorian> You jerk awake, having fallen asleep on the floor. You are in an ornate marble hall.
[21:40] <@Dorian> Your armor and weapons are nowhere to be seen, and you appear to be of a relatively normal height. That or this hall is just absolutely massive.
[21:41] <Spiritcurse> Scratching my head, I pick a direction at random and begin walking.
[21:42] <@Dorian> The halls go past, empty and desolate. A echo bounces around them. {power}
[21:43] <Spiritcurse> Almost certain that wasn't me, I look for the source of the sound, still walking in the same direction.
[21:44] <@Dorian> The sound seemingly has no source, as all the halls are empty.
[21:44] <@Dorian> You get the feeling you are being watched.
[21:45] <Spiritcurse> I clench my hands into fists and look up and all around, standing still and cocking my head to listen harder.
[21:46] <@Dorian> You catch a glimpse of a figure behind you.
[21:47] <Spiritcurse> I whirl around, settling into a fighting stance and focusing.
[21:48] <@Dorian> Before you stands Konoka, stark naked and smiling. She turns and runs off, laughing.
[21:48] <Spiritcurse> I laugh, lower my hands and run after here. I also reach out with my mind, trying to establish a link to see through her eyes.
[21:50] <@Dorian> You get nothing from the link, although Konoka seems to know where she is going. As she rounds a final corner, another echo fills the room, louder than last ime. {Power}
[21:51] <Spiritcurse> I raise an eyebrow and keep running, but round corners in a slightly larger turning circle and hang slightly further behind her.
[21:52] <@Dorian> As you round the corner, she is not there, but an altar is. It has a symbol of the sun above it and an elderly man sat in front of it.
[21:54] <Spiritcurse> I come to a dead stop, dropping to one knee and uttering a few words of my old tongue. This completed, I walk warily to the man, standing a good few steps away.
[21:55] <@Dorian> The man turns to look at you. "So, you desire the power to protect that which you hold dear?"
[21:56] <Spiritcurse> "I do."
[21:58] <@Dorian> The man smiles, "What is it you hold dear?"
[21:59] <Spiritcurse> "Those I swore to protect."
[22:00] <@Dorian> "And did you?"
[22:01] <Spiritcurse> "I did my best, and it wasn't enough. I want the power to have another chance."
[22:02] <@Dorian> "The past is set. You should not persue futile paths."
[22:02] <Spiritcurse> "But I gave my word."
[22:04] <@Dorian> "And what does your word mean against the universe? What does anything?"
[22:04] <Spiritcurse> "It means that I'll keep trying, until eventually, I win."
[22:06] <@Dorian> "What does winning mean?"
[22:06] <@Dorian> {What does winning mean?}
[22:07] <Spiritcurse> "Having life triumph over death, light over dark, sun over moon, at least for another day."
[22:07] <@Dorian> "Why do you take days by themselves? Why do you want the short term, when the long term can be so much better?"
[22:08] <Spiritcurse> "Because eventually, even I may fall. In the long term, all efforts are for naught, and it is foolish to dwell on this."
[22:10] <@Dorian> "The now is transitionary. It will always leave. Is it not better to strive for a good forever than to take a perfect now?"
[22:12] <Spiritcurse> "While death, demons, and darkness still live, a good forever is impossible. Every victory over them grants a perfect now and the path to a perfect forever."
[22:12] <@Dorian> The man smiles, "Then you have seen the truth." He turns back to the altar and walks through it as though it is not there, "Come. Your test awaits."
[22:13] <Spiritcurse> I follow in silence, deep in thought.
[22:15] <@Dorian> As you pass through the altar, everything goes dark. The man's voice sounds, "You are light, so you will work in darkness. You are strength, so you will use your wits. You are the self, so you will need the other. These are you, for you are. I am not, though I am within. How would you cope with this situation?"
[22:17] <Spiritcurse> "I would summon an ally to my side. One who could guide me through the darkness, or a light to banish it."
[22:18] <@Dorian> "Which ally would you summon? Who would you trust with your life?"
[22:19] <Spiritcurse> "Konoka."
[22:19] <@Dorian> "Why?"
[22:20] <Spiritcurse> "We share a bond greater than mere allegience, our skills complement each other, and together, each of us is far more powerful than apart."
[22:23] <@Dorian> "You would choose one so dear to you, one who you have sworn to protect, to bring into danger?"
[22:24] <Spiritcurse> "With her, I feel that I can conquer any challenge. And if I fall, she will see that it was with honour, and with her name on my lips."
[22:25] <@Dorian> The lights start to come on, very dim. You can about make out the man in front of you. "You see the truth, though not all of it."
[22:26] <Spiritcurse> "The truth? That a guard is nothing without his people to guard?"
[22:26] <@Dorian> "No. That a guard must be one of his people first, or he will become a tryant."
[22:27] <Spiritcurse> "This has always been clear. My place is to serve and protect, not to rule."
[22:27] <@Dorian> "But the clarity of it is only now ingrained into you. Into this place."
[22:28] <Spiritcurse> "What is this place?"
[22:28] <@Dorian> "This place is you. Your mind. Your soul."
[22:28] <Spiritcurse> "I thought as much. And this room?"
[22:29] <@Dorian> "The core of you."
[22:30] <Spiritcurse> "I see. Has it always been dark?"
[22:32] <@Dorian> "No. This is the darkness on your ascension. Remove it, and you will become one with your power.
[22:33] <Spiritcurse> "And it is removed by becoming clear of who I am?"
[22:33] <@Dorian> "Indeed."
[22:34] <Spiritcurse> "And you are?"
[22:35] <@Dorian> "That would be telling."
[22:35] <Spiritcurse> "I see. So what must I do now?"
[22:36] <@Dorian> "That would be telling."
[22:37] <Spiritcurse> "What else is in this room, other than the two of us?"
[22:38] <@Dorian> "You should know. It is your soul, after all."
[22:38] <Spiritcurse> "I don't spend a lot of time actually inside it, let's be honest."
[22:39] <@Dorian> "This is true. Well, you tell me. What do you think would be at the center of the metaphysical representation of your soul?"
[22:40] <Spiritcurse> "Determination. I'm not sure what it'd look like, but that."
[22:41] <@Dorian> "What gives you determination?"
[22:42] <Spiritcurse> "Konoka. My drive to get home. My need to survive, no matter what."
[22:44] <@Dorian> The lights get brighter, revealing a portrait gallery. Every painting is exquisitely done, and of Konoka or your home. The man smiles. "Correct."
[22:44] <@Dorian> {Correct}
[22:44] <@Dorian> "So, Hrar. What am I? Who am I?"
[22:45] <Spiritcurse> "You... are the part of me that survives, no matter what."
[22:45] <@Dorian> "And what would that be? Which part of you lets you survive?
[22:45] <@Dorian> "
[22:45] <Spiritcurse> "My power?"
[22:46] <@Dorian> "Correct." The man walks towards you, into you, and dissapears.
[22:46] <@Dorian> Your power flares to totemic levels, creating a pillar of light around you that rises high into the sky of your soul.
[22:46] <Spiritcurse> "What... just happened?"
[22:47] <@Dorian> {You are you. You are your power. You are ascended. You are divine.}
[22:47] <Spiritcurse> "I feel... amazing. Different, but somehow the same."
[22:48] <@Dorian> {You are what you were always meant to be. You always will be. When you are ready, you may leave.}
[22:48] <Spiritcurse> "I'm ready."
[22:48] <@Dorian> {Then leave.}
[22:48] <@Dorian> [END OF CRAZY ASS MAGICAL TRIP.... THING]
DorianCreed
DorianCreed
Legatus Legionis
Legatus Legionis

Back to top Go down

Post by Twilightwings Tue Feb 28, 2012 3:54 am

Spirit curses magical trip was freaking glorious, none of that cheap look into a mirror and see who you really are junk (even if it was similar)

Edit: Just read Codex's it was awesome as well.

Last edited by Twilightwings on Tue Feb 28, 2012 3:57 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : no point of making two post to say the same thing)
Twilightwings
Twilightwings
Experienced Poster
Experienced Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Blue starsong Tue Feb 28, 2012 7:48 pm

Twilightwings wrote:Spirit curses magical trip was freaking glorious, none of that cheap look into a mirror and see who you really are junk (even if it was similar)

Edit: Just read Codex's it was awesome as well.

Dorian is a damn good story teller.
Blue starsong
Blue starsong
Newcomer
Newcomer

http://bluestarsong.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post by comingdarkness Tue Feb 28, 2012 7:52 pm

I'm looking forwrad to mine Smile
comingdarkness
comingdarkness
Addicted Poster
Addicted Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Twilightwings Tue Feb 28, 2012 9:54 pm

I'm sure you are xD
Twilightwings
Twilightwings
Experienced Poster
Experienced Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by DorianCreed Fri Mar 02, 2012 9:46 pm

[18:59] <@Dorian> The void.
[18:59] <@Dorian> Falling.
[18:59] <@Dorian> Eternal nothingness.
[18:59] <@Dorian> Blankness.
[18:59] <@Dorian> What is this?
[18:59] <@Dorian> Where are you?
[18:59] <@Dorian> What-
[19:01] <@Dorian> A scene comes into view. A battlefield, ravaged by fire and blood. Soldiers fight on both sides, dying by the thousands every second. This battle has been waged for years. This batle will be waged until the end of time. This is the War in Heaven.
[19:02] <@Dorian> Figures stride through the blood. Figures of unknowable power. Deiim. The Avatars of Reality. It was they who started this war, and it is they who will end it.
[19:04] <@Dorian> With a dull thump, you realise you know all of this instinctively. A whoosh, and you are sent hurtling though the air towards a large mansion. Aspects of it look familiar, but all together, it is unknown to you.
[19:04] <@Dorian> You come to a rest outside the main gates just as they swing open to allow you access.
[19:05] <Dark> I streighten and look behind me, my eyes narrow at the images I had seen of the war. "I suppose that was you again?" I say to myself before pausing and feeling a slight chill as I realise that I can not feel the Darkness within me.
[19:06] <Dark> Muttering somthing in Darkling, I look back towards the mansion
[19:08] <Dark> After a pause, I give a loud sigh and walk towards it, glancing around me constently.
[19:09] <@Dorian> You can see a plethorea of tomb stones in the grounds. Some are old, some are new, but none of them are labelled.
[19:09] <@Dorian> Other than this, the grounds seen perfectly normal. If you could call the grounds of a gothic mansion normal.
[19:09] <Dark> I pause before them, trying to recognise some form of carving style of icons that I would recognise
[19:12] <@Dorian> Some are Christian crosses, some are Celtic crosses, some are normal tomb stones, and some are incredibly non-euclidean and hurt to look at.
[19:13] <Dark> Closing my eyes for a second, I slowly walk up towards the mansion. "If this is your giving me another of your 'dreams'" I hiss at the seemingly absent Darkness "I could do without it"
[19:16] <@Dorian> A whisper, in a voice much unlike the Darkness', sounds around the mansion. {light}
[19:18] <Dark> Again I remain silent for a moment as I stand where I am and look around. "What of it?"
[19:19] <@Dorian> Silence meets your words.
[19:21] <Dark> "Someone learned a new trick" I mutter, tapping my head again as I pick a random direction and walk down it, my hands held in my pockets
[19:25] <@Dorian> As you walk around the mansion, you notice that the rooms seem to be growing steadily darker. Whether this is due to the candles burning down or to the order of rooms you have picked is unsure.
[19:52] <Dark> I remain silent as I continue my search. I check for papers or books left on table sides that could help me identify where I am and why I feel like I know the place. All the while keeping my eyes aimed towards the shadows
[19:55] <@Dorian> You find a few papers related to some accountancy, and a few books discussing some odd theories on the origins of reality, but that's about it. All the time, the darkness is getting deeper, and is starting at the floor.
[19:55] <@Dorian> The voice sounds again, quieter this time.
[19:55] <@Dorian> {light}
[19:57] <Dark> Tossing the useless items away in fustration I shout out "And what of it? What do you want of me?". I head towards the stairs and glance at the growing darkness with narrow eyes before going
[19:59] <@Dorian> As you head up the stairs, the darkness seems to receed, and the voice sounds again, stronger than ever. {Light}
[20:01] <Dark> I pause at the top of the stairs and glance back down to the dark. Instincts tell me to stay away from the light, my home has always been in the dark, and I look around without continuing
[20:04] <@Dorian> The darkness starts to grow again, moving towards the bottom of the stairs. The voice sounds, now urgent. {Move!}
[20:05] <Dark> Glancing back towards the dark, I give a growl before continuing up, keeping my eyes closed
[20:13] <@Dorian> As you continue up the stairs, you come to a landing which leads off to another floor. There seems to be two more floors above the one you are now on.
[20:13] <Dark> I stop at the landing and look around to try and find out whats on it
[20:16] <@Dorian> You think that the floor is mostly bedrooms, although you are not sure how you know this.
[20:17] <Dark> Narrowing my eyes and feeling slightly...odd. I push open a door and step in hoping to find a clue as to who lived here and why I am here now
[20:20] <@Dorian> You see that each and every room on the floor is a bedroom, and that each and every bedroom is identical, containing one double bed, a window, an empty oak wardrode, an empty oak sideboard, and a sink.
[20:21] <Dark> Muttering somthing uneasy in Darkling, I make my way back to the stairs and, after glancing back at the dark, I continue my climb
[20:24] <@Dorian> As you climb, you notice that the floors are steadily getting lighter. The voice sounds again, sounding close now. {Light}
[20:25] <Dark> "So you keep saying..."
[20:27] <@Dorian> {Light will conquer Darkness.}
[20:27] <Dark> "I've heard that before"
[20:28] <@Dorian> {Shut off the light and darkness rushes in to fill the void. Light a candle and light overwhelms the darkness.}
[20:29] <Dark> "The eternal struggle yes? The agression of light and the patiance of dark"
[20:29] <@Dorian> {Agression can be dark. Patience can be light.}
[20:30] <Dark> "Indeed. Both one and the same, two sides one coin. They are both capable of good and evil"
[20:32] <@Dorian> {They are not opposites. They are both the same side of one coin. You would not like the other side.}
[20:33] <Dark> "And which side am I on now?"
[20:33] <@Dorian> {Whichever you want.}
[20:34] <Dark> "Now there is the weighted question"
[20:35] <@Dorian> {All questions are weighted. All answers are important. How will you answer, when the final question is posed to you?}
[20:35] <Dark> This time Conjack remains silent
[20:36] <@Dorian> {Continue and choose, or wait and be devoured.}
[20:37] <Dark> "Continue to where? Speak clearly!" I snap, clearly uneasy about everything
[20:38] <@Dorian> {Up.}
[20:39] <@Dorian> You notice the darkness at the bottom of the stairs is now only feet behind you. Everything within it is blacked out.
[20:40] <Dark> "This is no Darkness trick..." I mutter to myself before continuing up, moving fast enough to keep ahead of the dark but still constently glancing around me
[20:41] <@Dorian> The mansion seems perfectly normal, until the stairs open out onto a balcony. From here, you can see that the darkness is outside too, and that it is flowing up the outside of the mansion and devouring the grounds.
[20:41] <@Dorian> An altar is placed overlooking the now infinite-seeming sea of blackness.
[20:42] <Dark> I stand on the balcony and stare into the Darkness, hissing at somthing before looking down towards the alter
[20:43] <@Dorian> The altar has a candle and a black vase on it, as well as a box of matches. The candle is unlit and the black vase is very plain, and seems exactly the right size to go over the candle.
[20:44] <Dark> I kneel down before the candle and examine it, yet dont reach out to touch it
[20:44] <@Dorian> The voice sounds, unrgent and shouting {CHOOSE, CONJACK DARKRIGHT! CHOOSE!}
[20:45] <@Dorian> The candle is plain and white, with an inscription on it: "I bring light to those in need."
[20:45] <@Dorian> The vase has a simmilar inscription on it: "I am the bringer of sorrows."
[20:45] <Dark> "Choose the light or the Dark" I mutter "When I have always walked the path between. Bringer of both"
[20:47] <@Dorian> {You must choose, or nothing will consue this place!}
[20:47] <@Dorian> The darkness is lapping around your ankles now. It is warm, and feels like the sea.
[20:48] <Dark> I am silent for a second before, slowly, I look down towards the small scar on my right hand. Closing my eyes, I give a slow sigh before pulling my ankles free of the dark.
[20:49] <@Dorian> The darkness keeps rising, now halfway up the altar and your legs.
[20:50] <Dark> "You want to know who I am then?" i shout out to both the voice and the darkness around me "Then I will tell you. I am The Dark Pharaoh! I am both the light and the dark! I am Conjack Darkright and I will hold the night at bay!"
[20:50] <Dark> With that, he strikes the candle with a lite match and closes his eyes, pressing a finger against his scar tightly
[20:52] <@Dorian> The world goes white.
[20:53] <@Dorian> A clapping can be heard, near to you. "Congratulations."
[20:54] <@Dorian> The voice is female, and decidedly reminiscent of the voice that talked to you in the mansion.
[20:55] <Dark> "I guess..." Conjack mutters, his eyes narrow against the light
[20:57] <@Dorian> "You made the right choice, Conjack Darkright. You have chosen the leash that keeps the Darkness locked up. You have chosen to become the Bearer of Darkness, the one who can use It's power for whatever you choose. You have chosen to become light."
[20:58] <Dark> "I doubt I will ever be light. But that little bit lighter shade of grey"
[20:59] <@Dorian> The woman nods. "This is good enough. But remember, you are the light against the Darkness. You may let through the Darkness as you choose, but should you ever fall, all of the Darkness will rush forward and consume all that you hold dear."
[21:01] <Dark> "It will not do that to me again"
[21:03] <@Dorian> She smiles, "Then you know what you must prevent. But it was not the only cause of your sorrow."
[21:04] <Dark> "No. Just one in a millenia spanning age of mistakes and death"
[21:05] <@Dorian> "I speak of the original sorrow. The loss of your people."
[21:05] <@Dorian> {The loss ofyour people.}
[21:06] <Dark> "Narrows it down..." Conjack mutters, his eyes looking downward as if he can no longer look at the woman
[21:12] <@Dorian> "I speak of the Destroyer. He who killed without purpose. He who started the War in Heaven. He who killed the city of Mahora.
[21:13] <@Dorian> "
[21:13] <Dark> "What?" Conjacks eyes snap back up to her and flash blue for the first time "What did you say about Mahora?"
[21:14] <@Dorian> "That the Destroyer killed it? I thought you knew."
[21:15] <Dark> "NO! nonononono" Conjack suddenly seems to be shouting "It was the circle that destroyed Mahora, them and the...Zanton they unleashed"
[21:17] <@Dorian> "The circle released Zanton, the Destroyer. The circle were not to blame for their actions, they did not know who they were working for. They were offered many things upon His release: money, power, the right to live. Most accepted. One did not. One was appauled at what he had helped bring about."
[21:20] <Dark> Conjack is silent, his eyes wide and glowing as if he is unable to conpute "I...I would have sensed if it was the Destroyer...I would have..." Slowly however, the realisation dawns and his face turns to one of pure anger "Thats what The Darkness hid from me! The return of....GOD DAMN IT!"
[21:25] <@Dorian> "The Destroyer has returned, and He has conquered your world."
[21:25] <@Dorian> "It is up to you to defeat him."
[21:26] <Dark> "What!? You mean the human world is..."
[21:26] <@Dorian> "Under his rule, yes."
[21:26] <Dark> For a second Conjack is silent before his fists clench and he snarls "I'm going to kill everyone of them...if they are lucky"
[21:28] <@Dorian> "The rulers of Earth are Deiim. Killing them would not only be hard, but highly unadvisable."
[21:29] <Dark> "If they have done somthing so...FOOLISH...so....(curse word that can only be expressed in Darkling)...then they have already sealed their fate. I willl NOT allow what happened to my home to happen again! I will see them burn in an eternal hell of the Darkness own design before I do!"
[21:38] <@Dorian> "Then you must hurry. You must find the one that denied them, and you must get his help. You must use his knowledge to defeat them, and you must return your world to it's original state."
[21:41] <Dark> "At least I know now why The Darkness was so despirate for war...But very well. I shall find this denier...and I will show those who would protect The Destroyer the true meaning of Darkness" His eyes glow a fierce blow and he stands tall
[21:42] <@Dorian> "Then you know what you must do. Are you ready?"
[21:42] <@Dorian> She extends her hand, reaching out for you.
[21:44] <Dark> "Ready? Mabye not" Conjack smiles and chuckles "But it would seem I am needed to remain sane for a little bit longer. I will not let Zanton destroy my family again" he reaches out and takes her hand
[21:45] <@Dorian> [END OF CRAZY ASS MAGICAL TRIP.... THING]
[21:45] <Dark> [I feel left out...]
DorianCreed
DorianCreed
Legatus Legionis
Legatus Legionis

Back to top Go down

Post by Twilightwings Fri Mar 02, 2012 10:25 pm

Lol don't worry darkness it gets better Razz

Also I found it funny when dark said the light was aggresive since I'm quite sure its the darkness who runs into every avialable corner xD
Twilightwings
Twilightwings
Experienced Poster
Experienced Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Blue starsong Sat Mar 03, 2012 12:50 am

[21:57] <@Dorian> Last session, you all got into a rather trippy mental trip thing whilst sat in a rather boring waiting room. This session, you're waking up! Yeah, other than that, I got nothing. Roll the music!
[21:58] <@Dorian> }{}{Music rolls: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hequz8qznu8&list=FLolJIqsvKNmJmNSz2uiTwFw&index=34&feature=plpp_video
[21:58] <@Dorian> Yes, we hane an intro now.
[21:58] <@Dorian> Shut up}{}{
[22:00] <@Dorian> You all awake in the waiting room with no recollection of how you got there. Iocus, the Harbinger, a still-sleeping Eva and the quiet girl are all in the room. Nodoka and Claire are still outside. Not more than five minutes can have passed.
[22:02] <Codex> I sit up properly and burp a tiny bit of faerei fire. "Excuse me."
[22:03] <Spiritcurse> "I... I feel... sexy!"
[22:03] <Dark> Conjack does no seem to awaken, but the sound of hissing and growling of the Darkness grows, as if its fighting
[22:04] <Codex> I gesture to Conjack "This could be interesting."
[22:04] <kite> "Did you all have a nice trip?" The purple haired girl asks as she notices everyone but Conjack awaken.
[22:04] <Dark> Snakes rise from his shoulders and for some reason begin snapping and trying to bite each other in a frenzy
[22:05] <Codex> "Oh, hello!" I begin. "I never actually caught your name you know. I'm Codex." I outstretch a hand, leaning over.
[22:05] <Spiritcurse> "This is worse than the time that Grah and I ate those mushrooms we found by the springs. Expect back then, I didn't start glowing gold. Well, Grah said I did, but he was breathing rainbows, so I can't trust his advice."
[22:06] <@Dorian> Iocus looks over, "Sorry, what?"
[22:06] <kite> "The girl blinks to make sure she heard that right before turning her attention back to the snakes.
[22:06] <Spiritcurse> "Never mind. Not important. Probably."
[22:07] <Dark> [NO! Jackie is mine! Let me have him...]
[22:08] <Dark> With a flash of blue light, Conjacks eyes snap open and the snakes a flung away from him, still tied to his spine by their own bodies and each seeming to howl in pain
[22:08] <@Dorian> Iocus rolls his eyes, "Oh, great, Corruption's being annoying again."
[22:08] <Dark> "YOU DARE DEFY ME!"
[22:08] <Codex> I watch Conjack curiously. "Oh, this is going to be good."
[22:10] <kite> The purple haired girl seems to be interested too though she slowly seems to be creepy to hide behing the nearest person in case something happens.
[22:10] <Dark> Conjack seems to pay no mind to me as the snap at his head, instead standing up with a body bathed in shadow and with eyes that glow a brighter blue than every before. slowly, his head looks around you all
[22:10] <Spiritcurse> With a subvocalised command to Aegis, I begin exuding a slightly lavender scent mixed with calming pheremones. "That should do the trick, calm him right down."
[22:11] <@Dorian> Iocus sighs and braces himself.
[22:11] <Dark> "[DO NOT IGNORE ME PUPPET!]" The darkness roars, its voice having lost all of the calm crulty it had before
[22:11] <@Dorian> "Oh, shut up, Corruption! You've lost. Get over it."
[22:11] <Spiritcurse> The lavender scent neatly increases in intensity several times over. "Well done Aegis, you're getting better".
[22:12] <Codex> I put my head in my hands and watch, with the cat watching a fish tank. "I wonder what happens when he shakes that thing."
[22:13] <Dark> Abruptly, the snakes look towards Iocus and Conjack slowly walks across the room. Somthing akin to fear flashes across the snakes eyes as they try to pull him back but Conjack continues walking until he reaches Iocus and, without a sound, smahes a fist across his face sending him flying back thanks to a little enhanced darkness streignth
[22:14] <@Dorian> Iocus stands up, and wipes a little blood from the corner of his mouth. "Ok, I guess I deserved it."
[22:15] <Dark> "There is no curse in human, magical or Darkling that I can think of for you...Illusion!" Conjack snarls, his voice seeming enhanced with traces of the Darkness "No after what you have done"
[22:16] <@Dorian> "Like I said, I deserved it. But I did defy the will of Zanton once I knew it was he who I helped to free."
[22:17] <Spiritcurse> "I can think of several, including one that requires ritual scarification of the vocal chords. Ask me once I've got a few drinks down me."
[22:18] <Codex> In response, a barrel of Ale appears before Hrar as I flick my wrist.
[22:18] <Dark> "Oh you but waited to look into it didnt you! You didnt think to question what you freed until you had burned a thosand inoccent lives and freed DEATH!"
[22:18] <Spiritcurse> Locating a small hatch on my armour marked "life support maintenance", I pour the ale inside.
[22:19] <Dark> The snakes look almost as if they are in panic, snapping and roaring with deafening volumn as if they are trying to get away from Conjacks body all of a sudden
[22:20] <@Dorian> "I was told I would be aiding one of my people escape from eternal torment! Technically, I was. Downside was that noone told me I was freeing the goddamned DESTROYER!!!"
[22:21] <Dark> "AND YOU DIDNT THINK TO QUESTION!! No...you were just his obidiant little puppet werent you. Little Illusion was being a very good boy
[22:21] <Spiritcurse> Due mostly to intravenous alchohol systems, I slam my fist on the table and say "Well, where is he? I'll headbutt him back into hell if I have to!"
[22:22] <Dark> "[Take you revenge Jackie!]" The snakes finally hiss, as if trying to ragain some sort of control but instead, their yellow eyes flash manic again as Conjack's eyes shoot around to gaze at them
[22:24] <Dark> "[NOOOOOO]" They howl as they again try to pull away before a darkness wrapped hand grips one by the throat and slams it against the wall, actually making the Darkness make noises as if being strangled
[22:24] <Dark> "You will be silent!" Conjack snarls "For once in my life you will SHUT. THE. FUCK. UP!!"
[22:25] <Dark> and, with a final gagging sound, The Darkness complies
[22:26] <@Dorian> "For the love of the Akashic force, you don't question when someone proves you'll be saving one of your people! Especially when, at most, there are around five thousand of us left! MAYBE LESS! If you had a chance to save one of your people, what would you do!?"
[22:26] <@Dorian> "AND BEFORE YOU SAY ANYTHING, YES, I KNOW YOUR PEOPLE ARE DEAD!!!"
[22:28] <Codex> Legs folded, I continue to watch the exchange, wondering who will land the the next blow and when it will escalate.
[22:30] <Dark> "Oh I know you know" Conjack says, his voice now strangely quiter as he releases his grip on the snake and turns. The snake actually falls and slams against the ground, taking deep breaths after being stragled. "But what you unleashed will destroy thats remaining five thousand out of sheer boredom! You have unleashed somthing beyond reason! What pains me is seeing you do the exact same thing I did with that..." He waves an arm at the crippl
[22:31] <Dark> the crippled snake. He seems as if he is about to say somthing elese but instead just gives a low sigh and falls silent, the glow of his eyes finally fading
[22:32] *** [1]kite (kite@sux-A2C8104E.hsd1.ga.comcast.net) joined
[22:33] *** kite quit (Ping timeout)
[22:33] *** [1]kite changed nick to kite
[22:34] <@Dorian> "For reference, when I released him, not only was he not at full power, but niether was I. All Deiim were highly limited in their power after the War in Heaven, to prevent it happening again. The limits have been falling since about a week ago, though. I believe Zanton has found a way to use the power of the Akasha to break the limits on the Deiim."
[22:34] <Dark> Casting another look towards the Darkness Conjack gives a growl "Its all just a big joke isnt it"
[22:35] <kite> "The deiims... are getting stronger again?"
[22:35] <Codex> "Is this good or bad?"
[22:35] <Dark> "[My power...It...]" The Darkness starts to say somthing before seeming to be struck by a blast of pain and giving a yell
[22:36] <Spiritcurse> "How do we get hold of this power? Purely for safe keeping, of course."
[22:37] <@Dorian> Iocus sighs, "The Corruption was never limited. Or it was, but not in the same way. It was sealed under a different method, within a species." He nods at Conjack, "Your species."
[22:38] <Dark> "A prision the prevented it from ever being whole again. Until me that was"
[22:38] <Codex> "I'm sure we could find a nice pocket dimension for the destroyer you know. Fill it with a replica of Tokyo once a week, give it a little food, then seal it back up again." I muse to myself.
[22:40] <@Dorian> Iocus looks over at Codex. "You mean to create a pocket universe? That was how Zanton was sealed. Only with more seals, to prevent him simply leaving. All Deiim travel the multiverse to carry out our duty. This universe just happens to be really interesting."
[22:40] <Spiritcurse> "I'm flattered. Why this one?"
[22:40] <Dark> "[So many in one place. So much suffering...how could I not]"
[22:42] <Codex> "Creating one is not the issue I believe. Getting it inside however, might be."
[22:42] <@Dorian> "Because you've got the highest rate of RIS in the base sector of Quanta Six. Also, that was the problem last time."
[22:42] <Codex> "RIS?"
[22:43] <@Dorian> "Really Interesting Stuff. Technicall term. And before you ask, no, I didn't come up with it."
[22:44] <Spiritcurse> "So if we give you some shiny gadgets, will you leave us alone?"
[22:44] <Dark> "I know not what became of The Destroyer after it left my world. It destroyed all but, when The Darkness started the Heartless plague it left our world as it saw all life snuff itself out in oblivion. We thought it had been driven away...now it seems this Zanton just saw its sport dissaper and left..."
[22:47] <@Dorian> "He fought on that field. He fought me, Arcanus, and Ingenium that day. We lost. Badly."
[22:49] <Dark> Conjack's eyes flash blue again and the snakes snarl cruely "And now all that death was for naught. I saw HER fight him!" Conjack roars, waving an arm in Eva's direction
[22:50] <Codex> "Well, she is a skilled fighter."
[22:50] <Dark> "[Rather appropiate really. He destroyed your family Jackie...It is fitting he kill this...fake one ye...GAH!]" Again the snake is cut short by Conjack grabbing it by the neck
[22:56] <@Dorian> "Zanton will destroy your world. He conquers because your world has the key to freeing him from his sealing. He seeks freedom to return to his reign of destruction. He must be stopped."
[22:57] <@Dorian> The Harbinger's speech seems to startle Iocus, who jumps slightly.
[22:58] <Dark> "Dont we all..." Conjack finally sighs after a long moment "I somtimes feel like my life is nothing more than a long show for the Deiim. The Darkness, The Destroyer, The Angelus...they all come just as I start to find peace to destroy it. Like I'm some sick pantomine to them"
[22:58] <@Dorian> Iocus frowns, "The Angelus is not a Deiim. At least, not one I know of."
[23:00] <Dark> Conjack casts him with a flashing blue eye and the snakes snarl "Either way, the show must go on. I will give them a show...and i will make them all pay dearly for what they have done"
[23:02] <@Dorian> Iocus smiles, "Then let the show commence!"
[23:03] <Dark> "But first...." Again Conjack turns towards the snakes and leans close to it before hissing somthing in Darkling. Somthing that makes the snakes' eyes flash in as close to fear as they can do
[23:04] <Dark> After a moment, the snake gives a low and angry growl before slowly bowing its head and hissing in words that seep with venom "[I am yours to control...for now]"
[23:09] <Dark> With a final word of Darkling, Conjack turns back and seems to completly ignore the snakes
[23:12] <Codex> "So where are we off?"
[23:13] <@Dorian> "We need to gather an army if we are to take on Zanton. We cannot hope to fight him alone." Iocus' words seem grim.
[23:13] <Spiritcurse> "Somewhere where I can get a good pint and a good scrap, I reckon."
[23:13] <Codex> I turn to Hrar. "How many followers do you have now?"
[23:14] <Dark> "[The army of Darkness is now...at your disposal]"
[23:14] <Codex> "More importantly, how many are combat worthy and willing to fight?"
[23:14] <Spiritcurse> "Roughly ten thousand. Willing, all of them. Actually any good, maybe a hundred."
[23:15] <Dark> "[I have untold numbers]"
[23:16] <@Dorian> Iocus sighs, "Yeah, but do you remember what happened last time you sent your armies against him?"
[23:16] <Dark> "[The Heartless were not under my command back then]"
[23:17] <Spiritcurse> "Of course, we could always recruit followers of mine from alternate worlds, right? Is that allowed, with your magic?"
[23:18] <Codex> "Certainly. Spreading your word and recruiting people though, is an entirely different thing. Not everybody appritiates a show of physical force. Regardless, we should start in the field you're good at."
[23:18] <@Dorian> "And you think that will make any difference... why?"
[23:18] <Spiritcurse> "Well, why not open portals to worlds where my worship is an important feature? A physical manifestation of their god should do the trick."
[23:19] <Codex> "Because if we're recruiting humans, they are certain to fight for their own existance, if they're aware it's in peril."
[23:19] <Dark> "[I could turn the student body of Mahora into a...GAH]" Again Conjack sends a mental jolt into the now submisseve Darkness to cut of its suggestion
[23:20] <Codex> I chuckle at the Darkness. "Let's think of bigger numbers for now."
[23:20] <@Dorian> "Not you, Codex, I was talking to Corruption." Iocus sniggers, "And I see that your host... sorry, JAILER, doesn't like that idea."
[23:21] <Spiritcurse> "Find a world where I'm the primary source of worship, or at least in the top three, bring across millions?"
[23:21] <Dark> "[A jailer is always remembered for the one time that he fails to hold his charge...no one remembers them for the eternity of holding]"
[23:22] <Codex> "My apologise." I turn back to Hrar. "Your... girls. What were they saying about you not being allowed to be a religeon? I'm certain we can work off of that."
[23:22] <Spiritcurse> "I'm not sure, but I reckon if I come back with the skulls of a few gods, they should change their minds. Who's high up back there?" This last point is addressed to all, specifically Aegis.
[23:26] <Codex> I facepalm. "I've just realised how cliché this will look."
[23:26] <Codex> "An army of the Darkness fighting along side worshippers of the light."
[23:27] <Dark> "[Thats true...it sounds like one of the vassles anime..]"
[23:27] <Spiritcurse> "It's happened before. Grudgingly, I'll admit."
[23:27] <@Dorian> Iocus sighs, "Oh, this is going to be Synos all over again."
[23:28] <Codex> "History has a thing for repeating, I've found."
[23:29] <Dark> "You will have to tell me about that one day Iocus" Conjack says "It has been millenia since I met another vertran of the war"
[23:30] <Dark> [hear that Jackie? and here is your history of The Destroyer killing your...] abruptly, the snakes explode into black smoke as Conjack shatters their pressence
[23:30] <@Dorian> Iocus laughs, "Oh, I will. Synos was probably the epicenter of the war. you can imagine how fun THAT was."
[23:32] <Dark> "Yer..."
[23:37] <@Dorian> The Harbinger sighs, and glances at Aria, "Aria, why don;t you go with them? You could do with the social interaction."
[23:38] <kite> "Me...? Are you... sure?" Aria says still hiding behind Hrar.
[23:39] <@Dorian> "Yes, I am. You really do need to get out more."
[23:39] <Spiritcurse> "Three questions first, before you join us. Who are you, are you likely to attempt to kill me, and are you ranked higher than level four on the divine scale?"
[23:39] <Codex> I chuckle at Hrar's grilling. "Don't worry," I begin, "We'll keep you safe."
[23:40] <Dark> I mutter somthing before looking over to the Harbinger "Hey! You got any tea?"
[23:41] <@Dorian> The Harbinger shrugs, "Probably. Check under the chairs, that's where we usually keep everything that's not related to fortune telling."
[23:41] <kite> "My name is Aria Widows... um... I try not to hurt people who aren't trying to... um hurt me and... I don't think I'm divine." She hastily says before seeming to shrink into the closest shadow.
[23:42] <Spiritcurse> Responding neatly, Aegis dispenses a small cup of Earl Grey tea from an arm hatch. I place it on the table, a mild look of confusion on my face.
[23:42] <Spiritcurse> "Well, you're cute, so welcome aboard! Now give me a hug!"
[23:42] <Dark> Conjack walks off aimlessly in seach of tea
[23:46] <kite> Aria takes the cup of tea seeing as Conjack isn't going to drink it since he's looking for his own tea.
[23:47] <Spiritcurse> "I didn't even know I could do that. Huh."
[23:49] <Codex> "So, what does Aegis say about it, where should we start to build your army?"
[23:49] <Dark> "Hello!" COnjack calls out as he finds some tea...pulling it out from under a pile of things that promptly comes crashing down on top of him
[23:50] <Spiritcurse> "She's saying to head to our base and begin construction of an... I don't know. I think she's having fun, all I'm getting are blueprints."
[23:54] <Codex> "Fair enough, but I think starting as soon as possible would be best. Let her have her fun and when she's finished, we'll do it if it's viable."
[23:55] <kite> Aria realizing that she doesn't really understand what the yare saying decides to go see if Conjack is free of the stuff that fell on him.
[23:55] <Spiritcurse> "Well, I've no idea what half of this is - it looks like she's trying to render a small planet in mathematical equations. I'll leave her to it. Shall we go look for worshippers?"
[23:55] <@Dorian> Iocus frowns, "Let's be quick about it. Time is of the escence."
[23:56] <Dark> "Just a minute!" Conjack calls as he pulls himself free "...why does she have so many things..."
[23:57] <Spiritcurse> "Things are great. Some of my best possessions are things."
[23:57] <Codex> "I'm certain I could knock up a quick chunk of earth in the sky for her."
[23:58] <Dark> "Yer yer" He just mutters as he pulls out some tea "there we go"
[23:59] <Spiritcurse> "She seemed to like that, yes. We'll do it when we get back, she's only four percent done calculating. Though... she's got a violent streak. No joke, there's a cannon at least four miles long here." I point at my visor, before realising it doesn't actually project outwards. "Never mind."
[00:04] <Codex> "Before we rally followers and armies of light and dark, let's think for a moment. This 'Destroyer', What is it, How do we fight it?"
[00:05] <Spiritcurse> "Maul, to face. It's a simple tactic, but I've yet to meet something it didn't kill."
[00:06] <Codex> "Maul me in the face. Right now."
[00:06] <@Dorian> Iocus looks over, "The Destroyer is literally that. A Deiim that embodies desctruction. Also.... hwat?"
[00:07] <kite> "Um... can you guys please not fight inside...?"
[00:07] <Spiritcurse> I shrug, and swing for Codex's face with my maul, activating the power boosters on a whim.
[00:09] <Codex> After phasing in and out of existance, I remark: "I didn't expect you to actually do that."
[00:09] <Dark> "I leave you alone for a second and you start this..."
[00:10] <Spiritcurse> "I didn't expect much in that forty degree angle to remain standing. You do surprise me, mage."
[00:11] <Codex> I nod. "This is what I'm getting at though, if I can manage, I'm sure this destroyer will not allow you to demolish it so easily."
[00:11] <kite> Aria stands there puzzled since she honestly doesn't understand why someone would try to beat their own friend's face in.
[00:12] <Spiritcurse> "True. Hmm..." I swing again, with no warning at all.
[00:15] <Codex> I burst into air as the maul swings, allowing it to pass through me harmlessly.
[00:15] <Codex> "Stop that." I reply, as I reform, sat down on my chair.
[00:16] <Spiritcurse> "Sorry. Wondered if surprise'd do it. Right, in this case, we need more power."
[00:17] <kite> Aria stills stands there even more confused now. It seems like she is trying to think but failing at it.
[00:17] <@Dorian> Iocus nods, "Yes, you do."
[00:17] <Spiritcurse> "Just testing him. He passed, thankfully. I would be upset if I'd hit him. So, who first?"
[00:19] <Codex> "Wasn't someone stopping you from gaining followers by calling you a cult?"
[00:19] <Dark> [Cult of the blind...]
[00:20] <Spiritcurse> "I think so. We, who's his major god? I'm sure we can convince them..."
[00:21] <Codex> "Name a place, We'll go."
[00:22] <Spiritcurse> "Asgard. I heard the name tossed around quite a bit when Aegis was running threat analysis."
[00:22] <Dark> [Oh you have got to be...]
[00:29] <Codex> "Asgard..." I murmur, collecting my thoughts and prepareing myself.
[00:30] <Spiritcurse> "When we get through, be ready to teleport us back - we don't know what we're getting into."
[00:32] <Codex> I go to the wall and trace a oval with my finger. The oval after a moment, the oval glitters a purple light and grows steadily more vibrant until it drips into the inside of the ring and covers that segment of the wall.
[00:32] <Codex> "When you're ready." I say, Casting a few spells to keep myself ready shifting to my meta-mind form.
[00:33] <Spiritcurse> "I'm always ready." There is a dull roar as my jetpack and reactor shift into a higher power level, and I fly towards the portal, ready to step through.
[00:35] <Dark> A shimmer of black energy and Conjack is standing beside you, the two snakes back out but looking more submissive
[00:37] <Codex> I step through, Wondering whether we should have woken Eva or brought to outside with us.
[00:37] <@Dorian> The Harbinger shrugs, motions for Iocus to stay, and powers up his plasma fists.
[00:37] <@Dorian> He follows through the portal, frownong slightly.
[00:38] <Spiritcurse> I step through, coated in enough fields to make the air hazy.
[00:38] <Dark> "[My powers are your Jackie...but know this. With each light you take, I grow closer to owning your soul!]"
[00:39] <Dark> Shaking his head, Conjack follows
[00:41] <kite> Aria looks at the cottage one last time before going through the portal.
[00:47] <@Dorian> As you step through the portal, a glorious sight greets your eyes. A humongous citadel is before you, seated on a bed of clouds. A rainbow bridge extends from it down into the abyss below the clouds.
[00:48] <@Dorian> }---.<O\(|[|][|][|][|]|END OF SESSION|[|][|][|][|]|)/O>.---{
Blue starsong
Blue starsong
Newcomer
Newcomer

http://bluestarsong.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 35 of 37 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36, 37  Next